Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill was driving his 4WD up as fast as he could and had the lights off to not forewarn Craig and Colin of his arrival. Fortunately Justin, who had ran back and alerted Bill they needed urgent help had told Bill to switch on the lights when he did. Bill slammed the brakes on just in time. Otherwise Anna and Pixie would have been smashed by the strong bull bar attached to front of Craig's 4WD. Other vehicles were starting to head up the hill in support as word spread fast through the nudist camp of Craig and Colin's attack.

Bill and Justin were horrified, Pixie was even more ghostly white and frozen, unseeing the lights or the 4WD, a dead vacant 1000 yard stare. But Anna looked worse, she had blood running down her mouth and face.

"Take the girls back Justin, Sally will tend for them. I need to catch these mongrel bastards." Bill ordered, the veins on his neck throbbing with his anger.

"Matty is hurt and bleeding bad." Anna called out as Justin ushered the girls into another vehicle for a ride back to the lodge.

Bill and a posse of other 4WDs shot up to Matty and Pixie's isolated campsite. Bill let the others rush to Matty's aid, he was focused on detaining the arseholes who threatened and harmed his friends and customers.

But he was too late. They must have heard them or saw their lights on their approach. Like the vermin they are, they had scurried off into the dark.

A chubby, jolly mid 50's woman, Rachel, insisted she help Sally, as she was a trauma nurse and between the two of them they had cleaned up Matty's wound, dressed it and bought him back round, gladly finding he was coherent. He passed the various alertness tests the nurse asked him to answer or perform. She was confident that he was OK and didn't need a trip to hospital but offered to stay by his couch side in the lodge to ensure he had no issues through what remained of the night. They wrapped Pixie up and kept an eye on her condition, not wanting to shock her further after whatever she had been through.

To Sally's great relief, Anna had no damage at all, apart from a bit of soreness around the corners of her mouth and the back of her throat and her bruised nipples. They cleaned Anna up and had her gargle mouth wash disinfectant to ensure she wouldn't have any infections. She explained that all the blood belonged to Colin and then explained how it happened. The room broke up in glorious tension relieving laughter on hearing how Anna munched down with force on the idiot's former hard dick.

The warm supportive laughter tickled Pixie's subconsciousness and she quietly asked,

"What is so funny?"

Anna rushed to her and embraced her.

"Oh beautiful Pixie, you are back, we were so worried about you?" Anna cooed.

"Why, how did I get here in the lodge?" Pixie asked puzzled.

"Never mind that dear, here I made you a nice cuppa, I want you to drink it up, you need some sweet tea to help you right now." Nurse Rachel insisted.

"But.."

"Don't argue with your Nurse, otherwise we might have to feed it to you via a hose?" The Nurse joked.

Pixie's eyes sparkled their amazing twinkle of vivid green,

"Ohh, tell me more, which of my little holes would you use Nurse?"

"That's my Pixie, you are truly back darling!" Anna cried with joy.

On seeing Matty with his head bandaged up, she asked again what happened. No one wanted to send her back into shock so they all shrugged and avoided her stare.

Pixie, now alert and feeling very, very frustrated, grabbed her camera and said,

"Well if you won't tell me what happened I'll just watch what I was recording, I know I was shooting some sexy stuff before whatever happened. Oh shit, my camera battery is dead."

Sal said, "We can play the memory card on the big TV if you like, I think all of us want to know what happened up there."

They gave Pixie the remote so she could fast forward or stop the footage anytime in case it was too much for her or Anna. The room watched the events, Justin barring up witnessing his sexy bride in action on the massage table, feeling so jealous as Matty had his stiffy sucked and Justin literally blew his chance. The room gasped with the sounds of Craig's and Colin's arrival and threats of rape.

Pixie must have turned the camera on them when she looked back at the interruption, before freezing.

The room had a collective deep gasp at the sight of the wild eyed men, holding their big erections like weapons, intense with their rape plans.

The camera turned just in time to see Matty's face contort as he blew in Anna's mouth.

This is where Justin wanted to be swallowed up by a big hole and hide as the room witnessed his cowardly escape.

Pixie said, "Great thinking Justin, running to get help, you are amazing."

"Um, er, thanks Pixie." was his awkward reply, stunned his cowardliness could be seen in a heroic way.

"Yes darling, you did so well, there is no way you and Matty could have overpowered those brutes, I am sure they were on drugs as well as the grog, they were so amp-ed up. We have seen what just one brute did to Matty." Anna said in support of her husband-to-be.

The room cheered when they saw on the video Matty taking his chance. He ran out of view and then shortly they could hear Colin choking. They all went "Ouch" as they heard the bottle hit Matty and his cry of pain.

The room gasped again, this time in amazement, not shock, when they saw Anna deep throat Craig's proud hardness all the way.

They cheered again when Anna bite Craigs bum, but went "EWWWW!" as she tongued his anus.

When Anna was being slapped in the face hard by the two cocks Justin smashed his little fist into his other palm in anger, but his dick was stiff. He was so angry, but so turned on, seeing his bride being used and abused and seemingly loving it.

The room drew in a deep breath when Craig got between Anna's legs.

Justin and Matty winced when they watched Anna bite down on the base of Colin's dong and again as they watched it come out of her mouth shredded. Meanwhile the girls were all cheering Anna.

"Go Girl!"

"That will teach the arsehole!"

The room was then silenced as Anna writhed slowly down the table, her widespread cunt dancing like a cobra before it strikes, they were all hypnotised by its sultry movements.

When the blackness of Anna's escape as she carried Pixie to safety was suddenly blazed bright white of the headlights and spotlights of Bill's truck so close, it made everyone watching jump.

Unbeknown to them, Bill had entered the room.

"Just as well Justin made me turn on the lights then otherwise I would have killed the girls. I was trying to sneak up on the culprits."

Anna and Pixie both ran over to shy Justin and hugged and kissed him, rubbing their bodies on his small erection accidentally. Justin went to push them away as he was so close to cumming just from watching Anna do all the things she did in the video. How could she lick someones anus and love doing it? How did she get that huge cock all the way in? He almost blew when he saw her throat distend as Craig's cock moved down it so deep.

When Anna said in his ear,

"My hero deserves finally getting his first blowjob."

And Pixie added in the other ear,

"You mean OUR hero and a blowjob from BOTH of us!"

It tripped Justin over the edge,and before he could warn the girls, he was arcing cum on both their bodies as he orgasmed ashamedly, thinking of both girls sucking on his penis.

"OHH JUSTIN!" Both girls cried.

Bill announced,

"The campers have set up a roster to keep an eye out for the fugitives and we have disabled their vehicle. Now, you lot get some sleep, this young couple needs to look fresh for their wedding."

"Bill, can you carry me to bed, suddenly I feel exhausted." Anna purred.

"It will have to be in mine and Sally's bed, we can't let you into your room remember, its a crime scene."

"Ohh, I forgot. OK!"

As Bill rested Anna on his big bed she directed Justin to eat his orgasm off her.

As Justin gladly licked Anna's torso, he even got away licking the boob that didn't have any sperm on it and was thrilled he didn't get caught being so brazen.

Anna asked Bill if he could give her his special goodnight kiss down there like he did the night Sally and Bill taught them about oral sex. She really needed a good release to help her sleep well after the hectic evening.

"You don't mind Justin?" Bill asked

Justin, still grinning for getting away with his little licking conquest on Anna's unsullied breast didn't really hear but mumbled back,

"Whatever Bill."

Suddenly the day caught up with Justin and he lay alongside Anna just to rest his eyes for a second, in the comfy big bed, feeling Anna's leg cross over his in a leg hug. Or so he thought as he drifted off, unaware his bride was really spreading her legs, offering her still intact slit up to Bill's eager mouth. Justin was soon fast asleep.

Bill tongue wasted not a drop of the sweet virgin nectar flowing freely from Anna's excitement. All the hard cocks and dicks she had held and sucked that night had her so wound up, Bill's skills soon had Anna bursting with erotic fireworks as she came and came on his active mouth. Bill had never experienced a girl come so fast, he was only half erect yet.

Anna glowed for a minute as Bill gently eased off her now sensitive pussy and looked down at the beauty and wondered aloud,

"Anna trusts me completely, a lessor man would be stealing her cherry right now, while she is most vulnerable."

"Well I better reward you then Bill, I want to try something." Anna then spun around on the bed and dropped her head over the edge and manoeuvred her mouth towards Bill's half hard cock.

"Let me go at my own pace, after all you have done for us you definitely deserve to be the first man to orgasm deep in my throat!"

Anna only gagged twice before she could learn to naturally relax and control her gag reflex. Bill was amazed as he watched his now rock hard erection be swallowed by this stunning teenager who was getting married in a few hours.

When the brothers were abusing her mouth and throat Anna was fairly passive, but now she was actively urging Bill on, really sucking and gulping, grabbing and feeling his tight arse cheeks and urging him to blast away in her welcoming throat. At one stage she pulled his impressive Big Boy from her mouth and told Bill,

"Pinch my slutty puffy bruised nipples!"

She then held the base of his cock and fucked her face on his erection rapidly 5 times before letting go and then deepthroating twice. She repeated the actions, speeding up as Bill tortured her nipples, somehow he knew she wanted a bit of rough play.

Feeling her young nipples swell in response, watching her bald cunt writhe as Anna sucked and swallowed him like a proper slut soon had Bill shooting deep down the back of her gripping throat. Pulse after pulse pumped into the virgin, surprising Bill how powerful his orgasm was.

Anna treated Bill's cock to a great clean up before he lent in and kissed Anna on the lips goodnight.

Anna kissed him back, cheekily passing a wad of his own sperm back that she had saved in the side of her mouth.

Bill grabbed her mouth held it open then spat it back in Anna's mouth before kissing and sucking her neck and leaving the faintest of love-bites there.

"Goodnight Anna"

"Mmm. It certainly finally turned out to be, thank you Bill." Anna murmured before yawning and closing her eyes.

Bill smirked as he left the room and the young couple slept, he thought, "I had to leave a small mark on her neck, being the first man allowed to blow so deep in there. I wonder where else she will let me be the first, or deepest?"

He checked in on the living room and Matty was sleeping soundly on the lounge and Pixie and the Nurse were cuddled up together on the other lounge sleeping.

Bill grabbed his amazing wife and they cuddled with sleeping forms of the young virgins in their bed.

It felt like Bill had just shut his eyes when he was awakened by a car horn tooting as the sun rose.

He went to the balcony and saw that some of the campers were marching a compliant pair of brothers down the hill.

Bill raced down and saw the pair up close. They were covered in scratches, welts and bruises and feeling very sorry for themselves in the light of day.

Worried that the campers might have lynched the pair and caused their injuries Bill asked,

"What happened?"

"Dumb fuckwits ran head first into the lantana, the brambles and all the other nasties including the stinging trees you have in that untamed part of the property, in their haste to escape you last night." One proud camper said.

"They were so off their heads they kept pushing deeper and deeper into that shit until they finally realised they were being torn apart by the forest. They waited til daylight to tip toe out, trying not to get so scratched up on their exit but failing badly at it." Another added.

"We could hear them crying like babies, they were in so much agony." Another camper gloated rightly.

"Is that true?" Bill glared at Craig.

"Yep, I thought it would be like the gentle garden, like the forest down by the main campsite where I hid from you yesterday arvo. We need pain relief and patching up, that forest really fucked us over." Craig admitted.

"Serves you both damn right, you pair are scum, intent on raping and assaulting our young customers. Sexual assault has no place in our society and certainly not in a nudist resort. True nudists accept nudity without sexuality. There is no sexuality in rape, it is just a demeaning form of assault. Go to your tent and wait, the cops will be here to deal with you any minute. Don't try and run off into the forest." Bill lectured sternly to the miserable pair.

"Never going in there again." Colin moaned, looking with fear at the beautiful forest.

When the forensic cops turned up, after Bill let them in. They were here to test the bedroom for evidence of Detective Thistlethwaith's alleged crimes. However, they were swamped with the nudists all bouncing and jiggling as they rushed to tell them about Craig and Colin.

The plan of having the resort empty for the cops to investigate without being distracted was momentarily shelved.

The old sergeant was chuckling, his sidekick was a nerdy young woman, but she still had attitude. She had been taught that all old white men were bad and ruined the planet, her planet. She looked disgusted when she was assigned under his supervision for this job. They had only conversed on work, nothing personal, on the drive out. However her eyes were now the size of dinner plates as she was confronted by all the naked jostling bodies.

"Sarge, does this mean we have to be naked, like the sign said at the gate, if we leave the cop car?" She asked timidly, suddenly seeking the reassurance of a wise older man.

"Well, it is a nudist camp Bronwyn, what do you think, you're an adult, you work it out?." Was all he replied. He was sick of these young things coming through the job feeling all entitled and they were more likely to whinge, cry and stab you in the back than work as a team, where you might occasional cut corners and get real shit done.

"Oh fuck no, I can't, I just can't." She cried.

"Well. I'll go do the job myself, but I will have to report you just stayed in the car today." Here are the tears and whining he thought, he better watch his back for her knife. Hence his textbook response as a supervisor, he is instructed to announce and report any of her failings.

"Can I keep my gun belt on Sarge?"

"For sure, why would you leave the car without it? Isn't it so beautiful up here." The Sargent said, casting his eyes over the nude Sally, Anna and Pixie.

"I guess it really is paradise, the grounds and the forest look amazing. You won't tell anyone back at the station I stripped off will you Sarge?" Bronwyn asked concerned.

"If you want to, you have my word I won't say a word about it!"

Bronwyn breathed deep for a minute, building her courage up.

"Thanks Sarge, now turn aside as I undress."

The Sarge chuckled to himself. He never told Bronwyn she had to get naked, she was the one who thought she did. Of course they should suit up in their white overalls to test the crime scene, but if he got to see what this shy nerd looked like out of her clothes it might be worth the heat he will cop from breaching investigation protocol. He could say the owners insisted as they still had their customers on site, so it was a matter of which protocol overrides the other.

"Here goes nothing, literally!" Bronwyn sighed as she opened the cop car door and stepped out into the open daylight naked except for her gun belt. Sarge watched her cute arse rise from the seat and as she leaned to get out, she flashed him with her tiny butt hole and her hairy snatch. She turned around, cradling her breasts, trying to hide them from Sarge's view and leaned into the open window. The nudists were all greeted to Bronwyn's butt and her charms, unwittingly exposed to them all. She was so concerned about showing her boobs to her supervisor she forgot about all the other people.

"Aren't you undressing too Sarge?"

"Not til I have the perps arrested, you'll get to see all of me soon, don't worry."

"I didn't mean it like that Sarge, Oh, I am so confused right now."

"Here, take this satchel and go and take some notes from the victims, I'll go grab the scum." The Sarge said, passing a small bag to Bronwyn, who now had to expose her breasts to get the item.

"Geez Bron, you have a stunning pair of knockers!" Sarge exclaimed, breaking his staid supervisor role as he was amazed she packed a great pair of tits.

Bronwyn grabbed the bag and turned quickly, her cheeks red with embarrassment.

After securing Colin and Craig, the Sarge gladly stripped off and carried the forensic kit up to the lodge. He walked out on the balcony and looked down at Bronwyn, interviewing Anna by the pool and felt himself barring up. Just then Sally walked up to him and asked,

"Would you like to see the room where the assaults took place? Ohh is that thing cocked and ready to fire?"

"Urr, sorry about that Sally." Sarge said, quickly hiding his 3/4 stiffy with the kit bag.

"Sarge, it is OK, you have done us all a favour by coming so early and arresting those creeps. If you want, I could tame your erection, would you like that?" Sally hinted with a gleam in her eye, rocking her pelvis from side to side, ensuring the Sargent's eyes would be focused on her bare slit.

"Ahh, I guess it would help with my concentration. Thanks, I'll take you up on what you are offering!" He replied, his eyes glued to her cunt lips, now showing the moist inner lips as Sally was excited with her plan.

"Leave your bag here and follow me, we can't be seen by my husband." Sally said in a conspiring way, teasing the Copper even more.

The Sarge was now fully barred up as he followed her deliberate writhing bum cheeks as Sally led him out the back door at the rear of the lodge where they would have privacy.

There was a large day bed under a canopy of lush green.

"Take off your gun belt and pass it to me and lie on the bed."

He couldn't believe his luck, this tanned naked goddess was going to fuck him.

He hurriedly complied and Sally turned around, holding a large bucket of cold tank water and dumped it on Sarge's crutch.

"GAWD THAT'S COLD!" He cried.

"Yes, this rainwater tank never gets the sun on it, I find it calms the most excited erections down very quickly." Sally said grinning. "Bronwyn told me you didn't tell her she could keep her uniform on, so I am just getting one back for the girls Sarge."

"Fair enough Sally, I guess I deserved it, but when she thought she had to nude up because of the sign at the entrance and all the nudists still here, who was I to stop her stripping off and showing me what she has under the unflattering uniform."