Young Offenders Ch. 03

Story Info
“Are you or have you ever been sexually active?” No Sir.
2.4k words
4.13
2.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Offenders 3 - Medical Room

I am Dee, twenty two, and I have been found guilty of shoplifting and sentenced to one month in a Young Offenders Centre. My trip to the medical room has been a bit delayed but I am now just about to arrive there.

"Let's go," shouted the voice from outside. "Give me a nipple girl."

I pulled my hands to my nipples and nipped them into a 'holdable' size. He reached over and gripped my right nipple, opened the door and led me to the medical officer`s room and stood me in a corner.

"Doctor Brown, a new detainee in your waiting room."

"Bring her in please."

He moved towards me and slapped my bottom, I turned and he got hold of a nipple again and led me into the surgery. Doctor Brown looked at me and the state of my body.

"What happened to her?"

"Apparently her strict father whipped her last night and this morning before they attended court, then she was rude and discourteous and she attacked Jill, so she had to spank her bottom."

"Name?"

"Dee Wilson Sir."

"Age?"

"Nineteen Sir."

"Are you on any medication?"

"No Sir."

"Are your monthlies regular?"

"Yes Sir."

"Next cycle?"

"Twenty-first Sir"

"Are you or have you ever been sexually active?"

"No Sir."

Dr. Brown looked at me.

"Do you wank girl?"

"Yes Sir."

Dr. Brown again looked at me and smirked.

"How often?"

I hesitated and it cost me the tawse over my still engorged nipple.

"Ouchhhhhhhh, two or three times a week Sir"

"Does your father or brother wank you?"

"No Sir."

"Get onto the bed slut."

"Yes Sir."

I climbed on the bed and gently lay down.

"Put your feet into the stirrups."

I lifted my legs up into the stirrups and Dr. Brown fastened a strap over them to keep them in place.

"Arms over the side," I laid my arms down by my side and Dr. Brown fastened those down too.

"Ok thanks Brian, leave her with me now."

The Doctor put his stethoscope into his ears and placed it on my left tit then he moved it about, then on my right tit, breastbone and tummy. He took it off his ears and wrote something onto a sheet. He moved up to my eyes and shone a light in each one and made more notes. Same with my ears and finally looked in my mouth.

"Looks a bit sore in there, I`ll get you something to suck when I have finished."

"Oh thank you Sir."

He moved between my legs and inserted his fingers up between my lips.

"You are very tight, are you still a virgin?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did you make it sore wanking girl?"

"Yes sir"

He examined every crease of my slit and I relaxed. He gently brought my clit to full size by touching and fondling.

"Well done you were a good girl now for something to suck."

He went to my head and lowered the headrest down so my head was now hanging over the table. I lifted my head to see what the kind Doctor was going to give me to suck but did not like what I saw. He had locked the surgery door and had taken his trousers of and was playing with his cock. He went back to my head and pushed it back over the bed, I whimpered, and he let his loose cock dangle into my mouth. It looked twice the size of the last cock I had in my mouth and I was not wrong, I only just managed to get it into my mouth it was so thick.

"Do you suck your dad or brother's cock girl?"

"Sometimes Sir if he says he feels stressed." Whatever was I saying?

"Does he cum in your mouth or onto a tissue?"

"He usually cums in my mouth Sir but my uncles use a tissue."

There I was going again, and you know that feeling I got below, I was getting it again, just by telling lies?

"I see now, gently suck,"

I began to suck as he gently slapped my tits. He kept it up, slapping them from side to side then up and down. He nipped my nipples as hard as they had ever been nipped before and his cock was growing deeper into my throat. I guess I shuddered with a cum.

"As you are a virgin you may not have heard of deep throating, it is letting a cock grow into your mouth and down your throat. You may seem to think you are choking but do not worry, I am a doctor."

He carried on his treatment of my tits and I was struggling not to be sick. He started pushing his cock in and out of my throat cracking his huge balls into my eyes and against my nose. He held it in a few seconds and covered my nose, I thought I would die but he withdrew. He placed his balls over my mouth and pushed them through my lips.

"Gently suck little girl,"

I sucked as he wanked himself waiting to re-enter my mouth. He took his balls out of my mouth and walked to the sink and grabbed a couple of paper towels. He wet them very slightly and came back to my head and told me to open my mouth. I dare not refuse and he pushed in the screwed up towels. Why would he do that I thought, he couldn't get his cock in my mouth now. He moved between my legs.

"I am going to give you a wank now," and he began massaging and working my slit and clit.

It began to feel very nice then he stopped. I looked up just as he moved his cock to my slit lips and broke through into the wetness he had caused. He pushed a little further and I tried to scream. He gently pushed further till he met my barrier. He pressed against it and I could only whimper. He had about three inches to play with or he could break me and go all the way with his eight-inch cock. He just played a little backwards and forwards then pushed hard and I was broken.

Although I could not scream I began to cry. The more he kept going the more I felt I was loosening up; I began moving in rhythm with him. Surely I was not going to come after this, yes I was and it hit me really hard, the ecstasy and the pain were the best thing I had ever felt. He withdrew and moved back to my head. He removed the paper and replaced it with his rock hard cock.

His hands went back to my slit and he worked me again as he rammed my mouth I came and he followed. He pulled back a bit as his manly spunk filled my mouth and throat, stream after stream, I did well to swallow as much as I did. He took his cock out and I had to allow some to escape out of my mouth. The Doctor spoke.

"That was something I wanted to do for you. In here I am afraid you will find some rough people. People who will want to cause you pain, it is what they get paid for, to teach you how to behave. There are also lots who will want to, and will, fuck you. Had I not done it gently they would have hurt you. It would be better if we kept it as a secret, it would do you no harm to keep up the pretence."

It would also keep him from being struck off or divorced too.

"Well done my dear, would you like a shower?"

"Yes please sir."

"If you step out of line I'll have a warden whip the hide off you, do you understand? I am not supposed to let you wander around free without having a warden here, which is why you were strapped down."

"Yes Sir, I will not give you any problems."

He undid my arms and then my legs and helped me up. I was unsteady on my feet so he helped me to the shower room. The shower was warm and welcoming and in a huge cubicle. The shower gel reminded me of home. It made me sob a little.

How could only such a short period of time have elapsed, only around five hours ago I was still at home. In that time I tried to recall all that had happened to me: I was stripped, tawsed, finger fucked, tawsed, bum fucked, tawsed, made to suck cunt, tawsed, made to suck cock, tawsed, whipped, cock sucking again and fucked. If I missed something out it was probably another tawsing.

The shower room door opened, and Dr. Brown entered; he began to undress. When he was naked, he opened the cubicle door, that's why it was so big. I cowered in the corner.

"Don't be afraid Dee; we will help each other out."

His cock was slack and hanging down between his legs but still around five inches long. It looked so thick and powerful. He was an athletic looking man of around thirty; I never was any good at guessing ages though.

"Wash me Dee."

"Yes Sir."

I got the shower gel and rubbed some on his back, then chest, his bottom and legs then I looked into his eyes for permission to touch his cock, he nodded. I lathered my hands and rubbed up and down his meaty shaft, I cupped his balls one at a time spreading the soap. He reached out to my enlarged nipples and gently nipped, bringing a moan from my lips. When he had his fill of my young tits, he moved down to his first prize.

He played in my pubes then touched my clit before moving to finger my slit; I reacted like a coiled spring and pushed against his hand. He wanked me and I returned the compliment. His cock was different to the warden's; no loose skin at the end just a proud pink dome. He pushed on my shoulders and I went down onto my knees. I played with his cock, just breaking past my lips and out again, then a bit further. I sucked and bit and licked as though I had done it all my life.

He stood me up and he knelt down, such ecstasy as his tongue darted in and out of my pussy and his teeth bit my lips and clit. I gushed some cums and he licked even more. He pushed me back down and squirted in my mouth and over my face and tits, the first time I had ever seen that.

"Time for your spanking child."

"What spanking Sir?"

"You are a naughty girl interfering with a Doctor."

"Oh yes Sir."

"So what should happen to naughty girls?"

"Please Sir would you spank my naughty bottom?"

"Of course."

He opened the shower cubicle and I stood up and he led me to a chair by my, now favourite, right nipple. My tits looked fantastic as they glistened with the water under the fluorescent light. Now the size of a firm grapefruit with perfectly shaped pink nipples. My flat belly led to a dark forest at the top of a secret valley. My slit lips were slightly extended not just the uniform shape, probably with all the tawsing they had. I was scarred from the tawse and the whip, which seemed to have turned the Doctor on even more. He cupped my slit with his fingers and dragged me to his side.

I took no asking and lowered myself over his knee. His stiff cock rubbed against my soft belly and his hand worked my clit. His first few spanks were that of a caring man, but I would like them harder, and as if by mind reading, he obliged. His hand got higher and his blows harder and his fingers followed the passion between my legs. I arched and clenched and came on his hand but he kept spanking and working me. I started again with a fire in me getting warmer and warmer.

My bottom must have glowed as if at the centre of my fire. The Doctor stopped and stood me up; I knew my job and knelt to take him in my mouth. He was rock hard and I felt his cock veins as I sucked as though to save my life. His cock slipped out and I looked up as I put my hand into my pussy.

"May I Sir?"

"May you what?"

"May I wank too Sir."

"Yes my dear."

I gobbled his cock back into my mouth and worked myself with my free hand. I was almost ready to come when he arched and I felt his love hit the back of my throat, I moaned and writhed on my hand as we came as one. I waited till he went slack and looked up at him. He removed his cock and went back into the shower; I followed behind him still glowing on my back and front. When we had both washed we got out of the cubicle together.

I passed my master a towel and with my towel began to dry him. His back and bottom his chest and legs and lastly his cock, the cock which had taken my innocence. It was dangling down between his legs like a symbol of his authority over me, power that I had enjoyed. He returned the favour and dried my back and gently my bottom. He moved the towel and rubbed his hand over it. He turned me round and wiped my face and neck. He patted my breasts and tugged my proud hard nipples. Down my belly to my slit. I spread my legs to give him access.

Dr. Brown unlocked his door and gave me a form to sign. It had all my details on from the medical, which I glanced. Just one question stood out, Sexual State - Virgin, I smiled and signed it.

"Almost time you left."

"What will happen next Sir?"

I looked at him as my lover, my master, the one in the whole world I could trust.

"From here you go for your prison uniform."

"Don't worry Dee, your first day is almost over" and he playfully slapped my bottom. "I will call you back from time to time to check your medical progress."

He gently pushed me against the door for a last fingering.

"Thank you Sir."