All Comments on 'You, Me and Him'

by LaMelocotona

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Next time you three need to get together while you're off Birth control & in high heat & breed them both. A little game of sperm roulette in that fertile womb. Then guess who is the daddy.

richie78richie783 months ago

fuck. Possibly the hottest audio I've ever listened to on here

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So unbelievably hot! I have been dying for you to post more!!! Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is so hot!!! I wish there was a little bit more talking like your other audios, I want to know what the other was doing!

NaughtyWife10NaughtyWife102 months ago

This is my dream! I want to fuck my husband and boyfriend together! I love imagining you riding one cock while sucking the other I love everything about this audio, especially how wet I get and how hard I cum when rubbing my juicy cunt to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When are you going to post more?!? Please!!! Just you and your husband, or you and the bf!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can you be a little more descriptive of what’s happening? The moans are so hot, loving hearing the talking more.

Luv_tha_blondLuv_tha_blond8 days ago

This was the HOTTEST thing I’ve ever listened to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaMelocotona@LaMelocotona
A little about me... I long for those moments of sex, so intense, that make me forget YOUR name. It’s happened that I don’t remember what to call you but don't take it personally…in those moments when you are fucking my soul so good, I float into another realm and leave my bo...