All Comments on 'You Will Be Mine..Again Ch. 05'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
3grandkids3grandkidsover 12 years ago
I like the story but...

I really like the story, but I really wish Gale would grow up, quit living in the past and tell Patrick to go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANK YOU!!

I'm out of my misery finally. Thank you! LOL! Your stories are superb.

I like Gianni's character, maybe he can shake things up for Gale and Patrick.

Thanks for the post. Hopefully you can update regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ignore the last comment sometimes you need to give people a 2nd chance. Patrick deserves a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please get an editor

Your story is good - and I'm glad to see this next chapter. I was afraid this would be one of those stories that just stops with no finish.

But PLEASE get an editor. The syntax and grammar and misspellings are distracting from what is an otherwise good narrative. I realize this isn't high art but it is entertaining and I would love to not be sidetracked from the flow of the story by mistakes that are so easily corrected.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
Drops down on knees

I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY! I AM SLIME!!!!

Thank you. Thank you for continuing this story....

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
Awesome update!!!

Thank you for this update. The part when he stopped into the office to drop off her paycheck was repeated with similar outcomes, and there were some grammar, spelling, and syntax issues, but all in all nothing that detracted for this update.

And thank you again for the update. I was starting to have conniptions about not reading anything new on their story. Between that and reading the ultra hotness of chapter 4 I was starting to go a little crazy.

Had to calm myself down and stuff...mean, I tell you mean. LOL.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Glad for the update. Where will Gianna fit into the story? Will he and gale be together?

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Hey

Welcome back....yeah what's up Gia is he being throduced as a character in a new story or for Gail? But with all the sexual tension between Gail n Patrick that's hard to phantom... Please continue I can't wait till the story is complete don't leave us hanging!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What Happened?

Although I loved this chapter, it seemed rushed and in need of an editor. It also seemed as though it was out of your usual style Myanlass. Are you okay? Is it you? I look forward to the next installment though-don't make us wait too long!

magiczeesmagiczeesover 12 years ago
UPDATE!

^ Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nope, not buying it!

I am sorry, but when a woman goes through the trauma that Gale went through, losing a child, the process to forgive and actually maintain some sort of relationship with the person responsible takes time. I agree with Anon 1/25 that this seems rushed. The discussion between Gale and Patrick needs more meat. I sincerely hope she maintains her distance while she solidifies what she wants in a male companion. Maybe I am too cynical, but there are somethings that are unforgivable; she and Patrick should not get together until a deeper reason for his leaving is revealed. I know Dominique touched on women tending to want more answers, but the way you have portrayed their love demands a thorough and more pressing or physically inhibiting reason than money. If his actions were enough to cause a miscarriage, then money should not be the only barrier. This is the only way I can envision some balance. The relationship is too lopsided - I do not think his suffering is comparable to Gale's and therefore he is STILL not worthy, in my eyes, to have the right to be with her. What has he suffered, some heart ache, while still managing to get married and have a sexual relationship with his ex, which he blatantly talks about with Gale...Nope, not buying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story. You definitely need an editor though. Please continue. I had a bad breakup years ago and lost a baby. 8 years later I'm happily married to this man and just welcomed our first child. Life is complicated and matters of the heart even more so. Keep writing. Gianni would be good for Gale's friend. Tara was it?

ale1975ale1975over 12 years ago
glad to see a new chapter

I have enjoyed all your stories. this chapter seems very rushed with many mistakes which made the reading less enjoyable. I still am looking forward to the next chapter

emj417emj417over 12 years ago
not feeling this

imo there is no substance to hold this ex-couple together. He split, got married and went on his merry way. She lost the baby after being dump (apparently he never looked back) and went through a bad marriage. I'm just not feeling this relationship. Gayle should get with Gianni or at least have a good time with him. Patrick just comes across as 'too bad, so sad, now let's forget about it' and a coward. I guess what I am trying to say is that Patrick needs to suffer a bit.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

Hmm.. Interesting. Gianni may be the fresh start that Gale needs, but it's obvious that she still has feelings for Patrick. He's a coward and she deserves better, but it would be interesting to see him try to redeem himself. But he's going to have to work really hard. Great story!!

Jujubee50Jujubee50about 12 years ago

I hope you decide to finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Patrick is a coward

Your portrayal of Gale is so sad, the guy treated her like crap, distroyed her dreams, she lost a baby because of it, he comes back 10 years later, says i´m sorry, and everything is fine??? This is the most MACHO story ever, it´s disgusting. Next you´re going to tell us that he used to beat her up!!! Come on! Show some love for your female character

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 12 years ago
next??

hey any update on this please? it has been 3 months. huhuhuhu.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hurry Back!

Gale deserves better than Patrick. Gianni needs Gale. Why would Gale hop back with that loser Patrick. Let Patrick feel the loss and separation and loneliness Gale felt. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please update soon!!

It's been so long since you updated! I love your stories so far. Please continue..

wildsoulwildsoulalmost 12 years ago

are you serious? why do you make her so weak? I thought she was starting to be a pretty strong, independent woman but I guess wrong. yeah everybody makes mistakes and (some) should me forgiven but come on.... like one of the comment said earlier, the trauma is just to much to brush it off. Gale better go with the other man for now because Patrick doesn't deserve her at the moment. how has he repent for the shit that he did? saying sorry and having 'regret' is not enough. I think i post this on almost every chapter but his suffer is barely comparable to hers. he is so selfish and she is stupid. he's suppose to be showing her his love but instead he's seducing her--sexing her up. and yes they do have a lot of sexual tension but sex can fix that. It's not like their making LOVE. But anyways, I'm glad you updated. from the beginning I really want to see where this is heading, you know. what kind gale will have since i read your other stories and really enjoyed them. (OH PLEASE PUNISH PATRICK MORE)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good but.....

this desperately needs to be edited. I mean the grammar and syntax is so bad it detracts from the story. Please get an editor and if you have one get a better one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Btw...

Five stars! Hope to see you continue with this story.

C.A.

TalyniaTalyniaover 11 years ago
Interesting...

I just found this story and I think its good despite some of the errors but I feel like Patrick is just getting off too easy. He did nothing to fight for Gale 10 years ago because he was only thinking of himself and he's not really doing anything to fight for her now. I understand regret can be a very heavy burden to bear but I do hope you make him suffer a little more than let her give in to him after going on a date with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All Confusing!

You need to find one way to spell Gail or Gale or Gayle. You can't have all three or Abigail or Gailyn. See how confusing it is. Plus, the story was really fast paced towards the end that I went from liking to feeling like you just wanted the story to end and for it to end quickly.

angel_hunniangel_hunnialmost 11 years ago
Gianni

I have to agree with some of the other comments. I don't think Gale can so easily move on with Patrick. He let his father decide his actions and left it for so long. I like that you introduced Gianna and I think it would be nice to see her have a break from Patrick and have some fun with Gianna. That will make Patrick see he needs to work much harder and earn her trust and love back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
...

Please get an editor and finish the story! It has so much potential to get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved the series except this story

I really loved this series except this one story. It really is too easy for Patrick to come back waltzing in her life like that and just because she can't help beeing physically attracted to him, their love connection is back and now it looks like she will go back with him. I am all for the advice to forgive him in order to move on, but the all back and forth, and then going back together is just...not appealling. It is not good for her or for him as characters. I can understand the need to be forgiven and to forgive himself. Also there was really no need to add the miscarriage to make him even more despicable. He was young, and weak, and a coward. We get it. He dumped her and broke her heart. Ok. He regretted it. Ok. Now he is forgiven, 'cause that the thing to do. Just make him move on. PLEASE. Sometimes, that the best gift to give to a character: make him move on and not go back to a former love story. That would be the best for her and him. Also, what about the "triangle" ahead with Gayle torn between Gianni and Patrick? 'Cause everything hints to that development and it is such a fucking boring and annoying cliché. It will only make Gayle more annoying and stupid to string Gianni along, pretending to love him or make her think that she needs to be in relationship with him to get over Patrick, while showing that she can't help but love Patrick. Please, she already appears so weak and pathetic with her sex cravings, don't destroy her character completely by breaking Gianni's heart. In all the other stories, the female character was so much more interesting 'cause she didn't behave like the cliched heroine of romance novel: all angst and soap opera bullshit and over the top drama. They made mistakes, and were flawed but not stupid or spineless. Here, we are back to a character who used to be a heartless bitch and is now a spineless bitch, not beause of the forgiving part (which is the good thing to do), but because of the 'triangle' storyline ahead and the "sexual pull" that is the only think that seems to characterize her relationship with Patrick.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Too many hot men in one story! !

Patrick you have earn Gail's love back. You broke her heart and her trust plus you threw her away like she was a piece of trash. Loving Gianni so I don't want him heart in this tug of war that Gail has with Patrick. More please!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I'm begging please finish

london101london101over 10 years ago
why is there no end!

What about gianni!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Gale Is really pathetic. Patrick is a spineless loser who could not stand up for the one that that was truly important to him. I am glad you didn't finish this story.

SexyRose20SexyRose20over 10 years ago
plz contuie

Plz continue this story i am enjoying it pay no attention to the haters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf... you cant leave this story UNFINISHED!!!!!

PLEASE FINISH THIS DAMN STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wtf?

I have yet to actually finish a story on this damn website. Authors should hold themselves accountable to their readers, who take the time to read, comment, provide feedback, etc. The least a writer could do is update readers as to whether they intend to finish the story or not. I'm so annoyed. I feel like I just wasted time reading this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Understand

I can understand the frustration with some of the readers not being able to read complete stories. I am sure that some of these authors are also readers.

I have read so many stories on this site that are not completed. I have read some stories that were started in 2008 and still not finished!!!!!! And the authors left the readers hanging😡

Please don't let this be one of those.😰

Please complete all your stories!!!!!!!!!

This is a great story. So please finish it. You have a lot of talent. Therefore I feel you need to express that talent to its fullness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Story is finished

If you go on the authors page, you will find the end, its just called you will be mine again and it doesn't have a chapter number at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, well, well...

I just got through reading the whole series and there are some things of concern...1st...are you going to update this at some point? 2nd...is there going to be a type of choosing for Abigail between old flame Patrick and new possible flame Gianni. 3rd...is Nicole trying to get Ramon's interest? 4th...is Dominique ever going to give birth? 5th...are there more new friends introduced other than Tara and Mara? Don't feel as if everyone has to be matched up, unless you have good story lines for them and 6th...a good editor may help with things or really proofread your work before submitting it.

Yes, I'm a bit caught up with the story lines and hoping more will come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
update

Can you please update this series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too good to die here

I get really upset when a good series ends like this. Please update their story. I'm captivated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To Goid to Die Here

I absolutely agree it makes me not want to read any other stories if the author isn't going to complete them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh No!!!

No, you've got to be kidding me! You CAN'T let the story just end here. Really?! I'm all for Gail/Gale/Gayle/Abigail/Gailyn and Patrick getting back together. I WANT for them to get back together! What I DON'T want is for her to be with Gianni. Let him find someone else, for God's sake!!! But whatEVER you do... please do NOT tell me that the story just ends here! WTF???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous