Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 04

Story Info
Nude Beach Wedding for the Virgins, not all goes to plan.
17.3k words
4.35
4.3k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers

The horny foursome were all in fear, with the sudden barging in of the violent drunk men, who were so determined to rape the virgin bride, naked, spread, wet and seemingly offered up to them. Anna was also covered in Justin's spunk and gulping down Matty's sudden ejaculation, the sight of which, adding to the mean intruders desire to force fuck her.

A quick explanation I have paraphrased for those readers who are unaware how health professionals classify the various human reactions to fear.

[Trauma specialists define the Flee, Fight or Freeze response as reactions that are neurobiological responses to threat. An accepted concept is that the thinking brain is often automatically over-rided by the mid-brain during fearful encounters. This means that the mid-brain is on high awareness and tells the sympathetic nervous system to release hormones to prepare the body for fight or flight. If it is not possible to run or fight, the lower core part of the brain (Limbic System) then engages the parasympathetic nervous system to initiate a freeze response in the body, including psychological dissociation in some cases.

Since the mid 2000's researchers have added a fourth response, originally called the Fawn response, but now the preferred term, which is more empowering for the victims, is the Feign response. Mainly experienced by women who do not or can not respond with the Fight or Flee response. The Feign response is where the victim tries to endear themselves to the person causing the fear or threat. These individuals respond to distress by surrendering their rights and borders, becoming not only compliant but helpful. This Fawn or Feign response is sometimes called by the non professionals by far cruder word starting with "F" to keep with the response naming tradition of F words. Non professionals call it the Fuck response.]

Pixie, the closest to the danger, was so shocked to hear the threats being voiced so suddenly and so close behind her triggered her into the freeze response. Her petite naked form, frozen bent forward holding the camera, with her legs apart for balance, seemed to Craig's brother, Colin, an offering to good to miss out on. He stepped closer saying,

"I'm not just gunna grab her bro, I'm gunna fucking split it in two!

....Yeah, my big cock will ruin her sweet little cunt that steroid boy's tiny dick thought he was stretching her out with."

Pixie's mind had dissociated itself with her body and now Colin was intent in impaling this little tasty slut who was not even defending herself, seemingly begging for his hard prick to smash into her impossibly tiny but inviting and dripping slit.

Matty was still pumping his orgasm into Anna's mouth as she sucked harder on his penis, he was momentarily trapped, amazing that his orgasm was intensified by the intrusion and couldn't move. Anna involuntarily raised her crutch at the approaching danger, as her throat passageway was thickly coated in Matty's spunk.

"Look, pencil dick, your bride is even offering her precious virginity up to me, better to know now how much of a whore you are marrying than find out at the wedding. I'll better be your best man tomorrow, because right now I am going to be the first and best man ever between your bride's legs, Ha, Fucking, Ha!!"

He added,

"Colin, you want to fuck his virgin arse, while I rape his bride to be. You wouldn't be raping him as

I saw him lick his lips and gulp after I pulled my man cock out of his girl's mouth and waved it in his face, That was right after I shaved her cunt bare, the dirty slut let me fiddle her. I am sure he is queer for real cock considering the micro one he has. That way we can take their cherries at the same time, then swap?"

Unarmed, dazed in his post climax haze, yet still totally humiliated by Craig's words and physical dominance, Justin responded. Feeling really ashamed, his legs moved quickly, running him away from the danger, into the safety of the dark night. Humiliated and hating himself for his auto response of fleeing.

Matty, on seeing Justin run away, so cowardly he thought as well, decided to save Pixie by ducking and weaving past the two lecherous drunks and into the dark, surrendering the virgin bride up to Craig, so he could then tackle Colin by surprise, one on one, while his brother was busy doing what he lusted to do with Anna.

Craig in his inebriated state, was elated. He thought, "Those two wimps have hearts the size of their dicks. Tiny ones. Ha, they both ran away without a fight, leaving me and my fat cock with the choice cherry prize."

He stared at Anna, who was now licking her lips, catching the drops of sperm Matty's dick had trailed out of her mouth.

"Fuck yeah, you horny bitch. You really are begging to suck my cock before I fuck you? Aren't you? You loved it in your mouth this morning!" Craig cheered. He stepped up to the spot where Anna's fianće had just vacated, in his haste to escape, missing out once again to finally get his dick sucked.

"To think numb-nuts was waiting here for his first blow job from his bride and now I have his spot, because he ran away like a chicken, what a loser that micro dick is. This will be my second blow job from his bitch and he ain't even had one!" Craig drunkenly mused after he and Colin had watched and listened to the 4some from the darkness for sometime, before their lust made them brashly approach the sexy 4 and announce their plans of bash and rape.

Anna just grabbed Craig on the cock and forced the big cock head into her mouth, amazed at how bigger it looked now and how much it filled her mouth compared to Matty's modest dick.

"Oh yeah, what a slut, you gobble my knob like a pro." Craig cried out in victory before turning his head around to the commotion behind him.

Matty was sneaking up behind Colin as Colin was too distracted to see him approach. Colin was holding Pixie up with one arm around her waist, not willing to drop his bottle of grog and then have two hands to hold her. He was trying to force her down on his fat stiff angry cock but needed guidance to get his big cockhead in her tiny entrance. Pixie being slick and wet from the porn shoot, felt the big hot cock slipping past her little vagina, coating it in more of her sweet slick Pixie juice. Colin looked down at Pixie, then at the bottle and his addled brain thought she isn't going anywhere, I have time for another drink.

He raised the bottle to his mouth and tilted his head back.

Matty saw his chance and pounced up on the taller man from behind, and put a choker hold on him, locking his muscly arm around Colin's exposed throat.

Colin grunted, unable to yell, and threw his body from side to side to try and dislodge his assailant, who was on his back with a vice like grip on his neck. The weight of Matty on his back and the fact he was leaning back at the time of the swig on the bottle all meant Colin's hips were thrust forward, his cock was jammed tight on the moist crutch of Pixie, her body was riding on it. As Colin stood there moving about, the frozen Pixie was feeling his hot cock, seemingly get even hotter and larger, rub vigorously on her aroused clitoris. The more Matty choked Colin, the bigger and harder Colin's dick became. Pixie's frozen legs automatically shut, ensuring the pleasure she was unconsciously feeling would continue.

Colin was experiencing an effect similar to the very dangerous, and often fatal practice of autoerotic asphyxiation, the swelling of the cock when someone choke them self.

Matty felt Colin's struggles weakening and knew now he was going to subdue him and save Pixie from the rapist. His plan had worked, his big muscles were doing their job after years of building them up. Matty was proud. He was already planning ahead on how to save the unguarded Anna from Craig, who he saw forcing his intimidating hard cock meat into her sweet feeling mouth he had blown in just prior.

Those thoughts, like the rest of Matty's head, went suddenly blank as stars dazzled his eyes before blackness overcome Matty completely.

Colin, in desperation, just before he passed out from the choke hold, had swung the bottle of booze in his hand behind him and got a lucky hit, it had smashed right on Matty's temple, causing maximum impact.

Craig looked up to the noise and laughed. His brother was standing, holding Pixie who had wrapped her legs around Colin's big stiffy as she unconsciously rode its length, rubbing her slick groove on its generous width. Blood was pouring from Matty's head as his choker hold eased on Colin's neck and he slid off, landing with a thud in the dark behind him.

"AH, THESE BITCHES ARE GAGGING FOR OUR REAL COCKS COLIN!" Craig yelled maniacally.

Excited by Colin's defeat of Matty, Craig now wanted total conquest of the stuck up, yet slutty Anna. She had cock teased him too much the previous night.

He moved to the head of the massage table and lent over and grabbed Anna on her stunning aroused breasts.

"I'm going to slide you up the table by your slutty tits so your head hangs over the edge and you can then deep throat me."

Anna nodded in agreement and cupped her hands under her titties as if offering them to her aggressor. Craig's hands were soon groping her presented breasts, his thick fingers squeezing the firm teenage flesh hard and pinching the puffy nipples even harder.

"Fuck your slutty tits feel great Anna, I had a quick grope of them in the shower this morning but now is so much better, your nipples are so swollen and red now, I can't wait to sink my teeth into them."

Anna grunted as Craig dragged her down the massage table by her tortured tits, never ever had she been treated so demeaningly.

"Now tilt your head right back and take my cock all the way into your throat like the slut you are."

Amazingly Anna, who had never been able to get a cock past the back of her mouth before gagging and stopping any entry to her throat, now relaxed her throat. Her body was auto responding to her attacker's wishes.

Craig was absolutely delighted.

He expected Anna to cough and gag and whine, but she was taking his big cock in her glorious tight throat inch by inch, by inch as he eased his length in. Matty's sperm made the foreign entry easier on both Anna and Craig, lubricating the way. When he felt his balls squash on Anna's nose he knew he had conquered her throat and withdrew to allow her to gasp air. He felt her chest heave, sucking the precious air in as he held her tits. This time he slowly pushed his thick erection all the way in. His cock slick with her spit, Matty's spunk and his own precum, sliding in her wonderful tight throat again, and again, claiming her throat's virginity over and over.

"Col, man you gotta try this bitch's throat, who would have thought this pure, naive virgin could swallow a cock balls deep!" Craig implored, wanting his brother to experience what he was.

Weirdly Anna felt encouraged by the rough talk, taking it as a compliment in her Feign/Fawn/Fuck mode.

Colin looked on with wonder. He had never had a partner who could deep throat him, he had to experience it. He slid Pixie of his now soaked erection, set her down where she remained frozen at the base of the massage table, the camera still recording Anna's experiences.

He walked up to the open legs of Anna and crudely grabbed her neat, small cunt lips and roughly pulled them apart. He bent down and probed a finger in her vagina pulling it out suddenly and then holding her vagina open he peered in.

"Fucken hey, she is a virgin!!" Colin exclaimed in real astonishment and he jumped back, as if Anna's hymen might bite him. He bumped into Pixie, still frozen, still bent over forward, still filming.

Colin had an a idea, rare for Colin, he picked Pixie up and placed her up close to the end of the massage table so she was filming Anna's exposed cunt. He then used his dirty rough fingers to once again pry open her vagina and hoped Pixie was filming the treasure he had found.

"Bro, I've got the tiny bitch filming the virgin's hymie, we'll get her to film her cunt after we destroy it so dweeble dick can see what we did to his bride the night before their wedding."

"Good one Col, while you were tampering with her down there, she was gobbling me up so good. I reckon this bitch is up for anything. Watch this."

Craig pulled his cock from the depths of Anna's throat, then spun around and placed his arse on Anna's up turned face.

"Eat my arse bitch!" Colin ordered before yelping, "I DIDN'T SAY BITE IT, I mean lick my arsehole, you dumb cunt!"

Anna, not accustomed to the sex, took his request literally and had taken a small sharp nip on Craig's butt cheek.

Colin laughed at his brother, "And you always call me the dumb one. Looks like it has come back to bite YOU on the arse, HA!"

Anna, in her state of shock, complied with the more specific request, to endear herself to the danger the men presented. Her pristine tongue lapped at the foul unwashed hairy arsehole, Anna gagged, tasting his sweat, slime and sludge but continued to delve her tongue in a horrid place where she never thought she would, but moaned in delight as she did just to appease Craig. She ran her tongue tip around and around his rim, before flicking in in his butt hole like a snake tasting the air. She then had the desire to fuck his butt with her tongue so she rolled it up and jabbed it in his arsehole as deep as she could.

"Oh Yeah, that's it babe, ream me out with your tongue and lips, the ones you will kiss your husband with tomorrow at your wedding." Craig taunted.

Colin, sick of waiting for his blow job, grabbed Anna's ankles that were high in the air, wide apart, and pulled her down the table away from Craig. He then flipped Anna off it roughly, Anna landing hard on her hands and knees on the ground.

"I didn't want the mouth that deep throats me being covered in your stinking arse dags brother." Colin said, happy Anna's mouth was now free from be buried in his brothers bum crack.

Anna looked up as she raised herself to her knees and saw to huge, stiff, angry cocks waving at her face.

Craig slapped his fat cock across one side of Anna's face.

Colin slapped his angry cock on Anna's innocent young face as well.

The two brothers were now assaulting poor Anna's cheeks with their cock slapping as they both laughed.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP..

"Bet if needle dick and roid boy did this she would be tickled instead of getting her cheeks stung and going all red and raw." Craig gloated.

Anna suddenly reached out and caught both cocks and looked up at the cruel men who were bashing her face with their ample erections.

She licked her lips and pulled on both dicks with her hands. Her treatment as a sex object, no love or caring, just hard cock and male domination had increased her desire to please her tormentors. Never had she held so much cock meat at once, her little hands were so full of the hot hard man-flesh it made her pussy ache for attention. It spammed, filling the air with her scent of excitement.

"Smell that bro, she is hot to fucking trot." Craig celebrated, his cock leaking precum in his excitement.

When Anna moved her hand, that had been on Colin's cock, to her mouth and licked Pixies nectar off it with delight, both men groaned with primal desire.

"I told ya this bitch was begging for it bro, go on shove ya knob in her gob and feel how good her throat feels on ya man sized cock. Something those needle dicks will never know." Craig said, dizzy with their progress with Anna and their victory over the pathetic attempt by the small dicked fools who failed to save their women.

Craig picked up Anna and laid her back on the table with her head hanging back, arching her neck ready for Colin's cock.

"Wait til I get between her legs bro and I will bust her open as you fill her throat, OK?" Craig ordered.

"Yeah, but fucking hurry, I am about to lose my load." Colin answered excitedly.

"I'll just move our film maker to the side so she can capture the double plugging of needle dick's virgin bride." Craig announced as he picked up the frozen Pixie, groping and pinching her undefended naked body as much as he dared, knowing how impatient Colin was. He then climbed on the table to get between Anna's open legs.

"Fuck me, this virgin slut is so wet, her juices have pooled on the table. I'm going be able to slide into her so easy, I have never seen a chick lube up so much." Craig exclaimed as he tried to kneel at her wide spread crutch.

He finally had his big knob rubbing up and down Anna's tight slit, slowly trying to widen the very tight entry into her pussy. Anna felt the hot hard cockhead search out for entrance to her precious vagina. It made her twitch, in fear, in excitement and in shame. The cocktail of emotions causing her to be extra compliant and willing to her tormentors.

"You ready Colin? I am about to take this sluts cherry as I finally bust open the gateway to her guts" Craig called out.

Overcome with lust, Anna opened her mouth to receive Colin's erection and tried to impale her vagina on the large cock waiting at the entrance to her virgin depths.

Colin, so wired and excited, he had waited too long for this moment, just slammed his thick long cock in hard and rough, burying all the way down into Anna's throat in one fast movement.

"OHH YEAH BRO, SO GOOD!"

Colin yelled in success!

The attack of the sharp thrust caught Anna unawares, she was expecting the slow approach like Craig had done. The abruptness and force of the assault, the burning of her tender throat from the rapid impalement shocked her out of her Fawn/Feign/Fuck response. With her airway suddenly cut off by a mouth and throat full of hard mean cock and heavy rough scrotum scratching her face, blinding her, Anna responded in defence.

Colin's elation of finally getting his cock past the back of someone's mouth and feeling the joy of having it deep throated was very short lived.

Anna had bitten down on the invader, hard!

Colin jumped back, dragging his cock out between the clenched jaws Anna was clamping down. Her incisors especially were carving out the cock flesh as it made it's hasty exit.

Colin was howling in pain.

"FUCKEN BITING BITCH!"

Craig was concentrating so much in getting his big cock into the tiny virgin cunt but his brother's shout and Anna's squirm made him look up.

Seeing the damage of his brothers cock made Craig pull back.

"What happened Col?"

"Ahh, I shoved it in hard, you said she deep throats, but the bitch bit me."

"Bro, you gotta go slow, she shredded your cock you dumb cunt cause you treated her bad.. HA HA!"

His knees slipped in the puddle of juices Anna's young cunt had leaked on the vinyl massage table covering and Craig fell off the table, over laughing so much over his brother's stupid action.

There was one drunk brother writhing on the ground in pain, the other drunk in howls of laughter, asking how could his brother be so dumb.

Anna, now used her hands and feet to shimmy quietly and unobserved down the massage table towards Pixie, rocking her butt from side to side to aid her stealthy exit. The camera recording her bald wet virgin gap twisting and yawing as she did. She checked that Matty's chest was rising and falling so she knew he was alive despite the vast amount of blood seeping from his head wound. Anna then scooped up the still frozen Pixie and carried her off into the darkness and ran as fast as she could down the grassy hill to the lights of the lodge and communal area. Her heart was beating so loud and fast it deafened her.

But she ran, carrying her new friend, down the hill, stumbling on the uneven ground but her adrenaline gave her the strength to recover without falling.

Suddenly Anna was blinded, a massive bank of lights filled her vision.

toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers