Young Lady Joins the Sisterhood

Story Info
Girl is initiated at the stables after horse riding.
2.4k words
4.32
39k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summers day as June trotted back into the stable yard. She had had a good gallop and was ready for a rest. Being her 18th birthday she was looking forward to an exciting day. The stables were run by Ms. Gilbert a sometimes over stern woman in her early thirties. She only took female pupils and was assisted by three young women. The only man ever seen on the property was the Colonel who owned the land and rode the horses four or five times a week.

As June dismounted it was an unusually happy Ms. Gilbert who greeted her. June was slightly nervous, as she knew that if she wanted to carry on at the stables after the age of eighteen she would have to join the "sisterhood". She was happy to do so as she knew the older girls but knew there was an initiation she needed to go through before being admitted.

"Do I take it that you want to join the sisterhood my dear? If you do the other girls are here to welcome you. It is a close-knit group and you will need to prove to us that you are committed."

"Yes I am very keen to join but I am a bit nervous about the initiation. What does it involve, will I be able to do what is required? Can I go and get changed I am rather hot and sticky and could do with visiting the little girls room."

"You are just fine how you are, no need to change. All you have to do is follow instructions and you will be fine. You will be constrained and your bottom warmed."

"You mean I will be tied down and beaten?"

"No not so much beaten but just nicely warmed until your bottom is a lovely rosy red. Some of the girls who have gone through the initiation have said it is very invigorating and even enjoyable. The girls are very keen to welcome you to our little band of friends. Come on lets get you started."

June was not able to think straight and found herself being led into the smaller of the two stable buildings. There were two groups of young women standing near the entrance. The one group was the three stable hands and the other four pupils who were dressed for riding. Ms. Gilbert addressed the stable hands and told them from now on they would refer to June as Ms. Bart as she was going to be joining the sisterhood. Once this was established they were dismissed and told not to return to the area until told they could.

The other four girls crowded round and said they were excited by the prospect of being joined by June. June knew or knew of all the girls who were from other local well to do families. June went to ask about the initiation but Ms. Gilbert joined them and the chance was missed.

The ceremony will start with the sisters securing you to the "Mounting Horse" that the staff have set up in the stall over there. The girls clearly needed no further guidance as they led the confused and nervous June to the area that had at its center a horse similar in many ways to that used in gymnastics. Ms. Gilbert was delighted to see the stunning figure of June being led, with no protest, over to the horse. June's jodhpurs were skin tight as she had grown considerably in the last two months, particularly her bottom that was toned but a little on the large size. The top of the horse was polished leather and sparkling. The legs were flared outwards from the body that was three or four foot long by a surprisingly narrow 12 to 18 inches. There was a step that the girls referred to as the "mounting step" as they got June to climb it to enable her to mount the horse. She was soon laying on her front with her bottom right at the one end, her legs secured to the legs of the horse and her arms to the other two horse legs. If the jodhpurs had been pulled tight before they were now struggling to contain the beautiful bottom of the birthday girl.

"Have you ever had your bottom spanked strapped or caned June?"

"No Ms. Gilbert, never. But why do......"

"Girls of your age need to be taught how to behave. If you want to join the sisterhood you need to know how to behave."

This made little or no sense to June who was greatly surprised to find that being helpless in front of these five females felt almost comforting. When Ms. Gilbert's hand caressed the cheeks of her bottom it felt electrifying. After every horse riding session June was always aware of being sexually stimulated by the saddle rubbing against her pussy and clit. It was like a warm glow and her panties were always very wet. June loved the feeling of the hand on her bottom but did not want to admit it to anyone.

"There you go, you do feel wonderfully warm down there. I think we can increase the warmth very considerably can't we girls? These jodhpurs are not as thick as some so I think we will start with a light strap. Each girl will apply six nice warmers to your seat and I will finish the strapping with a dozen to really concentrate your attention."

The first six stung and as they landed June pushed herself onto the horse in an attempt to escape. Her legs were wide apart due to being attached in multiple places to each of the horse's legs. As she did sometimes while riding she found herself grinding her tender pussy against the leather. Each half dozen seemed to be applied with greater force and June found herself taking comfort in the stimulation between her legs. The heat that was building in her bottom had now fully reached her pussy. She had often masturbated after horse riding but this was completely different. The whole of body was now growing hot and the arousal was not confined to a small area.

Ms. Gilbert did not start her dozen as soon as the fourth girl finished. Instead she resumed caressing not only the happily helpless girls bottom but also as far as the horse allowed between her legs. June failed hopelessly to suppress her groan of pleasure.

"There I told you that many girls find this a pleasure. You seem to be a perfect candidate for the sisterhood, doesn't she girls. These next dozen will sting much more than what you have received. If I am any judge your bottom will be very hot when they have all been delivered. Don't worry I promise we will let it cool down very soon. You will be given the chance to bare your hot bottom to the cool air and I might allow the girls to apply some comforting balm. I have developed some delightful potions to apply to sore bottoms. Some cool, some irritate and others down right stimulate. I wonder which one you will be calling for?"

With the help of June trying desperately to assist Ms. Gilbert's fingers were now just finding the area of the jodhpurs covering her swollen clit. She was gutted when the hand was removed and a very firm use of the strap commenced. Her bottom was no longer glowing and being a bit warm, it was on fire and painful. With the pain came stimulation but not all of the best type.

"Untie her girls. June if you do exactly what I ask you you can have a time untied. Please get down off the horse so that we can remove your jodhpurs they are getting in the way right now."

June was amazed at how stiff and tight her bottom seemed as she got down with the aid of the mounting step. Two of the girls unzipped the zip at the side of the jodhpurs and with considerable difficulty pulled them off her feet. This left her lower half with only a pair of thongs (June found that these were the only panties that left her without VPL) that were wedged deeply between pussy and bum cheeks. Ms. Gilbert was not going to let the pleasure of taking these off to anyone else. Kneeling down in front of the compliant girl she eased the thongs out from their hot wet retreat. They turned inside out and clung to the moist orifices before sliding down the legs. They were soaked through with a heady aroma that the older woman drank in.

The removal of the tight top and bra were far less ceremonial and completed by the other two younger girls. Her body might have been overheating but her nipples seemed to indicate that June was cold. They were almost black, thick and erect. Ms. Gilbert was delighted that even though only eighteen June had followed the modern trend of removing all her hair except that on her head. It meant that the aroused state of the girl's pussy was very clear to everyone.

"You may chose to either go back on the horse straight away or stand up to have some cream applied to your bottom. Which is it to be?"

"Standing up please Ms. Gilbert."

It wasn't exactly standing up, as June was told to stand in front of the older woman and bend so that her head could be held between Ms. Gilbert's legs. In this way the girl's bottom was presented to the four other girls. They took turns gently massaging a soothing cold cream into the burning bottom. The sighs were nearly all of blissful relief but these were mixed with extreme sexual arousal as the hands found very sensitive areas.

The subtleness of the sighing was not lost on Ms. Gilbert. She knew that June was extremely aroused and that it would take very little to bring her to orgasm. She was very excited by the prospect of bringing the young girl to a stunning orgasm, but not yet. She stood the young girl up and stood by her side. With different creams in her two hands she applied one to her bottom and a different one to her soaking pussy. As she applied to calming cream to the bottom she was firmer than the girls and toyed with the very sensitive anus letting her middle finger penetrate every time it passed close by. The other hand seemed to be adding only more heat to the hot, swollen, wet and super sensitive pussy.

"Right back up on the horse and girls tie her down soundly. I don't want her getting free at the wrong moment."

When June was secured Ms. Gilbert thanked the girls and said they could now leave, as she would finish up. The bright red bottom was too hard to resist. She poured cream onto both cheeks and used both hands to massage it into the tender skin. Again each time she found the crinkled dark skin of the anus she lubricated it and inserted her finger further and further. June was disgusted with herself for being so aroused by the fingering and particularly as her hips pushed up to welcome the penetration.

"You have done very well young lady. We are nearly finished. I am going to give you a simple hand spanking followed by a caning. The caning will be very severe but very short and quick. You will receive six strokes. Your body has managed the pain so beautifully because you have been very aroused throughout. What I am about to do will change that dynamic."

With that her finger pushed much deeper than before into the girls hot ass Ms. Gilbert started to spank the hot area. The combination of the painful spanking and the gentle fucking of her ass were quickly too much for June who was racing to a dramatic orgasm within 90 seconds. It was the words whispered into her ear that tipped her over.

"There's a good girl cum hard and long for me."

She had had orgasms before but the tidal wave that hit her was totally devastating. She screamed her joy as her body convulsed as if in agony. The spanking and the fingering continued until her body was totally limp.

"Before I cane you I am going to blindfold you. I do not want you to anticipate the strokes. Each stroke will hurt like hell but after six it will be over."

June's senses were heightened as she tried to identify what the noises she could hear meant. Finally what she presumed was a cane rested across her bottom. It was a violent strike that exploded on her vulnerable sore bottom. It took a second before her brain processed the pain by which time the second stroke had landed. She wasn't sure whether she briefly lost consciousness but the next thing she became aware of was her pussy being entered by something large and hard. Was it a dildo or a vibrator? It didn't matter the pain and the pleasure now merged and another orgasm hit her with as much force as the first one. This was focused purely in and around her pussy and clit. She didn't want it to end but the spasms gradually got gentler and then slipped away. Whatever it was in her slipped out and she felt a terrible emptiness.

She didn't register as the ties were released but was happy to lie there while her over-stimulated body tried to settle back to something like normal. It was ten minutes later that still on wobbly legs the eighteen year old was led out of the stable building. From nowhere the four girls of the sisterhood joined them and congratulated June on her initiation. After sharing a drink of tea or coffee the girls were just about to depart when the Colonel entered the room.

"Hello ladies. What a beautiful day for riding have you all had a good session today ladies. Personally I loved the ride I had on a beautiful filly. Thank you Ms. Gilbert I can confirm that the recent down payment has cleared your rent arrears. Please let me know if you acquire any new fillies I do so love to break them in."

June wasn't sure why the four girls were smiling knowingly while the older woman seemed keen to usher the Colonel out of the room.