You, Me and Him

Info
I invite my boyfriend over. Will my husband mind sharing me?
703 words
4.38
11.8k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello lovers,

My husband and I have always enjoyed a very robust sex life - with each other and, every once in a while, with an invited guest(s). And last year, our relationship took an exciting turn. Instead of occasional, casual hook-ups, we agreed that it would be ok if I took on a steady boyfriend. So I did.

My boyfriend doesn't live near me. In fact, he lives a flight or two away. Seeing each other is a quest, but one that we're both eager to make as time and our schedules allow.

A few months ago, instead of meeting up in a neutral location for a sexy rendezvous, I invited him to spend a few days with me in my home....while my husband was home too.

Understand, my husband and I are partners in every sense of the word. Our love is strong, our bond unshakeable...and at the same time, we recognize that neither love nor sex is finite. Both can be abundant and, under the right circumstances, shared with others.

So when it came asking my boyfriend to visit, it didn't take much to convince my husband to open up our doors.

And what a few days it was. To have my boyfriend make love to me under my roof, on my own couch, and yes, in my own bed was a dream. I playfully advised my husband that I wouldn't have much time for him as I took full advantage of the limited number of days I had with my boyfriend And for the first three nights of his trip, that's exactly how it played out. I would kiss my husband goodnight, and tell him not to mind the noises from the other room as I screamed my bloody head off. My boyfriend licked and sucked and fucked every inch of my body; his tongue, hands and cock left no territory unexplored. He is So. Fucking. Good. in bed.

But I have to admit. As much as I enjoyed the hours of pleasure and the naughtiness of it all, I kinda missed my husband who was only a room away. So on the last night of his trip, I asked both my boyfriend and my husband if they would be ok if we all slept in the same bed, one on either side of me. And much to my excitement, both agreed.

And while this might sound hard to believe, my intention was not entirely sexual. I just wanted to drift asleep and wake up in between two men who care very deeply for me. Thinking about it now warms my heart.

However, and you probably know where this is going. Even the best laid plans...

We settled into bed together, my husband on one side and my boyfriend on the other, and began to relax. I had my hands on both of them, and they, in turn, had their hands on different parts of my body. Nothing sexual. Just tenderness for about 15 minutes as we started to drift to sleep. And then one of them reached in for a kiss. It started as a peck. And then tongues. And the next thing you know, I was getting hot.

The other soon realized what was happening, and those tender hands turned aggressive, caressing my body as I gave in to their kisses. I reached down on both sides of me, and was met with two stiff, dripping cocks. I guess we were doing this after all.

What followed was over an hour of mind-blowing sex, where I was catered to like a queen by the two men in my life. I started recording when we were half way into our session (after I had already lost track of the amount of orgasms I had) because I wanted a memory of this night to keep. And now, I'm sharing it with you.

You probably won't enjoy as much as I did that night...that's impossible. But I hope this recording conveys the absolute joy of I felt as each wave of pleasure coursed through my body while being cared for by these two men.

Feel free to like and comment - your enjoyment also brings me joy.

XO-

La Melocotona

--:--
--:--
1.0
LaMelocotona
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Can you be a little more descriptive of what’s happening? The moans are so hot, loving hearing the talking more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When are you going to post more?!? Please!!! Just you and your husband, or you and the bf!

NaughtyWife10NaughtyWife10about 2 months ago

This is my dream! I want to fuck my husband and boyfriend together! I love imagining you riding one cock while sucking the other I love everything about this audio, especially how wet I get and how hard I cum when rubbing my juicy cunt to it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is so hot!!! I wish there was a little bit more talking like your other audios, I want to know what the other was doing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So unbelievably hot! I have been dying for you to post more!!! Please keep them coming!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Threesome with Wife's Ex-boyfriend Husband and wife bring her ex-boyfriend in for a threesome.in Loving Wives
A Vacation Hall Pass Tiffany gets a hall pass from her husband while on vacation.in Loving Wives
Downtown MFM Fun MFM with DVP in hotel room.in Group Sex
Sharing with a Friend I share my wife with a buddy.in Group Sex
Childcare for Husbands Ch. 03 Dedicating time to being wives and mothers.in Loving Wives
More Stories