Young Couples Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny

"Know what she asked me?" I asked Steve who shook his head, "She asked me if I sucked your cock, and how often." Steve gulped, "She`s not averse to giving him a littler head but is afraid of him cumming in her mouth."

"What did you advise?"

"Oh, I said it was the best part," Steve spluttered his champagne

Steve

Jenny`s revelation regarding giving head had my mind racing, she had never sucked me off completely, okay she`d sucked my cock, once, earlier today but she hadn't tasted my cum.

To know what cum tasted like she must have sucked Pete off, lucky bastard, I wondered if she swallowed or spat it out?

Jenny

I knew I had Steve thinking about my past sexual trysts with Pete and I liked it, actually it appeared to have the same effect on both of us.

It turned me on imagining him with Jackie and I knew it turned him on me with Pete.

Of course, the best was yet to come if I picked my moment just right to tell him I`d fucked Aiden

Steve

It really turned me on knowing Roger and Becky had been aroused by listening to our love making, as we made our way to our room I wondered if they were at it now, or they were waiting to hear Jenny scream in pleasure again?

Jenny

Becky and Roger telling us they had been turned on by hearing us had really got me going, my thong was already more than damp when we entered our room,

Steve slipped his hand up my dress and soon discovered I was horny.

"That's got you going, hasn't it?"

It didn't need a rocket scientist to work that out, "Your randy," His finger found my clitty and I almost collapsed, going weak at the knees when his finger rubbed my little nub.

I laughed, "Good detective work Sherlock," I moved to the balcony and slid the doors open, "Shall we see if our neighbours need some further encouragement?" I glanced over my shoulder, the look on his face was a picture.

My dress hit the floor as I stepped into the night air in just bra and thong, closely followed by my lover who left a trail of clothes in his wake, he was down to his boxers when he joined me.

He was also sporting a rather good looking hard on, he grabbed me from behind and kissed my neck just how I liked it.

"Take a peek over the balcony," I whispered.

Steve got on tip toe and craned his neck to get a view of next door.

Steve could just about see over the dividing wall between the two balconies, I was far too short and waited for a report on any activities, he didn't say anything.

I felt naughty and had a sudden urge to get his cock out, with him having only his Calvin Klein`s on it wasn't too difficult, he was already stiff.

Pulling his foreskin back I exposed the head of his dick, it appeared even larger than earlier, I stroked his cock, he wiggled his bum, I wanted to make him moan.

Steve

Jenny suggesting, I peep over next door shocked me a little but curiosity won the day, on tip toe I could just about see right into the bedroom

Becky`s arse was up in the air and I was staring straight at it, what a fantastic view. She was wearing very sexy black Cami knickers; half her arse was exposed and I could see what I assumed to be Roger`s hand working inside her panties.

More enjoyable was Becky`s head bobbing up and down as she gave him head, he was lying flat on his back, his eyes closed obviously enjoying her oral attentions.

Jenny getting my cock out and playing with it was wonderful although it was difficult not to make any noise and attract their attention.

Jenny.

Steve didn't make a sound when I stroked his cock, unappreciative prat, I wondered if he would when I took him into my mouth?

The answer of course was yes, I devoured half his cock in one go wrapping my lips around it and sucking gently, moving my lips up and down his cock achieved the desired reaction, he stifled a groan best he could.

I assumed there was some action going on next door, I needed to see, so I removed one very stiff cock from my mouth and very quietly slid a chair across next to Steve.

Balancing carefully, I peered into the bedroom, Becky was really going at Roger`s cock dishing out some serious head. Roger was lying back enjoying her efforts. After our conversation earlier I wondered if she would let him cum in her mouth? The way she was gobbling his cock I doubted she would have much of a say in the matter if she continued.

I reached across and took hold of Steve`s stiffy, bloody hell he was hard.

Steve

Jenny sucking my cock was unexpected, anyone looking up would have seen her, it was quite exquisite, if unexpected, I realised the thought of the couple next door was turning her on.

When she climbed on to the chair to get a look, her initial expression appeared to be shock, her mouth opened wide an she raised her eyebrows knowingly, seconds later she reached for my cock, her initial shock had seemingly turned to one of delight.

Jenny

Seeing Becky sucking her husband's cock so feverishly I knew he was going to cum any second, I wasn't disappointed. Becky must have sensed his imminent orgasm because she somewhat deftly lay next to her lover took him in hand wanking his cock.

A huge jet of cum shot into the air, some landed on his tummy some on Becky`s cheek, his second and third ropes splashed across her face, surprisingly she didn't recoil as I had expected, instead she finished him off with her hand before she licked the jizz off his tummy.

She appeared to savour the taste, before she licked up the other drops, she then proceeded to suck his cock clean.

Steve

Watching Becky bring Roger off was exciting, witnessing her clean upon with her tongue surprised me, did women really do that sort of thing? Did they actually enjoy the taste?

It appeared from Becky licking her lips they did.

Jenny

After that little show I needed fucking, Steve obviously needed some relief and at that present moment I was inspired to suck him off.

I jumped off the chair and led him by his cock towards the bed, we didn't bother shutting the patio doors, I was about to sit on the bed and take him into my mouth when he surprised me.

Steve

Fuck I was horny, the show from next door and Jen giving me a little bit of head had certainly got me going.

She led me to the bed I guessed she was going to replicate Becky but I was randy and in need of pussy.

Jenny

Steve grabbed my arm spun me around so my back was to him, he then pushed me down onto the bed I squealed at his forcefulness. He hoisted my hips up so I was on all fours, grabbing my hips firmly he directed his hard cock towards my pussy.

He found his intended target, my sweet little cunt immediately, the head of his cock parted my pussy lips and with one thrust he went in, he went in deep, very deep, "Aaaaagggghhhh," cried, "Aaaaagh," As the next thrust penetrated me, "Aaaaghh, arrgggh," He wasn't holding back and he fucked me hard, each thrust almost lifting me off my knees.

God he was brutal, wonderfully brutal, my aaaghs turned to oooooo`s of sheer pleasure as my orgasm rapidly approached

Steve

After our afternoons love making, gentle and sensual, I had decided I was going to fuck her tonight, Becky and Roger`s little show had spurned me on if I needed anything to.

When I entered Jen in my mind's eye I was sliding into the demanding cunt of Becky, and it was delicious.

I fucked her as hard as I could, her moans of protest soon turned into whelps of pleasure and demands for more please.

Jenny

The surprise of Steve`s actions, the initial pain of being impaled onto Steve`s big cock without any foreplay, went from pain to pure wanton lust very quickly, I didn't realise how much I liked just being fucked.

A downright good shagging, no sucking, licking, not even kissing, just pure animal lust between two people was absolutely what the Doctor ordered, well sometimes, and tonight was certainly one of those times.

I just hoped Steve could satisfy my lust before his own release.

Steve

Jenny`s fanny was exquisitely tight, despite us having had a decent long session that afternoon, I knew burying my cock in her the way I did was probably going to be painful, I also knew the pain would soon pass to be replaced by her sexual desire.

It didn't take long before she was matching me thrust for thrust, she was screaming, urging me on.

Jenny

After the first half a dozen, maybe ten thrusts my pussy had got used to the intrusion and animal instincts took over me completely. I wanted him to fuck my brains out and one way or the other he was going to.

I lost count of how many smallish orgasms swept through me, but always building up into one huge climax which had started somewhere deep inside me.

I knew I was screaming at Steve to fuck me harder, make me cum, oh god please make me cum

Steve

I defy any man to keep this up for long, pounding as hard as you can a tight pussy with the girls urging you on, my god what a challenge. I knew I needed to bring her off, ride her to that huge climax, I had to swallow hard and take a few deep breaths on several occasions.

Jenny

All credit to Steve I could tell he was close to cumming, his cock was very stiff and I had felt it thicken, fortunately the combination of the two and the fast pace he was setting sent me into orbit.

The severe fucking I was getting tripped me over the edge, and I make no apologies for swearing, demanding, appreciating what I was getting, I felt myself trembling from head to toe, my pussy contracting around his marvellous cock.

Furthermore, I felt him cum deep inside me prolonging my orgasm even longer, I thrust back hard until my spams slowed.

Finally, I slumped forwards his softening cock slipped out of me, I was done, I was breathing heavily and a bit sweaty, the blissful afterglow swept over my body.

Steve

Hands up, the second Jenny`s huge orgasm commenced I couldn't hold back, I tried, I was pounding her as hard as I had ever pounded anyone, I hung on feeling a huge climax sweep through her. It was too much and I had the most intense orgasm I could remember, deep in her spasming twat, and boy did that spasming twat milk my balls, she milked them until they hurt, fucking marvellous, erotic bliss at its very best.

Jenny

After a decent sex session, the morning after always comes along to quickly, and today was no exception, we woke later than planned leaving no time for sex if we wanted to make breakfast.

We decided on breakfast and after a quick shower headed downstairs, we were greeted by Roger and Becky who`s expressions looked startlingly different.

Becky looked radiant whereas Roger looked as if he would fall to sleep standing up, I was dragged off to get breakfast by Becky, she really was in high spirits. I asked her what had made her so cheerful this morning.

I wasn't in the least surprised by her reply, she explained Roger had been on the nest four times since they left us last night, she also told me she had a pretty sore fanny! The huge smile on her face when she said it told its own tale, she appeared to be one well fucked woman.

Steve

Roger looked like death, we grabbed a coffee and sat down, he didn't hold back telling me how Becky had started the night by sucking him off, not only that she wanted sex immediately afterwards.

He managed to raise it quickly, all credit to him, he did say the sound of Janny and me going at it again helped.

Becky apparently wasn't satisfied with that she woke him up in the middle of the night with her lips around his cock again.

Then this morning he thought he`d escaped into the shower when she joined him, he had to shag her against the wall, warm water cascading over them.

He did manage a smile recalling the events, problem was he was going into the office later and reckoned his secretary would be after his cock.

"My advice?" I offered, he nodded, looking hopeful "Take some photographs of her sucking and fucking you," I went on, "CCTV is apparently good to get stills from, don't show your face just her taking cock, threaten to send them anywhere or everywhere you think she wouldn't want you to," I suggested, "You know the sites, Pornhub and the like, once it`s on those sites it`s almost impossible to get taken off," He looked thoughtful, "It will ruin he chances of finding a decent bloke," I was convincing him, "She`ll then no doubt have second thoughts about telling Becky." I went on, "Threaten to send it to all her contacts via social media, you might launch her into a career as a porn star," I laughed, he mused over my suggestion as the girls returned, we went and got breakfast.

Jenny

Becky and Roger bid us goodbye and I was taken aback when we saw them get into their Rolls Royce, personalised number plates confirmed it was theirs not on hire.

The look on Steve`s face was a picture, "Must be worth a bob or three," I laughed.

Steve

You could have knocked me down with a feather a Rolls Royce and it looked pretty new, I had Roger`s business card in my pocket, I would look him up one day.

Jenny and I had a leisurely breakfast before packing our things, I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was somewhat distracting especially when she bent down to pick something up, usually an item of her sexy underwear discarded yesterday.

Jenny

Teasing Steve was good fun, I knew he was watching me packing so I made every effort to bend over, his eyes never left my arse.

Little did he know I had planned out the next week until I left for Uni, and my plans contained lots of sex with him.

Steve

Throwing Jenny onto the bed and giving her the fucking, she was almost asking for was very tempting, and I was just about too when there was a knock on the door, the chambermaid was there to change the bed and clean ready for the next guests, that well and truly scuppered my plan, never mind we had a long drive ahead of us.

Jenny

We arrived home just before six in the evening, my parents came out to greet us, my sister Rosie wasn't home from work yet, I greeted Mon and Dad with hugs and kisses, and told Steve I`d call him with view to going down the pub later, he smiled and went home.

Steve

Mom and Dad were pleased to see me and asked lots of questions, Mom produced a lovely dinner and we made our way to the local pub a short while later. I was please Jenny and all her family were already there. Jenny`s mom Elaine was a fine-looking woman and her father quite distinguished, small wonder they had produced two absolutely stunning daughters.

Rosie was really an older version of Jenny, which sister had the biggest tits was up for debate, which sister had enjoyed the most cock I reckoned would also now be a closely run contest. A fact I hadn't previously noticed, Rosie oozed sex appeal, although her current boyfriend didn't seem up too much. Greg was a tall, gangly chap about Rosie`s age but never said much and didn't seem to have much about him.

Jenny

Down the local I couldn't wait for Steve and his family to turn up, talking to Rosie and Greg was boring, Greg agreed with everything Rosie said, and all Rosie talked about was work and how the Law firm she was at had offered her a partnership. Dad raised his eyebrows when she hinted he was going to pay for it.

Steve and his family were good company, the only problem I had was how to get Steve alone, or how was I going to shag him? I knew my parents would expect me to go home with them.

Steve

Getting Jenny`s knickers off tonight was going to be an issue, Mom kept hinting she had a nice supper and that my room was all ready for me.

Unfortunately, it wasn't already for me to enjoy a night of unbridled passion with Jenny, especially knowing how loud she could get when I hit the short strokes.

We gave each other some longing looks confirming she felt the same need as myself, fortunately tomorrow was Monday and everyone would be at work, hopefully!

Jenny

Realisation hit me, the realisation that tonight would be the first night in almost 6 months except two I wouldn't be in bed with a man, I`d got very used to having a partner, usually a very randy male partner to share my bed with. Boy, was I going to miss it.

I managed to get Steve alone at the bar when he got a round in, I told him he had better pop around to mine about 10 in the morning, I also hinted would have a surprise for him.

My dad announced we would all be staying at a country hotel on Thursday evening, we would have a meal to wish Steve and I well on going to university.

Everyone thought it a splendid idea, I immediately thought hotel, big double bed, lots of sex.

Steve

They say you never really miss anything until its gone and I missed not having a hot fanny to stick my cock into. I know Jenny had promised me something special for tomorrow but right now I missed a female alongside me.

The following morning, I was up early and champing at the bit, I could hardly manage breakfast I was so excited.

Arriving at Jenny`s I was pleased to see no cars in the drive everyone was at work, Jenny would be alone, my cock was hard just at the idea, when she opened the door my cock hardened further, she was dressed as a school girl, and what a tantalising sight she presented

Jenny

Pete had always liked me dressing up his particular favourite was as a classic French maid, he`d bought me all the gear and boy did it get him going when I pretended to dust the room wearing it.

Steve I thought would prefer me as schoolgirl, it was also my personal choice, I just felt so damn sexy wearing a white blouse, stripy tie, my old school blazer, it hadn`t fitted me since I was about 15. That's when my tits decided to put in an appearance. My black skirt was far too short of course, my ensemble was completed with black hold ups which finished halfway up my thighs leaving a gap between the bottom of my skirt and the elasticated tops of my stockings.

Not to mention the sexy pouting look on my face, my bloody pussy was already wet.

Steve

My eyes could hardly believe themselves when Jenny answered the door, the sight of her dressed like a schoolgirl was amazing. Of course, I`d seen her dressed in her school uniform for several years when we actually went to school, and when it actually fitted her.

Big difference today was the fact she had grown up somewhat.

She appeared to be wearing the same uniform she had when she was in the 4th year, only now she had a rather large pair of tits which her old blouse was certainly struggling to contain, topped off with black hold up stockings, and her hair in pigtails.

I meekly wandered after her when she turned and beckoned me inside, she walked straight upstairs, following like a lamb to the slaughter, the occasional glimpses of her bare arse cheeks as I followed her upstairs to her bedroom teasingly seductive.

Jenny

Getting dressed up for my lover always had the desired effect, and today was no exception, my pussy was tingling nicely, by the time I led him to my bedroom my nipples were stiff and needed attention, serious male attention.

Well, Steve didn't disappoint, I was a little wary of how long he would last, given I had never really dressed up for him previously.

Steve

To say I was horny was a huge understatement, I hadn't expected anything like this and I was determined to make the very most of what was on offer, and trust me there was plenty on offer.

Entering her bedroom I was still admiring her barely concealed body wondering how best to tackle what she was offering and gain most enjoyment out of her.

Before I could get to work on her she took the lead.

Dropping to her knees she spread her legs affording me the view of her thong stretching tightly across her pussy, was that a damp patch? She quickly unzipped me and had my hard shaft in her hand, she moved her mouth over the end of my cock and began to work me over with her lips and tongue.