Young Offenders Ch. 02

Story Info
“I tell you which way to go, understand my little virgin?”
2.9k words
4
4.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Offenders 2 - Transition to the Medical Room - 2010

I am Dee, twenty two, and I have been found guilty of shoplifting and sentenced to one month in a Young Offenders Centre. I have finished registration and am now being taken to the medical room.

"Enlarge your nipples, all inmates are led by a nipple," and she gave my other tit a swipe with her tawse.

I raised a hand to each nipple and started to squeeze soon making them stick out, giving me a strange feeling below. The crowd of officers began to disperse, I guess they knew Warden Giles wanted me alone. The warden roughly took hold of my nipple and led me from the room.

The sign outside the registration office said Medical Room and an arrow pointing right. I instinctively moved to go right and felt a sharp pain in my nipple; the warden dug her nails into me.

"I tell you which way to go, understand my little virgin?"

"Yes ma'am."

We walked further down the corridor to a room with a sign that said 'Rest Room', and we went in. The room had a few chairs, a sink and a kettle. The warder let me go. She bent her head forward and bit and sucked each of my nipples in turn, another strange feeling below.

"Now my little virgin you need to repair some damage."

"But what ma'am, how ma'am?"

The officer grabbed my hair with her left hand and slapped my face with her right hand, backwards and forwards, twice.

"Only speak if spoken to."

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am."

"Do you remember where your head hit me my little virgin?"

"Yes ma'am, in your tummy ma'am."

"No my little virgin, you hit my cunt, and now it's sore, so you had better kiss it better."

She let my hair free and I knelt down.

"Do you want a whipping before as well as after your treat?"

"No ma'am."

"Well, get started, kiss my cunt better."

I reached up and undid the warden's belt, unbuttoned the top fastening and zipped her down. She lowered her trousers and stepped out of them.

"Stop said the warden; do not use your hands."

I looked up for inspiration and the warden lifted the tawse. I quickly bit the side of the warden's knickers with my teeth as the tawse hit my back. I could see the big damp patch on the part of the warden's knickers that covered her slit. I inched down the warden's knickers to the floor and she stepped out of them. I was faced by a forty something year old pussy crammed full of dangly bits sticking out. It was kept pretty tidy with shaved lips and I could see where the dampness was coming from.

"Kiss," another sharp pain on my back from the tawse.

I placed my mouth on the warden`s lips and kissed them.

"No good enough, I want a tongue kiss"

She rammed my head into her soaking slit.

"Now eat girl."

The warden moved back slightly sat on a chair and opened her legs wider. I had no idea what to do and just kept my face in the wardens slit. The warden pulled my head back with my hair; my mouth and nose were wet with her juices.

"Do you know what to do girl?"

"No ma'am."

"Lick and suck my cunt as though it were an orange. Squeeze my clit with your lips and teeth and suck my juices with your tongue. If I have to bring you out again I will whip you until you bleed, clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

I got to work and licked and sucked for all I was worth, the warden plunged forward and came in my mouth, extra juices for me to deal with.

She pulled me off, "not bad my little virgin, now you can use your hands and clitty wank me, when I cum get your head back down and do not waste a drop."

I brought my hand from behind my back and began to fuck the warden with my fingers. This I could do as I did it to myself enough times. I held the warden's hood open and pinched and nipped her clit till it stood proud of its cover on its own. I roughly pushed my fingers onto the warden's pubic bone and fucked her in and out with my fingers of the other hand. Once again the warden pushed forward and I moved my head down to collect the reward. The warden then grabbed my tits and roughly nipped my nipples.

"Get my tits out girl."

I undid her blouse top and pushed it to one side, then carefully lifted each tit on top of the warden's bra.

"Suck them stiff my little virgin."

I took a nipple in my mouth and lightly bit and chewed as she had done to me. The one not in my mouth I played with between my fingers. The warden pushed forward again and I quickly moved my head down to secure yet another prize.

"You have done well Dee."

I was going to whip every part of your body but I will not now."

"Oh thank you ma'am, thank you so much."

I was then rocked by a smack across my face.

"What have you been told about interrupting and not speaking till you have been spoken to?"

The warden slapped my face again, "well, that was a question!"

"Sorry ma'am, I must not answer back ma'am and only speak when spoken to."

"What happens if you do interrupt?"

"I get punished ma'am."

"Right get your face back into my cunt. If you give me a brilliant come I will not spank you with my whip."

"May I use my fingers as well ma'am?"

"If you must."

I gave the warden the best suck and wank I could and left no part of her slit untouched. The warden began to arch her back and came with double the force of the previous times and I cleaned up her nectar. I was exhausted but knew I had given my tormentor probably the best cum she had ever had.

"Right dress me whilst I decide if it was good enough."

I gently took the wardens left tit and placed it back into its hanger, the same with her right tit. I pulled her blouse together and buttoned it up. I got her knickers and making sure they were the right way round offered them to the warden so she would lift her legs.

"Just one final lick girl, make sure I am dry."

I obliged, stuck out my tongue and drew it full length of the warden's slit. I continued up her legs with her knickers till they were back in place. Next her trousers followed the same journey, and I tucked the blouse in before zipping up, fastening the button and closing the belt. I looked up for praise when the door opened. It was warden Jones.

"Just in time Brian, could you do me a favour?"

"Of course Jill, what is it?"

"Just give this ungrateful virgin bitch a whipping whilst I go for lunch. She has caused me nothing but problems this morning, and then could you take her to the examination room?"

"Of course Jill."

As warden Giles was leaving she said to her colleague, "I've heard she's good at giving head."

Warden Jones approached me, "Show".

I rolled onto my back at once, moved my hands to my slit, inserted three fingers on each lip and opened as far as I could. The warden knelt beside me and pushed two fingers in till he reached a stop.

"You are soaking wet you fucking little twat."

"Was it the thought of my cock in your mouth?"

"No Sir."

"Kneel up and get my cock out."

"Please Sir, I have never even seen a man's thing before let alone held one, I do not know what to do."

He bent down and grabbed my left nipple and raised me from the ground.

"Bend over you cheeky little bitch, you are going to get the whipping you deserve."

I bent forward and I heard him remove his tawse from his belt. He wasted no time and began to spank me hard with his tawse, about twenty times. He stopped and moved to my front, I looked up at him in floods of tears, he had hurt me so much.

"Now look and learn, I will show you just this once."

"Yes Sir."

He undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers so they dropped to the floor. He pushed his hand into his underwear and brought out his cock. I looked at it in horror; it was about six inches long and as fat as a sausage.

"Did you see that?"

"Yes Sir."

He put it back in his pants and pulled up his trousers and re fastened them.

"Show"

I quickly rolled onto my back, the pain in my bottom exaggerated by the rough carpet. I opened my legs as wide as I could and spread my lips. He pushed in three fingers to the stop, I was still wet. He took out his fingers and moved them to my head.

"Open your mouth bitch. You made my fingers wet and I want them cleaning." I must have hesitated, "Too slow, keep them legs spread."

He undid the tawse from his belt again and hit me hard across my pussy; I screamed.

"When I give an order, you do it at once," crack, "do," crack, "you," crack, "understand?" crack.

"Yes Sir, so sorry Sir."

"I will give you a choice now. I either give you twenty with my tawse across your cunt, or you ask me to allow you to suck my cock and swallow my cum." Crack. "Well?"

"Please Sir please allow me suck your thing."

Crack.

"Allow you to suck my cock and swallow my cum."

"Please Sir, please will you allow me to suck your cock and swallow your cum?"

"Off course," he re-entered my pussy and filled his fingers full of my wetness, he took it to his nose and smelt, then offered it to my mouth; I greedily opened my mouth and sucked hard.

"Good girl. Now kneel up and start."

I knelt still sobbing and so much in pain but I did not want any more so I moved closer to the warden and undid his belt, unfastened the button, pulled down the zip and lowered his trousers. He stepped out of them. I reached into his underwear to take hold of his cock as he let out a moan. I brought it over his pants and began to rub it up and down.

It had loose skin at the end and when I rubbed it to the bottom of his shaft a pink head popped out. Had I not been so scared and so much in pain I might have laughed. He got hold of the back of my head and pushed me onto it. I pulled back a little and opened my mouth, not knowing quite what to do. I kept one hand on it rubbing it and sucked it with my mouth.

"You are fucking useless girl. Take your hands away; I gave you the chance now I will fuck your face instead."

He grabbed my ears and hair and pulled my head till he buried his cock in my mouth and I gagged as it hit the back of my throat.

"Suck as well you bitch to make your mouth smaller."

I sucked hard as it kept ramming the back of my throat. He then pushed harder and covered my nose with his pubes, I could not breath, I thought I was going to die then he pulled back. I took deep breaths, and he did it again, and he pulled back. The next time he arched his back and moaned as I felt a warm seawater taste hit my throat.

I thought I was going to be sick till he said, "If one drop escapes, we do it again."

I controlled myself somehow. He pulled it almost out of my mouth.

"Take my cock out of your mouth you hungry bitch and lick it clean."

I obeyed to the letter.

"Do you think you know what to do now virgin cunt?"

"Yes Sir."

"Ok let me get hard again. Do you know what gets me hard the quickest?"

"Rubbing and sucking you Sir?"

"Yes that, and watching a girl have a wank, off you go."

I leaned gently on my back and began wanking in front of the pervert warden who was moving his hand up and down his shaft and wanking himself. I began to get into the motion of my wank and my mind wandered to it being Edd Willis my childhood idol that I admired from afar. He was riding me like a bucking bronco, in and out; I was then stunned by a crack across my slit and hands by his tawse.

"I did not give you permission to cum did I?"

"No Sir."

"Right, wank me off good and I will not whip you."

I followed his lead and wanked him till he began to arch his back, he grabbed my head and pushed his cock back into my mouth and once again I had to eat and swallow his seed. When he relaxed I pulled it out and licked it all over.

"Dress me"

I gathered his underwear and held them in front of him to put his feet in, I pulled them up and caught his balls, he winced.

"Stop, pass me my tawse."

I went to his trousers and unclipped his tawse.

"Show."

I lay on the floor, opened my legs and opened my slit. He paced four strokes across my slit and hands making me scream again.

"How do you like it bitch, get up and kiss my balls better."

I kneeled in front of him and lowered his pants. I lifted his floppy cock and placed a kiss on each of his balls.

"Now lick them and put them in your mouth till I stop you."

I kept his cock high and licked each of his balls then popped one gently in my mouth then the other. I felt his cock growing,

"Ok wank me again and wank yourself with your other hand."

I did as instructed and kept rubbing his cock shaft up and down, his pink head showing then hiding under his loose skin. I pretended to wank myself to a climax.

"Stop."

He grabbed my ears again, he pumped my face and came in my mouth again for me to swallow. Once again I removed his cock and licked him clean.

"Continue dressing me but be fucking careful this time."

As I pulled up his pants again I wondered where he was getting all this spunk from. When I got to his balls I pulled the pants forward.

"Bitch you have put my cock in the wrong side."

"Sorry sir, I do not know what you mean."

"Men like their cocks hanging on the left or right hand side, I like the left and you put me on the right."

"Sorry sir, thank you sir."

I put my hands back into his pants and moved his cock against his left leg. I went to get his trousers and followed the same pattern and put them on him. I went to fasten his belt and he stopped me.

"Take it out of the loops; I am going to whip you."

I started to sob again and removed his belt and passed it to him. He never took it straight away but nipped my nipples hard, till I screamed again. He then took the belt from me.

"Don`t your parents take a belt to you bitch?"

"No Sir, I only have my dad."

"Tell me what he does when you're a naughty little girl."

I took a deep breath, "Sir, when I was a schoolgirl he would spank me over his knee if I was naughty Sir"

"Naked,"

"No sir over my knickers"

"And when you started to work?"

"Same Sir."

"So you mean to tell me he never whipped you when you were caught stealing?"

I lowered her head, "No Sir."

"Then I will now"

He moved me to the centre of the room and told me to hang onto the wicker plant holder hung from the ceiling, he told me if I let go he would start all over again. He stood behind me and let fly with a full cut to my bottom. He moved round and caught my thigh then next my back, he must have loved the line it left so gave me two more on my back. He went to my front and pinged my left tit and I yelped, then the other tit full on my nipple. He stood back and placed two cuts across both my tits together.

"Ok, put my belt back on,"

I could hardly see the loops for tears.

"Get to the toilet and clean yourself up girl."

I sat on the toilet for a wee and winced when I wiped myself. I washed my face and held it into the towel a while.

"Let's go," shouted the voice from outside. "Give me a nipple girl."

I pulled my hands to my nipples and nipped them into a 'holdable' size. He reached over and gripped my right nipple, opened the door and led me to the medical officer`s room.