Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 62 - Conclusion

Story Info
The girls are punished, & Tim is temporarily in conrol.
2.2k words
4.45
6.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 33 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
264 Followers

Part 62 -- conclusion

Everyone in the room watched closely as Julie and Anna pushed their panties down over their luscious hips, and let them drop to the floor. Both pretty girls were flushed, and Tim knew that it was mostly from embarrassment. He also knew that the amount of alcohol they'd consumed added at least a little to their flushed cheeks.

Tim waved Julie over first, wanting to give Anna a few more minutes to contemplate her pending humiliation. The tipsy blonde tottered over on her high heels, and Tim enjoyed the sight of the slight blonde fleece between her legs before she bent over his lap.

He ran his hand gently over her curvy little tush, then gave her 8 sharp spanks. Julie counted them out without being told to. She lay for a moment after the eighth spank, but Tim just gently rubbed both soft cheeks for a moment, before announcing,

"Okay. You'll get 10 from each of the other guys." He patted her butt, and helped her back to her feet.

Julie went over Mark's lap, then over Rob's, and finally over Neal's. Mark and Rob had both spanked Julie pretty firmly, causing her to squirm and kick her legs, giving brief flashes of her pussy.

As she eased herself over Neal's lap, it was clear that there was something between them. He gave her round butt more caresses than the other guys did, and his spanks were gentler, too.

When Julie finally got back to her feet, Tim pointed to Anna, then to Neal. "Your turn."

Anna's eyes were blazing, but she didn't want to give him any satisfaction, and she quickly strode over and dropped over Neal's lap. Her angry pace gave her generous breasts a little extra bounce, which was lost on no one.

Just as Neal lifted his hand, Tim said, "Just give her 8. The rest of us will give her 10 each." Anna looked up at him and started to scowl, until Neal's sharp contact with her flawless buns made her widen her eyes in surprise.

All of the guys knew that Anna was the most resistant, and the worst sport of all of the girls, so they made their spanks a little harder. By the time she raised herself off of Rob's knee and turned toward Tim for her final 10 spanks, her blushing bottom was the reddest one in the apartment.

The attractive brunette walked over to Tim without making eye contact and dropped over his lap without ceremony. "Okay," Tim said in a pleasant voice, as he caressed Anna's red bum, "how many more?"

After a moment's silence, Anna said through gritted teeth. "10."

Tim said, "That's right." He groped her tush for a few more moments. "Boy, your cute ass is already pretty hot. If I don't watch out, I'm liable to burn my palm by the time I'm done."

The others in the room laughed, but Anna just quietly seethed. Finally Tim started spanking her, and he made every one count. Anna squirmed and hissed, but forced herself not to kick during her spanking. She'd seen flashes of Julie's blonde little pussy when she had taken her spanking, and Anna was determined not to give Tim a similar view.

After she had called out the 8th spank, Tim paused. He rubbed her stinging buns for a moment, and she couldn't stop herself from wriggling when he surreptitiously slipped a finger along her puss. "All right, time for the last two," he said in a loud voice.

Then he leaned down so that his lips were just a few inches from her left ear and whispered, "You're very wet, Anna. I think you like this."

She kept her head down, furious at herself for blushing, and for the knowledge that he was correct. Tim suddenly gave her two hard spanks, and she called them out in a strangled voice.

Anna stood up quickly, and couldn't help herself: both hands flew back behind her as she tried to rub the sting out of her punished bottom, and simultaneously revealed the well-trimmed landing strip of dark hair just above her shaved pussy lips.

Everyone in the room let out a breath they didn't know they'd been holding as Anna stalked back to the couch. They hadn't heard what Tim has whispered to her, but they all recognized that she was both angry and turned on, and it made her punishment extra hot.

"All right, ladies and gentlemen," Tim announced happily. "I hope you all had as good a time tonight as I did."

The guys laughed and shook his hand, and the women just blushed.

"Guys," Tim said, "you all can take off now. I want to have a few words with the ladies."

Neal said, "Are you sure? I can give everyone a ride home." He said "everyone," but he was looking at Julie, who smiled shyly at him, her nudity, pigtails and scarlet nipples momentarily forgotten.

"Maybe next time," Tim said.

After a few minutes of reluctant goodbyes, the other guys were gone. Tim turned to the five attractive young women. Pam was dressed only in her apron, Mia and Kaitlyn in their tiny skirts, and Julie and Anna only in their heels.

"I just want to be sure that we understand each other." He looked into each blushing face, one after the another. "Tonight was payback for what you put me through with those focus group girls, and I don't think any of you can say that you didn't have it coming." He waited a moment, until each girl had either dropped her eyes or gave him a guilty look.

"I'm willing to let this end here. Pam tells me that you all took video of... what happened to me on your phones. I want you to get your phones from the bedroom, and bring them here."

They all looked at each other, uncertainly. Tim reached over and swatted Pam's bare ass and said, "Now!"

Pam hopped, and then walked quickly toward the bedroom, and the other four girls followed her. Tim watched Anna's round, red bottom bouncing with special satisfaction.

In a minute they were all back in the kitchen, each holding her cell phone. Tim said, "I'm going to watch while all of you delete those videos." More quick glances among the females, until Pam sighed, "Do it!"

"Let me see the files," Tim said. And one by one, each girl showed him her phone's video files, called up the incriminating images of his humiliating stripping and spanking, and then deleted them.

When they were all done, Tim faced them and put his hands on his hips. "I know that at least a few of you probably saved a copy of your videos to the cloud, or maybe shared it with a friend?" All of them but Anna shook their heads, but Tim wasn't sure about that. "I want you to get rid of ANY copies, wherever they are, and I want you to do that tonight."

He looked from face to face. "Did any of you show them to anyone at work?"

"No!" several of them said. Pam said, "No way!"

Tim stared at her. "Don't lie to me."

Julie said, "We're not lying!"

Pam said, "I told them not to. Shawna and Danielle worried that the ads were already pushing you too far, and they told us to not to make fun of you or embarrass you, and to be respectful."

Tim felt his face get hot. "And setting me up to get manipulated and stripped by those college girls in the focus group was being respectful?!"

"That's why we didn't tell any of them," Pam said, softly. "They'd be pissed."

She looked truly sorry, and more than a little scared. Tim thought for a moment.

"They really think the ads are going to be a success, don't they?"

All of the girls nodded, and Pam said, "You know the focus group went crazy for them. The ads are both funny and sexy, and... you look great. Our target demo is going to love them."

Tim could feel his face heating up again, but for a different reason. If those ads take off, it will be a big step for his career and his bank account. But at what cost? How had he gotten himself into this position?!

Reading the indecision on his handsome face, Pam said, "None of us told anyone at the office about the focus group, or the video." Mia said, "And none of us will!"

"You'd better not," Tim said. "Because if you do, I'm going to tell everybody what you did, and get all of you fired, and sue all of you for everything from harassment to being accessories to sexual assault!"

Even as he said it, Tim doubted he'd ever be able to make good on that threat, because doing so would involve making public the story -- and the video! -- of a bunch of co-eds systematically robbing him of his clothes and his dignity! How would he ever show his face in public again, once he'd been seen bent over a young girl's lap, while she spanked his red ass and jacked him off?!

But the looks on the faces of his employees suggested that they believed that he was mad enough to make good on his threat. And he had one other card to play.

"And in case any of you doubt me," he said, in the calmest voice he could muster, "you should know that there are three hidden cameras in this room that have recorded everything that happened here tonight." The look of sudden panic on their pretty faces made Tim smile. "I'm going to edit that video to blur the faces of my friends and I, but I'll be sure to capture each of you in all of your naked and red-bottomed glory!"

The girls all looked at each other and blushed, and their eyes then darted around the room, looking for the cameras. Tim followed Anna's eyes to a spot in the ceiling to the right of the tv. "That's right," he said. "That's not a smoke detector."

Anna blushed furiously. Her thoughts were as clear to Tim as if she'd spoken them out loud: "That camera had a perfect angle to capture my ass turned up over Tim's knee as he spanked me!"

Tim let the girls' embarrassing predicament sink in for a long moment.

"Here's how I see it," he finally said. "We've got a 'mutually assured destruction' type deal. As long as the video or the story of me with the focus group girls never turns up or goes public, your little "spanked French maids" performance will never go public. We're all going to go to work tomorrow, and none of us will ever say a word about what happened."

He looked at each of their faces, and saw worried contemplation. "You're all going to be respectful to me, just like Shawna and Danielle want you to. And because I'm your boss. And we're going to see how this ad campaign works out."

He watched them considering the situation. "Do we have a deal?"

Pam nodded first, and then the rest followed. Anna, surprisingly, was not the last to agree. She was still absent-mindedly rubbing her stinging bottom with one hand, and Tim thought that that made a very pretty picture. "Okay, get dressed and get out of here!"

They didn't have to be told twice. They all wobbled toward the bedroom on their high heels, but then Pam stopped herself. She turned back to Tim, looked back toward the bedroom to be sure the other young women were gone, and then stepped close to him.

In a low voice, she said, "Even though you're not my boss, I'll do as you say."

"Good choice," Tim said. "Because if I tell your boss what you did, you'll be out on your pretty little butt" -- he nodded toward the bedroom -- "just like those girls."

"I know," Pam said quickly, then lowered her voice even more. "The other night... when I was here, and... you spanked me, until I... sucked you..." She swallowed, then spoke quickly. "Was that recorded too?"

Tim slowly began to smile. "I've already watched it a couple of times, and you are so beautiful."

Pam blushed furiously, with an expression that flitted from pleasure to outrage and back. Tim leaned down and kissed her flushed cheek, then swatted her gorgeous, pink rump. "Now go get dressed, before I take you over my knee again."

Pam tried to look scandalized and defiant, but then she turned on her heel and did as she was told. Tim watched the sides of her apron dancing saucily around her bare, firm, wiggling derriere.

As Pam disappeared through the bedroom doorway, Tim thought that tonight had gone about as well as it possibly could have. He'd given these misbehaving young women their comeuppance, and negotiated himself out of a very tough spot, and back into the driver's seat at the office.

Unfortunately for him, while he was right about the first part, he was very wrong about the second, as he would soon discover.

The end.

Barefan
Barefan
264 Followers