You Shouldn't Have Come

Story Info
Couple has to deal with his ex-wife.
1.5k words
3.94
11.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
underly
underly
7 Followers

"The kid needs a car," his ex told him, "She's almost seventeen and she needs to be able to get around."

"No she doesn't, she has the awareness of a gummi worm, it will take her about two days to get into an accident. She has shown zero responsibility to this point in her life. I do not support this decision and will not be contributing to this car fund."

"Can we meet at a restaurant and talk about this."

"Um, no thank you," he said dismissively.

"Look," the ex said, "we need to talk more about this, face to face."

"No, no we don't."

"I think we do, I'll just come over Friday night and we'll talk, your current wife," you could hear the disdain in her voice, "won't be there, will she?"

"I don't want you to come over, and I'm not interested in talking to you."

"Then tell me you'll go halfsies on the car,"

"No, we had this discussion already,"

"Ok, see you Friday,"

"I'm not letting you in."

"That's fine, we can talk in the front yard, I can stay on the access road even, I don't have to even go on your property, just the two of us." His house was secluded and the 'driveway' was technically a public access road.

"I'm not coming out of the house."

"Oh, please, you're going to hide in there from little old me."

"Don't come over," he yelled as he went to push the button on the cell phone, it was so much less satisfying than slamming a phone into a cradle, 1980's style. As he dropped the call, he heard her voice one last time.

"Friday,"

That evening, he told his wife, his Mademoiselle about the upcoming confrontation that the woman was forcing, and she simply gave him 'the look', "I know I know, I'm not going to give her anything. I give her too much as it is, I know. I don't know what she thinks she's going to gain." It was hard to sound very commanding as he knelt in front of her naked but for his collar, leash and cuffs.

"Why wouldn't she, you have always paid more than you needed to."

"Well, I mean, I wanted to support my kid."

"And you do, your child is here half of the time, that's joint custody, despite having half custody, you still pay child support. Your kid is well taken care of, you pay for the dentist, doctors, you get her half of her back-to-school clothes. And, as you said, doesn't have the responsibility to have her own car."

"I know, I just- "

She cut him off with a gentle slap to the cheek, "Shush my pet." She said surprisingly gently, "who did you give the pants to my pet?"

"You Mademoiselle," he looked down.

She immediately reached down and pulled his face back up, forcing him to look into her eyes. "And who makes the rules?"

"You do Mademoiselle." He said as he felt his cock start to stir.

She tugged on his leash and pulled him to about an inch away from her face, "and who is in charge of this household?"

"You are Mademoiselle," he blinked at her.

"Good boy," she leaned in and kissed him, tenderly as her foot started to tease his hardening cock, "that's my good subby hubby, I love you."

Friday rolled around, as the day progressed, he felt more and more uneasy. Finally, he messaged her, "Don't come over, I won't be here. I'm going out."

She answered about two minutes later, "it's ok, I'll be there at six, I can wait 'til you get back."

"Gah," he started to yell only to be surprised as he saw his wife pull up the driveway. Totally forgetting about the ex, he ran back to the bedroom stripping along the way and managed to get his cuffs and collar on in about sixty seconds. He practically ran back out and knelt in the living room to wait for her. He smiled at her as she came into the house, "Hi Love!" he called out.

She was practically bouncing, clearly in a good mood, "Hello my pet," she grinned at him and walked over, running her hand through his hair.

"Hi Mademoiselle," he leaned up to meet her for a kiss, "I didn't expect you to be home."

"My evening clients cancelled on me, so I figured I'd surprise you."

"Yay!"

She sat down on the couch, he slipped her shoes off and started rubbing her feet, the combination of leather and sweat was enough for his cock to strain against the cage. "Oh, go put a plug in please," she waved him off.

He shuffled back to the bedroom, "crap," he shivered, "I'm going to have to talk to 'she who will remain nameless' with a plug in," he mumbled to himself as he sat down on the tapered end of the plug, wincing ever so slightly as it slid past the ring of his ass, seeding itself firmly in place. He returned to her and knelt at her feet, continuing to massage them as they talked about their days the plug continually reminding him of its presence. He glanced at the clock every few minutes as time drug by. Five o'clock, then five thirty hit, and he started to squirm. Finally, at 5:45 he had to say something, "Mademoiselle, shouldn't I get dressed?"

She looked down at him from the couch, "No." she said, almost laughing in delight.

"But she'll see me like this."

She slid her foot over the leash and pushed it down onto the ground, his head following it until his cheek was forced onto the rough carpet, his Mademoiselle's foot the only thing in his view as she spoke from above him. "I want your ex-wife to see you." She giggled, "Isn't that the caption on that picture in your 'Dangerous Game' folder, almost word for word? Now, not another complaint, but kiss my foot and tell your Mademoiselle how much you love her and how glad you are that I'm letting you live out this nasty little fantasy."

He shuddered, he remembered the picture, and God help him, his cock was straining against the cage as he alternately kissed her foot and professed his love and appreciation for her. She was going to do it; fuck he was an idiot, he was so turned on, the conflicting emotions flowing through him one after the next. The minutes passed as he continued to kiss her foot, his anxiety and arousal ratcheting up exponentially.

"Oh" she said, clearly enjoying the moment, her sadistic side in full bloom, "I think I hear her now."

He listened and sure enough, he heard a car coming up the gravel driveway to their secluded house. She waited then finally stood up, "Hands and knees, do not get up." She said firmly before heading towards the front door. Crawling behind her, he struggled to keep up, eliciting the occasional tug on his leash. He heard the car door close outside and the footsteps of what he assumed was his ex on the driveway. After a moment of looking out the door, she smiled down at him, "See it is your lucky day, she really did come by herself."

He looked up at her, "Mademoiselle," he said in confusion.

"Well, I mean, if she had brought the kid, then I'd have had you run off and get dressed and we never would have had the chance to play this little game. But it's just her, which means you, my subby hubby, my cuckold, my pet, get to experience one of your greatest, and probably most humiliating fantasies." With that she walked out the front door dragging him by the leash. "Thank your Mademoiselle" she called over her shoulder.

"I love you Mademoiselle, thank you" he groaned, trembling. He crawled after her, the short leash not giving him a lot of room to tarry. He moved as quickly as he could to keep up with her as they went down the walkway towards his ex.

The ex looked over, saw his wife and stopped dead in her tracks, then looked down to see her former husband on his knees, naked, leashed, caged, and her mouth dropped wide open.

"What?" his wife looked at the ex and went on the attack, "This shouldn't be a surprise hun," the last word dripping with sarcasm, "you certainly knew his kinks," she gave the ex an evil smile.

The ex stared at the couple speechless.

His Mademoiselle continued, "We've had a little rearrangement of our roles here and I thought it would be good for you to understand exactly who you're dealing with."

"Greg?" the ex looked at her former husband.

"No no, pay attention," she scowled at the ex, "I don't like to repeat myself. I just said that you're dealing with me now." She tugged on his leash and brought his eyes up to look at his ex, "Isn't that right my pet?"

His face burned with shame, the pressure in his cage not helping matters, "Yes Mademoiselle."

"Yes, Mademoiselle what, tell your ex-wife."

He shuddered and looked at his first wife, "My Mademoiselle is in charge of the household, you shouldn't have come."

"Fucking perverts," the ex yelled in disgust as she turned back to her car defeated.

underly
underly
7 Followers