Young Women with Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my secret, and I had to let it out."

While Jennifer was telling her story, the three of us were so aroused and horny that all three of us were masturbating side by side, enjoying the story and the passionate way Jennifer was telling it.

The first to orgasm was Jennifer, who let her finger slide into her pussy and cum right after the telling. It was as if she had had a fantasy in which she had masturbated and came to orgasm at the very end. The second to orgasm was me rubbing my pussy and pressing on my clit, and I came immediately after seeing Jenifer orgasm. Her story excited me and aroused me to the extreme, but her reaction to her orgasm made me orgasm.

The third to orgasm was Stacy, who changed positions and was right behind me. While Jennifer told her story, Stacy put her leg over my leg and humped my leg to orgasm.

It was not the first time we masturbated together, but it was the most beautiful. This story changed the way we felt about each other and our sexuality.

The three of us lay on the bed, drinking wine and talking about the "daddy issues", remembering Jennifer's story and getting goosebumps at the memory of it.

Jennifer seized the opportunity and urged Stacy to tell us how the story had affected her.

Stacy looked at us ashamedly and replied, "I developed daddy issues, but it did not turn me into a pervert like you, Jenny."

Then Stacy began to tell her story.

That is the subject of my next chapter.

12