Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 20-21

Story Info
The ladies enjoy the first scenes of Tim's racy, internet ad.
3.4k words
4.26
9.3k
4

Part 12 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 20

"All right, ladies," Shawna called out authoritatively. "We've just got to figure out the beats of the internet version of Mr. Johnson's last three scenes. We need to block this out and shoot it tonight, so Joy will have something in the can to work her editing magic on, and prevent us from falling any further behind on our very tight schedule." She looked at the happy faces around her. "Suggestions for us to start with?"

Anna said, "We'll be starting from when I sneakily tuck the seat of Mr. Johnson's pants into his office door. And obviously, I'll have to tuck his pants AND boxers into the door for the internet version. When he stumbles toward Julie's desk, he'll be leaving part of his pants and all of his underwear in the door."

Pretty female heads nodded all around, but Tim stepped forward. The urgency of the moment made him temporarily forget that he was wearing only his boxers, shoes and socks. "That doesn't make sense! Boxers wouldn't tear off in the door like that. All of the cloth in the waistband and seams wouldn't just shred under a little bit of pressure."

As he looked around the room at his audience, he first intended to read their expressions, to see how well his argument was landing, and maybe which women looked to be the most open to persuasion. But as he scanned their faces, he noticed that all of them were watching him with bemused expressions, their eyes locked below his waist. Tim suddenly realized that they had only half heard him, if even that.

He looked down at his mostly bare body, and his obvious bulge in the front of his gray boxers, and moved his hands back there to shield himself from them. He looked over at Julie, and saw that the young blonde was still holding his pants in her arms. "Could I have those please?"

Julie reluctantly moved her eyes up and over his flat belly and chest, before reaching his face. He held one arm out in front of him, while keeping the other over his crotch, and she seemed to realize just now that she had his pants. She stepped forward and handed them to him, and then the entire room was silent for several seconds while the females enjoyed the sight of Tim wriggling his way into his pants. His round buns shifted and bounced as he turned in a half circle, as did his cotton-covered dick as he pulled his pants up in front, and quickly zipped up.

Tim looked up to find his audience all appearing to regain their train of thought, and felt some anger at his unfair situation warring with his extreme embarrassment. "As I was saying, boxers wouldn't just rip like that. My pants didn't rip all the way off, right? Only what was stuck in the door tore away, and that just left a hole. It didn't destroy the pants completely!"

Shawna surprised him by taking his side. Her pretty brown eyes were sparkling as she spoke, and he was not foolish enough to think that she wasn't enjoying this, but she seemed to be the only female in the room who was thinking clearly. "He's right," she said. "As much fun as it would be to have his boxers tear completely off, it's not believable. We're going for sexy and funny in this ad, but pushing believability too far might take some of the fun out of the ad."

"Exactly," Tim said. "We've already got the shot of me without my underwear on the ladder. And that's already more nudity than you girls showed in your version of the ad."

Mia protested, "My whole ass was exposed on that ladder!"

Julie said, "And mine was bared under the table, too!"

Tim said, "Both of you kept your panties on!"

"Yeah," Mia said, "but we both had such extreme wedgies that we were basically bare-ass naked."

Tim said, "'Basically' naked isn't the same as naked."

"I've got it," Shawna said, and everyone turned to look at her. "You girls weren't completely naked, so it's not fair to strip Mr. Johnson completely either. But I think it's fair for him to show as much skin as you girls did in your scenes."

Tim didn't like the sound of that. "But I've already been bared once, and neither of them was exposed more than one time—"

Joy interrupted. "We need to cut out some of Mr. Johnson's boxers, just like we did to his pants. That's more believable - there's no reason his shorts wouldn't tear just like his pants did - and it will still give him some measure of coverage."

"I can make that work," Pam said. The brunette walked up to Tim and locked one arm in Tim's, and tugged him toward his office door. "If you ladies will give us a few moments, I'll do a few alterations, and we'll be ready to shoot."

Tim reluctantly allowed Joy to tug him along with her. When they went into his office, she closed the door behind them. Just as he was starting to turn back toward her, she put a hand on his shoulder and turned him away. Confused, he looked back over his shoulder, and saw that she was starting to kneel behind him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm cutting some of your boxers off, silly." She had the scissors in her right hand, and with her left she grabbed his butt cheek, and drew the material of his boxers away from his skin.

Tim whirled around, knocking her hand away. "Hey! Don't do that!"

Pam looked up at him innocently. "You heard the plan, right? I need to cut your boxers."

"Not when I'm wearing them!" Tim said, take a step back.

Pam stood. "Why not? I'll be very careful not to nick your skin - not when your rear end is going to be the star of our ad!" Tim did not look amused. Pam said, "What difference does it make? I'm going to be seeing your bare bottom one way or the other in a minute or two."

"That's not the point," Tim said, noticing the whiny tone in his own voice. And as he thought about it, she had a point. But it somehow seemed wrong to just stand there helplessly, while she cut part of his clothes away.

"Here," he said, turning her back toward the door and gently nudging her in that direction. "Let me pass these out to you, and you can cut a small hole, and then pass them back."

She walked, but looked back at him with a smile. "You're so shy! This must be killing you!"

Tim rolled his eyes, and sarcastically said, "Ha ha. I'm glad you're enjoying this so much."

"I really am!" the little brunette said enthusiastically, as if she didn't understand his sarcasm.

"Stay right there," Tim said, shutting the door in her face. He carefully locked it, then looked around the room. He grabbed a towel from the chair beside the rolling rack of clothes and quickly undid his pants. He pushed them down and off, stepped out of them, and then dropped his boxers. He put the boxers on the desk, and quickly wrapped the towel tightly around his waist.

He didn't trust these women, and he wasn't going to give one of them the chance to steal his towel!

He went back to the door, unlocked and opened it, and handed his boxers to Pam, who happily took them. Before she could say anything, he closed the door again and locked it.

Pam turned and walked over to Julie's desk, where most of the women were gathered.

"What's this?" Kaitlyn asked.

Pam shrugged and snapped the scissor blades shut and then open. "I was going to trim away the seat of his boxers while he was wearing them, but he freaked out and made me leave the room, and then handed them out to me.

"Oooh, that would have been so cool!" Julie said. "To stand behind him and cut away the back of his boxers, so his hot, sexy ass would be uncovered like a Christmas present!"

"What difference does it make?" Mia asked. "You're going to see his bare butt in a minute anyway!"

"That's what I said," Pam said, laying the boxers on Julie's desk. "But I guess he's just really shy."

"Poor guy," Joy said, smiling.

"He's in the wrong ad campaign!" Sandy said, and several of the women giggled.

Pam made a cut in the middle of the seat of the boxers, then turned to look at Shawna and Danielle. "How much of these should l cut out?"

"I vote all!" Anna said, raising her hand.

Shawna stepped over and looked at the gray boxers. "Well, we've definitely got to keep the waistband intact."

Anna said, "I vote for all but the waistband!"

Shawna laughed at her. "You are very mean, Anna."

Pam cut up to just below the waistband, and then cut horizontally across for a couple of inches. She hesitated, and looked to Shawna.

"Keep going!" Mia said. "He needs to bare his buns!"

"We don't want to over-do it," Shawna said. "It would probably be more realistic if just enough fabric to cover one cheek tore off."

"Realistic, schme-alistic!" Julie said. "If you want women to love this commercial, they'll need to see his entire ass!"

Shawna smiled at the way these formerly shy employees were becoming more and more aggressive. "We've already recorded his bare bottom on the ladder, right?"

"But that was just for a second," Anna said. "Nobody's going to complain if he runs around showing it off for longer than that."

Danielle snickered. "I think HE may complain about that!"

Several of the women laughed, and Shawna said, "I guess he's going to have to take one for the team."

Standing in his towel in his office, Tim heard occasional bursts of laughter from the outer office. After a little while, Pam knocked on his door. He opened it, snatched the boxers from her hand, and closed the door and locked it again.

The women all stood, looking at his office door. Becky said, "3... 2... 1..."

From inside the office they heard a strangled cry. "Oh, come on!" The women looked at each other and snickered. After a minute of more muffled noise, Tim pulled the door open. He had put his shirt and pants on and was pulling his belt tight, and he had a simultaneously embarrassed and angry look on his face.

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"What seems to be the problem?" Pam said in an innocent tone.

Tim spun halfway around, so the women could see that his boxers were basically gone. Pam had cut them all the way across from just beneath the waistband, and then down each side almost to the bottom leg band, and then back across to just above the other leg band. The effect was of a hole in his pants, and then an almost equally large hole in his boxers, with just enough of the gray fabric left around the edges to frame his round, white buns.

When Tim turned away from them, several of the women laughed out loud, and Shawna and Sandy covered their mouths to hide their smiles. Anna gave a comic wolf whistle, and Tim spun quickly back around. "You might as well have just left me without boxers!"

"That's what I voted for!" Anna said, and Tim glared at her.

"The hole is... pretty revealing," Shawna admitted. "But it's not any more so than the wedgies that Julie and Mia had, and those didn't seem to bother you."

"Yeah!" Julie and Mia said, at the same time.

Tim didn't really have anything to say to that. He felt behind him with both hands, and found nothing but bare skin. It felt like his entire ass was out in the open!

"Okay," Joy said. "Let's take our places. Mr. Johnson is ready for his big close-up."

Part 21

Still not believing this, but resigned to his fate, Tim walked over to the doorway into his office. Anna bounced up beside him, all cheeky smiles and winks, and dramatically tucked the material from his pants and his boxers into his office door, and carefully closed it.

Tim swallowed hard, and backed up against the door, grateful at least for a few seconds more of being able to shield his bare backside from the horny crowd of smiling females surrounding him.

But even that moment of respite was cut short. Joy stepped up beside Tim, and took hold of his left hand. "No, you don't need to start at the door again," she explained. "The original set-up shot will be enough to establish that some of your clothes were stuck in the door, and the shot from in front of you as you stepped away from the door will work here, too. So we can start on the close-up of your best side."

She said this last line with a twinkle in her eye, and as she eased Tim away from the door with her grip on his hand, she reached around behind him and gave him a condescending little pat on his round rump with her free hand. "So let's just get into position here, so that I have room to set up my camera.

The touch of her warm fingers on his bare skin reminded Tim - he was desperately trying to block the knowledge out! - of how exposed he was. He took several long strides into the room, and Joy said, "That's good, right there." Tim saw that Anna stood beside his office door, her arms crossed and a smug smile on his face, as her eyes were locked on his bubble butt. He also noticed that the women in the room had subtly edged around toward his office wall, so that they had a clearer line of sight to his backside.

He forced himself to turn back around and face forward, and told himself that he was just an actor, playing a role. That worked for a minute or so, as Joy was getting the camera into position. But the thought crept in that if he were a real, professional actor, he'd have a body double to step in and go through the humiliating exposure that he was facing now.

"Okay," Joy called out, "we're ready to go. Tim, if you remember the tv version of this shot, you've just fallen away from your door, leaving some crucial parts of your clothes behind."

"Behind!" Mia loudly whispered to Julie, setting off a round of muffled feminine giggles.

Joy pretended that she hadn't heard "So I'm going to need a sexy and funny bounce out of your bottom for this shot. Let's do it just like last time: take a long hop forward. And, action!"

This was so absurd! It made Tim feel so ridiculous, and while he'd felt embarrassed to be doing it with his boxers on display before, it was much worse now, knowing that there was nothing between his exposed ass and the camera. But what choice did he have?

Tim jumped forward, and just as before, the landing sent his toned backside into a short-lived but sexy quiver. All of the women grinned, and several covered their mouths, as Ted looked back over his shoulder to Joy. "How was that?"

"It was good, but I think you can do better," Joy said. In reality, it was great: his firm butt bounced in a way that Joy knew would look as good on camera as it did in real life. But why let this hottie off the hook so easily? "Let's try one more."

Tim was fully blushing now, but he didn't object. He turned around, and then leapt forward again. Again, his posterior did a gorgeous little wobble as he landed. But when he turned back, Joy said, "That was good too, but you were just a little out of focus, because you were several feet farther from the camera."

Tim paced back to his original position. "Does it really make that much difference?"

"You don't want a blurry butt shot," Shawna said, to some more chuckles.

Tim turned on his heel, then spoke back over his shoulder. "Is this better?"

"Much," Joy said. "Action!"

Tim put a little more into it this time, covering a little more ground, and landing with even more of a jiggling derriere.

"Perfect!" Anna said, before Joy could.

Joy said, "All right, your facial reaction shot from the tv version will work just fine here. So let's just set up for a full-body shot from the direction of Julie's desk.

When she was ready, Tim started out facing the camera, as if he'd just staggered forward out without all of his pants and boxers. He whirled back around toward Anna, and Joy's camera caught his body turning, and the reveal of his delicious, naked rump, thrusting out from his ripped clothes.

Danielle, Sandy, and Shawna had all moved back toward Julie's desk, and they thought the shot came out great. The holes in Tim's pants and boxers were big enough that practically his entire butt was on display, and yet the shot proved the value of an erotic tease. The fact that most of his clothes - all of his shirt, and 80% of his pants - were still intact drew extra attention to the part of him that was exposed. It somehow made the handsome young boss look even more naked than if he'd been caught there without a stitch!

Joy said, "Cut!" and the women behind her burst into a round of subdued golf claps.

"Excellent job!" Danielle said.

"You're looking great!" Sandy said.

"No one would believe that you're not a professional male model," Shawna said, and winked at her flushed employee.

"Moving right along," Joy said, as she moved the camera back in the direction of Tim's office. "The tv version shots of Kaitlyn spilled her coffee on you, and her and Anna de-shirting you, will work here, too."

"De-shirting is not a word," Tim muttered.

"So the only new shot we need to get is when Anna steps behind you and pulls your shirt backwards and off of your shoulders. So if you'll unbutton your shirt..."

Tim pulled his shirt tails from out of his pants and unbuttoned his shirt. Anna took a position to the left and just a little behind him. As Joy was positioning the camera around and to Tim's right, Anna leaned up to whisper into Tim's left ear. "I thought the view when you had your boxers on was good, but" and here she surreptitiously gave his bare left bum cheek a quick grope and then a pat, "I like this view even better!"

Her co-workers, along with Pam and Becky had been behind Tm, and when they saw Anna take advantage of their boss' predicament that way, they giggled, and Mia gave Anna a thumb's up.

A few seconds late, Tim slapped Anna's small hand away from his tush. He couldn't believe the liberties that his subordinates were taking with him, but he felt powerless to stop them.

When Joy had the camera focused on Tim's exposed, pert cheeks, she began to record. Anna got up on her tiptoes and pulled Tim's dress shirt away and then over his shoulders. Joy's shot showed the shirt drop down and tantalizingly hid Tim's ass for just a moment, before Anna whisked it to one side and away, leaving the mortified young man topless, and as far as his rearview, essentially bottomless.

Joy got this shot from above, shooting downward, and that angle accentuated both the paleness and the titillating roundness of Tim's well-shaped glutes, as they stood out from the dark material of his pants and the softer, tattered gray framing of his mostly mixing boxers.

"Cut," Joy said. "That was great. So we've only got one more segment left to shoot."

Julie practically skipped toward her desk. "I'm ready!"

"Actually," Joy said, we won't need to re-shoot anything from you, Julie. Your reactions from the tv version were great, and they'll work equally well whether they're editing into a scene where Tim is baring his boxers, or his butt."

Julie clapped her hands like a high school girl. "Great! That means I can just sit back and watch."

The other women laughed again, and Tim bit his tongue, determined to get this last scene finished as quickly as possible.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers