Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 56-57

Story Info
The girls' predicament worsens, and the guys appreciate it.
2.7k words
4.47
10k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

A reader made a good comment that I have to agree with in retrospect: this last section of this long story is CMNF, so maybe I should have made this part a stand-alone piece, before returning to the next tale, in which Tim is returned to his CFNM predicament. Sorry about that!

Part 56

Three minutes of game time later, it looked like Neal might get his wish of a high scoring game. Thanks to one circus catch and two defensive penalties, Pittsburgh soon had a first-and-goal from the 5 yard line; an off-tackle run got them to the 1, and a quarterback sneak got them their second touchdown of the game.

This time a blushing Kaitlyn and Mia whispered together for a minute, and decided to remove their fishnet hose. The guys cheered as they each wriggled out of their hose, giving very brief peeks at their panties as they did so. Though the hose were sexy, the girls' suddenly bare legs made them look more naked, and more nervous.

Baltimore got the ball back, and in 5 plays were back down around the Pittsburgh 30, where it looked like they might have to settle for another field goal attempt. Tim noticed Julie and Anna exchanging worried looks. But as they lined up to make the kick, a Pittsburgh rusher jumped the snap, a penalty that gave Baltimore a fresh set of downs.

Two plays later the Ravens' tight end broke two tackles and dove into the corner of the endzone for a touchdown. The guys, plus Mia and Kaitlyn cheered, while Julie looked at her shoes, and Anna scowled. They both followed Mia and Kaitlyn's lead and took off their little vest-like bodices. Julie's modest breasts look firm in her white shirt, but Anna's looked like they might be too large for her shirt, and they looked to be straining the top two buttons.

Baltimore's returner took the kickoff back to the 40, but then fumbled. Pittsburgh recovered, and made one first down before then picking up only 2 yards on a third-and-5. They sent their kicker in for a field goal attempt, and he nailed it.

Mia and Kaitlyn groaned, but they went over each guy's lap in turn. Without their fishnet hose, the bare legs made them seem more exposed. Their short skirts didn't help, either. As each girl bent over a male lap, each skirt retreated, leaving the bottom half of each cute tush exposed, their lush curves peeking out from the edge of their panties.

Rob spanked Kaitlyn first and she squirmed and blushed her way through the three swats. When she tottered over to Mark and lowered herself across his lap, the other guys noticed that he used a different technique. He swung at Kaitlyn's buns from below, snapping his wrist just as he made contact. Each of his three spanks fell on Kaitlyn's right cheek, and resulted in her panties being driven a little higher, into a teasing little half-wedgie.

When Kaitlyn pulled herself back to her feet, Mark winked at the guys; his technique was not lost on them. Neal focused his spanks on Kaitlyn's left cheek, so that when she finally went over Tim's lap, she had a symmetrical wedgie, with a generous portion of both of her buns revealed beneath her scrunched up panties.

That left Tim a clear field of attack, and he swung from bottom to top, making contact with bare skin on all three strokes. Kaitlyn yelped on the last two strikes, then got up quickly to pull her skirt back down.

Mia had watched all this warily, and she gave Rob a pleading look before lowering her petite frame over his lap. Her slender, short legs looked comically sexy as they stuck straight out, her small feet in the hooker heels waving above the floor as Rob gave her three stinging spanks. She hopped up quickly, and gave Mark his chance, and then Neal. When she came to Tim, he tilted her a little farther forward, which made the top of her little skirt flip up on to her lower back.

She squealed and reached back, tugging her wedgie out to give her round little rump a little more coverage, and then pulling the skirt back down. Tim chided her. "Uh uh uh." He lifted her skirt with his left hand and tugged her panties farther up into her crack than they had been. "No adjusting!"

He had just made that rule up, but from the excited laughter of the other guys, he knew it was a popular one. Her adorable little buns fully exposed, Mia hung her head, her glossy black hair in her comically short pigtails bobbing.

Tim sent her buns wobbling with three quick spanks, then he helped her back to her feet with a hand on her shoulder, and gave her bottom a proprietary pat as she scurried back to her place on the couch.

"Pam's turn," Anna called out, and Pam gave her a dirty look, but made her rounds without protesting. After having watched Kaitlyn's and Mia's bun-baring wedgies, she was grateful to be wearing her snug jeans.

The guys were correspondingly disappointed that Pam's firm butt was covered by denim, so they all put a little extra into their spanks. The smoothed down the material over her round cheeks, and spanked a little harder. Between spanks they patted and rubbed the seat of her jeans, pretending to be oblivious to her uncomfortable squirming.

Once again Tim gave Pam one extra spank, calling out, "And one to grow on!" as he landed the fourth blow. Pam hurried back to her feet, not even bothering to protest.

Tim paused the game while the girls went to the kitchen to bring the guys their second beer. All four of them looked sexy as hell, teetering carefully on their heels, and their short skirts flashing glimpses of panties.

They were barely back in their seats when Baltimore returned the kickoff for a broken-tackle touchdown to tie the game at 17. The guys all cheered and whistled, and Kaitlyn and Mia joined in, enjoying the shocked looks and then blushes from Julie and Anna. They decided to follow Kaitlyn and Mia's example, and took off their fishnet hose. Neal whistled a stripping tune, and both girls blushed their way through a quick, fumbling escape from their hose, then put their heels back on and sat down.

But then things went from bad to worse for them. Pittsburgh's returner took the kickoff just past the 30 when he suffered a bone-jarring tackle that knocked the ball loose. A Ravens player recovered the fumble for a scoop-and-score -- their second touchdown in 21 seconds of game time!

Kaitlyn and Mia were ecstatic, feeding off the embarrassed, horrified looks on Anna's and Julie's faces. The guys hooted and whistled, and even Pam couldn't keep from smiling. Anna and Julie huddled for a moment, then Julie said, "We'll take off our sh--"

Kaitlyn interrupted. "Make them take off their skirts!" Everyone looked at her, but she stuck to her guns, appealing to Tim. "I tried to pick Pittsburgh, and Anna stole my pick. So I should be able to steal a pick from her."

Tim looked from Kaitlyn to the other three guys, who were all smiling widely, and then to Anna and Julie, who looked like they wanted to kill Kaitlyn. Tim slowly smiled. "I like the way you think, Kaitlyn." He turned to Anna and Julie. "Ladies, your skirts please."

Julie looked from Tim to Anna, and back. "But-"

Beside her, Anna read the room, and angrily undid her tiny skirt and pushed it down over her hips. Her silky white panties looked very small atop her long, slender legs. Julie gave up, and did the same, and just like that, the petite blonde and the leggy brunette stood before the others in panties and snug shirts, along with the lace chokers around their necks and their white lace head pieces atop their childish pigtails.

The guys applauded vigorously, as both of them walked back to their seats at an angle, to try to avoid exposing their cute bottoms to the others.

Part 57

Both teams then went three-and-out, and Pittsburgh got the ball just after the two-minute warning. After several running plays got them a first down, a holding call left them looking at third-and-long. So with less than a minute left in the half, they tried a long pass, drawing an interference penalty that put them in field goal range.

Mia and Kaitlyn looked worried: they did not want another round of spankings just before the half.

They didn't need to worry about that: a Baltimore defender fell on a pass down the sideline, and the Steelers got the tying touchdown with only a few seconds left on the clock.

Anna and Julie cheered along with they guys, though both women were careful not to get up and jump around, since they were very conscious of wearing only their panties and heels below the waist.

It wasn't a tough decision for Kaitlyn and Mia, and they both stood up and reached to unbutton their shirts.

But Anna said, "Don't we get to pick what they take off?"

Mia and Kaitlyn looked at each other, and then Kaitlyn gave Anna dirty look. "That's not the rules!"

Anna said, "You picked our skirts when Baltimore scored."

"That's because you stole my Pittsburgh pick."

Anna said, "There was no rule about that." She looked at Tim and crossed her arms. "They got to pick our item last time. We should get to pick theirs this time."

Tim felt everyone's eyes on him. He pretended to think it over carefully, but inside he was trying to keep from bursting out laughing. This was perfect! The girls were getting catty with each other, and they were making up rules to a game that he was only making up as he went along, just to get back at each other.

Their rivalry with each other could only help their appreciative audience in the end!

Tim finally nodded. "That seems fair." He looked at a disappointed Mia and Kaitlyn, who gave Anna another dirty look, but started to reach for their skirts.

"I choose panties!" Anna announced, with a wicked smile.

"What?!" Mia said.

"No way!" Kaitlyn said. "The panties can't come off before the skirts do."

"I didn't hear that rule," Anna said, smugly. She looked at Julie, then at Tim. "You said we could pick, right?"

Tim kept a poker face. "I did say that."

"We pick panties," Anna said.

"You bitch!" Kaitlyn said.

"Now, now," Tim said. "That kind of language is going to earn you a spanking if you keep it up."

"But--" Kaitlyn began, "she can't-- These skirts are so short!"

Mia nodded, her cute little pigtails bobbing. "Without our panties, you'll be able to see everything!"

Anna laughed. "The next time we get a field goal, your spankings are going to be so revealing!"

Mia flipped her off, and Kaitlyn said, "Bitch!" again.

Tim and the guys were all grinning. There was nothing like a cat fight among rapidly disrobing young women to make a game more interesting!

Finally, Kaitlyn and Mia reluctantly reached up under their skirts and started to pull their panties down. Kaitlyn accidentally flashed a quick glimpse of a brunette landing strip, as she wriggled her way out of the white silk panties.

Mia learned from her taller companion's mistake, and held the bottom of her short skirt down with one hand as she tugged her panties down with the other.

Several of the guys whistled softly as two pairs of white panties slipped down shapely legs to puddle around Kaitlyn and Mia's ankles. As they daintily lifted first one foot and then the other, not an easy task in those heels, Anna snickered, earning scowls from both women.

Mia and Kaitlyn tugged at the bottoms of their skirts, blushing furiously as they shifted their weight from one foot to the other.

Neal said, "This is the greatest football game ever!"

Mark said, "I thought this was supposed to be a defensive struggle, but both offenses are going crazy."

Mia moaned at that, but Tim laughed. "Maybe Baltimore will take the kickoff back for a last-minute touchdown before halftime!"

But the guys didn't get that lucky. The Raven's kick returner made it no farther than his own 31 before being forced out, ending the half.

Tim said, "Pam is going to make a treat for us for halftime."

"I am?" Pam said.

"I've got some chocolate chip cookie dough, and you're going to be our chef."

"Great," Pam said, looking suspicious.

"Come with me," Tim said, and led her toward the kitchen. But he just went going, past the kitchen and into his bedroom. Over his shoulder, he said, "Ladies, see if our guests want something else to drink."

Pam followed nervously, and Tim closed the door behind them. "What's going on?" she said.

Tim pulled something from the closet, and handed it to her. Pam held it up. "An apron?"

"You don't want to get cookie dough on your clothes, do you?" Tim asked. "But just to be safe, you should probably strip down to your bra and panties before you put your apron on."

Pam looked shocked. "Oh, come on! You said that the girls were going to be embarrassed tonight, but not me!"

"You're a girl, aren't you?" Tim asked, smiling.

"Seriously. I've already had my punishment."

Tim said, "Yes, but there was no audience for that. You set me up to get stripped in front of a roomful of girls. Turnabout is fair play, isn't it?"

"But you already stripped and spanked me!"

"With no witnesses," Tim said.

Pam stepped closer to him, and spoke in a furious whisper. "You made me suck your dick!"

"I didn't make you do that. You offered."

The expression on Pam's pretty face darkened. "Only because you were spanking my bare ass really hard!"

"I was almost finished spanking you," Tim reminded her.

Pam took another step forward, looking at the door, and keeping her voice low. "I didn't know that!"

Tim and Pam looked at each other for a moment. Tim said, "You could have asked."

When he started to laugh, she punched him in the shoulder, and he dodged. "Get dressed. If you're not out in three minutes I'm going to come in after you." He ducked out the door and closed it behind him.

Back in the kitchen, he saw that the four waitresses were carrying a new round of beers out to the guys. Mia and Kaitlyn walked stiffly and carefully, trying their best to keep their bare buns out of view beneath their tiny skirts. Julie and Anna took short, mincing steps in their heels too, their legs looking long and slender, and their perky behinds encased in the clingy white panties.

He watched the attractive women maneuver around the guys, trying in vain to keep their delicious bodies from the three males' prying eyes.

Tim heard the door open behind him, and turned to see Pam step through the door, brushing her brown hair out of her eyes, and adjusting the apron, which was pleasingly snug at the waist and the breasts. "You look great," he said.

She didn't give him the satisfaction of even looking at him. "Where is the cookie dough?"

He stepped aside and gestured toward the fridge. She stepped past him and opened the door.

Tim looked appreciatively up and down her body. Her slim legs were bare, and her panties -- a pale blue, cotton pair -- clung to her round rump attractively. The skin visible in the middle of her back was smooth. "Oops, I forgot," Tim said, as he deftly unhooked Pam's bra from behind.

She turned in surprise, and he moved with her, giving a quick tug that pulled the bra off and out the side of her apron. She gasped, and then adjusted the front of the apron to be sure she was still covered.

Tim said, "That's perfect. Now let's get those cookies in the oven." She glared at him for a moment, then turned back toward the fridge.

Tim caught a flash of some perky side-boob, capped by an erect nipple, and smiled.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers