Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Office women's scheme develops.
2.5k words
4.22
30.2k
14

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
268 Followers

Part 5

"C'mon, Tim. It's not that bad. You're just not used to this style. But it's very fashionable. I've seen tons of guys wearing gear just like that." She worked hard to maintain eye contact, because if she looked down and stared at his all-but-bare groin, she'd never convince him.

"I haven't," Tim said, sulkily.

"That's because you probably don't pay attention to what other guys are wearing."

Shawna got an idea. She gestured to herself. "My outfit is just as revealing as yours. Look." She turned away from him, and pulled her jersey-like top shirt up over her head. She put a little extra wiggle into her hips as she did so. She knew that Tim had always been an ass man, and she had also studied herself in these shorts, before deciding to wear the cover-up shirt over them. Although they weren't as tight as Tim's comically undersized shorts, they certainly revealed enough of her peachy behind to make things interesting.

It was a consensus among her old boyfriends that her butt was her best feature. It was just slightly over-sized for her smallish frame, and very prominent and round. As she pulled her shirt upwards, she knew that Tim's eyes would be locked on her buns, so she purposely got up on her toes and then dropped back on her heels, knowing that that move created a very sexy bottom jiggle. She was also wearing the hornet pattern, with light yellow material in the middle, and it framed her tush just as deliciously as it did Tim's.

"See?" she said. "And my shirt is the same as yours." Her breasts had always been pert, and a little on the small side. Her nipples were hard from watching Tim's sexy show, and she purposely gave them a little bounce, too. She saw the half-hypnotized look on his face, and smiled to herself. "This is just the style, and mine is the same as yours." She lifted her top shirt and pulled it back over her head.

"Okay," Tim said. "But then why are you wearing that shirt over the top?"

"Because I don't have as great of a body as you do, and I'm a little more shy than you."

Tim flushed at the compliment for a second, even though he had to know that it wasn't true: he knew that he was in good shape, but Shawna was at least as good-looking as he was. "You're not any more shy than I am, that's for sure!" he said.

Shawna got another idea, and put a frustrated look on her face. "I'm sure I am. But I don't know what to tell you. Would it make you feel better if I gave you an overshirt, too?"

Tim jumped at that. "Absolutely! That would make a world of difference. Do you have one with you?"

"No," Shawna said, trying to look crestfallen. "I hadn't thought of that. But if you'd like, I'll give you this one." She once again tugged the jersey-shirt upward, and once again bounced her perky little boobs.

If Tim had been thinking more clearly, he would have known how hollow her gesture was. He was a well-built, broad-shouldered male, while Shawna was a petite female. Nothing that fit her would ever fit him. But Shawna guessed, correctly, that between his panicky embarrassment at his own near-nudity and his unwanted arousal at hers, he would not be thinking clearly.

She handed him the jersey, and he raised his arms to put it over his head. And he was just barely able to pull the bottom of it over his head before it pinned his arms together and stopped cold. This left him wriggling around in front of his boss, blinded by the shirt that clearly would not fit over his head or shoulders. Shawna took advantage of the moment to study his crotch again. His dick bobbed and shook comically as he struggled with the jersey, and she found herself blushing for him for just a minute.

But she was also very glad to see that her little bouncing bottom and boobs routine had affected Tim - he had grown noticeably, a change which was obvious in his super-tight shorts. By the time he'd tugged the shirt back off of his arms, she had managed to feign disappointment. "I guess that wasn't such a good idea, huh?"

His dejected expression as he handed the shirt back to her was priceless. Shawna pretended to accept the shirt reluctantly, and pulled it back on

"Okay," she said. "We'll just have to make the best of it. It's time to go."

"I can't go out there dressed like this!" Tim said, crossing his arms. Which meant that his exposed crotch area was again uncovered.

But Shawna steeled her will, forcing herself not to look anywhere below her well-endowed employee's waist. She kept her eyes locked on his. "You can, and you will. This is your first big account, and this is my chance to meet them, and build on the good impression you've already made on them." She let her expression soften just a bit. "You can do this, Tim!"

Tim looked at her pleadingly, his resistance beginning to crumble. "You've at least got to send the other girls home. We can leave after they're gone."

Shawna wanted to clap her hands: this was really going to happen! But she adopted a serious expression, and crossed her arms. "They aren't giggling high school girls, they are young professional women! This is a place of business, and they have work to do. I'm not sending them home early because their boss is worried that they won't like his outfit!"

Tim said, "That's not what I'm worried about! I'm worried that they're going to freak out when they see me in..." he gestured up and down from his chest to his waist with both hands, "... in THIS. I feel like I'm naked!"

It took every ounce of Shawna's will power to not follow his gestures with her eyes. Instead, she continued to look straight into Tim's eyes. "You're not naked! You're a good-lucking guy, wearing the kind of trendy sportswear that they've seen guys wearing a thousand times before. Your biggest problem is probably that they're going to love it, and develop a little bit more of a crush on you."

Her words barely penetrated Tim's panicky mental state. "More of a crush? What are you talking about? They're going to be offended. They'll probably call HR and report me!"

Shawna kept her poker face on, but it was all she could do to keep from bursting out laughing. The idea that those healthy, horny young women would be offended by seeing their blushing, hunky, over-exposed boss paraded around the office for their viewing pleasure! How could Tim be so wrong?!

Shawna uncrossed her arms and started marching toward Tim. "This is ridiculous. We've taken enough time already, and we're not going to miss this meeting."

As his pretty boss advanced on him quickly, Tim's hands flew back to his crotch, and he minced backwards and sideways until he re-gained the protection of the office chair between Shawna and his overly exposed body.

But his clever boss had been feinting, and it worked. As the mortified male moved to his right and behind his desk, she suddenly stepped away from him and to his left.

Too late Tim saw her goal: his clothes, piled neatly on the visitor's chair along the wall. "Wait!" he said, holding out one hand toward her.

But Shawna was too quick. She leapt to the chair, gathered up all of his clothes in her arms, and marched quickly back to the door. Tim's heart leapt into his throat as his attractive boss opened the door, and turned back to him. "You've got no choice now."

Tim said, "Shawna, please!"

But she just grinned at him. "This is happening, one way or another."

"You can't take all of my clothes!"

Shawna said, "I don't have all of them. Your shoes and socks are right over there." She shuffled the clothes in her arms, and pulled out one item, then placed it on his desk. It was his wristwatch.

"You've got 5 minutes to pull yourself together. If you don't walk out of this room in five minutes, I'm going to tell the ladies out there," she nodded her head to the large, open office space behind her, "that you've called an office meeting."

"You wouldn't," Tim gasped.

Shawna's grin got a little wider. "I'm also going to tell them that you are so excited about getting the Cycle-Wear account that you bought some of their gear for yourself, and you'd like to model it for them."

The look of horror on Tim's face was so funny that it was all Shawna could do to stop herself from bursting out laughing. Instead, she quickly turned away, stepped through the door, and closed it behind her.

Part 6

It took Shawna a minute to wipe the smile off of her face. But then she looked down at the pile of men's clothes in her arms. She turned toward the office, to see all three female employees staring at her curiously. Shawna looked back down at Tim's clothes, and then back up at the ladies, and tried to force a natural style. "Mr. Johnson has asked me to put his street clothes in my car for him. He's going to return a few emails, and then he'll be right out." She started to walk towards the front door.

When she noticed that the three women in the office were still standing and staring at her, she said, "Back to work, ladies!"

From inside his office, Tim stared through a tiny sliver of open blinds. His heart sank as he watched Shawna's long, slim legs as they retreated toward the front door. He didn't even get to see her round rump, because she had that long over-shirt on.

Unlike him! She pushed the door open, and Tim watched all of the normal clothes that he had disappear through the door, and out of the building. He eased the blind back down, and felt sick.

Outside on the sidewalk, Shawna finally allowed herself the burst of laughter that she'd been repressing for the last 10 minutes. The look on Tim's face, as she said that she'd tell the office girls that he wanted to model his tiny biking outfit for them! How much would she have given for a camera at that moment?!

She rounded the building to the parking lot and hit the button to open her trunk. The lid popped up, and she tossed Tim's clothes inside, and then slammed the lid with another laugh. She looked at her watch. She'd been gone for less than a minute. She wondered if Tim would find the courage to come out on his own, or if she'd have to let her female posse go in and drag him out? Either way, this was going to be fun!

She walked back into the office to find all three women huddled together at Julie's desk. She heard the end of a conversation that died as she walked through the door. "I think those were his boxers in that pile of clothes, too," Anna had been saying.

"No way!" Kaitlyn said.

"You don't think that he's—" When they heard the door behind them, all three young women silenced themselves, and looked like the guilty schoolgirls that Shawna had just told Tim that they were not.

That gave her another wicked idea. "Julie, find a couple of documents that need Mr. Johnson's signature."

"What do you mean?" the pretty receptionist said. "What kind of documents?"

"Any kind," Shawna said, glancing toward Tim's closed office door. "It doesn't matter. You just have to make it seem urgent that he sign them right now."

"What's going on?" Kaitlyn said.

Shawna took another long look at Tim's office windows, reassuring herself that the blinds were all still tightly closed. Then she gestured for the girls to get closer. They formed a tight semi-circle. "Okay, listen. I accidentally ordered the wrong size for Mr. Johnson's cycling shorts."

Anna had just the hint of a smile. "They're not too big, are they?"

Shawna looked at her, fighting her own smile. "No. Quite the opposite, in fact."

Kaitlyn, Anna and Julie looked at each other with a slight gasp, following by slowly dawning smiles. Kaitlyn said, "Is this mistake really accidental?" With her voice, she made air quotes around "accidental."

Shawna couldn't keep the grin off of her face. "Maybe not completely."

Julie snickered, a little shocked. "Boss?! How could you do that?"

Shawna almost managed to look guilty. "Never mind that. The point is, he's really worried about... how he looks. So I need all three of you to NOT over-react."

Anna said, "Can you give us an example of what you'd consider over-reacting?"

Shawna glanced back at Tim's office. "Acknowledging the reality of how... exposed he is." She couldn't help snickering. "Or trying to tuck a dollar bill into his shorts."

Once again the girls all looked at each other, and burst into surpressed giggles. "What have you done, boss?!" Kaitlyn said, trying to sound judgmental and condemning, and failing miserably.

"I know, I'm a terrible human being," Shawna said, grinning. "But the important thing is that you don't look shocked, or openly ogle him."

"Why not?" Julie said. "It sounds like that will be the natural reaction."

"Because," Shawna said, glancing nervously at Tim's office again, "if you do that, he's going to get scared, and run right back into his office and lock the door." She looked at each of the women in turn. "Is that what you want?"

"No!" they all said at once.

"Shhh!" Shawna said, gesturing forcefully. "Okay then. Do you all know the story of the Emperor's New Clothes?" Each young woman slowly began smiling, and then nodding. "Well, I'd like you to think of Mr. Johnson as not so much your boss, as your emperor."

Anna choked back laughter, trying to speak. "So you want us to fawn over how great he looks?"

After Shawna thought about it for a moment, she said, "No, don't go that far. I think it will be better if you look... calmly admiring. He's your boss. He's wearing more fashionable clothes than he usually does. Be appropriately complimentary. But DON'T overdo it. We don't want to spook him."

The three employees all grinned and giggled, an electric, nervous energy suddenly filling the room.

Julia's expression grew more serious. "But why am I supposed to have papers for him to sign?"

All three employees looked at Shawna. "I'm afraid that in his current... let's say 'self-conscious' state, Mr. Johnson is likely to make a beeline from his office door to the front door. Left to his own devices, he'll be out of this room in 6 seconds flat." She paused. "I'd rather it take him a little longer than that."

All three girls' faces flushed a bit, and another round of quiet giggling ensued. Julie turned back to her desk, and began scrambling to find paperwork. Any paperwork.

Barefan
Barefan
268 Followers