You Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooooooooooo" your body and mind screams. "So Close!" you almost had your orgasm. Instead you feel Master's cock swell in your mouth and this gives you a new focus. Faster you move, sucking harder and the hand that was buried in your wet pussy now wraps around my cock and strokes.

"Oh God" and I'm erupting in your mouth. The first blast hits you in the back of the throat, chocking you, but you swallow past it and just as the second explosion hits you realize there is too much, and it starts to dribble out of the corners of your mouth. Again, and again I cum in your greedy, sucking cocksucker and you try so hard to take every precious drop into you.

Slowly you sit up, your Master's cum dripping down the left side of your lips and dropping onto your exposed breast. You smile and glance at me out of the corner of your eye. I'm still recovering from your obvious skills and this pleases you in ways that most will never understand. You know in your heart that you can give him something that no other can, your unquestioning devotion.

"Master, where are you taking me?"

"Be patient My Pet." softly I stroke your cheek and running my finger through my cum, lift it to you lips. You grasp my hand in both of yours and close your lips around my finger. Salty and tangy you relish the taste of your Masters essence greedily sucking my finger clean. My cock, still open for the world, starts to stir again at the sight of my Pet and your sexy mouth working on me.

You lower a hand to your soaked crotch and we hear the wetness in your pussy. Your fingers start to work in and out of your gaping pussy searching for release of this pent-up desire. Your hips rotate in unison with your whore mouth.

Looking away from the road and into your eyes I let you know you may not cum and "Because you at such a little tease and think its ok to try and seduce your Master without permission... you may not stop playing either." I know this is a worse torture then any physical punishment I could apply right now. Your pussy aches for release and by forcing you to play You will suffer in the worst ways.

Desire and Passion well up in you and your hand continues its assault. You work hard to contain your moans but soon they fill the car and just add to the excitement. Your head lolls to the side and lays against the headrest. Through your lust you see a woman watching you from the Suburban beside us. She s transfixed on your open mouth as it gasps for breath and seeks the fulfillment your body so desperately needs. She stars at you as you beg me, "Master! Please may I cum for you?!!?" Her children play in the backseat oblivious to Your lewd display beside them, and knowing you have control over this woman at this moment heightens your desperation. Her hand reaches to the silk blouse she wears and cups a breast. You mimic the action with your free hand cupping your partially exposed breast and squeezing hard. She gasps and squeezes with you. For a moment you and her sync and your actions work together to bring you that much more pleasure. Lowering your hand to join your other, you nod your head to her and she dips her hand. You see her shimmy in her seat then her whole body leans forward as her mouth opens with a sharp intake of breath the instant her hand disappears into her jeans and her finger slips between her excites pussy lips. Mouth still agape she looks at you and her arms quickly start racing up and down. You can see in her eyes the same all-encompassing need you feel, and you know what she is waiting for. Even though you know she can't hear you, you still say the words out loud...

"Cum for me." She does. Head thrown back, eyes closed, SUV swerving to the shoulder and brakes slamming on, you see her come to a stop as we motor on.

SLAP!

You feel the sting of my open hand across your face, "WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" I scream at you. "Do you think this is a joke? You could have killed that poor woman and for what? To get off your dirty cunt!" I had watched the whole scene play out and knew what you were felling. You had control of that woman and you experienced your very first taste of power. You saw a small portion of the aphrodisiac that is power, and I knew that couldn't stand.

Slap!

Again, your face reels from a strike. "Look at what happened! She almost wrecked, almost killed her kids! And for what? So, you could get your whore pussy off? What kind of person does that?" I pull off the Highway and into a parking lot of a convenience store. Reaching down I roughly thrust three fingers into you and arch them, so they rub over your G Spot. My hand starts slipping over her and you stare wide eyed at me. "This isn't a game Whore!" The names excite you in so many ways because you know the truth behind them. "You can play with people like that. There are responsibilities in what we do." each of your lips start to puff out with excitement. "It is my job to protect my slaves, to make sure they are safe and cared for." Your hips splay open to the intrusion of your Master. "It is your job to serve your Master." A quiver rush through you. "Sluts don't get to choose their rolls, they are born into them, just like you are. When you forget your place, people get hurt." I increase the pace and pressure ever so slightly "See how a good Slut responds to her Master's touch."

"Ungh huh" is all that escapes from your lips.

"Look at you Slut. You could have killed that nice Lady and all you can do is think about your orgasm." Your face reddens at the realization of the truth in my words. "What kind of filthy Slut does that?"

Each of your hands lowers and slides between your legs, opening them wider. "I'm sorry Master!" The words hissing from your mouth.

"Even now, after what you did, and with all these people watching..." You open your eyes and see blurs outside the car, just a couple, watching your crazed display. Shame washes over you in a wave until that wave crashes into the very focus of your being. "... All you want to do is cum for me! Isn't it Slut?!!?"

"Oooo... Oh G... God! Yessssssss..."

The window whirs as it lowers, and you feel the cold air wash over you. Hands reach in and caress your body. Fingers slip under your half cup bra and pinch your nipple. Another cups your tit and squeezes until you mewl in protest, then continues its assault on you. Others rub your shoulders as your blouse falls open. Each one offers another level of thrill to your body as it drives you on. All thought ceases as your whole being is possessed by need. You no longer know anything other than desire.

You Need!

All the while I whisper I your ear, asking you what kind of woman can cum like this? What sort of whore lets herself be used like this just to get off?" Each question drives you mad. You should be insulted but instead you reach the edge.

Sitting straight up, "PLEASE MASTER?!!?"

We stare into each other's soul. "Who do you belong to Whore?" I ask

"YOU... MY MASTER!" you scream

Hands cover your but your world condenses down to just you and your Master. "What are you Pet?"

"A FILTHY, COCKSUCKING, WHORE!"

"Whose are you?"

"GOD MASTER! OH,,, GOD! IM... IM... YOURS! MASTER IM YOUR SLAVE! USE ME! USE ME AS YOU NEED!"

I lean in and rest my forehead against yours. Our eyes stay locked. "Cum for me. Show me the real you!"

And you do!

12