You Swing?

Story Info
First swinger encounter with a seasoned couple.
1.1k words
3.54
16.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
32 Followers

We met online. Well he met them online and I was just informed that we were going to meet them. We had a sitter for the afternoon, and when you have kids, you make the most of having a sitter.

We drove into the neat and tidy, middle-class neighborhood. Manicured yards, sensible midsize SUVs, and small lake boats peppered most of the driveways. "There it is."

They had a few of those metal whirly-gigs in their yard. The ones made of bent, abstract-shaped metal that spin in the mountain breeze.

"Ok. Before we go in. We're just meeting some people. No pressure. I mean, it's a Saturday afternoon," he tossed at me with a little laugh to lighten the mood.

I don't think I'd really spoken for most of the drive over. I wanted to do this, this open-marriage, swinger (oh god that sounds so 70's) thing. I mean, I married my third lay. Not gonna lie. I was pretty curious to sample some other floor models. I finally break my silence. "Totally. This'll be fun. New friends, if nothing else." I give him a quick kiss, check my face in the rearview, and we exit the car.

As we approach the house, the front door is open and Jimmy Buffet greets us before we see anyone. "Hey! Yea, hi, come on in."

They are friendly and unassuming-looking. Older than I remember from their pictures, but not unattractive. He has the look of a salesman of the early 90's - coiffed hair, skin that has spent many years in the sun, white teeth. He flashes a bright smile our way. We shake hands and continue pleasantries. She bustles out from the bedroom, petite, perky. Her brown eyes sparking. The brown curls, peppered with streaks of silver, perfectly framing her heart-shaped face. She's adorable, with a slightly squeaky voice to match.

We are offered something to drink and smoke. We politely pass on both. Sitting on the couch, opposite the two overstuffed chairs they occupy, we engage in banal small talk. What do you do for work, how long have you lived here, how long have you been fucking other people, with or without, your spouse present? The usual.

I'm not, exactly sure how we got here...Willy Loman is telling us how much of a cum slut his wife is and how much she loves to suck dick. Half-joking to break the tension more than anything, my partner chuckles, "I have a dick." Squeaky Frome, wide-eye replies, "I'd like to suck it."

The next thing I know my partner is being sucked off but the sweet librarian-esque woman. A woman I was thinking I'd like to go antiquing with and grab some tea. Then Willy comes out of the bedroom and his demeanor has shifted. No longer the nice guy looking to make the sale. He starts instructing his wife in a firm tone, "That's it. Suck that cock you little cum whore. Suck it good."

I sit frozen and speechless. He moves behind her and pulls her hair back away from her face. "Suck it! Come on, suck that fucking cock." Then he looks at my partner, sales-Willy has returned. "She's good, huh? You like it?"

What

The

Actual

Fuck

Am I

Witnessing?

This continues. His "instruction" of her increases in intensity. He then looks at me. Oh shit.

Sweet Willy asks, "you like to eat pussy? You wanna see her pussy; it's real pretty. You could lick it."

"I'm good. I had some pussy before we got here." I laugh nervously.

"Play with her tits then. She likes that. To have someone play with tits while sucks cock."

"Ok." ...I felt terrible for this woman. I think she enjoyed being treated this way, but it was so foreign to me, it made me nervous. I wanted to touch her, connect with her. Reassure her, she was beautiful and sweet and sexy and didn't have to "suck that cock dry," if she didn't want to.

I knelt next to her. Rubbed her back, as if I were consoling her. I caressed her breasts, while she continued her enthusiastic blow job.

I sensed Willy near me. He'd been circling the scene, as if a coach, trying to get a better vantage point to direct his players on an imminent win.

I turned and there was a fully-erect penis in my face. More of a non-verbal command, than offering to partake. I take him into my mouth, one hand still on her. Not wanting to break that connection.

"Suck it! Fucking suck that cock you dirty cum whore." I resisted the urge to tighten my jaw. A minute or so later he pulled out of me and walked over to her. This was clearly gearing up for the final-act of their well-rehearsed play.

He was fucking her face. Really no other way to describe it. Any vestige of Sweet Willy was gone. This was primal. We both sat there a bit dumb-struck.

He came, hard and she seemed to really enjoy it. And here I thought Cum Whore was an insult. Huh.

They cleaned up. We straightened up. And rose to make our exit. The energy had shifted back. They were that sweet, unassuming coupe again.

"Well, we really gotta go. Told the sitter we'd be back by five."

"Ohhhh, how old are your kids?"

"6 and 1"

"Sweet. Did you breastfeed," Squeaky asks. Strange question I thought, but she was 'normal' again, I'm sure it's just a mom-to-mom question.

"Yeah, crazy - he's pretty much on a bottle now. But likes to breastfeed at night."

"He," indicating Willy, "loves beast milk. Can't suck a milk-tit enough."

What

The

Actual

Fuck?

"Oh, haha. You wanna suck mine?!?" Clearly a joke.

Sweet Willy is gone and he is staring at my breasts with palpable desire, "Oh, yes....pleeeaasse."

...

...

What the heck, for story value if nothing else. I whip out a tit and express some milk. Dripping down my nipple and underside of my breast. He lunges forward and catches the dribble with his tongue. Encircling my nipple with his mouth and suckling gently. Moaning deep. I look at Squeaky. She's grinning ear-to-ear, as she watches her husband suck the breast milk from a women they met an hour earlier.

This is fucking surreal.

He retracts from my breast and I tuck it back into my bra. "Thank you, that was really wonderful," he says breathlessly.

"Happy to help," I respond, still a bit dumbstruck.

We quickly say our good-byes and beeline it out of there. We return and slide into out car in a fashion that would make a Daytona pit crew proud.

Staring straight ahead, I say, "So, we're gonna need to discuss boundaries, before that shit ever happens again."

Peeling out and not looking back, my partner responds, "Definitely!"

Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
32 Followers