All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 33-34'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM36 months ago

Fantastic work as ever Barefan. You build-up is very pleasing. Don't feel too pressured about your art, I know you need time to deal out the good stuff and that is precisely what you have been doing. This chapter was so great. I love how you stacked the deck with an all female audience and crew, it sets up a tantalizing atmosphere for Tim's inevitable humiliation. I also enjoyed the use of the videos for the live audience, that was really a treat for us all.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso6 months ago

Don't apologize! The wait is always part of the fun! Thanks as always!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

“He’s his own man.” “In charge of his own branch.” Yet he hasn’t made a single decision about anything since Shawna butted in. All decisions are made behind his back, without his input- he just shows up and gets made a fool of. Some “boss.”

timytimy6 months ago

Barefan, thank you for posting my penis and I are going bonkers with Tim Johnson once again at the mercy of of so many evil women interested in his stripping and humiliation. Thank you for posting and thank you for for putting my juices back in uncontrollable flow.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This Anonymous guy, I'm sure it's the same one, always bitching about Tim's weakness or Shawna's bad behavior or whatever. Wish he would just write his own story and stop bitching.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I know that the viewers at home have no choice but to get the 'censored' version of what is to come but I at least take great comfort knowing that all the ladies present will have the joy of getting the 'immersive' version of Tim's embarrassment. Let's have a bunch of fun on that stage!

timytimy6 months ago

OMG OMG OMG I know you can't strip Tim Johnson on TV, but off air? He's surrounded by male hungry women and I know that they are only out for naked male flesh and my penis is going crazy!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't mean to ruin everyone's fun ! But yous all do know that women aren't in the least bit attracted to men , And especially naked men ! 😳🤣🤣 Like it's been scientifically proven 🤷‍♂️ I get the fantasy ! 🙌 But it's just a fantasy , Trust me ! 😉😅🙌

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ah, yeah... we're on a website dedicated to erotic fiction. I'm certainly not here looking for documentary realism. I don't think many of us view the antics of Tim Johnson and his work colleagues as Mike Leigh-style slice-of-life storytelling. Thanks for letting us know that it's a fantasy, in case we hadn't already assumed that, very thoughtful of you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Barefan, I hope you can have mercy that poor little timy fellow and get on with TJ’s humiliation off air. I too am anxious to see what you are going to do to him!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the Anonymous guy that keeps mentioning how impossible these situations are, to you I say sorry…Been there done that. Most men are not bold enough to put themselves in such a situation. Women respond to confidence. Show a group of women you are willing to give them a show, gently signal to them that they have the upper hand, and watch your clothes fly off…

Barefan, these stories build nicely and are sexy as hell!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the anonymous poster...women aren't interested in men? Especially naked men? The lasting success of Magic Mike, Chippendales et al would seem to indicate that at least some of them are! Also, to the other obviously returning anonymous poster, we get it...Tim is not a realistic depiction of a business-world boss, he would flop in the real world etc. If it's so annoying to you, why do you return for each new chapter with your repetitive comments? You seem very frustrated and angry. There are so many stories here you might prefer...have a look, you might have more fun elsewhere.

timytimy5 months ago

Fuck you guys, this is fiction! But I like to pretend it's real! My penis doesn't know the difference! So, Barefan please get on with Tim's humiliation, I'm begging to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't wait to read what happens to Tim !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wonder how exposed Poor Tim is going to be ? 😳😲

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please Write Soon ! So Good 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous