All Comments on 'You’ve Got Mail Ch. 03'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Zed56Zed56about 11 years ago
Off the Rails Into Cuckold Land

Should have known better than to continue to read this Could only go one place. Sad really Your obsession with this fetish.For one of the better writers on this site I would hope for a better topic than this worn out tripe. Maybe next time. Will continue to read your other stories but this subject has become old and formulaic at best.Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lol

So the 'mail' part of the story was only page 1 of chapter 1. Why didn't you name it something else ya crazy hillbilly?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Well done

I ignored the first two chapters, now I will have to go back and pick them up. I've always enjoyed the way Lynn treats her stories and this one is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

A sexy good story filled with lust and love.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Doing What You do Best...

Excellent. Very arousing and paints a picture in my mind....They characters are so 'american'....I would love a story like this with a british couple....I think we would handle it very differently. Certainly our showers would not be big enough....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 3

Loved it, can't wait for chapter 4.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent chapter, thanks!!!

SirDuctionSirDuctionabout 11 years ago
TIP TOP

Excellently written Lynn as usual. I do try however to understand the mind of this type of cuckold and find it difficult. In my cuckold stories the husband never knows his wife is getting it elsewhere and I am always in the position of the cuckmaster when I read these stories. The husband here still seems like the poor bystander watching his wife get well humped even though he is an active bystander. I can't help but think that Bill was the cat that got ALL the cream. Well until Erika took it ALL from him that is LOL.

Well written Lynn 5 --- again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
perverts

i find u a man hater lynn ,cuckolding is a sick fetish does not belong in loving wifes ,could u tell me wat is loving about a whore an a gay ass wimp most jails r full of men having this shit pulled on them take leaf out stangstar boo get with real world cucks should be castrated an sluts an her partners should get aids ,imagine having parents like this no wonder so mant people fuked up with sick depraved adults

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

More sick ass perverted shit by Lynn. Damn you are truley a sick one!

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
Not much for

Cuck stories. Still written very well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You shudda stopped after Ch. l ...

... in my opinion. The formerly angelic wife has become a most unattractive bitch, merclessly humiliating her husband and laughing all the way with Billy-boy. Billy, in turn, is a total jerk, with his phony pretence of affection for Robbie. And Robbie is a pathetic relic of his original self, thanking them both for ridiculing him. Everything since Ch. 1 is way more than I wanted to read about a couple I originally liked. But nobody forced me, did they?

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Same tired bigoted comments

Sad to say Ch. 03 of this series is starting to get the same old comments from readers who base their voting on the fact that they neither like or understand the sexual orientation of anyone that differs from their own narrowminded concepts.

This no doubt explains the low ratings of the first two chapters of this interesting series.

Hopefully my 5 star vote will help a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why are all your husband characters the same

wimp assed idiots? I'm not saying they have to be Rambo, but neither should they be mental retards who would sell their soul, their children and their wives for a chance to watch their wife fuck another man.

I hope that at some point, you will stop with wives who laugh at their husbands, husbands who beg someone to fuck their wife so they can jerk off to it and lovers who act more like cavemen than a guy who, at middle age, isn't likely to get it up more than twice a night.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

Oh well. I thought Robbie might have had a chance but not now. He is condemned forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great job please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

You are either a big fag guy or a complete man hater, this is anti- erotic, Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Seems to Me...

These type stories appeal to such a selective group of people. How many people truly live this type of lifestyle? I know its a fantasy but I seriously doubt it is more than 1%.Why all the hoopla? Its well written. I just wonder why there are so many of these cuckold type stories when I doubt there are that many people that actually either condone this type of lifestyle or live it,To each there own I suppose. Not my cup of tea,.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Characters are lying?

Commenters (some) say Hubby is being humiliated. Sweetie and the Bull have laughed WITH each other and WITH Hubby, but Hubby is ONLY embarrassed by his own state of being in thrall of his fetish for his wife doing another man! So, the participants are lying about their love (Sweetie) and respect & friendship (Bull) for Hubby. Unusual to have such systematic lying going on, with NO evidence to bolster that accusation (except those that dislike the development expecting that humiliation must be going on, because, perhaps, finding THEMSELVES in that situation, THEY would humiliate Hubby! Sorry!!! Not good enough. I prefer to believe their lives will be different, but each will find it richer than before! (I have been wrong before...eagerly awaiting the next episode!).

5*

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Not my bag

The author can write, and uses care to make sure her work is clean and well-editted. I kind of thought this series might turn out to be a big cock-tease by the wife. I guess not. I'll give credit where it's due, the escalation of the storyline is effective, for what it is.

I can get into sexy stories about swinging, swapping, etc. (despite it not being my bag in real life). But, I can't relate to the cuckold fetish thing, even when the participants are willing and all are having a whale of a time (as opposed to the humiliated/sub/bullied cuckold subgenre, which I find particularly revolting). I don't find putting myself in the position of either the hubby or the "bull" appealing in the least. To each their own.

Jim3Jim3about 11 years ago
The ultimate cuckold

I enjoyed the story. Most cuckold husbands want to watch and ultimately join the action. She is the perfect cuckolds wife, in making sure her husband is not completly left out, catering for both their needs and by still showing her love for him. For me it's not reality, as both my wives eventually left me but what I read here, was pretty much what I like about being cuckold.

There will be a lot of negative comments about the story but having been a Literotica member for many years, I never cease to be amazed at the anon. comments by guys who read the story all the way through to later say they hate the story, it's in the wrong category and then leave a nasty comments about the husband and the wife. Most of these readers tend to get off on cuckold stories but can't handle the thought they might be closet cuckolds themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Good story. Loved the sexy dialogue between them. Very horny.

desperate1desperate1about 11 years ago
wow again

that was fabulous, that episode in the gents really got to me I dont usually cum before the end of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Giving Husband

I like many of your characters, but in this one I wish you would show the husband some real love from his wife. His wife gets the lovers and he gets to wait for her.

In the stories that I like the husband may share his wife, but he also has his pride

and a lover or two on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great series

Have you considered bringing Art Lloyd back into the picture? After all, they have him to thank for their interesting new sex life. And it would be so decadent for her to reluctantly succumb to his seduction, after what he attempted to do to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You just got to love these

want to be "shrinks" who can analyze other readers by their comments, especially ones made by anonymous. You fucking guys really need to get a life. Look, I got some free advice for you, don't like anonymous comments, don't fucking read them.But no, you read them, then make your personal observation and whine and cry like a baby. Look mommy, they said something bad about this story. Wahhwahhh. Make them stop!!! Wahhhwahhh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Excellent writng. Loved it and really turned me on.

kharrismakharrismaabout 11 years ago
This is soooooo good...

Lynn, you ever thought of publishing some of your stories on Amazon? You'd sweep the floor with the majority of the "writers" there. In fact, I've seen a couple of stories there that I read here quite some time ago. Your work is SO much better than most of what's out there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story started out well but now....

It's degenerated into an incoherent rambling about a slut wife. Doing things a normal husband just wouldn't sanction no matter his fetish. Especially not under the circumstances. Total baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Story, Excellent Writing!

I've had several married girl friends in past years and many resulted in hubby watching....and providing oral stimulation as well....LOL! Your story was right on....couldn't have been more correct....and arousing!! Good work!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Well, cuckold involved

He is involved right up to his wife taking real man cock to the balls. His boss is busting load after thick load into her. He is even longer and thicker than her other lover. Cuckolds little 5 inches must have not been even felt by his horny wife as he fucked the loads of cum already in her pussy. I have seen it. The frustration on cuckolds face as he attempts to fuck his wife's used pussy. All stretched out and filled with real man seed. Oh he gets off on fucking in that cum filled hole, but is is no longer his pussy or his tight pussy. She is only tight for real man meat now. Real men feel she is tight as she is stretch over a mighty cock with big balls. She is so hooked on it, like a drug. Even if she stopped, it would be weeks, maybe months before cuckold will feel the walls of her pussy again. I do enjoy stretching out married pussy and ass. Knowing it is pretty much lost to little dick husbands.

Well now cuckold has licked her clit as her stud fucks her, his balls hitting his face. He will soon be cleaning her pussy and swallowing all that real man seed. Then he will begin, at his wife's urging, to suck that man meat and even swallow straight from those big balls. I love that part as I kiss and feel up the wife or eat her pussy as he gets his face fucked by real man meat and he loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
People pls....

That was a sweet end to that chapter. Unlike other stories like this; the characters seem to genuinely respect each other and for me that is the biggest thing. Because the husband is embarrassed but the friend and wife make him feel ok about his desires without humiliation. I would rather read a 1000 stories like this then some of the others. The ones that degrade husband and wife. So enjoy and quit being judgmental about fiction. Well written story 5 stars..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story but it wouldn't end well in real life.

The speed that the wife changed into a dominating slut fucking the boss (very alpha) tells me that she'll soon be done with husband and will start denying him sex. The boss and she will start including others as he takes control and poor rejected wimp

will be left with his dick in his hand. Boss over wife over wimp.

She may still believe she loves him but her actual love is on its deathbed as this chapter ends. He's just useless baggage going forward, no matter how the author tries to sugar coat it.

Would she put up with him taking a different woman as a lover?

Then there's the latent homosexuality as he feels the boss is screwing him as the wife gets pounded as he holds her. How long before that happens for real? And the boss is lying to himself as he proclaims his friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hee hee!

Oh my god! All of the sissy cucks will put on their prettiest pink panties and dance around their houses in celebration of this cute queer tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slut

She is nothing but a common slut and he is a brain dead husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree totally with the comment she is just a common slut and he is obviously brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From a cuckold

I just loved the story gave you 5 * My wife and i have been in a similar situation. I waited for her and her lover (my friend) to fuck in the bedroom the first time but from then on he and i would take turns fucking my wife all night. All this went on for years and every one enjoyed it,he took my wife's mouth pussy and ass while i watched.FANTASTIC !!!!!! We have now been married 59 years and looking back we would never change one thing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

An 80 year old cuck commenting on this vile cuck tale! That's one to ponder on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous