All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 36'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM35 months ago

Yes! I am loving this! These girls are amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed how they got Tim out of his clothes. Your descriptions of him being stripped by multiple women was my favorite part. I hope they have more schemes in store for Tim and may his protests to getting undressed in front of an audience may forever remain futile. Great chapter!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso5 months ago

The "rip the shirt off Tim's back" contest??!!?? Wow, this is really gonna go up a level, isn't it? Nice work, Barefan...and that's 5 Stars!!!

timytimy5 months ago

Ok Barefan, now you're back to cooking with gas! But im a bit surprised that our boss' cock hasn't twitched in the least? Mine was hard as it could be! I can't wait till he's back on stage and maybe when the cameras are off there's a major mishap with towel AND underpants leaving poor Tim Johnson totally naked on stage surrounded by nothing but horny women and videos going. Im hard all over again!

KingflintKingflint5 months ago

Man I can't wait

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

pure exploitation of Tim hope the lawyers are queueing up to take legal action against the company and TV station

fegatonfegaton5 months ago

Tim's clothes locked in the dressing room? Nothing but a towel (and snug boxers) between Tim and a TV studio full of rowdy horny women? Won't be long before Tim ends up naked and helpless on live TV!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Set up is so good ! Very horny

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ya know something filthy is gonna happen to him ! The poor guy is at their mercy cos its gonna be just after the show wraps and off air anything could happen . Tim is so Fucked !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Carly is secretly loving this and it is brilliant and horny cos she is trying to show restraint and be dignified but she is just attracted to Tim ! And turned on a secretly lusting after him and perving on him . I hope when he gets revealed to the audience and stripped of his clothes and dignity , I hope she pretends to be an ally and help but do nothing of the sort .And I hope he gets hard and cums

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope someone fingers his ass , So humiliating for the poor guy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic writing , Can't wait to find out what is next . Hopefully before Christmas

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can we make this a regular thing? When the girls just freely walk right up to Tim together and just start taking off his clothes for some embarrassing skit? Tim's confused reactions were just too hilarious! This is already hot! And I got a feeling that it's about to get hotter! Thank you so much Barefan for keeping the story sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Go I hope this shower skit involves poor Tim getting soaped up and wet and lathered with soap etc , God he's definitely gonna get hard if they do that ! God , What are they gonna do to him ! This could be his most embarrassing exposure yet !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

11/10 Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tim needs a good lawyer . It is hard tvo believe Tim is the boss of anything I gave it 5 stars. I am hoping Tim gets some revenge on the bitches. Like Tim gets an agent. Tim has the option of not doing the third commercial . Tim sues for harassment. Tim gets injured by the girls gone bad and has to withdraw from the commercial. I love the story it seems it is too unbalanced in favor of the women he works with. Still a great story !

timytimy4 months ago

OMG Barefan, are you going to wait until the new year to embarrass Tim? I'm sitting here with blue balls and you are going to drag my cum track across the 23 finish line. OMG

timytimy4 months ago

Barefan, how long do my balls have to suffer before you again humiliate Tim Johnson? Please get on with it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Be Patient !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I say let this Timy guy wait ! Crying out of him ! 😫😉 🤣😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous