All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 56-57'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I was wrong, but I never saw these stories as CFNM. Put together chronologically, Tim started off with the upper hand and played his games. Then the ladies amped it up, thanks to Shawna, and did turn it into CFNM for a very, very, very long time. Now Tim is back in control, at least of his subordinates and it’s back to not CFNM.

I think many of your readers latched onto the CFNM period and demand it stays there. They howled at anyone who commented that the pendulum should swing back to Tim as the CFNM was getting tired. They suggested anyone who didn’t like it should write their own stories and not write critical comments. Now that Tim is turning the tables, they are making the critical comments; now, to them, completely acceptable and justified.

It’s your story, but if you’re taking comments into consideration, I like the power dynamic shifting and changing with all the characters enjoying the power while it lasts and enduring the humiliation when it comes. To me, that’s much more interesting than chapter after chapter of one character getting exposed and abused.

Enjoying the story, thank you for it and carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You might as well return Tim to his nude wimp status, since you write him so badly when trying to be in any way dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm loving the way this is going! Hoping things keep going in Tim's favour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the overly negative comments - although I don’t get off on how the story is evolving, I can appreciate it for what it is :D. Maybe you could start the series back up from where Tim was forced to cum in front of the girls again, and then start a new “branch” from there where Tim is still subjected to embarrassing CFNM experiences?

Hope to see Tim get back to CFNM, or maybe a completely new storyline!

If I can add - I personally enjoy when Tim had unwanted boners, had unwanted handjobs or stimulation to his cock, and it wouldn’t hurt if he came without wanting to ;)

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoying this part of the story as a refreshing change of pace and hope it continues in this vein for a while before returning to Tim being humiliated. I see the office girls are once again getting catty with each other. I hope they come to the realization that Shawna is ultimately responsible for their current predicament with her manipulations and escalations, and take appropriate action against her. I do enjoy seeing Tim teased, but seeing the balance of power shift in his favor is just as entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoy the girls turning on each other and I hope we'll be seeing more of it. I'd also like to say that the fantasy/dream sequences have been quite hot and more of those (especially from different characters) would be great, too. Keep up the great work on a fantastic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous