Young Offenders Ch. 04

Story Info
“You need to learn some manners girl.”
2.3k words
4.44
2.1k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Offenders 4 - Uniform

I am Dee, twenty two, and I have been found guilty of shoplifting and sentenced to one month in a Young Offenders Centre. My medical examination has been completed and I now have to be taken to get my prison uniform.

"Don't worry Dee, your first day is almost over" and he playfully slapped my bottom. "I will call you back from time to time to check your medical progress."

He gently pushed me against the door for a last fingering.

"Thank you Sir."

I sat on a chair in Dr. Brown`s surgery with my hands between my legs as I would normally, except this was not normal, as I had no clothes on. I was playing with myself without realizing. My clit was enlarged and I was so wet.

A knock on the door,

"Come in."

"Good afternoon Doctor I've come for Dee Wilson."

"Good afternoon Joe, she's all ready for you, treat her gentle it's all a big shock for her today."

"Yes Sir, will do."

"Stand girl, prepare for walking."

I raised my hands to my nipples to make them stiff; I had little work to do as I was still in an excited state from playing. I stood and pushed my tits forward for him to choose, I just wanted to please. He reached for my left nipple, squeezed it and took me out, I looked to say goodbye to the doctor but he ignored me.

"Oh, Joe, if you turn her round you will see she had to be given several hard spankings for her rudeness, perhaps someone could give her the whipping she deserves as a common thief?"

"I apologise for that Doc, I will deal with your request personally."

The warden had also noticed a damp patch on my chair as I stood up. Into the main corridor the arrow pointed straight on for Uniforms. At the third door, 'Janitor', the officer stopped and took me inside. The Janitor happened to be Joe's brother. He stopped and turned to face me, his hand went to my crotch and he felt my dampness.

"You dirty fucking whore just look at my hand," he pushed it into my face. "Open wide," I opened and sucked his cigarette tasting fingers.

"You need to learn some manners girl."

"Yes Sir."

"How old are you?"

"Just gone twenty-two Sir."

"Were you disciplined at home?"

"Yes Sir."

"How?"

"Spanked over my knickers Sir, I still am."

"Who did it?"

"Daddy Sir."

"When was the last time?"

"Last Friday Sir."

"Tell me the details," as he finished his last word he took my hand and pushed it down his trousers.

I knew I was in trouble, I knew I would be beaten, no thanks to the Doctor who asked him to whip me. I also knew I would be fucked and would I have to suck. I decided whatever I got I might as well give him as much pleasure as possible both with my body and my words. I realized that corporal punishment was his scene so I hatched a story:

I was a little late getting up and my aunt was cross and said it was the second time she had called me. She said I was to receive a spanking and wanted me in the kitchen in ten minutes.

It was a normal procedure for a spanking. No matter what time of day I had to go to my room, undress and take a shower. Then put on my silk dressing gown and report to wherever my spanking would take place. I got up and showered quickly, put on my gown and got to the kitchen.

Mrs. Heaps was there with her son Brian; she had called for her normal Friday coffee with aunty. Brian had been in the same year as me at school. I waited till they finished talking then went up to my aunt and spoke to her.

"I am so sorry I was late getting up aunty, please will you to spank me for my laziness on my bare bottom."

The warden's cock hardened even more and he undid his belt and dropped his trousers. I lifted his cock out of its home. He was a lot smaller than the other two, maybe only five inches long and only as thick as large hose pipe, it kept slipping from my hand. He had his hands on my tits and worked them to attention. I continued my story.

My aunt pulled out one of the kitchen chairs and sat down.

"Remove your dressing gown Dee." She said.

I slowly took it off and placed it on the back of her chair. What a sight it must have been for Brian and the best was still to come. I lowered over my aunt's knee,"

"Just excuse me a minute Iris whilst I spank this naughty girl's bottom," she said to Mrs Heaps

"No problem, take your time, we have all morning," came the reply.

I felt sluttish and made sure I went further over than normal and opened my legs so Brian could see my entire slit. I closed slightly and then opened again to have it opening and closing. My aunt gave me the first swat; she never spanked long but always spanked hard. Spank, by the second I was crying, spank, spank, spank and by the last really sobbing.

I was then told "Now get upstairs and get your hair brush Dee, I do not believe your sincerity"

The warden's cock was twitching and I concentrated near the base and pumped him hard. With my all of five hours sexual experience I reckoned that if I wanked him and he cum, he may leave me alone for a while. On with my story.

I ran back down with my hairbrush and went to go over her knee again but she stopped me and said "Not so quick my girl, as it must be the third time this week I feel I need to impress on you the importance of punctually. Sit on the table next to Brian, legs up and over your head."

I opened my legs again for Brian and got twenty hard swats, I was soon in tears. I was left to cry out my pain in that position. Then my aunt told me to get down off the table and come to her.

Full of remorse I said "Thank you for the spanking aunty, sorry I had to bother you and I deserved every swat." And she replied, "Now stand in that corner until I say move."

I faced Brian and made sure my tits moved up and down as much as possible as I sobbed so he could see my large rock hard nipples. I moved to the corner and put my hands on my head. My aunt took Mrs. Heaps upstairs to see the new bathroom they just had fitted with a parting instruction to Brian.

"Shout me if she moves Brian and she will feel the strap."

Brian wasted no time before he had his hand on my sore bottom. He turned me round and felt my nipples, I told him to stop. He did not like that and replied "Ok I'll just tell your aunt you took your hands off your head and sat on the chair till you heard them coming down."

I certainly didn't want that so pleaded "Oh please don't or she will beat me with the strap." To which he asked "Will you cooperate then?" And of course I said "Yes."

He nipped my tits then pushed a finger up my tight virgin pussy. I did not know what to do. He then took out his little cock, nowhere near as big as yours Sir and said "Suck till I cum or I will tell." I got on my knees and..."

Before I could finish my sentence the warden pushed me to my knees.

"Kneel down and suck."

I took him straight into my mouth and it did not take him long till he spurted his cum straight down my throat. I let him go a little slack then pulled out his cock and licked him clean. I put his cock back into his boxers.

"Which side do you dress Sir?"

"Oh, to the left."

I hung him on his left hand side and passed him his trousers, he put them on and fastened them and took the belt out of its loops.

"Bend over and grip your ankles, I am going to give you the doctor's whipping you are due"

I did as I was told, but I had learnt a lesson, never trust a man. He knew what he was doing, he whipped the backs of my legs, my bottom and back but my screams went unheard.

"Hands on your knees and swing your tits."

He wanked as I swung them then pushed his cock into my mouth for his cum.

"Prepare to move,"

I tweaked my nipples and he once again grabbed my left one and headed for the door.

"By the way, did you let Brian fuck you?"

"No sir, so I am still a virgin."

The warder stopped and looked at his watch, "look we are a little early, no point in you sitting in a cold corridor waiting you turn, we may as well stay in here."

"Yes Sir" I said disappointed, I was desperate for some clothes.

"So carry on telling me about last Friday."

"Not sure where I got to Sir."

"Your aunt had just had you over her knee and spanked you, then over the table for a hair brush whacking and then that Brian started interfering with your tits and cunt."

Ah yes, he said if I did not suck his cock he would shout aunt. I kneeled down and he pushed his little cock in my mouth as he said "Keep your hands on your fucking head I`m going to fuck you in your mouth."

I did as I was told and he grabbed my pigtails and used them as handles, he was inexperienced and came straight away in my mouth Sir.

"How much did he shoot?"

"Not much Sir, just a trickle I suppose."

"Carry on."

His cock went slack straight away and fell out of my mouth. He grabbed my nipples and pulled me up by them. He then knelt down and sucked my cunt, how I hated that word.

"Did he know what to do?"

"No Sir, not really but I did come over his face and left him all sticky as we heard my aunt coming down. He lifted his jumper and wiped his face with it."

"Then what?"

"He told aunt I had removed my hands from my head and had called him a pervert for staring."

"What did she do?"

"Put me back over the table and whipped me with the belt she got from my daddy to keep me in check. She keeps it in her larder cupboard Sir. She said I would receive ten and had to count each one or she would start again. I got five hard cuts and she then said to Brian as I had been abusive to him he could give the last five. He was so brutal, he was so strong for his size. I cried for ages."

"He should have spanked you instead for doing that to him, come here, I`ll do it now."

I went to his side and noticed his hard-on.

"Please Sir can I relieve you again first?"

I thought it better than a spanking but my plan backfired.

"Sure you can after I have tanned your hide. Get my cock out,"

I undid his pants and he kicked them off, then helped lower his undies and he kicked them off too.

"Right over you go."

I leant right over his knee and opened my legs. He reached down pushed two fingers in, I let him play a bit then said "Owww" and jumped.

"What's up?"

"Sorry Sir it is my virginity, I am still whole down there."

He withdrew his fingers and began to spank me, he was not very good and made more sound than pain, I started struggling and pretended to start crying, he stopped. He pushed me off his knee and pulled me between his legs,

"Suck me hard, today's the day you lose your maidenhead."

"Please Sir nooooooo"

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed it onto his cock before I could finish my plea. I was then stood up and bent right over, no foreplay, he pushed straight home to the hilt, I let out another pretend scream and then sobs. He banged for a few minutes then withdrew and went to my head and lifted it up, pushed it into my mouth.

"We don't want you pregnant on your first fucking do we?"

He again rammed home and used my tits as handles and shot again into my mouth. I again waited for it to go slack, took it out and licked it clean.

"Thanks for taking my virginity sir, but please can we keep it as always our secret?"

"Of course" he said as he dressed, as I assumed he was also a married man.

"Now prepare to move."

I tweaked my sore nipples and he again grabbed my left one and led me out of the door. We arrived at another door marked 'uniforms' and went in. The warden in charge of the stores explained my choices.

"You can walk out of here now dressed in the itchiest uniform ever or kneel behind my counter for me to use for an hour and get a lovely smooth uniform and a spare too."

I was kitted out after about an hour, allowed to dress and was taken to my cell by another warden with a spare uniform. It took another hour to get there from the uniform store room escorted by a young man who looked as though he still got spanked at home, at least he was gentle when he took my virginity, yes again, I sucked was fucked. Spanked fingered and sucked again.

What a day!