Young Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me summarize. I didn't want to be there. I didn't like where I was. I didn't like, well no, actually I just didn't give a shit about where we were going. So gosh, thanks Mom...no really! OK, so it wasn't really Mom's fault. I mean, she didn't actually cause her boss's heart attack. Well, at least I don't think she did! But, the grumpy old geezer had one anyway. So, my Mother, instead of accompanying her adoring husband on a lovely seven-day cruise along the, and here I quote, "Romantic, sun drenched shores of the Mexican Riviera" she got to stay home. Uh-huh, and with Mom bailing, guess who got the call? Yeah me, of course me!

Unfortunately I was getting down with Ashley and her big-dicked Brother when Mom called. Well actually, I'd just rolled off the bed, my just seriously fucked young ass drenched under a load of cum. My face was wet, filmed with a slippery coating of Ashley's juices. I was looking down at Ashley, sort of wondering if it would be cool to borrow her dildo harness, and maybe her big blue ten-inch dildo. I mean, after all she had shown up acting like a bitch, and well, I sort of figured she'd earned a good butt fucking. Well, before I could ask Mom called and ordered me home. And, believe it or not, having that hot three-way interrupted wasn't the baddest of the bad news either. Seriously, Ashley's Mom had just shown up; woowoo, so it was looking like that three-way might turn into a freaking four-way. Gosh, and wouldn't that have been a bummer ...not!

Mom saved the truly horrid news until I got home. Uh-huh, and then like maybe she actually thought she was doing me a favor, she dumped the news of my upcoming cruise on me. Well of course I pitched a bitch, something I'm pretty good at. And, as must be obvious by now...fat lot of good it did me!

One thing I learned, those cruise ship operators aren't complete dummies. I mean, they figured out how to prevent a mutiny. Yeah, they keep you busy, and that means out of your cabin. I figured that out later of course. Actually, I hadn't even finished unpacking, and already I knew I was in serious danger of going completely bat shit crazy. Yeah, and I didn't think the handful of joints I'd smuggled on board was going to help all that much. But, I was staring at the NO SMOKING notice when this fucking speaker I hadn't even noticed began blaring out orders. Yeah, and the life boat drill was like, mandatory! Hey, what a terrific idea, scare everyone silly first thing. On the bright side though, ooh, ooh, loads of Hunky sailor boys wearing uniforms no less. Woowoo, eat your heart out Ashley!

Dad called, so we did the drill together, after agreeing to hook up afterwards for a visit to what the brochure called the "Adult sanctuary." Right, that was listed as a swimming pool, a supposedly adults only swimming pool Ooh, and there were supposed to be these cute little cabanas you could actually rent. I mean hey, consider the possibilities! I sure did. Anyway, and like get this, that brochure clearly stated that topless sunbathing was against the rules. Uh-huh, and then it sort of snuck in this bit about how usually no one bothered to complain if someone actually decided to do it. So, reading between the lines I sort of figured they meant that if no one objected...well!

After learning how to snuggle in to a life vest, and oh yeah, abandon ship things began to look up considerably. Well, at least I was looking up! Sure; because not long after that thrill a minute adventure, guess who was down on her knees working on a seriously thick, but unfortunately short length of monstrously hard dick? Give? OK then, here's a clue. The brazen hottie on her knees sucking dick was doing it while looking up at the grinning, sun-tan face of...wait for it, yes, her semi-well hung Daddy! Don't like freak out or anything; I mean, by then we'd been doing the nasty for, well, like weeks already. And like my bestest girlfriend Ashley had done before me, well hey, if you're going to do Daddy why not do Mommy too? Yeah, and I'd done mine, well, but only after I'd done Ashley's. It wasn't like "Fifty shades of Gray" or anything. Still, Ashley's Mom had turned me in to her Submissive; which gosh, hadn't stopped me from hooking-up with her hunky, seriously well-hung old man. Hey, Daddy had been doing Ashley; and Mom, well she'd been doing both Ashley and her Brother Dave. Would you believe that none of this summer's wild sexual shit had been planned, stuff just kept happening. Well Ok, some of Ashley's sexual exploits weren't exactly spontaneous. And if she didn't precisely plan them she sure did set them up. Seriously, she's a bad, bad influence! So maybe that's why she's my bestest ever girlfriend! I mean hey, together we're really, really good at being really, really bad!

It's not as if I knocked on Daddy's cabin door expecting him to answer wearing nothing but a freaking towel and a big grin. Still, he was wearing more than me. Could I help it if the silk cover-up I wore didn't cover much of what my barely there thong bikini left exposed? Well OK, I suppose I could have actually belted it closed instead of, well gosh, just letting it gape open. Anyway, Daddy answered the door, stepping back as he whistled. So of course I held my wrap open and did a slow pirouette. Hey, when it comes to flaunting it I'm worse even than Ashley. So, I watched Daddy's eyes eating me up, not expecting his hokey "Baby girl, I don't know what you were worried about; Jesus girl you might just as well be topless!"

OK, I'm bad, so maybe I was watching for it. Whatever, I caught the swelling bulge that lifted Dad's towel. How was I supposed to have known he'd take a shower, hence the towel?

It was inevitable! Sure, but just in case, I let my wrap slide to the floor. So no, I didn't notice that Daddy's cabin was actually spacious and yeah pretty luxurious too, not just then I didn't! But yeah, you bet I caught Daddy's mischievous grin. And, I had a pretty good idea of just what it meant too. So, I sank to my knees...and waited. Daddy didn't wait, oh Hell no, he just strode up, wriggled a handful of fingers into my hair and with one forward thrust of his hips drove the big head of his stubby dick through my lips and straight into my throat. I let him fuck my mouth; and then, I didn't. But, by then, I held a fistful of slippery dick as I sucked Daddy's balls into my mouth. I really, really like doing that! I mean, it's just so nasty, and ooh just so totally delish!

Daddy leaned back; hips thrust forward, his hands on his hips, while I pumped my fist up and down his dick. Yeah, and I was still softly sucking his balls, when, and don't bother asking why, I remembered the stupid bet I'd made with, who else, Ashley! I mean, like seriously, we were always making these truly stupid bets. Oh sure, we called them bets, but most of the time there wasn't even a payoff. Yeah stupid; but then, I suppose that's pretty much what made them more like dares. Whatever, and who cares anyway? Right and whatever the name of the game, woowoo, I was one up on Ashley!

I knew of course that Ashley would scream "No fair, doesn't count," but who cared? I sure didn't, because there I was, with Daddy's hands back in my hair, his dick back in my mouth, and his hairy little butt in my hands. Oh God and Daddy was like, seriously fucking my mouth, when what the fuck, the freaking boat's freaking whistle blasted. But hey, Dad's a good sport, and it wasn't as if I'd bitten his freaking dick on purpose anyway. And it sure wasn't me who blew that freaking whistle, and believe me that boats whistle, horn or whatever was like seriously earsplittingly loud. I apologized, even if I was thinking, hey, what's the big deal, no harm, no foul! Yeah, yeah, it's one of Dave's stupid sayings, so, like sue me!

If I hadn't been left kneeling there staring at Daddy's shiny, rock hard dick I wouldn't have had time to think about it. What can I say; sucking on Daddy's dick gets me hot! So yeah, I was anticipating the sweet feel of it jumping in my mouth as it spurted gushes of cum into my throat. But then, I was staring hard at that throbbing length of fat cock, and yeah beginning to think about other places where it could unload cum, hopefully in torrents!

Oh sure I could have waited for Daddy to make a move. But, I didn't! Instead, reaching around, I untied my bikini's top and let it fall away. Now, I have really terrific tits; seriously, they're 36-C's, and believe me, there isn't a hint of sag. Well I waited, but Daddy didn't make a move. So, I pushed my thong down, and that's where it was, around my knees when Daddy picked me up and tossed me on to the bed. Well gosh; I lay there feeling all hot, wet, and quivery inside. You bet, I love lying back staring up in to a lover's eyes as they peel me out of my panties. That time though, Daddy didn't bother. So, my bikini's thong was still down around my knees when he flipped me on to my stomach. Oh boy and I knew how to play that game! Yup, I scrambled up on to all fours, already squealing "Yeah, go for it, come on...fuck me!"

Don't tell Ashley, but I didn't even think about trying to catch up with a quickie orgasm. Hell no, right then all I wanted was to be fucked, and I mean fucked hard. Well gosh, and I bet Daddy would have fucked me that way even if I hadn't been screaming for it. Ooh and Daddy can last. Oh God, and he can definitely pound out one serious fuck while he's, well lasting! Yeah, so I wasn't doing much thinking, just a whole lot of feeling when suddenly, Daddy yanked his dick out of me.

It took a minute, but by then Daddy had rolled off the bed. Well, needless to say my mouth was hanging open. Yeah, and it was still open, with me prepared to pitch a bitch when he tugged my head around. Hey, guess what? Daddy knows just what to do with an open mouth, and he filled mine with a hot pussy drenched hunk of explosively hard cock. A couple of throat filling thrust and a grunted "Yeah baby" later, and Daddy's spasming cock erupted, filling my mouth with oodles and oodles of hot cum. And no, no way was I disappointed! After all, I got to swallow, something I seriously get off on. Besides, guess who knew she wouldn't need to make a pit stop, not even for a quickie clean-up?

OK, so who wouldn't agree that a round of hot sex isn't a seriously awesome way to start a cruise, quickie or not? Ahh, but then I still didn't want to be there...oh well! Anyway, Daddy just stood there looking sort of silly as he grinned down at me. Gosh, and when I noticed that he was pretty much deflated, well what else, I figured we were, like done. And really, I didn't mind, even if I hadn't scored an orgasm. Hey, I was horny, just not ravenously horny. Right and I was, like, totally wide awake, my skin was tingling in the cabin's cool air, and woowoo, I was ready to track down that mysterious "Adult sanctuary." So, I bounced off the bed, located my bikini, and if putting on that little counts as getting dressed, well then, I got dressed. OK, but Daddy wasn't, getting dressed I mean. What he was doing was sitting on the bed, and yawning. He caught me looking, shrugged and said "Anita honey, if it's all the same to you, I'm going to take a little nap!"

Oh my God, Daddy actually blushed! I let him off the hook with a shrug and a casual "That's cool Daddy! Hey, I'll see you at dinner!"

Daddy went back to yawning. I grabbed my bag and headed for the bathroom. After brushing out my hair I pulled it in to a ponytail. And then, after rinsing the taste of cum out of my mouth I applied an absolutely wicked shade of shimmery red lip-gloss. What can I say, it matched my bikini! Satisfied, I dug out my way too-hip sunglasses, put them on and gazed knowingly in to the smugly satisfied hottie gazing back at me from the mirror. Damn straight, not only had I gotten my young ass laid, I figured that left me one up on Ashley. Yeah, and fuck her if she'd didn't want to count it!

Sure of my one-up status; I went looking for my wrap. Well, by then poor tuckered-out Daddy was snoring. I whispered "Later Daddy-O!" And then, well, I waved good-by anyway. Then, I was off, giggling as I thought, let there be boys, really cute boys!

Ashley: Kissing cousins

OK, show of hands. Who hasn't stumbled off the train in Little Rock Arkansas at 2:44 in the freaking morning? Whatever, I'm sure I'm not alone! Uh-huh, and I'm equally sure I'm not the only one who did so ready to drop to their knees and kiss the ground; because, woowoo, the ride from Hell was over. To be fair if the yahoos back in mid Texas hadn't decided to crash their trucks on the tracks, and if the freaking train hadn't broke something when it ran over some trifling bit of wreckage, which left us stranded for another four freaking hours, and oh yeah, if the train's engine hadn't kept losing power because of ...oh my freaking God, a bad fuse, we would have gotten in on time; and, I wouldn't be pitching this bitch. Fuse...seriously? Hey, it could have been worse. Actually, I almost enjoyed it. I mean, the geezers packing the freaking train were at least nice. And OK, the thing was comfortable. The food was OK, but no one offered to buy a poor lonely girl a drink...no, seriously!

The view would have been terrific; yeah, if Texas hadn't gone on longer then forever. I actually liked sitting upstairs in the "Luxuriously appointed observation deck." No really, and never mind a twisting stairway so freaking narrow you almost had to negotiate it sideways. Anyway, unfortunately from there my terrific view of nothing ran on, like longer than nothing should ever be allowed to run on for. Oh my God just check the dictionary, under "Boring" I'm sure it says something like, see also Texas!

Grandma and I were met by Uncle Jim and his Daughter Nancy, my only female cousin. I was numb and pretty much don't remember anything; which, I'm pretty sure is a good thing. So anyway, after a drive I don't remember at all we made it to Uncle Jim's. I ate a piece of pie and hugged my Aunt; although, I might have the order reversed. Anyhow, seeing as how it was 4:00 in the freaking morning, in a moment of sanity, the adults called a halt to the family reunion.

Uncle Jim carried my bags out through, no shit the back porch and on up the stairs to Nancy's room. Oh my God she's got this absolutely cool, like loft like thing above the garage. Well, except it's not the garage it's her Dad's wood shop. I only mention that because it was clean, unlike most smelly junk filled garages. OK, and unless we're talking dicks or tits I'm hopeless with measurements. But, Nancy's loft was loads bigger than my room at home. There was this way cute little kitchen area and a bathroom of course. The rest was just one big open space. There was a bed and dresser combo way down at one end. Other than a desk, some shelves, and a collection of bean bags, that was it for furniture. Yay retro! I mean, like no shit, bean bags, and in this total throwback to the sixties the walls were painted in irregular swatches of day-glow pink, purple, orange, and blue. There were posters tilting at crazy angles, and I swear, there was even a working lava lamp. Hey and never mind that it was 4:00 in the A.M., and that I'd never done acid, I still thought I was caught in a freaking acid flashback.

Cousin Nancy volunteered to crash on a pile of bean bags, but only after shyly suggesting "I mean, that's if you don't want to share!"

"Hey, It's a big bed," I told her. "So yeah, unless you snore, sharing is cool!"

Hell, just then I didn't care. Uh-huh, but I would!

What I did care about, and actually all that I was thinking about was hot water, preferably in the form of a long scalding hot shower. So Ok, I got some of both, but only after Nancy explained that her loft only had a mini hot water heater...so! Yeah right, I got a short shower with marginally hot water. But hey, she did offer to roll us a joint while I washed away two and a half days of train...like ugg!

OK, I was yawning when I walked out of Nancy's bathroom, but hey, at least I felt human again. I was carrying my towel; yeah, which means I was naked. It's not as if I actually decided to do it. But if I had thought about it, of course I would have chosen to go with the cool hip-chick naked look. Hey, what can I say, hot uninhibited California girl here!

Nancy leaned against her desk, maybe posed, but definitely looking seriously sexy. Whatever, her eyes were on me as she sucked in a toke. Ooh and she was wearing this way cute pair of shiny red silk boy shorts and a clingy black tank top. She stared openly, which didn't bother me. Actually, I was beginning to like it when she pretty much gasped "Oh my God Ashley, you're like, well, tan all over!"

Naturally, I took a closer look. Nancy appeared to be tan all over; at least everything showing was tan. So I said, "No biggie! We've got a pool, so yeah, fuck tan lines!" And it was about then that I noticed that her eyes had stopped roaming and had locked in. Obvious works; so yeah, obviously something besides my all-over tan had caught her eye. Oh boy and I figured I knew what. I mean gosh, could she have tripped on the sight of a shaved coochie...really? And then, her silly "Oh my God, Mom would never let me get away with that," told me that I had nailed it. Yup, points to the no-pubes SoCal hottie

Liking it...a lot, I let my cousin stare. Ooh, and while she stared-openly no less-, I took a long, lingering second look myself. And what do you know? Confirmed...oh Hell yes! My cousin was, yup no doubt about it, kind of seriously hot!

Not that it matters all that much, but Cousin Nancy is four whole months older than me. I figured she was something like two inches taller than me, and ooh, it was all in her tan, lean, and prettily muscled soccer girl's legs. Her eyes were big and velvety brown, which worked well with the dark hair she had pulled back in to a ponytail. She was slim, but nobody was going to mistake her for a boy...no way! Oh yeah, and she caught me eyeing her boobs. Yeah, but did she know? I mean hey, by then it was the pair of obviously aroused nipples showing through her clingy tank top I was ogling. Besides, I'd already decided that the bitche's tits were about my size, which of course made them just about perfect. She had a nice smile; ooh, and a wicked little grin too.

Not wanting to seem rude, I looked up and our eyes met. So, you know just for the Hell of it, I said "Cousin, if you keep looking at me that way, I'm gonna have to tell my girlfriend!"

What? Of course it was a hint! Only, well shit, Nancy didn't bite. Later yeah, but not just then!

Nancy relit the joint, took a hit and passed it to me. Well, of course I was still naked as we passed that joint back and forth. And really, it's not as if I'd already decided to seduce her. Hey, it's true! So OK, maybe it was already swimming up through my subconscious. Anyway, besides our getting seriously buzzed nothing was happening. That might explain why, when I spotted my phone this idea popped into my head. So, I walked over and picked it up. When I turned back, Nancy was stashing the remains of our joint in a Sucrets tin. One eyebrow arching, Nancy queried "What, it's kinda late to be calling anyone don't you think?"

"Well duh," I replied with a snort. "But then, who said anything about calling anyone?" She shot me this "Uh-huh, so what the fuck" look, and I slyly suggested "What I'm thinking is that maybe we could send a pic to my Brother! I mean, picture it, Dave wakes up and there's this hot pic of his hot Cousin on his phone!"

Surprise; Nancy didn't blush and she didn't squeal anything lame as "not with me looking like this we aren't!" That was doubly good; because, I was thinking, right you are cousin, you looking like that isn't what I have in mind! Gosh, so imagine her surprise when I, real casual like suggested "Hey I know, how about you lose the top? Oh my God, wouldn't that like totally blow Dave's mind!"

1...34567...53