Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 13-14

Story Info
Tim gets caught in an embarrassing, vulnerable position.
2.9k words
4.71
5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 13

Tim was struggling to edge himself forward, farther into the bathroom window, when he heard a dog bark from the yard somewhere behind him, alongside his apartment.

He froze, painfully aware of his precarious situation.

His upper chest and head were inside the bathroom, with both arms extended out in front of him, but the entire rest of his body -- naked except for his shoes and socks -- was outside the building, exposed to the warm evening air.

Almost as soon as he'd heard the dog bark, he heard a gasp, and then a female voice. "What the-- What are you doing?!"

"Shit!" he whispered to himself. He stayed still, unable to think of what to say or do.

"I'm calling the cops!" the voice said, and ended his paralysis.

"No, don't," Tim called. He cocked his head to his left, trying to look back out into the yard behind him. He could see a narrow slice of the darkened yard, but nothing else.

"I will," the voice insisted. "You're breaking in, and I'm calling the cops!"

"No, no," Tim said, trying to speak loudly enough for the mystery female to hear him, but not so loud that any of the neighbors would hear. "I live here."

After a moment of quiet, the voice said, "You do not."

"I do," Tim said. "This is my apartment!"

Another silent moment. "Tim?"

Tim dropped his head for a second. "Shit!" Then, louder, he said, "Yes. Who are you?"

As he looked back over his shoulder, he saw a face come into his field of view. Oh no!

"It's Mary," the woman said.

His neighbor Mary! She was very pretty, and a few years older than him. She was one of the first neighbors he had met when he first moved in. She had gotten a divorce and moved into the house next door about six months before he moved into his apartment.

"Mary. Um... hi."

"Tim, what on earth? Why are you breaking into your own apartment?" He saw her looking at him, wide-eyed in surprise. Then she ran her eyes up and down his body, and began to smile. "And why are you naked?"

Tim groaned. "It's a long story."

Maria grinned at him. "I've got time."

Tim dropped his head. Could this get any worse? Mary was definitely the neighbor he would have least wanted to discover him like this. He had started getting to know her pretty well, and they had struck up a bit of a flirtatious friendship. She was an attractive brunette with an easy smile, and he'd been planning to make the first move and ask her out before things had gotten so hectic at work.

"I've got to hear this story," Mary said, breaking his train of thought. "But let me take Doug back in the house, and come right back." (She'd named her dog "Doug," which he had kidded her about many times.)

"You don't have to--" Tim started, but he looked back and thought he saw Mary looking at his bare ass. Then her eyes dropped a little, and--

Damn! His window's height left him dangling just a little above shoulder-height to anyone standing on his lawn, which meant that his dick was right there for her to see. Somehow this humiliating situation, along with Mary's smiling appraisal of him, had brought back Tim's erection.

What was wrong with him?

Mary raised her eyes to his and her smile got wider. She didn't look the least bit embarrassed that he'd caught her ogling him, and why should she? She wasn't the one trapped naked, half-hanging out of her house!

She said, "Don't go anywhere," and then snickered. She turned away and was gone.

"Shit!" Tim said to himself.

Across the street, Ellen, Maria and Stephanie had watched Mary's discovery of poor naked Tim with surprise, and then amusement. Ellen and Marie began to giggle, but Stephanie shushed them, straining to hear what Tim and the mystery woman were saying.

Because Mary was outside and closer to them, they heard everything she said, but only half of Tim's nervous replies. Still, the gist of the conversation was easily understood: the woman was delighted to find her hunky, naked neighbor stuck in his window, and Tim was mortified to have yet another female witness to his unintentional exposure.

They continued watching until the woman told the helpless Tim not to go anywhere -- the girls liked her already! -- and then scampered back to her yard and then into her house, pulling her dog along with her.

"That poor guy," Ellen said, when Mary had gone back into her house. "He streaks all the way home without being caught, only to be found by his cute neighbor!"

"I know," Maria snickered, "he can't catch a break, or keep his pants on!"

Ellen laughed softly. "Should we go over there and meet her, and torment unlucky, vulnerable Tim together?"

Stephanie said, "No, let's wait and see what happens before we join the fun. I'm sure that she's not going to stay--"

Just then Mary's front door opened and she came back out. Her dog was not with her this time, and after a quick look up and down the street, Mary trotted back toward Tim's building. The girls could see her wide smile even in this low light.

Tim heard footsteps in the grass behind him, then looked back and saw Mary re-appear at his side. She was breathing heavily after her quick jog and looked a little flushed in the face.

"Okay, where were we?" Mary smiled at him, her eyes once again moving up and down his naked body. "I think you were about to explain to me why you have been running around our nice, quiet neighborhood in your birthday suit!"

"Can you just help me get inside first?" Tim pleaded.

"I'd be happy to help you, but I need to hear your story first. For all I know you might be some kind of sex predator, and the moment I helped you get unstuck, you might attack me." The light tone of her voice made it clear that her words weren't serious.

"Oh come on," Tim said, exasperated. He looked back down over his shoulder at her. "I'm hardly in a position to do any harm to you!"

Mary's eyes danced from his lower back, down over his exposed butt and legs, and then back up again. "Well you're certainly not carrying any weapons," she snickered. Then she leaned her head forward to take a peek at Tim's erection, which was almost touching the side of the house. "Oooh, I might have spoken too soon," Mary teased.

Tim groaned. "You're hilarious."

Mary smiled. "Flattery will get you nowhere. Now let's hear it."

Mary and Tim were both unaware of the three giggling females hiding across the street. "She's really giving it to him," Stephanie said. "But I can barely hear what he's saying."

"Let's get closer," Maria whispered.

Stephanie looked up and down the quiet street, and then looked at the hedge that ran alongside Mary's yard. "Okay, let's get over behind that hedge." She pointed. "But we need to be quiet!"

Stephanie led the way, crouching and walking fast, but staying in the yard where they had been hiding. Maria and Ellen followed her. Once they'd gone about 30 yards, they were out of the line of sight from Tim's side yard. Stephanie led them quickly across the street, then down the sidewalk in front of Mary's house.

They crouched again and walked slowly and more carefully, crossing Mary's yard and then moving into position right behind her hedge. They each found a spot where the hedge was thin enough to give them a good sight line to where Tim's jackknifed naked body was hanging out of his bathroom window, then eased themselves into a sitting position.

"This is great," Ellen whispered. "What a view!"

"He's got such a great ass," Marie whispered.

"Shhh," Stephanie said.

All three of the females felt some moisture in their pussies as they wiggled themselves into their front-row seats for Tim's continuing humiliation.

"Come on," Tim said to Mary, "this is embarrassing enough. Please help me!"

"After you talk," Mary insisted.

Tim was quiet for a moment as his mind raced, desperately trying to figure out what to tell her.

His train of thought was broken when he felt a delicate hand placed against his lower back, and then slowly slide downward over his left butt cheek. As Tim flinched, Mary said, "Don't make me spank it out of you, mister!" and he could hear the smile in her voice.

"I don't--" Tim began, but then Mary clenched his bottom for a second, then lifted her hand and slapped it.

The three girls behind the hedge looked at each other with widened eyes, and Maria clamped her hand over her mouth to keep from gasping too loud.

Tim felt his ass quiver under the slap, and said, "Okay, okay. I'll tell you."

"I can't wait to hear this," Mary said, with an evil grin, as she gently laid her hand back on Tim's bare, round, goose-bumped rump and gave it an encouraging pat.

Part 14

"Okay," Tim said. "I was at a bar earlier tonight. And a very pretty young woman came on to me. Really aggressively."

Mary smiled at him. "What does that mean, exactly? Did she get a little..." at this point, Mary slid her hand up over Tim's muscular ass and give it a little pinch, "handsy?"

Tim flinched at the pinch. "No! I mean, sort of. She made it clear to me that she'd like to... get closer."

Mary grinned. "This sounds very vague, Tim. Did she pass you a note or something?"

Tim shook his head, grimacing. "She grabbed me and pulled me into a bathroom."

"Really?" Mary's eyes lit up. "Were there other people there?"

"Sure."

"So she just grabbed your hand and pulled you through the crowd to the ladies' room?"

"No. I was just coming out of the men's, and she pulled me back in."

"Ooh, naughty girl," Mary said. "I like her already!"

Tim ignored her. "She pulled me into a stall, and she took my clothes off, and then--"

"Whoa, whoa! She took your clothes off? How did she manage that? How big was she?"

"She's pretty small, but that's not the point--"

"And how did this small girl take all your clothes away from a big, strong man like you?"

"It wasn't a feat of strength," Tim snapped. "She started kissing me, and she took off her shirt, and then she started working on mine."

"Smart girl. What does she look like?"

"I don't know," Tim said. "Latina, dark hair and dark eyes. She's really cute."

Behind the hedge, Ellen elbowed Maria and whispered, "He thinks you're cute!" Maria just grinned.

Mary said, "So she took her shirt off, and then she took your shirt off?" Tim nodded.

"Did she have a bra on?"

"Yes."

"How were her tits?"

Tim hadn't expected that. "Nice. I mean... she was... excited."

Mary laughed. "Do you mean that her nipples were hard?"

After a moment, Tim said, "Yes."

Mary said, "How about you? Was anything... hard... on you?"

"Very funny," Tim said, sounding miserable.

"Okay," Mary said, giggling, "what happened next?"

"She took the rest of my clothes off, and then--"

"Slow down, Tim. I want to get the whole picture." Mary moved her hand up onto Tim's muscular back, and then down over his round ass, gripping it and then moving downward. "I mean, I'm getting a pretty complete picture here," she snickered, "but I want to hear all the sexy details of how you ended up this way."

Tim moaned softly, as Mary patted his bare bottom again. "So she had her shirt off, and your shirt off. What came next?"

"She took her skirt off." Tim remembered how Maria had gotten him out of his pants before she had him unzip her skirt, but he thought that saying that would make him look even more stupid.

"Ooh," Mary said, "clever girl. I bet that distracted you. Did she wiggle her little ass around and get you all hot and bothered?"

"I guess," Tim admitted.

"What kind of panties was she wearing?"

"Little white ones."

"So most of her butt was exposed?"

"I guess."

"So it was only fair that since she had showed you hers, you had to show her yours?" When Tim didn't answer, Mary said, "So she took your pants off next. Were you just standing there in your undies then?"

Tim could hear the laughter in her voice, and she kept sliding her small, warm hand up and down his body. He said, "She took those down with the pants."

"I love her style!" Mary said. "So she's still got her bra and panties on, but you're stark naked!"

Tim could feel the heat in his face, and was glad that at least she couldn't see him blushing. "Anyway, she stole my clothes, and I had to make a run for it."

Mary laughed again. "How did she manage that? Did you two have sex, and then she ran off when you were recovering?"

"No," Tim said. He remembered the way she'd slid her small hand up and down his shaft, and then the sensation of her warm, wet mouth on his dick--

"Then how did she get away with your clothes?"

Tim thought for a moment. "We made out a little bit, and then she said that she wanted to make sure that no one was coming, so she stepped out of the stall to go check. And before I knew it, she'd grabbed my clothes off the floor and ran out the door."

"I love it! How did you get out of there?"

"I just went over to the door and looked out. I didn't see Maria anywhere, so I decided to--"

"Her name was Maria?" Mary said, and laughed. She started singing a song from a famous musical. "Maria! I just got stripped nude by Maria!"

Tim said, "Shhh!" Mary wasn't singing loud, but she wasn't whispering either, and the last thing he wanted was for anyone else to witness his humiliation.

Meanwhile, not too far away, three female witnesses to his humiliation were fighting back laughter. Ellen and Stephanie both elbowed Maria as Mary sung about her.

Mary continued Tim's interrogation. "Did you know Maria before?"

"No. I just met her that night."

"And after knowing you for less than one night, she had you stripped naked and running across town like a handsome little streaker! I've got to meet this girl!"

"Anyway--" Tim began again, but Mary wasn't having it.

"Why do you think Maria picked you as her victim?"

"I don't know," Tim said, exasperated.

"Were you going to the bar to meet someone?"

"No."

"So why did you go there? Were you looking to pick someone up?"

"No! I just... wanted to get a drink."

Mary said, "I get the feeling that there's something you're not telling me." She pulled back her arm and swatted his butt, causing Tim to lurch forward in the window. "What is it?"

Tim said, "There's nothing else. I just went there to get a drink."

"Do you go there a lot?"

"No," Tim said, not thinking ahead. "It was my first time there."

"So what made you pick that place?"

Tim took a little too long in trying to think of an answer, and Mary's small hand came down hard on his bare right bottom cheek.

"Ouch! I don't know what you want me to say."

"The truth," Mary said, and spanked him again. She could tell that he was holding back, but honestly, she loved the way his firm bottom bounced and quivered when she spanked it, and she was looking for any excuse to continue. "Come on, mister." She spanked him again.

Tim's breath came out in a hiss, and he wriggled to try to get his butt out of Mary's way. But she watched the way the lean muscles in his thighs worked and the way his bare ass wiggled, and she was content to keep up his punishment until she got him to confess.

Tim winced as another spank fell on his cheeks, and he could feel them beginning to get warm. He tried to think of what to say, but he knew for sure that he wasn't going to tell his neighbor about his embarrassing commercial, and the fact that Maria had seen it and wanted to take advantage of him because of it.

As his train of thought was interrupted by another spank from the grinning Mary, Stephanie nudged Maria and Ellen.

Their eyes were huge, and sparkling with excitement as they watched Mary showing poor naked Tim who was boss, and it took Stephanie another nudge to get both of their attention. She motioned back behind her, and then turned in a crouch, and duck-walked away from the hedge.

Ellen and Maria caught up with her beside the tree in Mary's front lawn. Ellen said,

"What are you doing? I want to watch Tim getting his hot butt spanked!"

"Yeah," Maria said breathlessly, "that's the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

"I know," Stephanie said. "So let's run back over to my car, and we'll pull into Tim's driveway and join the party."

Both girls began to grin evilly. Ellen elbowed Maria, "Mary did say that she wanted to meet you."

Maria rubbed her hands together, and said, "Let's go!"

As the three excited females started moving across the lawn to make a big loop and get to Stephanie's car, they giggled as they heard continued whispering from beside Tim's building, punctuated by the soft slapping sounds of a very embarrassed young boss getting his bare bottom spanked by his pretty neighbor.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers