Young, Free and Single

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wish," I whispered back. I felt his hand drift down the side of my thigh and his fingers stroke against the front of my panties. Except for the thin material of my underwear his fingers were touching my pussy. Only for a second as I think it took him by surprise as well and he retracted them at the same time I physically jumped at his touch. It wasn't in protest, it was just genuine surprise as I didn't think his fingers were long enough to reach there from where his hand was resting. Long fingers were definitely not a bad thing though and a very nice added bonus.

The film was just background noise now as neither of us was really watching it any more. He was gently stroking my body from the top of my thighs to my breasts with the occasional brush against my pussy. All be it through my panties. After a few minutes, he stopped stroking his hand up and over my t-shirt and switched to underneath my t-shirt which caused me to gasp louder than I intended as he directly touched my left nipple. My eyes focused on Hanna and Chris. Hanna hadn't heard me and Chris's hand was currently up her top no doubt doing similar although she was quiet about it. Chris however had heard and was looking at me. I pushed Steve's hand from under my shirt and rested it back over the top of it again. I looked up at him and mouthed "Audience," at him.

His eyes flicked to Chris and Hanna and he just nodded at me. He must have been watching them more than the film as the second Chris looked away he continued where he left off, his hand returning up my shirt. I was expecting it this time and maintained silence. In my already aroused and very horny state, the direct touch on my nipples was like turning on a faucet between my legs and I could feel my panties physically getting wet. His eyes were all over me like his hand was and I felt him lean forwards to have a perv at my bare bum. I cuddled further into him and hoped this wasn't all just teasing. Judging by Hanna and Chris I would need a bed for the night, and Steve's was my choice.

We didn't notice that the film ended, the only time we noticed was when the room went black as the film ended and the TV just displayed a blank black screen as it waited for something to be selected. "That was good," Hanna said as she pressed the HOME button on the remote which flooded the room with light again from the TV.

"It was very James Bond," I replied. I was fairly sure she was referring to the foreplay she had been engaged in and not the film, but I answered in reply to the film.

"Yep," Hanna said stretching her arms above her head and sorting out her t-shirt that was not at all covering what it should have been. She stood up and adjusted her underwear as well as I assume Chris's fingers had been in them. "Another drink? Or...." she asked looking at me and then Chris.

Steve looked at me and I looked back at him. I nodded. "Yeah," I said quietly, "No strings..."

"Sure," he said his eyes lighting up. Welcome to a guy's fantasy I guess. A girl openly saying, "Yeah, let's just have sex, no commitment."

"I am okay I think," I said in reply to Hanna.

"Me too," Steve said.

"Yep," Chris said and Hanna pulled him to his feet.

"Bedtime," Hanna said to me and I just nodded in reply. "See ya in the morning," I said.

It felt weird going into Steve's room and not Hanna's, It felt even weirder when he kissed me and grabbed my bum pulling me in close to him. "Ooo hello," I giggled, "Pleased to see me?" I asked as I felt him dig into my hip.

We kissed and cuddled for a few seconds and then the clothing started to come off. I was naked very quickly as I only had two items on and he quickly removed my t-shirt and panties. He pushed me backward onto the bed and I let myself fall. I was expecting him to strip and climb on top of me, but he didn't. He instead sank down to his knees, pulled me back towards the edge of the bed, and went down on me. "Oh fuck yes," I moaned as I felt him kiss between my legs and then lick my pussy.

I was totally hairless down there. It had actually been a dare from Hanna a few months ago and we had both ended up getting it done professionally. Fairly embarrassing going legs akimbo in front of a stranger as she applies warm wax to those places. I loved how it felt though so have maintained it and kept myself hairless. Steve kept licking at me, his tongue alternating between my pussy and my clit. I am not sure if it was psychological that he was an older guy so was better, but fuck me, he was good. He knew the strengths and limitations of the tongue and played to the strengths as he sucked licked and rubbed my clit with it. The occasional lick between my legs sent tingles through my entire body.

I was totally submissive to him and just let him lick me out. After a few minutes of eating me out, he teased his finger against my pussy. He didn't penetrate though, he just stroked it across me and looked up at me. I looked down at him and nodded approval. He teased his finger inside me and then quickly added a second. "Wow," I said softly as I starfished on my back as I let him have his way with me. I opened my legs as wide as I could and he kept licking my clit while fingering me. Not hard and fast, but what felt like the perfect speed with a firm rhythm. Basically, how I do it to myself on the lonely nights... and mornings... and afternoons...

He tried to get a third finger inside me, but I was too tight for that. I didn't need to tell him though, he knew after the initial attempt and he immediately retracted it. I didn't realize that I was cumming until I was actually cumming. I heard myself moan in satisfaction as I lay on my back fully exposed. He sealed his lips around my clit and sucked. Pushing his fingers as deep into me as he could manage I heard myself swear and knew that it was loud. "Yes yes yes," I urged as I stared down at him. Again I knew it was loud, but I didn't care, this was awesome. His tongue was flicking against my clit as quickly as he could manage and I have no idea what he was doing with his fingers. He wasn't thrusting them in and out of me he was just holding them deep inside me. He must have been flexing them in me or something as it felt fucking fantastic and before I knew it I was cumming again.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," I breathed as I stared down at him. My knees were bent and my feet were in the air off the bed as he took me to heaven. "Yes yes yes yes," I whispered as I stared at him. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I collapsed onto the bed again as he gave me what was the best orgasm of my life so far. I am not sure if it was because I was just so horny or if he was just really good, but either way, he was good and after that, he could do what he wanted to me.

I came down from climax and he slowed down his licking. He pulled away from my clit and slowly slid his fingers from inside me. He lazily fingered me with just one finger while I regained my composure. "Wow," I said grinning at him, "Wow wow wow..." I added dreamily.

"Glad you approve," he said smiling at me. He moved up my body with kisses and sucked each of my nipples into his mouth in turn. I tilted my head back and he kissed my exposed neck all while he was just gently fingering me. I wasn't going to cum again, but he wasn't trying to make me cum again. He knew that I had cum fairly intensely and knew that I needed a minute to recover my senses. Yes, he could just crawl up my body and have sex with me and he would have an awesome orgasm, who knows, maybe I would cum again as well. He knew though that if he let me recover for a few moments I would be a lot more responsive and get more satisfaction out of it. Same result for him, but much more fun for me rather than being in a dazed state while he fills me with cum.

"Very much so," I said blinking my eyes back into focus. I held his arm and pulled him up my body so we could kiss properly. I could taste myself on him still which just made me hornier. I could feel his cock brushing against my thigh, across my pussy, and towards my belly as he held himself back off me. I wrapped my legs around his back and gently encouraged him toward me.

I could hear the bed in the room next to us rattling with the knock knock knock of the headboard as Chris and Hanna had sex. It was hard and fast. Her headboard was fairly well secured, plus it had a selection of cuddly toys behind it as well. Yes, they look cute lined up along the headboard but don't be mistaken, they are there for sound deadening more than anything. All of you fathers of teenage daughters... sorry to break that one to you. Even so, a well-secured headboard and the teddies and it was still BANG BANG BANG as they had sex.

I pulled Steve in a little firmer as my body craved the penetration. Fingers are nice, and tongues are good, but a hard cock is just awesome. "Do I need protection?" he asked.

I shook my head, "No, I am on the pill. Up to you though if you would prefer," I replied.

He just smiled at me and submitted to my legs that were pulling him towards me. He lined up and slid inside me. I held his shoulders as he slid deeper and deeper into me. He felt big, but they always did and he felt long, but again, they always did. I dug my fingernails into his shoulders as my body stretched to accommodate him. "Ooo yeah," I cooed softly as I felt his balls press against me as he was fully inside me.

He kissed me and I kissed him back as he started to have sex with me. I released my legs from behind him giving him full control. I reached my arms up above my head and grinned at him. He smiled back and started to thrust in and out of me. He started off slowly, but he quickly picked up the pace and it wasn't long before there was a BANG BANG BANG in stereo as two headboards crashed against opposite sides of the same wall.

He leaned back and pushed his hands underneath my bum. He lifted my bum up off the bed so I was at the correct angle and thrust deep into me. I pushed my hands against the headboard to push myself onto his cock as he screwed me. It felt so good. My entire body was tingling as we had sex. I could feel him speeding up and going deeper. As he started to go faster but with shorter strokes, I smiled at him. I knew that he was close and I needed to feel his cum inside me. "Cum in me," I said smiling at him.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, "Cum inside me... Please," I said in an almost pleading tone.

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back and I felt him swell in me. It felt powerful, I felt the rush of his semen pulse through his hard cock as he buried it inside me. He pushed as deep as he could and held himself in me. Pulse after pulse after pulse of his orgasm fired more and more cum into me. "Ooh yes," I said staring at him. My eyes were wide and sparkling with pleasure as he filled me. He was grunting and losing coordination as his orgasm faded. It felt like he just filled me with gallons of semen. It always felt like a lot, but that felt a particularly big load.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. Our sweaty bodies came together as we cuddled. He held himself inside me and I felt him going soft. I was pulsing my vaginal muscles as he was in me. I was hoping that he would be able to go again straight away, but I could feel him getting smaller and smaller as he went flaccid. "Wow," he said after a few moments.

"Wow indeed," I replied, "That was so good."

"Uh hu," he nodded and I felt him get pushed out of me by my pussy as I fruitlessly tried to tease him to life again.

He rolled off me and handed me the duvet which was a nice touch. Most guys have a perv at your nakedness, but he recognized that it was just sex and that I would be feeling fairly exposed and vulnerable at that moment in time. I wrapped myself in the duvet and experienced the inevitable wet patch forming under my bum as a mix of his cum and my excitement dribbled out of me. It was grim, but I did quite like the sensation. Almost soothing. We had a kiss and a cuddle. The knocking from next door had stopped as well, so they were done and I heard footsteps go to the bathroom.

I waited for them to return then pushed the duvet back and off me. "Back in a sec," I said as I got up.

"Uh hu," he nodded, "Dressing gown on the door if you want," he said.

"Ta," I said I looked at him expecting his eyes to be on my bare ass, but he was looking at my face. I however was not returning the same decorum and found myself staring at his cock as he was on top of the duvet.

I put the dressing gown on and went to the bathroom. When I got back he was under the duvet and looked away when I removed the dressing gown. "What side do you sleep on?" he asked.

"Either," I shrugged, "Left is fine," I said as he was on the right away. Although the wet patch was on the left.

I got in next to him and he pulled me close. I cuddled against his shoulder and bumped myself against his hips a few times. He took the hint and shuffled across the bed a little bit. "Wet patch," I whispered.

"Arr, yeah, sorry," he said, "That okay?" he asked.

"Yep, thanks," I replied.

"Do you want something to sleep in?" he asked.

"Nar. Naked is fine," I said, "You can keep me warm," I added.

He pulled me a little closer. I listened to his breathing for a while until it steadied out and he fell asleep. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

I woke up first and felt like death. I checked the time on my phone and it was half 4 am. I grumbled to myself and went back to sleep again. I felt Steve get up, but I dozed off again. He woke me up when he came back and I shuffled across to let him back in bed again. We cuddled again and he stroked my back as we lay together. "What time is it?" I asked after a while.

"Errrrrrr... Just gone half 9," he said.

"Early," I said.

"How is the head?" he asked.

"Meh," I said after moving my head around to check. It felt fuzzy and heavy, but not too bad.

I slipped my hand down under the duvet and gently took hold of his penis. He stiffened in my hand quickly and I slowly started to play with him. "Oh yes," he said quietly as my hand gently stroked up and down him.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He smiled back at me and I pushed the duvet down. Mainly to perv so I could have a look at his cock, but also so he could perv on me as I was still naked. He would cum quicker if he could see me as well and my wrist would thank me for that. He was quite big, easily 6 inches, maybe 6 and a half and my fingers couldn't reach around him. I picked up the pace and changed my grip as I worked out what he enjoyed the most. He started to thrust his hips in time with my hand as I played with him. He tried to roll onto his side so he could return the favour, but I leaned into him. "Your turn," I said.

He relaxed onto his back again and let me continue. I changed my speed and grip a few times, but I am just not all that good at handjobs. My wrist and hand are rubbish as they both cramp up so quickly. I was laying on my left arm and hand so without kneeling up I couldn't switch to give my right a rest. I changed position so I was knelt up which gave him a great view of my nakedness and he had a good look. He reached toward my pussy, but I swatted him away. I know it is ridiculous, but I was too self-conscious to let him make me cum when it wasn't dark. Silly I know, but just teenage insecurity. I didn't tell him that of course I just lowered my head down and took him into my mouth. "Oh fuck yes," he moaned softly.

I let him thrust into my mouth a few times before taking back control and starting to suck him. I sucked him and bobbed my head up and down. Using my tongue I licked around and down his shaft and flicked my tongue across the head of his cock. I am probably fairly bad at blowjobs as well, but my mouth doesn't cramp up and I have never had a complaint yet. I let him have sex with my mouth while I gently played with his balls. I am not sure why but I always feel the urge to squeeze them. I didn't of course, but they just look so squeezable. His thrusting into my mouth was getting more urgent and I had to rest my hand on my stomach to stop him from gagging me.

"I am going to cum," he said.

"Uh-huh," I nodded as I moved my tongue to block my throat.

"Oooooooo yes," he moaned loudly as I felt cum flood into my mouth.

I looked into his eyes as he filled my mouth with his seed. He was thrusting himself in and out of my mouth as he fired ribbon after ribbon of his seed into my mouth. I gagged a few times but managed to maintain most of my dignity. Well, I say that, I had a cock and cum in my mouth, so I am not sure how much dignity I maintained. As his orgasm began to fade I relaxed my mouth and let his cum dribble back down his shaft again. It flowed over my hand as I gently stroked it up and down him. I would have swallowed it to save the mess, but they weren't my sheets and my hangover was incoming and I honestly think if I tried to swallow it would bounce straight back out again.

"Gonna grab a shower," I said as I wiped my hand on the bedsheets leaving his pubes and belly covered in his cum.

"Uh hu," he nodded, his eyes closed again and not sounding at all awake.

****************************

Thanks for reading

12