Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am very afraid for Anna now Justin," Bill said, "She will be handcuffed with her hands behind her back, marched down the beach to where the pervs and weirdos are. They will see all your former fiance's fun parts exposed and get up close and see love bites, pinch marks and semen stains all over her and take pictures and tell everyone about the slut that got arrested at her own wedding. Some of them will be so excited that they will mob around her and feel her up, despite the two coppers fending them off. If they find out she is a virgin their fervour will intense enough for them as a group to overpower the coppers and realise their horrid perversions on Anna. But then even worse is to come in the lock up. FUCK, Craig. Colin and Tristan locked up with the teasing slut that drove them silly with lust that made them do what they did and get locked up in the first place. I don't think they will be offering Anna cups of tea and chatting about romance books, they will be fucking their revenge out so hard Anna will be torn in two... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD JUSTIN, NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GET A STIFFY.!"

Justin looked down and hated his dick for its stiff reaction to hearing people who thought were his friends verbally berate him and tell the tales of sexual abuse his wife, well former wife-to-be is facing. Then, to add to his embarrassment he saw his wife-to-be lean her naked body all over Phil's naked body and hold him close as she whispered in his ear and everyone saw his tiny dick throb and pulsate at the sight.

He looked back across to Anna, who was now rubbing her hand up and down Phil's hard cock.

"ANNA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Justin called out.

"Justin, how dumb are you, can't you see I am fondling this magnificent big beautiful strong cock that fills my hand with heat and my heart with joy?"

Anna replied, annoyed at the interruption.

"Well stop doing that, you don't know him." Justin argued.

Anna, now jerking the cock harder, fell to her knees in front of Phil's crutch, turned back at Justin, saying,

"Don't know him? You foolish little dicked boy, I have married him, so please let his wife do what a good wife should for her husband and don't interrupt our nuptial consummation. This could have been you, finally getting me to suck your tiny wee wee and have in my precious tight little cunt, but no. You failed to say 'I do'.Two words away from your first blowjob. Just two words away from having me as a wife, a wife that would do anything for you. A wife that you would be proud of either at a business function or laying next to on a nudist beach. Two syllables, just three letters from being able to fuck this tight 18 year old body of mine as you push my hymen apart, while, at the same time you suck on my big slutty puffy nipples. You were just two little words away from having access to my fleshy pink gates to heaven that awaits my husbands, to my warm, moist, tight, fertile depths. Two words away from watching our beautiful children emerge from my body and being the father of a family that adores you. Two words away from a loyal and loving wife giving you the best life."

Justin sobbed as his 'could have been life' was told to him, but his dick still throbbed.

"Now I need my mouth and throat to wet this gorgeous cock and let this particular husband of mine, Phil, claim my virginity before I get taken to the cells and pack raped by the mob of low life scum who desire me so much. If you love me at all you will let my body get used to being used by this husband and any other husband of mine here that wishes to help prepare me for the upcoming ravishment by the felons. The more of my husbands who claim their right before I am taken away the easier my ordeal in the cells and possibly prison will be."

Justin was in turmoil, he loved Anna, but could he stand by and let her fuck any random attendee at today's horror show of a wedding, just so she will be ready for the fuckfest waiting for her at the small town police cells?

Matty called loudly in admiration,

"Check out those awesome titties bounce."

He was filming naked Bronwyn running back up the beach with the handcuffs.

"Think Justin, think." Justin told himself, trying not to watch and be distracted by the beautiful erotic sway of Bron's breasts.

"You will have to arrest all the married attendees too!" Exclaimed Justin, in his Eureka moment. "They will be bigamists also now."

Ol Sarge looked at Justin,

"Fair call Justin, I really wish you don't raise it up when Phil is listening though, luckily he his is distracted with his cock down his and my wife's throat because he will insist we do just that. I thought of the issue, then I thought of you and Anna and decided in my wisdom and experience, it is better to prosecute just Anna."

"Why Sarge?"

"Because if we arrest a bunch of today's attendees, the the local court will be jammed for months and we have no say on which case gets a bail hearing or heard first. Your Anna could be locked away with the scum of the earth for months and months. Next time you see her she will be totally fucked up and pregnant with the seed of the worst criminals. So do you want her to have a quick passage to her day in court or a long one?"

"Sorry Sarge, My idea was bad, thank you for correcting me." Justin said, looking very contrite with his hands crossed over his groin, He was really just hiding his throbbing dick, visions of Anna succumbing to months and months of prison sex was sickly exciting, as he watched the woman, that should have been his wife, deep throat Phil, her husband, who really was some random guy Pixie had pulled off the beach just hours ago.

While Justin was playing out various scenes of Anna's debasement and what he could do to stop it all the air filled with the metallic clip of the handcuffs being affixed on Anna, who kept sucking on Phil's dick desperately. When Bron pulled her up to her feet Anna pleaded,

"Please let me feel the thrust of married love at least once before I am thrown in the cells and to the beasts that will feast on my young body. Feel my cunny, Bron, I am so wet and ready, it will not take long. You are married me to me as well Bron, you can claim your marital rights to my body now, as well as Phil and ol Sarge."

Bron could smell Anna's arousal, she was no stranger to girl on girl love and the offer to feel up and fem fuck the hot virgin was tempting.

"How about it Sarge, can we break this hot bitch in before we throw her in the cells, I am sure she would love your truncheon drumming its beat well past her hymen, you are married to her as well. This will help keep us together Sarge, you want us to still be fuck buddies don't you? "

The Sarge looked at Anna, her eyes pleading with his. Her awesome breasts were heaving with her heavy breaths, her nipples inflamed with lust, her bare box leaking her juices and her hips were slowly thrusting towards him. He looked at Bron, now offering her young body to his lusty eyes as well.

His recent sex with Bronwyn had awakened his libido and now he had a taste for young eager cunt. He thought Bron was right, he was married to this virgin and had every right to shred her hymen, and of all her husbands, why not him to be the first, why let the scum in the cells get the cherry. His old cock thickened, his desire was aflame. He pictured himself on top of Anna, thrusting into her virginity, tearing her hymen as she screamed, then after destroying vagina, rolling her over on all fours and jabbing his now slick and stained cock deep into her tight virgin arsehole while Anna ate out Bron who was spread in front of her, joining them in lust and thrust.

As Ol Sarge's cock rose, both Anna and Bron licked their lips, trying to seduce him into letting Anna have consensual sex with her spouses before the horrid cell abuse waiting for her.

Justin looked at his beautiful Anna, so defenceless with her hands secured behind her. Her naked body that he adored licking and was longing to claim tonight as her husband was now all turned on, wanting sex with any or all of her husbands before her incarceration. Was it just a few days ago he was so excited to see her in a very modest swimsuit for the first time. Now she is naked, tanned from top to toe, under arrest, her breasts out proud on display with her arms behind her. She had love bites and grope marks all over her, her cunt is shaved bare and she is dripping like a bitch dog on heat. The arresting Sargent and his offsider clearly showing their lust for her, with his truncheon sized erection now full blown and Brons nipples rock hard and her hairy snatch matted in wetness.

How will he ever face his parents, her parents or anyone from their community again after today.

His despair hit rock bottom.

But the bottom was solid rock and his spirit bounced back.

Justin decided, after all the humiliation, from Anna and his so called friends it was better that his Anna was defiled out of his sight and hearing, rather than watch her eagerly mate with anything with a pulse who was at the wedding.

"If you delay taking her to the cells surely you would be in breach of duty, especially if you had sex with your prisoner, I am sure the gutter press would love to publish,

"Ol Sarge rapes 18 year innocent virgin girl old he arrested and handcuffed on Nude Beach while his female coworker takes turns."

Clearly Anna is affected by the large amount of champagne she has drunk in the sun. She is not responsible for her current actions of wanting to have sex with you all. There is no consent here. Take her away now and save your job Sargent."

Justin spoke with an authority he didn't know he had until the shame of the intense humiliation he endured had unearthed it.

"Oh Fuck, the kid has us by the balls Bron, sorry mate, he has me by the balls and you by the short and curlies. We better get on with our work duty."

With that Anna was marched down the beach as the light of the day eased, long shadows of Anna's walk of shame filled the beach.

The wedding party was silent, the beautiful Anna, the jewel of the Nudist resort, taken away on her special day. As they all watched they saw the mob of desperadoes come out at the end of the beach, cameras flashing and obscenities being yelled. All this captured by Matty and Pixie, still filming for their website. Many of the wedding party glared at Justin, blaming all of Anna's woes on him.

Justin, suddenly feeling so guilty, his new found strength deflated, approached Sally, asking meekly,

"Can you please take me to the police station, please, I want to be with Anna and do anything I can to help her."

"Bad luck Justin, Bill and I have to go back and reopen the resort, all these people need to get to their camps. Jump in with us, I don't think anyone else here will give you a lift back after seeing you throw lovely Anna away like a dirty rag."

With a heavy mood the nudists packed up and shuffled back to their cars, all illuminated as one of them had set fire to the timber trellis they had made from driftwood for the wedding.

Justin stayed behind, staring at the flames, thinking how his promised life was going up in flames, how Anna was facing her own hell in the cells, being thrown to the wolves under arrest in there, their lust for her not only unsatisfied, but intensified as well as the perps exchange their stories and the other crims learn of Anna and her amazing body.

A virgin naked body about to be gifted to them, unknowns to them yet their faces will beam with evil delight in 2 hours time. He found himself tugging on his tiny cock, thinking of how Anna would be received by the criminals, hating that he found it arousing as well as disgusting, yet tugged away. He celebrated the end of his wedding day shooting his load as he had a sad lonely miserable orgasm into the flames, casting his sperm into hell.

"I'll be joining you all soon in the flames of Hell boys!" Justin said to his incinerating sperm before walking down the beach slowly to catch his ride back to so called Paradise. His wedding night consummated not with his first blow job from his bride, not with him breaking through Anna's hymen, but him, Justin who had a great life with Anna ahead of them, had fucked it up and now had his first ever wank, a lonely sick, unsatisfying wank instead.

He felt the worse he ever had.

The only thing keeping Justin from turning around and throwing himself into the flames was

Anna's wedding night was going to be a far worse and extremely more intense, he fucking needed to man up and save her.

Suddenly he got his spirit back, he sprinted down the beach, the exercise forcing oxygen into his body, his mind was now racing, by the time he arrived at the car park, the pervs and weirdos calling him names that he didn't hear, he was so focused.

Jumping in with Bill and Sally, all the others had left, he was lucky Sally made Bill wait.

Determined, forthright and strong, the new Justin said,

"Guys hurry back, we need to ring the station before they arrive, I think I have a way of saving Anna. I AM going to save her."

"Fantastic, that's the Justin we love. Welcome back. Buckle up, lets go." Bill said proudly, glad his little mate had found his spark.

Bill turned the key to start the engine. Justin had spark, but Bill's battery wasn't working.

CLICK, CLICK CLICK.

"OH FUCK, NOT NOW OF ALL FUCKING TIMES." Bill swore.

"What's wrong Bill?" Justin asked, very concerned from the back seat.

"The fucking battery has died, we are going no where and there is no mobile reception here." Bill stated glumly. "Once the others realise we haven't gotten back they will send someone back to check on us, but that will take 2 hours and then its another hour back, so Anna will be facing her foes for at least 2 hours in the lockup before we can contact the Station with your plan. We are truly screwed, but Anna is totally fucked, all because I should have changed the battery on our last trip to town but I forgot with all the shit about that cunt of a detective. I am so sorry little buddy."

Justin's poor heart sank. Normally Justin wold descend into a sulk, just give up. But new enduring Justin would not sulk at the latest setback. His agile mind worked hard, suddenly his hung head rose up and he said,

"With your guy's help, I have a cunning plan, we still might be able to save Anna!"

"We will do anything to help you Justin, we want you two back together." Sally said.

"I am really glad you said that Sally, here is my plan, you are vital for it to work...."

To be continued, if requested.