Young Offenders Ch. 01

Story Info
"Right letโ€™s get you stripped off for your search."
1.6k words
4.16
4.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This 4 part series, written a few years ago but not previously published here on Literotica. I have updated it and publish with quite a few extra juicer bits. sara

Young Offenders 1 - Registration

"It's nine o'clock Dee you don't want to be late, not today."

"Coming dad."

"The letter reads that sentence will be passed at 11:30 and to expect a custodial sentence."

"Yes I saw that, oh daddy what will happen."

"Too late to worry now, come on let`s go."

We got into dad`s car and headed for the Young Offenders Court.

We parked up and entered the Court House with half an hour to spare.

"Dee Wilson?" the usher shouted.

"Yes Sir."

"Court number two."

"Yes Sir."

I entered the court with my probation officer. Dad moved into the public gallery and there were maybe only another four or five people in the court. The door opened and a lady judge entered.

"All Rise."

"Dee Wilson, you have pleaded guilty to shoplifting. After considering your case I have decided that you will be sent to a correction centre for one month. You will be dealt with in a severe manner to try and teach you some understanding of the law. Take her down."

I was removed from the court and taken to a holding cell to await my transport to the Young Offenders Centre about twelve miles away. My dad said it was a harsh place, but not many inmates re offended. I arrived at the centre in handcuffs, normal procedure, and I was taken to be registered.

"Name?"

"Dee Wilson Sir."

The officer removed my handcuffs. He was dressed in regulation police officer style of uniform with the addition of a tawse clipped to his belt. The tawse was of thick flexible leather, 40cm long and 10cm wide. One end it was cut down to form a handle and the other end had a split down the centre of about 8cm. Its aim, I bet, was to inflict as much pain as possible for as little effort as possible. Apparently having over eighty girls at any one time, who all needed correcting, the welfare of the men and women officers was paramount.

"Right let's get you stripped off for your search."

"What do you mean Sir?"

The officer slapped my face.

"Strip search, simple. Now get all your clothes off or you'll feel my tawse."

I undid my best coat and placed it on the chair next to the officer's desk. His office was like a thoroughfare with people in and out passing through, mainly all men and all with a tawse on their belts. I took off my trainers and socks, and then moved up to my jumper and blouse and removed them. Then back down to my jeans and I took them off and stood in my bra and pants. The officer looked at me and called to his colleague.

"I don't think she understands."

He moved in front of me and grabbed my tits hard through my bra, I squealed. His colleague pulled down my knickers and gave me ten hard cuts with his tawse. I could not move and the pain in my tits was almost unbearable with the addition of my tawsed bottom. He released one hand and grabbed my pussy pulling me off my feet onto my toes. He released his other hand.

"Now loose that bra."

I quickly put my hands behind my back and unclipped my bra and removed it. He kept me on my tiptoes gripping my pubic hairs even tighter.

"Put your hands on your head girl and do not remove them till you are told."

Hands on head was what happened when eighteen and almost ready to leave school if you were in the headmaster's office for a spanking, so he could go under your skirt and pull your knickers down to your knees before going over his knee, it only happened to me a few times, I tried to be a good girl. I responded at once to his order. He unclipped his tawse and struck my tits, aiming for and catching the nipples with each stroke. I was screaming and I now also had an audience.

"You will learn to be compliant, won't you?"

"Yes Sir."

He let go of my bush and I put my feet firmly back on the ground.

"You will now be searched."

I could not understand how I was going to be searched when I had no clothes on. But it was soon explained.

"Right, lay on the floor on your back."

"Yes Sir."

"Lift your legs back to your tits and open them wide. Then put your fingers into your cunt lips and open them."

I must have hesitated just a little too long and he brought his tawse down hard, full on my slit lips. I let out an almighty scream and the crowd applauded him.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then you deliberately disobeyed an order."

He pushed my legs right back pushing my bottom further in the air. He started to tawse my bottom, it was soon red and angry as Crack after Crack landed. He let go of my legs and the tawsing of my bottom stopped.

"Just to remind you to do as you are told you will receive two on each tit and three across your twat. Do you understand?"

"Please Sir, no Sir."

He gave me a hard crack across my stomach, which brought and immediate red mark and my full attention.

"I will repeat, just to remind you to do as you are told you will receive two on each tit and three across your twat. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" I was sobbing.

"Hands out of the way," he wasted no time.

He grabbed both my nipples and squeezed them hard and stiff; he then gave my right tit and nipple and almighty crack, then my left tit and nipple.

He repeated that on both.

"Legs wide,"

I spread them straight away. He gave me the three twat cracks in quick order. I was screaming on the floor; the pain was like an electric shock. Before he could continue my ordeal, the phone rang. He answered and spoke for a few minutes giving me a little time to find my composure.

"Lift your legs back to your tits and open them wide then put your fingers into your cunt lips and open them."

I moved my hands to my red and swelling lips and inserted three fingers on each lip and opened up.

"More," he barked.

I went deeper and pulled harder.

"Better,"

He bent down and inserted two of his fingers into my tight hole. His audience had moved in and were relishing his act.

A lady warder said, "Go deeper, let's see if she is a slapper as well as a thief."

"Are you a slapper girl, have you been fucked?"

"No Sir" I again sobbed.

The lady warden hoped that she would be on her wing. It had been a long time since she had a virgin. He went further in and hit a barrier.

"She's right, today she is a virgin."

Everyone laughed but not me, I started crying again. He slapped my face with his hand.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Yes Sir."

"This is called showing, if any officer says 'show', you take off your knickers lift your skirt, lay on you back and open your cunt, right?"

"Yes Sir."

"Fail to do so and you will be spanked by the officer, and then brought to me for more training. Now stand and bend over."

I stood, the blood rushed to my nipples and clit but I siffled my scream. As I was bending I saw him putting on a pair of rubber gloves. As he got a tube of lube from his desk draw I silently thought 'Oh my god, please no!'

"Spread your legs wide and bring your hands to your arse cheeks and spread it like you did your cunt."

He was so, so crude but I did it at once.

"What a cute bum hole" he told the gathering staff.

"Turn round a little girl and let your new friends see."

He pushed the lube nozzle onto my bummy hole and squeezed. The cold lube penetrated my hole and I instinctively tightened my bottom. Six swats with the tawse across my hands and bottom soon had me unclenching. He removed the nozzle and put some on his finger.

"Prepare for an arse finger fuck girl."

He pushed his finger roughly up my virgin bottom causing me to scream and lurch forward. I accidentally hit the lady warden straight between her legs with my head.

"You little bastard," she shrieked at me, "just you wait till officer Bryant has finished with you."

He wriggled and jiggled up my bottom making sure he was fingering me at the front at the same time with his free hand. He retracted his finger.

"She's clean."

"Warden Giles, could I ask you to take her through to the examination room?"

"With pleasure" she said, "with pleasure."

The annoyed warden grabbed me by the hair and stood me up.

"Give me a large nipple to hold girl."

"Pardon."

Her tawse came off her belt and she stuck my right tit.

"Enlarge your nipples, all inmates are led by a nipple," and she gave my other tit a swipe with her tawse.

I raised a hand to each nipple and started to squeeze soon making them stick out, giving me a strange feeling below. The crowd of officers began to disperse, I guess they knew Warden Giles wanted me alone. The warden roughly took hold of my nipple and led me from the room.