Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well she does have a cute butt and a stunning rack, so I can't blame you Sarge, I really should thank you."

"All good Sally, I have had enough of your thanks, brr. Could you go and get Bron and we can knock over the room testing and get the creeps back to the lockup?"

Soon Bronwyn and the Sarge were testing the room, the Sarge giving Bronwyn the vital role for the first time of scraping any possible DNA sources and securing the evidence. This made Bronwyn feel proud and she really concentrated on the task.

The Sarge busied himself photographing where Bronwyn was taking the samples from, firstly up close, just taking in her gloved hands as they sampled the DNA and popped it into labelled vials, the pop of the flash and whine of its recharging making a steady rhythm. He slowly backed away, snapping the wider scene, eventually ensuring he captured every available angle of her exposed naked female form as she concentrated on her testing. Every time he started to chub up he thought back to the cold water and kept his excitement under control.

"EWW, look at this Sarge!" Bronwyn said, holding up the cushion with the anal ring stain from Tristan's sweaty arse.

"Keep it still." FLASH!

He snapped Bronwyn, happily smiling at the camera, she was totally unawares he was capturing her great tits being offered to the viewer. She was in full focus work mode and had forgotten about her nudity.

"The lads at the station will do their nut over these." He thought, "I promised I would not say a word about her being nude when we got back, but these pics will say it all! I just need her hairy cunt widespread and get a shot of it, if I can?"

He deviously nudged the table where Bron had her sealed sample vials resting, spilling some onto the floor, rolling on the floorboards under the big bed.

"Ahh. Bugger about that, sorry mate."

"It's OK Sarge, it will be easier for me to get them from under that bed than you."

"Thanks Bronwyn, I'll take some more photos of the room and let you recover the vital evidence you have so professionally collected."

"Thanks Sarge." Bronwyn's chest rose with pride. She then crouched down to look under the bed, but the vials were out of reach. She had to go on her hands and knees and reached in. The pop and whine of the camera flash echoed in the room. She was able to get most of the vials.

Still the last two were out of reach and she had to spread her knees and lean right in. The camera flash was really going off quickly now, the POP's outpacing the recharge whine. Sarge chubbed up big at the sight of his co worker showing all her hairy offerings to him, unknowingly, making it even sexier. Bronwyn thought the Sarge must have some new evidence by the number of flashes and how quick they were.

When she emerged successfully from her mission under the bed Sarge had his back to her to conceal his erection.

"I got them all Sarge, what did you find I heard and saw the flash go off so fast?"

"Um, nothing, I was just seeing how fast the flash could keep up with the camera clicks in case we ever had something like a rat or another hairy critter disturbing the crime scene, this flash seems more than capable of the task, I am very happy with the results."

"I guess I just have to learn from experience that sort of inquiring mindset you have developed over your years in the job, hey Sarge? I really respect you now. Can I have a look at what you have captured?" Bron came around and tried to grab the camera Sarge had covering his hard cock.

"Sorry Bronwyn, we have two perps handcuffed we need to get to lock up ASAP."

"Oh shit, I forgot about them, can you be a real hero and go and get my uniform, I don't want those crims seeing me naked. It's funny, after the first 10 minutes out of the car I had forgotten I was nude."

"Remember when you tried to hide your breasts when you lent into the car?"

"I was so shy, so embarrassed, do you really think my breasts are good Sarge?"

"Oh Bron, they are sensational. So firm, sitting so high on your chest and your nipples are just made for.."

"For what Sarge?"

"Um, err, babies to feed from, they are a good sized teat so if you have babies they would have no problems latching on." Sarge was still wary that she might be trying to get him to do something bad or say something inappropriate.

"What do you mean?" Bron asked rubbing her finger tips over her swelling nipples.

The Sarge groaned at the teasing sight.

"A mouth would easily suck on your tits Bron, you look like you have great nipples for sucking on!"

"These?" Bron pinched her inch long nipples. "I always thought they were ugly. Do you think if I had a boyfriend he would want to suck on these or would he be disgusted by them? Are my tits really OK? Would you like to squeeze them Sarge? Could you please squeeze them for me, I am sure no man would ever want to squeeze these ugly chest lumps with the horrid pokey long nipples?"

The Sarge was flabbergasted. His nerdy offsider had a killer body and she didn't know it and know she wanted him to feel her tits up.

"Um. Only if you really want me to Bron."

"I do Sarge, but I am shy. Pass me the camera and I will turn around so you can use both hands and grope my naughty boobies from behind me, that way it won't be so awkward for us both, seeing how we work together."

Ol'Sarge couldn't wait to pass the camera to her and get his hands on her young tits.

At first Bron stood a half pace away and the Sarge could just feel her side boobs. She then stepped back, a little at a time, allowing Sarge's old hands more access to her fresh breasts. Eventually Bron had stepped back so close she felt his hard on pressing into her lower back as the Sarge massaged all her firm tit meat and tugged on her long hard nipples.

Nothing was said between the two of them, both knowing each other knew his hard cock was touching her nakedness, throbbing it's heat on her.

"Sarge," Bronwyn said breathlessly, "you are a very naughty boy!"

"You can't blame me for getting hard, you made me feel up your great tits, accept my erect cock as a compliment!"

"I have, it feels a wonderful, err, compliment you have! I am talking about all these rude photos you have taken of me, including making me get under the bed so you can snap my hairy kitty all spread open.'' Bron said, spinning around, grabbing Sarge by his excited truncheon in one hand, holding up the camera screen showing him the 'evidence' porn he took.

"OH FUCK!" I am done for he thought, she has enough evidence to get me kicked out of the job.

"Yes Sarge, you are busted, now you are going to be my bitch so we will both have something over each other, so none of these naughty photos will be shared around our workplace OK?" Bron finished with a firm tug on his cock.

"Yes Bron, anything you want."

"Good. Now lay on the floor and look up between my legs. You seem to be keen to meet my kitty. Good boy, you move fast! Now open your mouth wide."

POP

Bron took a photo with the naked Sargent on the floor with her bush in the foreground.

"Are you going to sit on my face?" Sarge asked hopefully.

"Shh, shut up, but keep your mouth open."

They both held their poses for about 20 seconds before a spray of gold came out of the furry kitty splashing down on Sarge's face.

"Drink it up naughty boy!"

POP

POP

Bron pissed and photographed.

Sarge gulped and moved his mouth to catch her erratic urine stream.

When she dribbled her last offering out she ordered him to roll over on all fours and lick up any spilt gold.

POP, POP, POP... Bron captured his tongue as it captured her wee on her legs and thighs and then the spill lying on the floorboards. She then went to his rear and snapped his saggy older mans arse and his balls hanging so low.

"You missed a bit!"

Sarge looked up, his eyes wide, there was Bron lying back on the crime scene bed with her furry kitty opened with one hand.

"Come on, we haven't all day, get licking my kitten!"

Sarge jumped up so fast his cock slapped up on his gut, sounding like a whip crack. He soon had his face buried in is work partner's crutch, doing what she wanted and he loved.

POP. POP.

"OHH YEAH SARGE, LICK IT GOOD BITCH!"

Sally popped her head into the room hearing the noise.

She had seen a lot of things in her life, but the transformation of the shy nerd into a dominatrix even amazed her. Bron was so shy and timid when she faced the nudists without the protect of her uniform and underwear.

Bron tossed her head to the side in pleasure and opened her eyes, seeing Sally at the door.

She looked down at Sally's bare kitty, blew it a kiss and then winked at Sally.

Sally touched her pussy, then used the same finger to blow a kiss back at Bron and left them to their pleasures.

"OHHH SARGE, OHHHHH SARGE. AARRHHHH!" Bron screamed and she forced her hairy kitty down on his willing face, before releasing her grip and collapsing back.

Sarge just stared at the wet and flushed hairy young cunt he had just orally pleasured. He spat out a few pubes caught in his mouth and slowly rubbed his hands up her inner thighs. While Bron relaxed she let him gently play and explore her kitty, opening her lips and exposing her hole.

"Are you hard now Sarge?"

"Harder than a magistrates gavel right now Bron, your kitty tastes amazing."

"Well your old tongue was pretty amazing. Now I am rolling over onto my hands and knees and I need that hard gavel of yours banging 'courts in session' and 'order!, order!' deep in my kitty."

Ol Sarge was astounded, from a day that was going to be awkward, stuck with a self entitled, older man hater, he was now thrusting into her sweet tight depths doggie style as she clutched the sheets with her hands.

"Bang me Sarge, fucking bang me hard."

So he did.

He saw her drop one shoulder to the mattress and felt her hand on the top of her kitty, frigging away at her clit.

"Come on old man, pound this young pussy good."

"URGHH." Sarge grunted, the furious pace was testing his fitness.

"OH YEAH, SARGE IS FUCKING ME GOOD, OHHH YEAH, OHHHHH DADDY SARRRRRRGE!" Bron's cunt tightened down on his cock as she climaxed again.

Sarge eased his pace so he could feel her cunt pulsate and glow in her orgasmic state and was rewarded when her hand, slick with her cum caressed his swinging nuts.

"Feed my kitty your cream Daddy Sarge, blow your nut deep in me. Blast my insides with your spunk! Make me feel loved Daddy Sarge."

Sarge was so fucking turned on, even the Daddy references which he normally abhorred after all the sick shit he had investigated, didn't phase him.

He let go of her cute butt, now imprinted with his hard hand grips, lent forward and grabbed her great boobs and felt them dance with each deep thrust. The feel of fucking and holding her young tight body, her tits swinging in his hands, set him off and he was arcing all his balls contents into Bron's warm depths.

"OH YEAH. DADDY SARGE LOVES ME!" Bron screamed before they both collapsed on the messed up bed.

Luckily all the nudists had left for the drive to the beach, otherwise Bronwyn's screams would have been heard by them as her loud yelps and cries echoed around the valley.

Bill was surprised when Sally ran down and jumped in with him and Justin as they were driving out. Anna had gone with Nurse Rachel to keep the betrothed apart until the wedding.

"They don't need you to help with the search for evidence?"

"No, I left them a copy of the film from last night and note letting them know how to open and shut the gate and where we will be. I popped my head in to check in on them, I tell you one thing, that Ol Sarge certainly knows how to search every nook and cranny!" Sally said, before bursting into laughter.

The men, Bill and Justin looked at each other and shrugged, leaving Sally to giggle herself stupid.

Bills engine struggled to start then roared into life.

As the convoy neared the end of the long dirt road that accesses the resort, all the women from the nudist camp wrapped sarongs around their naked chests, to avoid any textilers getting upset. But they were all bare bottomed still, giving the occasional truckie a thrill as they past them.

When they all arrived at the nude beach, the tide was up and they couldn't take the 4WD's along the beach yet. So they walked as a group, quickly past the mob of creeps who tend to hang at the entrance, hoping to cop a good perv or even score some quick nasty sex.

One of the desperadoes tried calling Anna over to help him search for his lost puppy, fortunately the wisdom of the group told her it was a ruse and all he wanted was to see her close up and show off his mongrel, aka erection.

"Oh my, I almost fell for it, I am so glad we are surrounded by these good people from the nudist camp." Anna sighed, feeling so much love for the group that had supported her over the hectic last 24 hours.

The group found a great spot with large rolling sand dunes at the back of the beach and a rocky outcrop forming a calm pool so they could all swim safely without getting into any rips that occurred elsewhere on the surf beach.

Whilst the ladies busied themselves with preening Anna for her wedding ceremony, some of the blokes fetched driftwood and built a great arched trellis structure for Justin and Anna to be married under. Finally the tide had receded enough and several of the 4WD's were driven up to their spot.

Matty was busy setting up his filming gear, Pixie was rehearsing her lines as the celebrant and some of the old guys were giving Justin a couple of beers from their car fridges and telling raunchy stories. Justin was blushing, but loving the mateship.

One guy said,

"What this Bucks party needs is a dresser, no point getting a stripper, we are all naked anyway!"

"Yeah, we want a Dresser!!" They cheered

One of the old ladies heard and told her hubby to put on the music and sit Justin down on the camp chair in the middle of the beach blanket.

Soon as the music started she bowed to all the men from the resort who had now formed a circle giving her and Justin privacy. She then laid on her front and spread her legs wide at Justin's feet. Her flexibility was amazing for her age. She then pushed up onto her tippy toes as she walked her hands down the blanket and her open old gash was jammed onto Justin's face before he knew it.

Feeling contact, she wiggled her bum ensuring she creamed his face with her old cunt. She then spun around and slapped Justin's face with her sagging swinging tits as all the guys cheered her on.

Bit by bit her hubby threw her clothing in and she dressed one piece at a time.

Finally, when she was fully dressed all the men let out the biggest hoots and shouts, attracting the attention of Anna and her maids. When the old girl emerged from the group of men, fully dressed, the ladies preening Anna explained to her, her husband-to-be was having an impromptu bucks party.

"What can we do for you though Anna, for your wedding day?"

"You all have been so kind, you poured me cold champagne, you have braided my hair and weaved beautiful wild flowers through it, you have washed and pampered me, but.."

"What is it Anna?"

"I always dreamed of a white wedding with all the traditions, but on a beach. So I am glad we have the beach part but I am still missing the white outfit and the traditional 'Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.' parts. If somehow I could have all those I would be ever so grateful, but I know it will be impossible."

Nurse Rachel led the women away from Anna and huddled them in a conspiracy. Anna heard them chortle and watched as each woman nodded her head, agreeing to whatever plan the nurse had suggested.

Rachel ran off to tell Pixie and Matty and Anna saw Matty hi five Rachel. What ever she was facing it seemed that everyone around her wanted it to happen.

To everyone's surprise, ol Sarge and Bronwyn walked up the beach, totally naked, no gun belts and they were holding hands.

"Bron said we had to attend, so we rushed the crooks and evidence back and told the station we had other locations to search. What a great set up you all have created." The Sarge said, his harden eyes going misty.

"You old softy!" Bronwyn jibed him.

"Hey, you were not calling me that before." Sarge said, grinning proudly!

Pixie ran off down the beach and quickly chatted to some young stranger who nodded and walked back. He was being led by Pixie holding on his cock, he was gladly following her, his eyes watching her tight little naked bum dance all the way as he swelled up in her hand.

Pixie then grabbed Justin and took him down to the rock pool to wash him as a distraction as the rest of the crew gave Anna what she desired. After around 15 minutes they heard the music start and Pixie rushed Justin back to the make shift altar of the timber arch and made him face down the beach and await his bride's arrival. The afternoon glow from the almost setting sun bathed the scene in the golden hour light. The crew from the nudist camp were seated on towels spread in front of Justin and the wedding procession music started.

The nudists sat wide legged in front of him, all the crown jewels and the lady parts were spread and on full display as they sat. This made Justin uneasy as he didn't know where to look. Standing nudes and closed legged sitting nudes were tame compare to the flesh feast exposed to Justin. He could not help but wish he had bigger testicles, those on display were so big compared to his tiny nuts and some of the cocks he saw were pornographic in size, making his tiny todger look so useless as a woman's pleasure tool.

Justin went to turn around to watch his bride approaching, but the stern look and wiggling of the index finger by Pixie and the rest of the attendees kept Justin looking ahead, his little nuts almost disappearing with the anticipation of seeing his bride, and what his innocent bride would face when she saw the audience.

Finally he felt the manly presence of Bill alongside him, acting for Anna's missing father and giving Anna away to Justin. Bill grabbed the left hand of Justin and passed it to Anna and stepped back, allowing the two to see each other.

The beautiful sight of Anna, with her gorgeous eyes flaming, her cheeks all rosy and her lips so full, pumped and flushed. Her hair was stunningly braided and framed with little flowers.

Justin's heart skipped a beat. His bride was looking so radiant, he was so lucky he was going to be her husband.

"Hello my amazing man." Anna purred.

"Oh gosh Anna, I have never seen you with makeup on, you look amazing!"

"What makeup, I haven't any on?" Anna asked confused.

"But your lips are so full and your cheeks are so rosy and your eyes so sparkling."

"Ohh, that's probably from all my efforts getting my wedding dress on, what do you think of it?"

Justin, who was too captivated by his bride's beauty hadn't even looked at what she was wearing.

He cast his eyes down and there was his bride, naked, shaven and well aroused.

Her nipples were swollen rock solid and wet with slickness and she had hand prints and pinch marks all over her and what appeared to be a love bite on her neck.

Her knees were red and angry, as if she had carpet burns.

But what really caught his attention were the ropes and ropes of fresh semen splashed on her magnificent chest!!

His little dick swelled up and saluted his beautiful bride and the audience clapped as they saw his erection rise quickly at the sight of his young teenage naked bride.

"Anna?"

Justin squeaked in bewilderment. His bride was at the altar to be married to him wearing who knows who's cum all over her.

"Well darling, you knew I wanted the traditional wedding where I wore white and the 4 must have 'something' items, so the team arranged it."