Young Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn straight, it was just me trying to get her out of that booby hiding top. Seriously, teasing Brother Dave was only a bonus! Oh my God and she actually believed me when I assured her that Dave would never show it around, not if I told him not to anyway. And, all she did was shrug after I admitted that nothing would stop him from showing it to his buddy Wayne. Uh-huh, so before she finally pulled that tank top off, I got to tell her all about Wayne. That of course meant besides telling her what a terrific guy he was, I had to let it slip that he was a "fuck-buddy." Hey and when I lied and told her he had an eight-inch dick and that it was seriously thick, she looked interested. Come on, it was way too soon to have told her that it was my brother who was hung, never mind how I knew, or that we'd been getting it on.

As I saw it, there were a couple of things wrong with sending my brother a picture of his nearly naked, smoking hot cousin. First off, I wouldn't be there to see his reaction. Secondly, and more importantly, and like boohoo; but, I wouldn't be there to take care of the raging hard-on it was going to cause either. What the fuck, I sent it off anyway, along with a way cute one of her boy short clad derriere. So, what happened?

OK, so back home, and like we'd agreed, Mom was on duty, filling in for me and paying off on the stupid bet I'd lost. Uh-huh, and predictably Dave didn't hesitate, eager to show Mom Nancy's pics. Huh, and just like I would have expected, before she took care of his eight-inch hunk of morning-wood, Mom served my brother a helping of pussy. Do I really need to say it? Hell yes I do; because, later Mom told me all about how Dave had been going down on her as she pictured her foxy young Niece feeding me a hot helping of morning pussy. Did I buy it? Hell no; it was Mom! If she had been picturing her Niece enjoying a bit of breakfast pussy; uh-huh, it would have been her pussy being served. Seriously, Mom rocks!

Hours before Mom ever laid eyes on Cousin Nancy's pic, which of course means it was before Nancy ever sparked a freaking joint, I already felt pretty much like a freaking zombie. So of course, before Nancy and I got around to crawling in to bed my freaking phone bleeped. Like seriously, how could I have known Dave would be up and about? But he was! Right and his texted reply was short and to the point. "Nice, hot, kinda looks like you," was accompanied by one of those stupid tongue lolling smiley faces. Naturally, I showed it to Nancy. Yeah, and then while she giggled into her hands I switched the damn phone off. You bet I did; because, knowing my Brother, I half expected a follow up pic featuring his eight incher. And OK, sure it was dumb; but, I actually thought about telling her that all the California boys were hung. Hey now, just saying, but all the ones I knew were!

For sure, this isn't the sort of thing I'd be likely to brag about. But, not only didn't I seduce my Cousin, I didn't even kiss her; well, not that night anyway! But then, I didn't let her slip back in to that tank top either. I did wake up once, well sort of half way woke up, and Nancy was curled up against me one bare leg pushed between mine. And OK, I was way, way too tired to take care of it just then; but then, I wasn't too tired to decide that yeah, I was going to fuck her!

It happened, like wham-o! My eyes popped open, sun light streamed in, and I was staring into my cousin's eyes. One look, and uh-huh, I knew! She didn't look away and she didn't giggle or blush. But, she did hesitate before asking "So, well do you really have a girlfriend?" Then she sucked in a quick little breath and murmured "You know, like as a lover?" I made like Mom and answered with an arched eyebrow. Nancy nodded once, blew out a breath, and then said "Thought so! Funny though, I just can't see you going for the jealous type!" So, as I'm trying to digest that unexpected bit of morning wisdom, she tells me that she's never done it with a chick. "Well sure, I mean some of the girls in my soccer League are lesbians," she admitted. And she's finally beginning to blush as she practically whispers "Sometimes, like at parties they hit on me!" And OK, so I'm busy nodding when she says "But, well I've never done more than, well you know, made out some!"

Guilty as charged; maybe, but there were extenuating circumstances! I mean, like oh my God, she looked at me so expectantly that I just had to do it! But first, right before I kissed her, I said "That's hot! Me, well I'm like pretty much totally addicted to dick!" Right, and with that out of the way, I hurriedly added "But then, well OK, I seriously love getting down with chicks too!" I even managed to drop in a quick "Yeah, and I was just teasing! Seriously, my girlfriend is most definitely not the jealous type!"

It didn't exactly surprise me. No; but, Nancy didn't bite. Uh-huh, but then, she most definitely did not ignore my kiss. Hell yes, you bet she kissed me back. And I'm pretty sure we were somewhere in the middle of our second lip-scorching kiss when I realized she was lying on top of me. I was caressing her butt, but through those way cute boy shorts, those annoyingly in the way boy shorts. Well now, I'd say those first kisses were soft and sweet, not so much the one that followed her "Wow! Umm, you don't have to stop!" Well, that all came out in a breathy rush. And, just maybe she was planning to add something. Uh-huh, but, before she could I had my tongue back in her mouth. Well, somewhere in the middle of that sizzling bit of tongue hockey I rolled her over, which yeah, left me on top. It wasn't long before I was sliding downwards, soft silky skin gliding sensuously over soft silky skin. When I stopped my tongue was wrapped around a rock hard bit of seriously aroused nipple. Nancy cooed oohs and aahs as I alternated between nipples, sucking and licking for all I was worth!

It was time, and I reached back and wriggled a hand in to those shiny red boy shorts. Yeah, and right away my lips and tongue began wringing whimpered moans of pleasure out of my squirming cousin. Anyway, there wasn't much wriggle room in those shorts. But then, I didn't think she'd be wearing them for much longer anyway!

Nancy hadn't lied! I mean, my fingers slid over a soft ribbon of pubes and then pillowy soft labia. Oh my God, she was hot, wet, and well, expectant! By then, because I was in that sort of mood, I went right for it. What; fuck no! I skipped right past her clit. What I did was push, first one, and then a second finger in to her scalding wet vagina. I was risking third degree burns, working my fingers in through a volcanic cauldron of fiery wetness, when I whispered "Guess you've figured out we're gonna do more than just make-out huh!"

Honest to God, my about to be chick fucked for the very first time Cousin giggled! Ok, so she wasn't a virgin; but hey, I was the first chick to fuck her. Anyway, her fingers had discovered the wonders of my nipples. First time or not, the chick knew what to do with a nipple. And assuming that someone had taught my Cousin by demonstrating on her's, I of course made a mental note to find out just who that someone was. Just then though, in as sultry a purr as I could manage, I rather pointedly declared "You know don't you...oh yeah...ooh, I'm so gonna make you cum!"

Nancy responded, her fingers aggressive, almost even rough. So yeah, I figured she liked what she'd heard. "More," I growled, before barely managing to gasp out a breathy "Ooh yeah, I like it hard!"

There just wasn't time; and besides, I didn't think I needed to ask for permission. So, I wriggled my fingers, my dripping wet pussy soaked fingers, out of my Cousin's hot finger clenching vagina; and then, I extricated them from her overly confining boy shorts. Yeah, and just like I had on the way in to those bothersome boy shorts, I carefully avoided any contact with her clit as I did. Then, and no, I didn't stop to think about it, I just went ahead and pushed my wet fingers in to her mouth. Well, guess who was sucking those fingers as I asked "Hey, you know this doesn't count, right?" And, not giving her time to answer, I explained "Later, ooh yeah later, you're going to be tasting my pussy alright; only, we'll just skip the fingers!" She got it; after all, she nodded didn't she!

Warning given, I pushed up on to my knees and settled back straddling Nancy's hips. That wasn't just because I was suddenly much more interested in what her fingers were doing to my nipples. Nope, I had plans for those freaking boy shorts. But first, unable to resist the temptation I reached for my Cousin's nipples. Hey, I was curious, actually anxious to see if she liked it the way I did, hard and maybe just a little bit rough. They responded, Nancy responded; and of course, I responded! Fuck yes, still I didn't push it; but then, no one would have called what I dished out a "lick and a promise" either.

Nancy was breathing hard, almost panting as I scooted backwards and dropped on to my belly. I didn't rush it, but then I didn't linger either. Hey, I say slowly is for the second round...I mean, seriously! Anyway, I licked and kissed my way down across Nancy's taunt tan belly, only pausing long enough to swirl a flicking tongue around her navel. Then her thighs were caressing my cheeks and I was blowing cooling breath against the damp crotch of those infernal boy shorts. Nancy groaned, her hips came up, and I lowered my open mouth and slowly let my hot breath turn damp silk steamy. And, about then this hot and horny little bitch ran out of patience. Yeah, me and those freaking boy shorts were about to grapple!

Prepared to drag a pair of boy shorts down my Cousin's legs, it was ready...set...go! I pushed back up on to my knees. Yeah, and I should have whooped Go," and down they would come. Well, I hesitated, picturing it instead of doing it. What can I say, I should have just yanked them off and sent them winging across the room. Right, so as I knelt there hesitating, Nancy didn't. No, apparently eager, my Cousin wriggled those damn shorts down over her hips. Ok, so yeah it looked good, really good in fact!

Staring down at a miniscule puff of pubes did the trick. Yeah, and finally my freaking brain woke up and screamed, go! So, I swatted her hands aside. Forget slow and sensual; Right, I roughly dragged those boy shorts down her legs, a final tug yanking them free. Then, which is before I could send them flying, she just has to ask "Are you sure?"

Nancy's shorts were still airborne when I delivered my scathing "Seriously?"

Big deal, so yeah, it took longer than it should have. But, with those bothersome boy shorts out of the way there wasn't anything between my tongue and my wide-eyed Cousin's clit but, well nothing! Oh my God, it might as well have been my first time or something, I was that anxious. Don't ask me why; but damn it, my stomach felt like maybe it had been invaded by a hoard of rampaging butterflies. Like seriously, I was wet and in serious danger of melting down right there on the spot. Yeah, I wanted to do her that bad...oh dear god, yeah I did! Only, instead of cumming all over myself, I wriggled back and slid on to my stomach. Nancy's "Yes, oh yes," was a whisper, her thighs, squeezing, hot and smooth as melting butter against my cheeks. Nice; but with a growl rumbling in my throat, I roughly pushed them open. Then, while my spread-eagled cousin thrashed, I slowly licked my way up one velvety soft inner thigh. Uh-huh, and at the end of that sensual journey, I swirled the tip of my tongue around her mostly hidden orgasmic trigger. One flicking lick, two, and Nancy moaned. I pushed her legs wider and swirled my tongue down the opposite thigh. Then, as I slowly licked, kissed, and teased my way back up, my writhing Cousin gasped "Oh God," and yes, that would be repeatedly. Oh God and I wanted so fucking badly to go right after it; but, I restrained myself. Fuck Nancy, it was me I was teasing! So maybe she didn't know!! Whatever, when the little bitch dared to reach for my head, I snarled a growled warning. Gosh, and I didn't even have to bat her hands aside; yeah, imagine that!

"Go for it already," screamed my tongue. So, I did; eager as I worked its flicking tip over the slick silky folds of my Cousin's pussy. Yeah, I licked. And then, I sucked first one mouth wateringly delectable labia and then I treated its tasty twin to some of the same. And, when what I wanted to do was drive a freaking handful of fingers deep in to her, instead I used those trembling fingers to spread Nancy open. As my thumbs pushed up to peel back her clitoral hood I hissed out a slow breath. Hot; who me? Uh-huh, I mean think lust, desire, ooh yeah, and need, definitely need! Come on now, the girl's just exposed clit hadn't waited for my rapier like tongue. Nope, it popped out, exposing its self. Oh Hell yes, the little bugger jutted out, a taut, silkily smooth nub. So, like woowoo; because, I sure wasn't the only one ready to party!

It was irresistible and my Cousin's clit drew my tongue in, almost as if tongue and clit were, well like these powerful, oppositely charged magnets. Well, my plan was to focus exclusively on that well exposed clit...for a while anyway. Sometimes when I'm alone and playing around with one of my vibrators, which usually means I'm speeding towards an orgasm, I run it on high and jam it hard right up against my clit and just go for it. Usually, which sure doesn't mean always, I just rip-off three or four quick ones; like, lickety-split! Uh-huh, my Brother, who doesn't need batteries, learned to perform that trick using nothing more than the lightning fast tip of his tongue. He considers it foreplay, something he sometimes bothers with before poking his big dick in to some warm wet part of my anatomy. But with Dave, at least a still horny girl can always just grab a handful of his hair and growl "Again" until he gets it right. My girlfriend Anita's pet name for Dave's all-out lightning fast clitoral assault is DLS, short for "Done lickety-split," like natch! Only, when it's just her and me, the greedy little piggy is way, way too quick to squeal "My turn!"

Back there in Arkansas, I didn't think Nancy had the balls to whoop an excited "Again!" No, and I sure wasn't planning to squeal "My turn!" What else I didn't do that morning was to waste time beating around the bush, well so to speak. Nope; and with Nancy's obviously aroused clit just so right there and ooh, accessible, I went DLS. Well Hell, I can hold my breath for longer than it took that girl to cum. I mean, talk about a hair-trigger! My Cousin barely had time to bleat "Oh my God, oh my God!"

Gosh, I wanted to pat my tongue on the back. Only there was Nancy's clit, clearly unsatiated, all puffed-out and pretty much squalling "Bet you can't!" So yeah, I took her again. And the only reason it took longer that time was, because when I started back in, my inexperienced Cousin wasted her breath squalling "No, no, oh God Ashley, no!" Silly girl; I mean hey, when did anyone ever hear me uttering the "No" word? I mean really!

DLS done twice and still I lay there between my panting Cousin's legs, not even breathing hard as I stared at the clit that refused to quit. I mean, like wow it dared to poke out, obviously ready for more. So, what else? I thought about fucking with her, thought no; and then, what else, I fucked with her!

Oops, guess who went and let herself get distracted? Right, which means I was fooling around, blowing puffs of cooling breath against Nancy's clit. Yeah, and maybe because I was like seriously horny; whatever, I started to wonder if my Cousin's clit might just be related to my Brother's practically insatiable and damn near perpetually erect penis. Actually I was fantasizing about me licking that clit, while my perpetually horny brother ran his eight-inch dick in and out of her. Hey, guess what got added to my list of things to do; yeah, and right then and there! Well, I stifled a sigh, grinning as I told myself, OK, but Dave's not here now is he! So, I pushed up on to my knees. Then, I grinned down at my Cousin as I rained sharp slaps against her inner thighs. Hey, she got my less than subtle hint and quickly spread her legs even wider apart. I pushed my hands under her sleekly muscled thighs, lifted, and left her, well more or less just about as exposed as a girl can be. Talk about penis envy, five miniscule inches or a whopping twelve incher, either way if I'd had one I'd have buried it in my wide-eyed and grinning Cousin. But I didn't, and I didn't even have a handy strap-on. Seriously, life can be just so freaking unfair!

What; no penis handy? No problem, I improvised. "You know Cuz, sometimes being a bitch is just so much fun," I growled down at my spread-eagled Cousin. "So here's the deal, you're gonna have to ask, and maybe you'll even have to beg," I told her. Then, no longer interested in staring in to her eyes, I made an obvious show of focusing on her oh so invitingly exposed pussy. It would have totally bummed me out if she'd started to beg for it, right away I mean. Right, so before she could I dropped back on to my belly and began to fuck her. Yeah, yeah, of course I mean that I tongue-fucked her.

And then, when my tongue had enjoyed its fill of tunneling in and out of molten vagina, and after I'd sent it on a detour around her pussy flavored anus, I steered my anxious tongue towards her clit. Fuck yes, you bet it was puffed-out, erect and definitely looking "Good to go!"

Hey, guess who had both hands tangled in my hair when she came for the third time that morning? Uh-huh, that would be the breathless girl whose wickedly protruding clitoris was getting sucked like a miniature dick. I would have teased her too; you know, drawn it out at least until I'd heard a bit more begging. What can I say, I had to pee! OK, but no way was I about to leave myself open to a call of climax-interruptus. No worries, because my orgasm bound Cousin gave up oohing and aahing in favor of a breathlessly gasped "Now, now, oh please Ashley, please!"

The race was on; because, damn, damn, damn, I seriously needed to pee! Hey, it happens! Still, when I briefly dropped my tongue in to slow, I did manage to tease a plaintiff "No, no, no," out of my momentarily frustrated Cousin!" And, the fact that the overly anxious bitch was yanking on my hair had nothing to do with the fact that I slammed my tongue right back in too fast! Fast? Well, it quickly brought things to a climax. Lickety-split like, Nancy came. Yeah, and skipping the call for a timeout, I started a dash for the freaking bathroom. I didn't actually stop; but, I did toss out a challenging "Hey, it's my turn; so yeah, Back in a flash!"

Yes, my Cousin was right where I left her. Sure she was; uh-huh, only she was lying there all curled up, looking seriously cute as she snored. OK, and if anyone is dumb enough to call me on it, I'll deny it...seriously! But, I just didn't have the heart to wake her up. Anyway, with my clit screaming "Yoo-hoo, yoo-hoo," ignoring my own jaw-cracking yawns I dug out my trusty silver bullet vibrator. What? Of course I brought along a little something; you know, just in case! Big deal, I didn't even turn it on. Nope, I stretched out alongside my softly snoring Cousin; yeah, and then I promptly fell asleep. Embarrassing; oh Hell yes! But hey, it had been a long, long day. Yeah, and so what if it was barely 9:00 in the freaking morning? I mean, what the fuck, woowoo, I was on a roll!

Anita: Blind encounters

Daddy was back in his spacious cabin, napping on its spacious king-sized bed. Did I care? Hell no! I had found my way to the boat's interestingly named "Adult Sanctuary." And OK, the pool was, well at least as big as the one in our backyard. Yeah, and so what; because, the cruise line's online brochure had fudged the facts...yeah again! Sure there were plenty of planters overflowing with colorful flowers and green leafy things, but a jungle hideaway...seriously! The Palm trees were fake, but then so were the bird. They just weren't quite as fake as their incessant electronic squawking. But hey, those advertised cabanas were there; nice, I just hoped I'd need one. It all seemed sort of silly; but then, we were on a freaking boat out in the middle of the ocean. So, getting, as Daddy would say "with the program," I collected a couple of towels and began to look around for an unoccupied recliner.

1...45678...53