Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 36

Story Info
Tim gets two embarrassing surprises on live tv.
2.8k words
4.63
3.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 36

As soon as the commercial break had started, Marcy stood up and turned to Carly Sands. She put out her hand, and Carly stood up and shook it. "Thanks so much, professor," Marcy said. "Your analysis was just great!"

"I'm glad I could help." She turned to Tim, who was distracted, and took a moment to realize she was going. He stood up and Carly gave him a prim handshake. "It was very nice meeting you, Mr. Johnson. I look forward to seeing your next commercials."

"I'll bet you do," Marcy said, as Tim and Carly both grew a little flushed.

When Emilia came up and offered to help Carly take her lapel mike off, Tim sat back down and turned to Shawna. "What's this about a contest? We never discussed any kind of contest!"

Shawna and Daniella both noticed his worried expression, and thought it made him look so cute. "Don't worry," Shawna said, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I think you're going to like it."

"Why is this the first time I've heard about it?"

"Calm down, Tim," Danielle said. "We just thought of it last night, and we didn't have the details worked out until this morning."

"So we thought we'd surprise you," Shawna finished, then winked at him. "This will draw a lot of attention for the campaign."

Danielle's and Shawna's words, and Shawna's wink, only made Tim more nervous.

Meanwhile, Emilia and Carly had walked about 30 feet away from the stage, and then Emilia had gotten Carly's mike off. She saw that Carly was still looking at the stage, and at Tim, and said, "You can watch the rest of the show from the dressing and make-up room, if you'd like. There's a monitor in there that will be playing the live feed."

Then Emilia leaned closer to Carly, as if there was someone within hearing distance. "There's going to be a surprise that I REALLY think you're going to want to see."

Carly saw Emilia's slightly naughty smile, and said, "Oh. That's...OK. Thanks." She looked back at Tim one more time, and then Emilia escorted her down the hallway to the make-up room.

On stage, Kaitlyn had leaned over to Anna and quietly asked, "What contest is Shawna talking about?"

Anna said, "No idea." She looked at Mia and Julie. "Have you guys heard anything about a contest?" Both girls shook their heads.

"It doesn't look like Mr. Johnson has either," Julie said, thoughtfully. All four women guessed that they were going to enjoy the contest, whatever it involved.

"Okay," Debbie called out -- to the women on stage, and to both camerawomen and to Lauren in the booth -- "we're back on-air in one minute."

Everybody got ready, and Debbie counted them down.

Marcy said, "We're back with the cast and creators of the Naked Attraction body spray commercials." She turned to Danielle and Shawna. "Before the break you mentioned that you've got a new ad coming out, and that you've got some kind of contest, too. Tell our viewers about the contest."

"Well," Daniella said, "we mentioned that Naked Attraction had sold out in our area stores, but after some frantic re-orders, we've just gotten a limited supply back in most local stores."

"So to celebrate that," Shawna said, "and to bring more attention to our great product, we decided that we'd have a fun contest that our customers could participate in."

Tim looked from speaker to speaker, clearly not knowing what they were talking about. He saw that Marcy was smiling in a way that suggested that she knew something he didn't.

Danielle said, "Yes, we've come up with an idea that we think is in keeping with the funny and sexy approach of our Naked Attraction commercials."

"When you say 'sexy and funny,'" Marcy said, "I'm guessing that this contest involves Mr. Johnson?" The audience applauded, and Tim looked even more nervous.

Shawna smiled at Marcy, then looked at Tim, as she patted his forearm.

"Coincidentally enough, it does." Several hoots came from the crowd, and Shawna looked toward the bleachers for a moment, then back at Marcy. "If our second ad does as well as the first, we've got at least one more ad planned. We've got several ideas for it, but we thought it would be fun to give the ladies in our audience a chance to have small roles in the third ad."

Marcy said, "Do you mean our audience here in the studio today?" A rousing cheer came from the studio audience.

Danielle said, "Yes, them, but also those who are watching at home, or who watch our ads online."

Marcy said, "So how will this contest work?"

Shawna took that question, moving her hand to Tim's shoulder and patting it possessively. "Well, we're calling this the "Take the Shirt Off His Back" contest."

Over the audience applause, Marcy said, "I like the sound of that!"

Danielle laughed. "First, anyone who wants to be in the contest needs to buy a bottle of Naked Attraction, of course. Then, for the next week, Mr. Johnson here will be going all over town, just doing routine, everyday things. Shopping, eating, whatever. The first three women who spot him, and spray a little Naked Attraction on him, get to take the shirt off of his back, and they will be eligible to get a spot in our next commercial."

Shawna explained more. "We've only got small roles for three people in the next commercial. So if a group of two or three ladies spots Mr. Johnson the first time, they'll have to draw straws to see who gets the spot in the commercial. Once three different women or groups of women have spotted Mr. Johnson and taken the shirt off of his back, the contest will be over."

"This sounds pretty easy," Marcy said. "Is he going to be in disguise in some way?"

"No," Shawna said. "He may wear a hat or sunglasses, or something like that. But he won't be wearing a disguise. Just everyday clothes, trying not to call extra attention to himself."

Marcy said, "So you're saying that the women in our audience shouldn't be looking for him to be walking around with the seat of his pants missing, like in the commercial?"

That brought some applause from the crowd, and Tim could feel the heat in his face as all the women around him laughed.

"No, nothing like that," Danielle said. "He'll just be wearing regular street clothes."

The audience was buzzing with excitement, and Marcy decided to egg them on. "I love the idea of a 'take the shirt off his back' theme. But I'll bet your contest would raise even more interest if you went a little bit farther."

"What do you mean by that?" Shawna asked.

"Well," Marcy said, looking at her eager audience, "If 'take the shirt off his back' is good, wouldn't 'take the pants off his backside' be even better?"

The wave of applause and cheers from the audience startled everyone on stage, and Tim found himself shaking his head vigorously before he even realized it.

"Marcy, you're so bad!" Shawna said, playfully scolding her.

"That's going too far," Danielle said. "Mr. Johnson has been a good sport, but that would be asking too much."

Marcy put on a fake pout for the cameras, and the rowdy crowd jeered. "I think you're making a mistake, but I guess it's your campaign." She turned again to the audience. "So remember girls, if you spot Mr. Johnson in public, you can take off his shirt." She shook a finger toward them, with just a hint of a smile. "But don't you try to take off his pants!"

A lot of laughter -- and a few good-natured boos -- came from the audience. Marcy said, "Okay, we'll be back in just a minute, and the Naked Attraction team will give us a few hints as to what we should expect in tonight's debut of their second commercial."

As soon as Debbie gave them the signal that the commercial break had started, Danielle and Shawna stood up, and each of them took one of Tim's arms, pulling him to his feet. Tim looked at both of them in surprise. "What are you doing?"

The women tugged him toward the edge of the stage. Shawna said, "This is the surprise. You've got a quick wardrobe change to make before the commercial break ends."

"Wardrobe change?" Tim said, as he stepped off the stage, and the women steered him toward the hallway behind the stage. He had meant to ask them about the contest, and why they had brought it up without consulting him, but their unexpectedly hustling him away was suddenly much more important. "What's going on?"

Emilia joined them in the hallway, and when they burst through the doors of the make-up room, Tim saw that Carly Sands had been sitting in one of the chairs, watching the tv mounted on the wall. He could instantly tell from the surprise and confusion on her face that she didn't know what was going on.

His escorts stopped when he was standing in front of the second chair, just a few feet from where Carly looked on. Danielle started unbuttoning his shirt, while Emilia knelt on one knee and started untying Tim's shoes.

"What are you doing?!" Tim almost shouted.

Danielle said, "We're going to do a little teaser skit about your shower scene in tonight's ad."

Shawna said, "We can't show the ad until tonight, so we thought the next best thing would be to bring you out at the end of today's show and give the audience a little taste of what they can expect."

Danielle's nimble fingers were making quick work of Tim's shirt buttons, and he looked down to see a smiling Emilia looking up at him as she pulled the shoe off of his left foot, then started in on the laces on his other shoe.

"Give them a taste?" Tim said. "What does that mean?"

Shawna tugged Tim's belt open, which was a surprise to him, since he hadn't even felt her clever hands on it in the first place. "Hey!" he said. Danielle pulled his shirt tails upward and started undoing the last two buttons, while Shawna went to work on the snap and zipper of his khakis.

"Hey!" Tim said, grabbing Shawna's slender wrists in his. "Stop that! You can't take my clothes off on daytime tv!"

Shawna said, "We know that, Tim! Did you think we were going to strip you naked?"

Having completely unbuttoned Tim's shirt, Danielle pushed the sides of his shirt apart, and then pulled it backward, to the top of his shoulders. "It sure looks like that's what you're doing!" Tim said, panic in his voice.

"Of course not!" Shawna said, pulling her wrists out of Tim's faltering grip. "Marcy and her show and the network would be in huge trouble if we did that."

Danielle took advantage, tugging Tim's shirt up over his shoulders and then down his arms, baring his chest. Carly sat in the chair beside him, her mouth open in shock as she took in his lean, muscular upper body.

"Well then what are you doing?" Tim yelped, aware that Emilia had just removed his second shoe, and was tugging at his sock

"We're just taking off your shirt and pants," Danielle said. Emilia got his first sock off, and tapped his other calf. Without thinking, Tim lifted his foot, and she yanked off his last sock, then turned and carried his shoes and socks to the side of the room, returning with a white towel.

"You'll still have your boxers on," Shawna said. "And you'll have this towel." Emilia stepped up to him with a cute grin, and held the towel out to him.

Just as he reached for it, Shawna pulled his zipper down, and then yanked his pants to the floor. Tim gasped in surprise, and so did Carly. Shawna's action was strong enough to bring the back of his boxers down four or five inches before the pants were free, revealing the tops of his pale, firm buns for a moment.

Carly and Emilia both noticed the way Tim's round ass stuck out, as well as the delicious band of bare white flesh that was exposed, until Tim could frantically tug his waistband back up. He quickly wrapped the towel around his waist, blushing and exasperated.

"Why am I going to be wearing my boxers and a towel on daytime tv?!"

Danielle picked up Tim's pants and draped them over her arm, along with his shirt. "Like we said, we're just going to give the audience a little tease about the second ad. There's only one short segment of the show left, and you're going to be fine. We'll just take you out there, say a little bit about the ad, and the show will be over."

Shawna stepped to his side and put an arm around the bare skin of his waist. "You just need to play along, Tim. The gals in the audience and at home are going to go crazy when they see you walk out in your towel. They'll be telling everyone they know about it, and the ad is going to get more viewers than any other show, let alone other ads."

"But I wasn't told about this," Tim said, sidestepping to get Shawna's arm out from around his waist. "And this is risky. What if I drop the towel?"

Emilia giggled. "I don't think that's likely to happen. You're clinging onto it like your life depends on it, and we're not even in the studio."

Daniella and Shawna laughed too, and Tim noticed that even though Carly's face was flushed, she was grinning, too.

"Besides," Danielle said, "even if you did drop your towel, you'd still have your boxers on, so that wouldn't be a big deal."

"Believe me," Danielle said, smiling at the extremely nervous hunk, "It would be a disaster for Marcy and for us if you ended up naked on her show. None of us want to see that!"

Shawna crossed her arms over her chest -- Tim couldn't help noticing, even in his distress, that her nipples were hard under her shirt -- and said, "Well, to be honest, ALL of us would like to see that." Carly giggled involuntarily, but Shawna continued. "But our jobs would be in jeopardy if that happened on live tv, so we are not going to let that happen."

Danielle walked over to a locker that Emilia pointed her to. "Tim, I'm putting your clothes in here for safekeeping. Your wallet's in there too, so you don't have to worry about the check we gave you."

The thought of the bonus check distracted Tim for a minute, and he was startled when Shawna snapped at him. "Get down on the floor!"

"What?"

"Crank out thirty or forty push-ups, to pump up your arms and chest muscles before you go back out there. You need to look your best for the women in the audience."

"And hurry," Danielle said. "We're due back on the air in a minute or two."

Tim looked from one woman to the other, then shook his head, not believing he was in this situation. Then he bent down and got on his knees. He instinctively set the towel aside, knowing that his boxers were a little snug, but very modestly cut, and he stretched into a push-up position.

He got up on his toes and his hands, and started doing push-ups, as all four women watched. Their eyes traveled up from his bare feet, over his slender calves and thighs, pausing on his prominent bubble butt under his boxers, and then up his muscular back. They watched the way his shoulder muscles bunched and relaxed as he repeatedly lowered himself and pushed himself back up.

Shawna looked at Emilia and Carly, both watching Tim's exertions with sparkling eyes. She caught Danielle's eye and nodded toward Carly. The prim and proper psychologist was mesmerized by the working muscles in Tim's mostly exposed body, and she unconsciously licked her lips and shifted her weight from one foot to another as her eyes danced up and down his form.

The room was silent except for Tim's heavy breathing. He finally stopped, quietly saying, "That's forty." He stood up, and saw that all four women were staring at his chest. His pecs rose and fell with his breathing, and his skin was red from his exertions.

Emilia handed him the towel back and whistled softly. "You don't need any make-up for that chest and abs."

Danielle said, "There's no time anyway." She grabbed Tim's right hand, and tugged him toward the door, and Emilia and Shawna fell in behind him.

Carly sat frozen in her chair as she watched Tim being dragged through the doorway into the hallway, tugging the towel back around his waist.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers