Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waving her hands down her chest directing Justin to look again at the splashes of men's orgasms creeping down on her skin. Her skin had tanned nicely with all the nakedness at the Resort and the cum really looked very white on her.

She then turned to the audience and asked,

"Will the Somethings please stand and say your Something name."

An old, prune skinned nudist with a deep all over tan stood up with a proud grin, "I'm Something Old!"

The stranger Pixie had grabbed just half an hour ago stood up, grinning widely, "I'm Something New!"

Bill stood up, winking at Sally as he did, before announcing, "I'm Something Borrowed!"

And then, in unison, the three said proudly "And we, Somethings Blew!"

"They, they, they jerked off on you Anna?" Justin stuttered.

"Well that was the plan, I wanted something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. But the old man had trouble getting hard and he was taking too long so I asked him to feel my slutty tits. He did more that than, the cheeky old bugger, he sucked on them so hard. He then became half hard but complained about his arthritic hands hurting as he wanked. So, being the clever girl you are marrying I thought I would pull him off." Anna whispered to Justin.

"You touched an old cock minutes before your wedding while he suckled on your breasts?" Justin said, flabbergasted, as his dick throbbed.

"I may have done a little more than that darling.

Well he got hard real quick with my young hands stroking his shaft, all his wrinkles on his old cock went away. But he was still taking his time, his balls hadn't tightened up, so to speed things up I fell to my knees and sucked his old stale nuts. I didn't want to be late for you. Next thing he had his old knob at my mouth so I thought why not, I really, really wanted to wear white, so I sucked him and played with his balls and soon I knew he was about to blow so I pulled his cock from my mouth and made him squirt on my chest."

"Anna, please tell me the other two just wanked on you?"

"Oh Justin, you know Bill has been so good to us and it's not like it was the first time I sucked his cock."

"But the stranger, Anna...?"

"That would be so unfair, wouldn't it, letting two out of three feel me up and have me wank and suck them for my semen dress, besides his cock was so gorgeous I just had to taste it."

"I'm not sure how I feel about this Anna?" Justin mumbled.

"I know, right. I am the same, In one way it's so funny isn't it, wearing the white of the Somethings, I must be the first bride in history to wear a white cum wedding dress. Although the white is fading a bit now, but in another way it is so horny, isn't it, having three men tease up your wife before her wedding?

I am so keen to start fucking as soon as this wedding finishes."

"You mean make love to your husband Anna, after OUR wedding?"

"Oh, shush you Justin. Always being so precise, anyway darling, let's get on with it."

As Pixie waffled on with her ceremony, Justin was in deep thought. The love of his life had just sucked off 3 men, a so called friend, a complete stranger and another someone they barely knew from the nudist camp, and had them all blow their sticky loads on her. The innocent beauty he had proposed to was now a wild vixen, a virgin but such a slut of a virgin. Could he really marry this new Anna, the trip away had changed her so much.

"And do you take this woman to be your lawful bride?"

Deep in thought Justin had missed his line.

Next thing he knew Anna had let go of his hand and was rubbing his rock hard penis.

"I think Justin is thinking about our wedding night activities by the state of this! We can all agree this means Yes!" Anna called out to the audience, who all cheered back "YES!"

"And do you, Anna, take this consenting person as your awful, sorry I meant LAWful husband?"

Once the laughter settled, Anna looked deep into Justin's eyes and said "I Do!"

"With the authority of the State I pronounce you married!

Justin you may now lick the Bride."

Justin, aroused from his deep thoughts with the wonderful feel of Anna's hand on his stiffy, queried Pixie,

"Surely you mean Kiss my Bride, Pixie?"

"Up to you Justin, but if that sperm isn't licked off her in the next few seconds the honeymoon fruit harvest in nine months time might not be from your seed, if you get what I am saying?"

Justin looked at where Pixie was pointing and he saw the ropes of semen had slid down her body the streams of cum were all racing over her shaven Mons Pubis to reach her fertile virgin entry.

With Anna still tugging on his tiny todger, the sight of her bare maidenhead being assailed by the mixture of various semen and the story of how Anna had the men cum her body was too much.

"Oh Justin!" Anna cried disappointingly as she felt his dicky throb and shoot.

"JUSTIN!" Screamed Sally, sitting the closest to the ceremony, getting splashed by his cum as it shot out.

So the prized wedding photo, which normally is the first kiss, was Justin at the feet of Anna, frantically licking a mixture of 3 men's cum off her bald cunt as his own dick dribbled the rest of his untimely orgasm. It was captured in hi quality by Matty and his cameras and Nurse Rachel was shooting Justin's camera on Anna's request.

After Justin had licked and eaten the blow of the three men of his bride he was passed a beer by Bill who congratulated Justin.

"Well done Son, you did great today, standing proudly up there next to your wife looking so radiant in her wedding dress. But just because your wife wore a cum dress doesn't give you the right to dress my wife in your cum."

"I am so sorry Bill, I didn't mean to, do you want me to go eat it off her" Justin profusely apologised.

"I know you are sorry Justin, I am just kidding you. Got ya! Sally loved it, what a finish to a wedding ceremony. This will be talked about for years to come." Bill said, roughing up Justin's hair in an act of mateship.

Matty joined them, "What a star you are Justin, the punters will go berserk to see this video, it will break all records."

Justin groaned, he had forgotten that Matty was filming for his porn site.

"The footage from the bride getting dressed will melt down the internet and then you blasting out of your little dick at the end of the ceremony was pure genius. I am so proud of you both!"

Another cold beer was passed into Justin's hands and Justin drank it down quick as the menfolk patted him on the back, congratulating him.

Except for the young stranger who was having a heated discussion with the ol Sarge and Bronwyn.

They came up to Matty and said they needed to review the footage of the ceremony, apparently the young guy, who introduced himself as Phil, was a up and coming hot shot lawyer.

Whilst Matty, Justin, ol Sarge, Bronwyn and Phil went through the footage Anna was been very warmly congratulated by the crowd. The happy old man, Something Old, was showing the others how he took out his false teeth and gummed Anna's nipples.

"Stop that Sir, I am now a married woman, I insist you stop sucking my slutty married tits, OHH, stop after 10 more minutes of it, it feels so amazing!"

The crowd laughed and then they all wanted to suck on her married slutty tits and Anna didn't want to be a party pooper at her own wedding so she offered her young breasts to them all. Men and Women alike gave her tits a great sucking, some groping her arse as they did, no one was game enough to touch her kitty though, thinking that might end the fun.

One couple were sucking on a slutty puffy Anna tit each, then started kissing each other and went back to kissing Anna's body, moving from her well used tits up to her neck. The pleasure from the attention to her untouched arousal zone made Anna moan. Next she felt warm soft lips kissing on hers, so she kissed back, soft tongues darting back and forth in their mouths. A firm grip on her chin turned her face to a harder set of lips on a rough unshaven face and a strong tongue invaded her mouth. At the same time a soft mouth kissed and licked her ear. Anna went weak at the knees and the man caught her and held her tight against his hard cock while his wife caressed her cute buttocks. Here she was just married to Justin and her first real kiss as a married woman was with this older couple quickly seducing her, she was total putty in their hands and was up for anything they wanted.

"That's enough you two, my turn." Boomed Nurse Rachel, reading Anna's capitulation well.

Nurse Rachel soon left some big love bites on Anna's chest puppies, making her slutty titties look even more slutty. When Rachel moved her mouth down towards Anna's soaking pussy Anna looked down.

"Ohh now look what you have done, how am I going to explain that to my fiance, no, my husband, you have left love bites on my just married boobies?" Anna said, amazed and proud how slutty her breasts looked all puffy and sucked. She was turned on by her own body.

"Well, some brides change outfits between the ceremony and the reception, are you up for a new outfit, some cum on the love bites will hide them?"

Anna, feeling numb from the champagne, said "Sure, why not, it's my wedding."

"OK gentlemen, form a circle around our new bride and paint her good!" Rachel directed.

Thus, when Justin was sent off to find Pixie he saw the circle of men and heard the shouts and cheers. He pushed through the crowd and saw his wife on her knees surrounded by the men jerking themselves. Anna had her mouth full of one cock and wanking two others off at the same time. Her eyes were ablaze with lust. Rachel was taking photos of it all.

"Anna!! What are you doing?" Justin cried out.

"GULP, LICK, I am just changing my outfit, can't you give me some privacy darling."

"Sorry., I mean WHAT? You want another cum dress?"

"MMM, Rachel thought you would love it if I wore something else to our wedding reception, didn't you Rach, besides all the men that missed out before were so upset, so I am just making all our guests happy, that's what a good wifey does, doesn't she?"

"Well I am not happy, not happy about it at all." Justin sulked.

"Well your little soldier seems happy?" Anna replied, looking at Justin's crutch. "Do you want to join in and help dress me?"

"Um, err." Justin was surprised his dick has erected at the sight, he then thought this might be the chance to get his erection finally sucked. But as he was lost in thought, he watched as Anna work the circle. She seem to only suck on the bigger cocks and jerk on the smaller ones. He didn't want to be humiliated by having his bride not give him the best treatment.

"I gotta go find Pixie!" he said.

"OK, I'll be here darling!" Anna muffled loudly through a mouthful of cock meat, sounding like,

"OH GAY, GILE GE GEAR GARGING!"

Justin found Pixie sitting with Sally, Sally's arm around her as the two of them toasted the end of the day with champagne.

"Pixie, somethings come up, you are needed." Justin announced with urgency.

The ladies turned around, eye level with Justin's stiffy.

"I thought your wife would be taking care of the thing that came up Justin, but I am sure Sal and I can help you out?"

"Um, No, Oh I fucked up, I meant you are needed by Matty and ol Sarge, Bron and Phil. But what did you mean about helping me out?"

"Justin, you walk up to us and shove your hard dick in our faces, what do you think we mean?" Pixie said licking her lips, with Sally doing the same.

"Oh gosh, I wanted Anna to be the first to suck my dick, but she is too busy in the dressing circle."

"Wow, your wife is literally pulling on a new outfit?"

"Yeah, the guests that missed out before are helping her out and Anna seemed so keen to make them all happy, I guess its only fair, but it makes me feel bad."

"Justin, you need to consummate your marriage and douse the fire in the loins of your bride asap. But we can take your dickie in our married mouths and give you the blow job of your life, but I think you need to save your stamina for tonight!" Sally said, gentle kissing Justin's little knob end.

Pixie cradled Justin's little nuts, "These boys will be doing enough pumping tonight, if we drain them again now they might take hours to refill and Anna will be so antsy by then she will be jumping on anything with a pulse. And with so much hard cock meat on offer to her right now she might have to take them all on if you can't fulfil your husband duties. So it's up to you Justin, have your dick sucked now by us but your intact virgin bride gets thoroughly fucked in all holes by the crowd of men around her?"

Justin, caught with the dilemma of finally getting a blowjob right now and then certainly risking the safety, fidelity and love of his wife, was determined to take the noble option. But Pixie's caresses were divine and the soft kisses by Sally's lips on his little knob were pure heaven.

Visions of his bride succumbing to the circle of men around her, multiple hands groping, fingering and pinching her young body, big hard cocks being pounded into every hole and his virgin bride used like a cheap whore as they all tore her virginity to threads.

SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT!

"Oh Justin, give a girl some warning will you!" Sally cried out, her face shot at point blank range by his excited little dick.

"My bad Sally, I thought I felt his tiny balls tense up, but they are so small and hugged so high into his body I couldn't really be sure." Pixie apologised.

"Oh Fuck, what have I done, I need to save my new bride from the hordes of hard cock." Justin was feeling instant regret of his orgasm.

"But what did you want me to do Justin?" Pixie asked.

"Um, dammit, I need to save Anna first then all 4 of us can go find Bill and the others and sort out whatever the problem is."

Justin marched to where the circle jerk was happening, pushed his way through the crowd and dragged his naked bride away as she still held dicks and sucked a cock. Finally Anna let go of the other men and looked upset as she looked at Justin, his puny dick dripping cum and then saw Sally with a face full of cum.

"Who the hell have I married? A sex pervert? A male nymphomaniac? Or are you just going to always be a naughty little boy Justin?"

Embarrassed, Justin looked at the sand, before saying,

"Sorry Anna, I didn't mean it, it just blew unexpectedly."

"So your rock hard dick just happened to be right in front of my good friends face and it exploded. Yeah right! You are in huge trouble mister." Anna chided her new husband.

"We might be to blame Anna, we were toying with him and teasing him." Pixie admitted.

"It's fine my gorgeous friends, I am just stirring my goody two shoes husband as he never does anything bad, until this trip away that is. Now Justin, what is so important that you think you can drag me out of my dressing room before I was dressed and show off my naked body to the world?" Anna said, performing to the cameras filming her, making Justin feel even worse.

Justin kept staring at the sand, so ashamed now, thinking he was truly an awful person.

"Apparently we need to see Bill and Ol Sarge etc, an issue has come up." Sally said, still wiping and licking Justin's jism off her face in front of his bride.

To the complaints and groans from the men in the circle and the audience, the four walked away to seek out Bill and see what the issue is.

Bill locked eyes on Justin as they approached, Justin seeing a deep sadness in Bill's look that scared him. Matty had cameras set up filming the discussion.

"What could be wrong?" Justin asked no one in particular as they neared the others.

"Ahh. Man. What a Fuck Up we have here." Bill announced loudly.

"Bill, don't ruin my perfect day with a bad practical joke." Anna laughed.

"Ain't no joke, here, I'll let ol Sarge explain."

The deep authority of Sarge's voice wiped Anna's smile away.

"It has been proven to me by witness statements, video evidence and I confirm it with what I saw myself, backed up by another police witness, Bronwyn, that you, Anna, are guilty of bigamy and we need to arrest you and take you to the station."

Justin's jaw dropped, Sally when white, Pixie, suddenly realising what had happened fainted.

Justin's sweet teen virgin bride cried in a desperate high pitch, "WHAT...THE...FUCK are you on about! I have never been married before. Look I am a virgin." Then she bent at the knees and opened her cunt for the Ol Sarge to look deep into without any shyness at all. Matty was filming the willing exposure.

"Easy on lass, no need for that, just yet. It's a technical issue with the wedding service. I'll let the young lawyer explain, I believe you two have come across each other before?"

"Well, he came across me, that's for sure. So what is the fucking problem Phil?"

"Anna, in the eyes of the law of this State you have not married Justin, when Pixie, the marriage celebrant asked 'do you takes this women to be your bride' you did not say 'I do' or offer any other form of agreement."

"Oh, if that's the problem I just get Pixie to ask the question again and Justin will say 'I do'. Easy fixed Phil."

"Not that easy, see when Justin was silent, you asked the Audience if they thought his little erection was saying yes for him and they all called out 'YES!', so legally the first to respond to the celebrants question was the whole crowd with Justin being silent. Anna has been wed to the audience not to Justin."

"Anna, my teen aged bride, has inadvertently married a bunch of old nudists, a young lawyer and two coppers instead of me?"

Justin asked incredulously.

"Yes." Phil confirmed.

"FUCKKK!" Justin cried out.

"Oh, don't be silly, I am sure there is something I can do to make this all go away and my perfect day can continue." Anna walked right up to Phil and asked him, placing her hand on his chest, stroking it gently.

"I am sorry Lass, I cannot turn a blind eye to such a blatant breach of the law, this is serious, you can be jailed for up to 5 years Anna for each offence. Bronwyn, can you run back to the car and get the handcuffs please." Sarge said.

"But Sarge, if we take Anna to the station she will have to share the lock up with the perps who tried to rape her last night and Detective Tristan who abused her as well, plus the other scum in there. There is no way she will be a virgin by the time the magistrate gets to town to hear her case, she will be pack raped terribly and repeatedly by then." Bronwyn argued.

"Not my problem, I just wish for Anna and Justin's sake the cell watch keeps a close eye on her." Sarge ended the discussion and watched Bron's arse and tits bounce as she ran down the beach.

Matty and Sally had woken Pixie from her fainting spell and she confirmed that Justin had not uttered any confirmation to the acceptance of Anna to be his bride but the crowd had.

"You can't let them take my bride from me." Justin pleaded to Pixie.

"I am sorry Justin, but the mistake is yours, not mine, you should have been man enough to say 'I do' to your gorgeous naked bride, but you and your little stiff dick didn't. You should have acted like a man, not a sad little puppy. So what if your virgin bride was splashed with some hot cum from big thick cocks moments before her wedding to you and your puny penis, if you truly loved her you would had the balls to have spoken up. " Pixie said harshly to Justin.

Justin looked wide eyed at Pixie, who he thought was a friend, but now was turning on him.

"Yeah, because you didn't trust and respect the beautiful and amazing Anna enough to marry her, she has now married me, the ol Sarge, Bill, Phil and all the fucking gang from the nudist resort. You were too busy thinking about how tiny your dick is, that you missed out on the one woman who would love you for who you are and overlook your shortcomings." Matty added, stinging Justin with his words.