Young Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some sanctuary; I mean hey, it was way too crowded to qualify if you ask me. Anyway, I stood there checking out the crowd. Ooh, and just like I'd been afraid of, the place was over-populated by geezers. I mean, there were wrinkles everywhere; and unfortunately, hunky boys were missing from the picture. The only people even remotely close to my age were the not precisely cute guy handing out towels and the long legged cutie hustling umbrella sprouting cocktails. Well that guy had been sneering. Worse, he was guilty of sneering while ogling, which yeah, is way creepy in my book. So no; the odds weren't looking all that terrific!

Desperate, I dared a second look. No woowoo; but over across the pool, I spotted Tinker Balls. And no; at the time I didn't know that was his freaking name. He worked at Disneyland; so yeah, he was lucky it hadn't been Tinker Bell. His name was actually Jerry, but I didn't learn that until after I'd fucked the Bozo. OK, he turned out to be sort of sweet; but so what! First and unfortunately lasting impression, the poor guy was, and there's just no way around it, this total dweeb. I mean he was ghostly pale, short, scrawny, wore glasses that were way too thick to have come from Coke bottles, and well, he looked like he was prone to giggling, if you know what I mean! And OK, something about him absolutely screamed micro-dick; which figured because, right away I was thinking virgin! Whatever, I didn't actually shudder, which was good, because like I said Tinker Balls turned out to be kind of sweet. Uh-huh, and he also turned out to be a pretty good fuck! But, just then who knew, certainly not me!

In serious danger of slipping in to a pout, I thought about throwing in the towel, both of them actually. But then, recalling the inviting expanse of my claustrophobic, postage stamp sized cabin, despairing, I continued to look around. Oops, and then my increasingly frantic scan came to a screeching halt. Parked on a recliner one away from Tinker Ball's was, well almost his opposite number. I would learn his name was Ken. Uh-huh, the big guy's gleaming white cowboy hat was like a dead-bang giveaway. So, natch; mostly they called him Texas. They being the buddies I had yet to meet who sometimes called him "Foghorn." It sort of figured; because yeah, the guy's voice seriously boomed. Yeah, they were teasing! And, I suppose they were teasing when they occasionally slipped and called him "Roadkill" as well. Fat lot of good his white cane had done him. I mean, he earned that gross nickname by winding-up sprawled across the hood of some Bozo's car. Only some stupid planter saved him from being squished against a Starbuck's. But then, as Texas explained "Fuck it, I walked away, the freaking car was totaled!" Whatever, Texas was built like a football player, only one well past his playing days. And OK, I could have overlooked that, except the poor guy lacked those scrumptious ball player muscles. So, I'm sticking with my first impression, hulk rather than hunk. But hey, at least he was tan. Yeah, and he had a nice big smile, and even better, he turned out to have a nice big dick!

Even before his eyes came to rest on me, Texas was Squinting like maybe he needed to borrow Tinker's glasses. Whatever, the cowboy's squint got worse. And sure, I assumed the guy just wanted to get a better look at the curvaceous raven haired hottie who stood there working up a pout as she looked unhappily around. Hey maybe he mistook my frown for a squint! Maybe; but, what really nattered was his having figured out that I was looking for a place to light. Anyway, he waved with one hand and pointed at the empty recliner parked between his and Tinker's. The scary thing, other than abandoning ship it was pretty much my only option. So, not quite ready to walk the plank, I plastered on a smile and started on around the pool. Oh my freaking God, like if I'd only known!

Way to cool to play it cool, I eyed Texas right back as he aimed a lopsided squint up at me. I wasn't close enough to hear what he said to Tinker. No, but after a summer spent hanging with Ashley's brother and his buddy Wayne, I figured it went something like "Yo dude, check out the chick with the bodacious tatas, like no shit dude, she's heading our way!" Well, that's not why I more or less ignored Texas as I made my approach. No, for some silly reason or other, I was more interested in Tinker's reaction. Ooh yeah, and that puppies eyes were in serious danger of popping right out of his head as I slipped out of my wrap and on to the recliner. From Texas what I got was a subdued wolf whistle and a booming "Damn woman!"

Introductions were made, and of course I explained all about how I'd been shanghaied. And then, after pausing to sigh, I pouted prettily. I didn't even think about blabbing anything about that earlier round of hot Father/ Daughter sex. Anyway, we hadn't progress much beyond introductions when the long legged silicon enhanced hussy hustling cocktails showed up. I was so glad to see her that yeah, I actually gave her a big, and definitely grateful smile. Hey, it's not as if I was desperate or anything! But then, and I mean like seriously, alcohol was definitely called for!

OK, so guess which oversized cowboy came to this under aged damsel's rescue? Hey, he was wearing a white hat wasn't he! Right, so before Ms. Boobs Galore showed up Texas and I had already hatched a plan. Yup, and following "The plan," I ordered iced tea. Texas, holding up his part of our nefarious bargain ordered Jack and Coke. Tinker Balls, well he actually ordered a Diet Coke. Well, our drinks arrived, and all casual like I reached out and snagged the iced tea. Uh-huh, only I couldn't help noticing that our server had to, well sort of push the guy's drinks in to their hands. And then, when Texas went to sign for them, I caught him using that weird lopsided one-eyed squint to scan the check. I didn't say anything; but oh God, you bet I was curious. Uh-huh, and if I'd been a bit more observant, I'd have been a whole lot more curious. Oh boy, and aint that the truth!

Yeah, well plying me with alcohol was of course all part of Texas's plan. So, having signed-on, I worked on Jack and coke, while Texas guzzled iced tea. And OK, I didn't even choke on my drink when Tinker Balls blurted out his shocker. I had been more or less trying to ignore him, but when he squeaked an excited "Hey Anita," I had to dare the glare and look over. So, I'm thinking, what? "Just so you know, you know," he says, not quite leaving me holding my breath. So, then he asks "You know we're both blind right?" Well no, actually I didn't! But hey, I sucked in a breath, one that Ok, wasn't quite a gasp!

In movies sure; but no, I'd never seen a white cane in real life. But, there was Tinker Balls giggling as he waved this freaking white cane around. And pardon me, but even I know what a white cane means. Only, well shit, I'd already barked out a nervous laugh and an unfortunately rude "No shit?"

Yup, down the rabbit hole! I mean, it was true. Not only were those two blind, but it turned out they weren't alone. Oh Hell no, they were traveling in a pack. Anyway, Texas backed up Tinker. Right, so I shut up and listened as he explained about the group of blind people he and Tinker Balls were traveling with. Like I said a pack! Tinker Balls and Texas weren't the only single guy's in that pack either. Oh no, there were three other guys running solo. Ooh and that includes Brian, otherwise known as Bummer. And no, it wasn't because he was in to anal big time; which he was...big time I mean! Then, there was Trips, AKA Jose. Poor Trips "earned" his nickname by falling down some stairs. Hey, all he broke was his white cane; so, I suppose their thinking it was real funny wasn't all that un-cool or anything. And, some of them teased Steps about being too touchy-feely; I mean, like maybe they thought it was a bad thing or something! Well, and then There was Wily who they called White Bread. Believe me, white bread wasn't the only thing that darling man liked to eat either. Not that it mattered to me, but, like technically Wily wasn't single. Big deal, I mean, his freaking wife wasn't there! Nuff said on that subject!

Besides the single guys there were four couples. Well, all of the guys could see a little, depending on the light and, well I never did quite get it straight. Whatever, two of the girls were practically what they call "Total." The other two were normal, well I mean sighted. And, those two were also married; not that it actually got in the way of their enjoying a good time. But never mind that! I mean, did I mention dogs? Well there were two of them. I'm of course talking guide dogs! Yeah, and they were cuties; but then, the girls weren't half bad looking either!

Everyone but Jose turned out to be from Orange County, which is on the East, well the other side of Los Angeles from where Ashley and I live. There's this Braille Institute there, and the blind members of that pack of crazies went there. Well, them and the dogs too!

What were the odds; and, who cares anyway? But yeah, I was destined to learn way more than I ever expected to know about the freaking blind. OK and it's not likely, but if I run out of interesting things to tell you about, well then, so will you. But for now anyway, all you really need to know is that the blind ones weren't all, like totally blind! I mean, some of them most of them actually could see a little. Sometimes, all that meant was that they could see some light and, well like shadows. But, as Mike, of Ike and Mike put it, "We all suffer from CSS!" Well duh, of course I asked! Uh-huh, but it was his sexy blonde wife Ike, whose real name is Michelle, who explained "Right, and what my overly cryptic hubby means is, can't see shit!"

Who knew; Hell, who would have guessed! Believe it; I spent most of that cruise hanging with that group of crazies. So of course I got to know Sean, his girlfriend Jenny, Don, and his way cute wife Marty. Jenny was blind, but Sean could see a little. Well, I mean he could whenever he wasn't living up to his nick name. Remember norm from that stupid old TV show? Yeah, well think Sean! Don was a sweetheart, one appropriately nick named Huggy. Ooh and if you'd seen his sighted and wickedly curvaceous Latina wife Marty you'd know why they called him Huggy. And then there was Rick, of whom I was, well sort of jealous. And OK, he was nice and kind of funny, but honestly, I mean, it's no wonder he almost managed to remain, like faithful! Yeah, yeah Issy, his equally blind girlfriend was just drop dead sexy. I mean wow! Exotic, you bet; because that hottie was, well almost Brazilian. I suppose that explains the name Isabella; not that anyone ever called her anything other than Issy. Well, "Officially" her nickname was G-string; but, I never heard anyone but Tinker use it. Hey, I didn't get it! Gosh, and because I'm not counting the hottie's awesomely stringy bikini, I never saw her in a G-string. Ooh and that I would remember!

Bummer, I mean hey, it was a short cruise. Still, out by the pool, the thought of a perfect score never crossed my mind. Oh my, but did I manage to do it anyway? Now, I wouldn't want to get ahead of myself or anything. What; not buying it? Uh-huh; thought so! Anyway, for a while there, I was seriously afraid I wouldn't get to hook-up with the one I, like positively and absolutely wanted to get down with. Hey, it's not as if Issy wasn't interested, it just took us a while to connect. Yeah, well that doesn't mean the sexy, trouble making instigator didn't manage to land me-splash-in hot water way before, well let's just leave it at before for now. But never mind that. By the time we cruised back in to Long Beach harbor, I could hardly wait to gloat, and just maybe smugly suggest "Eat your heart out Ashley! Girlfriend you lost that stupid bet big time!" Wait! Wait, wait I'm getting ahead of myself...oh no!

Back there, out on the sun-drenched deck of that horrid boat's so called Adult Sanctuary, it occurred to me that just maybe I should consider changing my name to Alice. Damn straight, I just knew that somehow I'd managed to fall in to that proverbial rabbit hole. So yeah, I was feeling just a wee bit anxious. But, seeing as how Texas was paying, I went right on gulping down Jack and Coke. Yeah, well before my increasingly flirty tongue could get me in too deep, I decided to pass on another cocktail. And then, I reached for a bottle of sunscreen. Oh my God, and when I began slathering it over my legs, half-blind or not, Tinker Balls didn't just stare. Oh no, the little fucker gawked! I mean, he went positively bug-eyed. Texas, working his one-eyed squint managed to be a little bit more discreet. Anyway, while he worked his ultra- limited bit of tunnel vision up and down my body, I pretended to ignore him. So, I was able to look around, which was a major bummer. I mean hey, there wasn't a boobie to be seen. Oh well, like boohoo!

Already feeling like the main attraction in sanctuary land, I decided to skip performing topless. Yeah, cluck-cluck; but really, I just wasn't ready to perform a solo act. Besides, I had an attentive local audience now didn't I! Uh-huh, and for a change thinking ahead, I just couldn't resist a wicked little snicker. Like big deal; I mean, if my boobs wouldn't be soaking up any sun, my backside sure would. So, the way I had it figured, when I rolled on to my stomach a couple of half-blind guys were going to fall all over themselves in a rush to volunteer, eager for the chance to do my back. Nope; no one had to tell this girl those boys would be hoping to get their hands on more than just my back. And well, who could blame them after all?

Sunglasses aren't just a fashion accessory. When dark enough, they also let you sneak discreet peeks. So, long before I finished applying sunscreen I was sneaking peeks. Oh my, both Texas and Tinker Balls were sporting boners. What, of course I noticed! After all; they were both advertising prominently displayed packages. Yes, and one of them was, well sizeable!

Poor Tinker Balls noticed me noticing and blushed. But then, at least he didn't try to hide it. Gosh, I suppose it could have just been a case of sunburn...yeah right!

Texas pretended to be unaware of the over-size boner tenting his trunks. I didn't buy his Joe Cool act. The choice would have been obvious; yeah, if I happened to be the sort of insatiable size-queen Ashley is. Well its true; yay Ashley! Yeah, yeah, so it's a big old yay Anita too! Still, choosing by size didn't seem quite fair, definitely not for Tinker anyway. So, what I did was wait to see which one of them would make me laugh first. Uh-huh, and the winner would get to do my back. Clever; maybe not, but it worked!

The newest members of my fan club did their best to keep me amused; I mean, when they weren't too busy flirting. And, while they did, I rubbed sunscreen in to, well all of me that showed; which, was pretty much everything but my back and the little bit not tucked away under my skimpy bikini. Well, they weren't like frothing at the mouth or anything; no, I was the anxious one. So, in an indecently short time, I got up, fully intending to make a major production out of flaunting it as I bent to lower my recliner's backrest. I still hadn't made a decision, and I certainly hadn't declared a winner. No, but then Texas won the honors with his almost embarrassingly loud "Do that again woman and I swear some old farts' gonna have a heart attack!"

Not being hung-up by an excess of modesty, I admit it. Yup, I've got a great ass! Yeah, and I don't mind flaunting it either. But Ashley, oh my freaking God! I mean, can you say "An ass to die for!" It's like no wonder she just can't help parading it around. But then, no one's ever accused either of us of being a prick-tease. I mean, where's the fun in not putting out? Whatever, if it had been Ashley instead of me bending over, just saying, but sanctuary or not geezers would have been stroking out.

Luckily for me, or maybe not; whatever, Texas actually managed to show a little restraint. Yeah, he limited himself to my back and shoulders; but still, he took his time smearing on the sunscreen. That was good, because I really liked the way he used his big hands. Ooh and I liked the way he just went for it too. I mean he didn't bother to ask for permission. Nope, he just untied my top and let the strings fall away. Then those big hands were on the move, sensuously roaming over my back. Anyway, my nipples were hard and screaming for attention long before the terrible tease ran a slippery finger around the waistband of my thong. Fuck that! I mean, like right there in the middle of freaking sanctuary, the ballsy bastard actually wriggled that same big finger under my thong and stroked up and down the crack of my practically bare ass. Hey, I couldn't help the startled gasp; but gosh, I did manage to sneak in an appreciative purr. And really, I'd been asking for it. I'd been a flirt, and would have been disappointed if the guys hadn't gotten at least a little bit frisky. Yeah, frisky, which is what, like discreetly aggressive? Sure, and of course it went for Tinker Balls too; even if I didn't hold out much hope for the dorky little guy!

It sure wasn't what I expected; but, Texas backed off. I mean, maybe he thought he was being a gentleman; whatever, he actually abandoned my ass. Wow and didn't that leave this increasingly, and well gosh, unexpectedly horny little bitch disappointed? Well, it did! Only, Texas didn't just back-off; oh no, he offered the job of doing my legs to Tinker Balls. Yeah, well didn't that just leave me flabbergasted! Whatever, it sure didn't appear to bother Tinker Balls any. Anyway, after a surprised sounding "No shit" and a questioning and shyly muttered "Really," he scrambled to his feet. Uh-huh, and he sure didn't waste any time in getting his hands on that bottle of sunscreen, and even less on putting them to work on my legs!

Definitely curious, I wasn't so sure, but I still had him pegged as a virgin. So naturally I expected him to be nervous. But oh my freaking god, did the geeky little guy actually have to giggle, like out loud even? Hey now, I don't mind at all being the center of attention. Center stage is fine; center ring, not so much. So I cringed, glad I was at least lying face down. Still, I suppose I'd have to give Tinker Balls points for thoroughness. For sure, when he got to my inner thighs, well let's just say the guy's hands loitered. Still, I felt his hands shaking. And OK, I thought that was kind of cute. But then, thoroughly confounding me he went and finished up by slowly and surprisingly sensuously sliding both hands up and down one leg and then the other. So yeah, with a warm tingle zeroing in on my suddenly aroused clitoris, I thought, what the fuck!

Oops, so OK maybe I was looking ahead. Like, so what? Whatever, I wriggled my ass invitingly; and then, I eased my legs further apart. Uh-huh, and I told myself at least one of us knows Tinker is going to score a hot piece of ass. And then, with the little horn-dog's slippery hands roaming over my ass, I pondered the question!

Question! Guess which raven haired hottie had never popped some guy's cherry? Yeah me, and yeah, I felt cheated. I mean hey, Ashley had done it. And so what if it had been her Brother? It wasn't fair; but then who was I going to complain too?

Who gave Ashley's Brother his first blowjob? Gosh, it's open to debate. Oh sure, I was the first one to close her lips around the guy's big dick; but! Yeah, but; because, there had been this afternoon when Ashley and I lay out by the pool, naked as we soaked up some sun. Uh-huh, and then after walking in and catching the peeping-tom watching me playing with myself, the little bitch wound up jacking Dave off. Yeah, yeah, her lips never touched dick! Still, what didn't land on her face wound up in her freaking mouth. Actually, that's how this summer's non-stop no limits sexual extravaganza got started in the first place. And, because she lived with the perpetually horny studling, she began sneaking in to his room late at night. Well, about the first thing they did-yes, about the first-was to set me up. And that's how I wound up down on my knees, Ashley's hand holding her seriously well-hung Brother's cock while I bobbed my head up and down it. And then, she was on her knees beside me. So yeah, it was BFF sharing cock. Gosh, and it became a habit!

1...56789...53