Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 40

Story Info
Tim searches desperately for any stitch of clothing.
2k words
4.56
3.4k
0

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Thanks for the positive feedback! Life has gotten busy, but I'm hoping to post the next part sooner than usual.

Part 40

Tim had spent the last several minutes literally light-headed with shame. With his hands covering his crotch, he tried to tell himself that this was all some terrible dream, and that he'd wake up any minute, relieved to find himself back in his own bed.

The one thing that kept him from being able to achieve an even momentary psychological denial of his mortifyingly real dilemma was the touch of Marcy's small, delicate hand on his bare derriere.

Each time she let it slip down over the round curve of his rump, goose bumps trailed in its wake. When she squeezed or patted his tush, he felt a cool, ticklish sensation of embarrassing exposure. And when she spanked his exposed behind, he felt the rippling sting and warmth, and couldn't deny the truth: he was stark naked in a tv studio full of cheering, laughing females!

When he looked at his co-workers and employees, it was only worse, partly because they were closer to him and partly because he knew them so well. And even though a few of them managed to look a little bit sympathetic to his plight as their sparkling eyes were dancing up and down his body, all of them were either grinning, or unsuccessfully trying not to.

To the extent that Tim could think clearly at all, he was torn between two options.

His strongest instinct was to turn around and sprint toward the back of the studio and try to make it down the hallway to the make-up room, where he would retrieve his clothes from the locker and somehow get out of the building.

But when he thought about what that would look like to the audience, he hesitated. He pictured the clapping crowd as he turned tail -- literally! -- and fled, his bouncing, bare bottom eliciting even more howls of laughter from the women. And he was just about certain that his right ass cheek was pink from the two forceful spanks that Marcy had given him, which would make his humiliating flight look even more ridiculous.

His other option was to wait for just the minute or two that it would take Emilia to retrieve either his towel, or his boxers. Or maybe even both, if he were lucky. (It didn't occur to the poor hunk that if he were at all lucky, he wouldn't be standing here in his birthday suit in a building full of fully clothed women in the first place!)

With the low wall in front of him and his hands covering his dick, he wasn't as exposed as he would be if he turned and made a bare-assed run for it.

So he looked toward Emilia. The petite Latina had gone up three rows into the bleachers, and was talking with a small group of what looked like college-aged girls.

He watched her hopefully, but if he had been able to hear what she was saying, he wouldn't have been so hopeful.

"Look, I saw you girls grab and hide his boxers," Emilia said, to the three pretty girls, their faces flushed with excitement. "I need you to let me have them back."

"No way," a busty brunette said, holding Tim's boxers wadded up in right hand and hidden beside her right thigh. "I'm keeping these as a souvenir!"

"Yeah!" one of her blonde friends said. "And we don't want that hot guy to be able to cover up his gorgeous ass!"

Emilia grinned. "Neither do I. And if you'll give them to me, I promise he won't be able to cover his ass with them."

The brunette just held the underwear tighter, and shook her head.

Emilia glanced back at Marcy, then leaned closer to the co-eds. "In fact, if you let me have them back, I promise I'll make him give you the Full Monty."

"What?!" the brunette said, her eyes lighting up.

"We'll get to see his cock and balls?" one of her friends said.

Emilia nodded. "I promise."

"It's a deal," the brunette eagerly said, and started to move her hand out from beside her thigh.

"Wait!" Emilia said, leaning even farther forward. "I need you to hold them up so he can see them, but then hold onto them when I try to take them from you."

"What? Why?"

"Because we're going to have a tug of war for them," Emilia said with a wink. "And they're going to accidentally get torn in two."

All three girls looked at each other and then back at Emilia, evil grins on their faces.

As Tim, Marcy, Karen and the Naked Attraction team watched, Emilia talked with three girls in the crowd, and then one of them reluctantly held up something.

"My boxers!" Tim said. "Oh thank G-"

But as he watched Emilia take the boxers and start to turn toward the stage, the girl who gave them to her pulled back, catching Emilia by surprise. She turned back toward the girl and tugged again.

The girl in the crowd leaned away, and one of her cute friends grabbed hold of the boxers too. Emilia planted her feet and put her second hand on the garment, and pulled.

First she made some progress, then the college girls redoubled their effort and yanked her forward. She caught herself and put a foot against the bleacher seat to brace herself.

"What?" Tim said. "No! Stop it! You're going to r-"

Both Emilia and the college girls gave another determined yank in opposite directions, and the underwear tore in two pieces, and Emilia fell backwards with the largest one.

"...rip them!" Tim finished, horrified to see his opportunity for cover get shredded before his eyes.

The audience laughed uproariously, as Emilia stood back up, holding the larger piece of the tattered boxers in her hand.

"Emilia!" Marcy called out. "What did you do?"

Emilia stepped down from the bleachers and walked over to Marcy and Tim, holding the boxers in front of her. The waistband of the underwear was still intact, but the material along almost a third of the left side, from just above the waistband all the way down to a torn fragment of the bottom edge, was gone.

"These are still better than nothing," she said, looking at Tim as if she expected him to put them on.

"You've got to be kidding!" Tim said. "They're ruined!"

"C'mon," Emilia said, and knelt in front of him. "You're totally naked now. These can at least cover some of you." As she said "some of you," she was looking directly at his crotch, where, try to cover up as he might, she could see a little bit of his hard shaft between his fingers. Her eyes flicked up to his, and he saw the saucy grin in them.

She held the boxers just above the floor and lightly slapped Tim's right ankle when he just stood there. He lifted his right foot and she slipped the undamaged right side up over his lower leg. She held out the left side, and he allowed her to loop it under his left foot.

She pulled the shorts up his legs, over his still-clamped hands. The effect was comic, since she was basically pulling up a half a pair of boxers, with his entire left thigh still left exposed to the open air.

Giggles came from around Tim as he released his left hand from over his crotch and quickly tugged the waistband to his left, pulling the shorts in that direction, and momentarily covering his crotch with the part of the boxers that still remained.

But just as he was tugging them into position, the weakened waistband broke, and the entire left side of the shorts fell open. For a moment, Tim's hard cock bobbed into sight, to an audible gasp from the audience, before he recovered and slapped both hands over his crotch once again.

Catcalls rang out, and the brunette who'd given the boxers turned to her friends and said, "He's got a nice, big one!"

As the now totally useless underwear fell down to puddle around his right ankle, the audience burst into another round of raucous hooting and laughter. All four of his pretty employees turned to each other, giggling, while Danielle and Shawna covered their mouths to stifle their laughter.

Marcy said, "Well that's no solution, is it Emilia?"

Emilia stood grinning at Tim's bare legs and shook her head. "I guess not."

Marcy said, "Where's his towel?"

"It disappeared."

"What do you mean, disappeared?" Marcy said, looking at her audience. Many flushed and snickering women shrugged their shoulders and looked at each other, and at Marcy. "Really, ladies?" she demanded. "You should be ashamed of yourselves!"

Some of the women tried to look ashamed, but most didn't even make the attempt. One enthusiastic voice cried out, "We're not!"

Marcy just shook her head in feigned disgust, and turned back toward Tim. "I am so sorry about this!" To Emilia she said, "Get him another towel, right now!"

Emilia said, "I'll go look!" and she trotted off toward the rear of the studio. As she got to the mouth of the hallway, she saw Carly, who saw her approaching and shrunk backwards and up against the wall.

Emilia smiled at the guilty look on Carly's flushed, pretty face. "Professor! I thought you'd left." Emilia stopped and took a quick look back over her shoulder, to see that Marcy had once again stepped up to Tim and was talking to him, with her arm around his waist.

Emilia smiled. "Marcy is really incorrigible. I bet she's going to-- There it is!"

As Emilia and Carly watched, Marcy once again let her left hand fall to the top of Tim's bare ass, and then began lightly squeezing and patting it. "She just can't keep her hands off that poor guy's bubble butt!"

When Emilia turned back to Carly, she saw that the professor's wide eyes were still taking in the spectacle of the naked male being groped. Emilia giggled. "You've had a great vantage point from here, haven't you?"

Carly took a second to process Emilia's words, then looked at her, suddenly blushing. "I- I- just wanted to see the end of the show before I went home."

Emilia teased the obviously smitten psychologist. "You wanted to see the show's end, or that handsome young man's bare rear end?"

Carly shook her head, but her eyes flicked back to the rear view she had of Tim.

"Shame on you, professor," Emilia said, and then stepped a few paces past her, where she found a rolling cart of cleaning materials against the wall. Carly turned to watch as Emilia picked up the one full-sized towel on the cart, and one of the small washcloths there.

She held them up in front of Carly, and said, "Which one do you think?" Carly started to stammer out a reply, but Emilia quickly smiled and said, "It's too bad this one is so dirty."

She dropped the perfectly clean, full-sized towel to the floor, stomped on it once, then kicked it underneath the cart and out of sight. She held up the washcloth. "I guess it's this one."

Carly stared at the small cloth, obviously imagining poor Tim trying to cover himself with it. Emilia laughed out loud at the mesmerized expression on Carly's face. "I think you have a crush on this guy, professor!"

Carly shook her head and folded her arms nervously in front of her chest, and blushed even more.

Emilia said, "I could tell you to keep your eyes on the tiny washcloth, but I don't think I need to, do I?"

She giggled again and trotted back out toward where a naked Tim stood in the grasp of a fully clothed Marcy, close together in front of the horny audience of buzzing, excited women.

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers