All Comments on 'Younger Big Brother'

by Sirius123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Originally, I wrote and posted a much stronger worded comment. Thinking better of it I have since removed the first one and will simply make the suggestion that the author tag his stories a little better. The tags listed were not nearly strong enough for a story this abusive.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's good to see little brother as a big brother or treading big brother as a young brother..but It's messed up to bring a girl in it...humiliation can be done without brining girl...do more of this kind of story without brining a girl in it...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's good to see little brother as a big brother or treading big brother as a young brother... But It's messed up to bring a girl in it... Humiliation can be done without brining a girl...do more of this kind of story without brining a girl...

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories5 months ago

What a nasty and degrading story! PLEASE stop writing! What kind of person are you that you can think about humiliating your own brother. And doing so in front of his girlfriend, who only made matters worse. The larger, younger brother should have told his nasty, bitch of a girlfriend to shut the fuck up. I wouldn’t even recommend this to the trash can. It’s not even good enough for that. Burn it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is the girl really necessary?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The girl wasn’t necessary but I loved the description of the huge pecs…nuzzling into them..sucking..omg

AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocro3 months ago

The story is hot. Ke the setup

Michrick1Michrick1about 1 month ago

This story had many good possibilities.......sorry you didn't use one. It is degrading at least IMO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous