Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim spun around, revealing the big hole in the seat of his pants, and his boxer-encased tush. Joy said, "Okay, now you bring both hands around behind you, to feel for what you are afraid to find: the seat of your pants is gone, and your boxers are exposed."

Tim did it, clapping both hands over his rump. Joy said, "Extend your fingers out a bit, to show that you are feeling around, to confirm that your pants are gone." Tim did it.

"Great. Okay Julie, here's your reaction shot." Joy turned the camera around, and pointed it at Julie's desk. "Action!"

Julie raised both eyebrows, then started to laugh, before she could clap both hands over her mouth.

"Now's Tim's last shot." She turned the camera back to Tim, who still had his back turned toward Julie's desk. "You've just felt that your pants are missing, when you hear your cute young secretary laugh, and you spin around, panicked."

Tim spun around, with a shamefaced look that everyone in the room knew was genuine.

"Perfect!" Joy sang out. "Anna, let's bring this sequence home." Joy waved Tim to the side, and put the camera right where he'd been standing. Then she waved Anna back towards Tim's office door. "You know your line."

Anna nodded, then put a shocked look on her face and stood beside the door. When Joy started filming, Anna leaned forward and grabbed the material from Tim's pants, and tugged it out of the door. She looked at it in her hands, and then raised her eyes to where Tim was standing, the surprise on her face turning into delight, as she saw her boss's pert bottom peeking out at her from his ruined pants.

"Mr. Johnson," she said, lifting material toward him. "I think you've lost something."

"Cut!" Joy said, and an enthusiastic cheer rose in the room.

12