You, Me, and Your Friend

Story Info
You're sharing me with a friend.
1.1k words
4.41
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel a warm sensation spread from my core and through my body when your friend's fingers glide up under my dress. He smirks as he finds his way between my legs and I feel myself shrink. While my body was on fire, my mind started to race. I was starting to feel unsure and anxious.

"Baby..." I breathe, nearly whimpering as I call out for you.

I feel you press your lips on the top of my head. "It's okay Sweetheart. I love you too," you whisper to me, and I feel a necessary relief wash over me.

You raise one of your hands to hold your palm against my throat, using only one arm to keep me pinned back against your chest.

"Is she wet?" You ask. Not even a second after you asked I feel your friend's finger slip under my panties and glide over my sensitive folds - making me jolt in surprise from the sudden touch.

"Drenched," he answers with a slight chuckle.

I feel your chest vibrate when you hum approvingly, sending a wave of tingles down my spine. Your hand glides up along my throat to grip under my jaw and angle my face back towards you.

"Good job, baby girl," you whisper with your lips ghosting over mine before you kiss me with a slow and patient hunger. I stretch my neck to meet your kiss, happily receiving it like always.

I gasp, accidentally breaking our kiss, when I feel your friend press a finger inside me. I snap my head back towards him to catch him muttering a "fuck..." before he lifts his gaze to meet mine.

"You feel good, Beautiful," He says with a voice that's slightly more hoarse. "Think you can take two?"

My mind goes blank. I feel like I've suddenly entered a pop quiz I wasn't prepared for.

Two? Two of what??

My mouth opens and closes as I try to come up with a response, but I only feel my face become warmer by the second. It doesn't help that your friend keeps curling his finger inside me.

You let out an amused chuckle. "Are you not going to answer him?" You ask with a taunt in your voice and give my throat a squeeze.

My breath is hitched when I try to use my voice. "I... I... Uhm..."

You laugh and fortunately decide to come to my rescue. "Yes, she can take two fingers." I feel my cheeks flare even more at the way you stress the words 'fingers'.

A groan escapes me and I arch my body when I feel myself getting stretched by the insertion of your friend's second finger. I hear you inhale sharply through your teeth when my ass presses back against your rock-solid bulge.

In the next couple of moments, the only sound filling the room is my unsteady breath and occasional suppressed moans.

Then your friend suddenly withdraws his fingers. I blink my eyes open to see him stand up and put his hand on the back of the lounge to lean in over me. You hoist me up again on your lap, a necessary action as I've nearly slid off. You position me a bit higher than before and I feel your breath tickle the back of my neck.

I lock eyes with your friend who stares at me silently while I work on steadying my breath.

He sabotages my attempts when he suddenly asks me "Can I kiss you?"

Before I even have time to react he grabs my chin firmly and angles it up to him.

"I want you to answer me," he says with an authority I'm only used to hearing from you. His thumb rubs lightly over my lips and I faintly gasp against it with my parted lips while I try to make my mind work for me.

I twitch when I feel your lips on my neck. "Remember your manners, Baby," you gently remind me and continue to leave several soft kisses.

I nod weakly. "Uhm... Yes, you can..."

Your friend smiles approvingly and places his hands on either side of my head, his thumb in front of my earlobe and his fingers holding the back of my head firmly.

I'm surprised when he kisses me softly. He carefully moves my head to get a better angle into my mouth and deepen the kiss.

I feel your hands glide up along my ribs until they find my breasts and begin kneading them, increasing my senses further while your friend carefully tastes my tongue and explores my mouth.

Your hand slowly begins to glide down my stomach again, past my hips, and down to my inner thighs to caress the ticklish skin there. Your hand then starts to travel up again, dragging my skirt with you, before you dive down into my panties to slowly rub my bundle of nerves.

I begin whimpering desperately - already feeling way too stimulated from being between the two of you. You tense your arms around me and switch between sucking and biting my shoulder as I begin to squirm.

Several moans escape my throat, mixing with my whimpers, and I keep my eyes squeezed to not get too dizzy from watching my whole world spin.

"Fuck, I love the sounds you make..." Your friend whispers against my lips as he takes a small break. "Can I kiss you again?" He asks in a way that makes me wonder if my approval even matters at this point.

"Y-y-yes pl-please," I manage to stutter while your fingers continue to make my brain melt.

He groans. "I love those manners," he says before he leans in for a deeper and more forceful kiss. One of his hands slides down my chest and starts kneading the breast that you aren't already attending to.

You start moving your fingers at the speed you know will make me come undone. The faint vibration I've felt build up until now explodes into a warm, but sharp, wave of pleasure.

My eyes go wide and I let out an almost primal sound as I start squirming violently, my body instinctively trying to get away from the extreme stimulation. But with two men holding me down I don't have much hope of going anywhere.

"Oh fuck, that's it, Beautiful."

"That was perfect, Sweetheart."

I bask in both of your praises as you ease your movements to let me slowly come down from my high. I hear you hum, almost growl, as you squeeze me close and kiss on the bruise you have undeniably left on my shoulder.

I relax my body into the secureness of your arms. I can faintly hear the conversation between the two of you, but it's unclear. Almost as if I was underwater.

However, my hearing sense is suddenly revived when I hear the unbuckling of a belt.

"So, when do you think she can go again?"

"Oh, I'd say she's about ready now."