Your Back, Back to Me

Story Info
4 short scenes written for you, my lovely whore.
3.2k words
4.08
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I park the car and check my phone. The flight should have arrived a few minutes ago. Indeed, I received your snaps meaning that you have landed. They were taken during the flight. I open them, I am expecting them.

I recognize your image in the flight toilet mirror. Just as we agreed. I love your obedience. You have the upper buttons of your blouse undone and your free hand is sneaking in, touching your boob. You are smiling. Inviting. I take a deep breath.

Next snap is a short video. I have no way of knowing how much later it was taken, but your clothes are looking a lot looser now. And also you look more... sweaty? With your free hand you take your blouse up, revealing the abs and the undone button of your trousers. The hand glides downwards and inside. I can clearly see the pattern on the trousers fabric and understand what your fingers are doing. You take the hand upwards, two wet fingers, directed towards your face. The snap ends as you start opening your mouth.

You did as I asked. One still and one video. Thank you, you always do as I ask. Still sitting in the car I move slightly to get more comfortable. In my pants, you know.

I do not know if you came on that flight or if you didn't. Those details were neither part of the instructions nor of your reply. I will not ask, then I will never know.

I keep watching it on repeat, noticing how the shadows of the light-blue trousers reveal what your fingers do, two fingers, first around the clit, then in and out, then in and out again. Twice. I see a nipple, erect, though the open blouse. I see your hungry look towards the fingers.

I put the phone away and get out of the car. I wait. I guess I can wait, I have been waiting for almost an eternity now. As usual, I forgot to tell you that I had arrived and I have your car waiting for you. So I text this. And wait some more.

I see you approaching from the terminal. I see you wet, I mean, it was raining. A wheeled case behind you. A cabin bag hanging from your shoulder with the strap nearly around your neck. Oh, that neck.. with that strap around it.

Your hair and clothes are slightly wet. You walk all the way to me, then drop everything. We hug. We kiss. I feel your body. You feel mine. You know I've watched your snaps, no doubt about that. Bagage in the car, we sit. I drive.

***

You relax. You sink in your seat. You breathe. Deep. Slowly. You smile. You take your bra off, revealing your gorgeous double Ds.

I restrain the need to talk. For I always talk. But not now. I drive in silence.

A beautiful silence that is only slightly interrupted when you notice that I take the country road, not the highway. But you say nothing, so the beautiful silence triumphs again.

I look at you. You look at me. I take your hand and caress it. You enjoy it. Then, you move your hand to my leg. You caress it. Strokes going along, then to the inner side. The rain continues, heavily.

The moment is slightly broken as awkwards movements are absolutely necessary to release some tension inside my underwear. You move your torso towards me as you are using both hands now. You open what you need to open and you take it out.

"I really was looking forward to this" - you say and you swallow my cock.

I focus on the road. I try. I manage some ten minutes or so until the sensations, the noises and your warmth are too much. I keep driving on one hand and use the other hand to creep under your blouse. I find a boob. I roll my fingers over your nipple. I caress it. You now make small pauses to handle both pleasures; the cock in your throat and the digital work on the nipples. You are not only moving your head now, but your entire body. I decide it is enough and I pull the car over.

I get you off my dick and attack your neck with my lips. Moving slowly downwards. You freeze, you relax, you accept me with open arms and total submission. I reach your tits and kiss them. I focus on your nipples again. First one. I work it nicely with lips, tongue and occasionally teeth. You grab my head and do a quick tit swap as effectively as you can. You arch backwards, you moan. You want more.

Big rain droplets splashing everywhere. I move to the back seat.

"Take off your pants and come... here with me".

You do as asked and sit on my cock, already wearing protection. You are so fucking wet. You are dripping.

With time I have learned to read your hornyness by the amount of seconds you use to start moving your abs muscles in a delightful low body roll wave. On some occasions you play cowgirl, you dance, you change tempo, you use your internal muscles. But now, you seek pure physical pleasure immediately. And that nearly throws me off. I grab you all around with my arms. My face is deep somewhere on your skin. You increase your body waves. You grab my head tightly against your left boob. Or is it the right one? Then take my hand to the neighboring nipple.

I interrupt your waves so I can get better purchase on the car seat and fuck you harder. Thrusting at high tempo. You enjoy my energy. I grab your hair from behind and pull downwards. You look up exposing your beautiful neck. The intense friction on my dick pushes me physically very close to my orgasm, but I stop. You take over and start with your waves immediately. Oh god, how you love to fuck. I do not release your hair yet and see you struggling as I hold it tight. It looks like you suffer a bit from the rudeness. You enjoy the domination, you little slut. This is nearly too much for me and I suddenly approach the edge that I had no clue was so near. I try to freeze. Try to hold. And I come in an effort trying to avoid it. I release your hair.

Your abdominal waves are still coming. As you are approaching your orgasm, the psychological pleasure I feel exceeds the physical one. Despite coming, I feel horny in my head as I hear you roll one wave with your first involuntary moan. The next wave has its moan even louder. I bite. I squeeze. You surf a couple more waves. Sweaty, our bodies relax on each other and we melt into a tender kiss.

***

After driving the rest of the trip, while listening to music and talking as responsible adults, we unpack the car, walk into your place and lock the door.

I move to the kitchen. You get naked. I prepare some food before following you upstairs, just mashing an avocado and grabbing a fruit. I place the avocado pit in the bowl.

You start filling the bathtub and help me undress. You relax in the water and wait to be fed. I work the tortilla chip in the improvised guacamole and place it in your hungry mouth. You enjoy it. I massage your neck while you relax in the tub and eat what I prepared.

You take the pit and look at it. You think. You don't say anything and leave it back in the bowl. You continue eating and I join you.

Once in the tub and with the empty bowl, I grab the avocado pit and approach it to your lips. You kiss it. You give me an inquiring look. You lick any remaining avocado on it. I drop it into the water.

I take the knife and start working on the mango fruit. I grab a large piece and approach it to your lips again. You suck the entire piece, eagerly. Likewise with the following pieces, you suck some pieces and even my fingers, because you love being my slut.

As the food is finished you are expecting me to do the next move. I get some short bondage ropes. You are on your knees, water to the waist. I fix your hands behind your back in a simple but beautiful shibari knot. I sit on a bench next to the bathtub. I grab your hair from behind your head with one hand and look you in the eyes. I move your head slowly towards me and I place your mouth around my erected cock. You balance your body only by adjusting your knees. Once you feel stable you start sucking. There is not much cock-kissing and tongue-playing as you have no control. I decide the rhythm. I decide the depth.

It is difficult for you to control the blow job. You are not exactly eating my dick. You are mostly falling, face first, onto it.

I remember when I came in the car. How I wanted more. I have a hard erection now. And I am enjoying you.

After some very nice precious moments, where I change my hands behind your head, I try to keep you a bit more shallow. Just to realize that you are seeking deeper, you slut. You go deep until you get some involuntary choke reactions. You are not drowning in it, it just sounds like that.

I pull you out, spit dripping everywhere.

"I like it. I want more", you beg.

"I know", I reply while I dive with my hand in the tub. Get the avocado pit and place it in your open mouth and fix it in place by wrapping one of the clothes I found spread on the floor. You try to say something but it is impossible to understand you.

I bend you over the bench. I go back to the water and make sure the rope sits properly. You feel my caresses on your arms, back, moving towards your ass. I open the hand-shower and I wet first the upper part of your upper body, water flowing both inside and outside the tub, wetting the floor and some clothes. I focus the stream to your ass and scrub with my hand.

I use cold water, you twist.

I use hot water, you arch backwards and say something unintelligible.

I wait, I use hotter water. I feel it burning hot. Shortly, I leave it to flow through your ass again. You scream. Then wash off with cold water. I play repeating the burning and cooling sequence until I am pleased. Until it is not a surprise for you any longer. You groan every time.

Enough of water play for now. I approach my face and stick my tongue out. I lick around your butt. Each side, gently. On top with a lot of saliva. Also downwards, approaching your cunt. I kiss the anus opening with my lips. I lick all over your anus. Place my lips around it and I start sticking the tongue out. I like this very much. I like the feel of it. I fuck your ass with my tongue, gently. You make some noises that I associate with pleasure.

I close my eyes and feel how your anus tightly squeezes my tongue. It feels soft and clean. It presses my tongue firmly on the sides. My mouth wide open on your butt, my tongue penetrating you from behind.

I take distance so I can breathe. I slightly caress your anus opening with my thumb, while other fingers playfully explore your cunt. I work my thumb pressing the stream of the shower hose to your anus. And cycle through temperature one more time. I see your face resting on the bench, saliva zipping out of your mouth around the avocado pit, completely surrendered.

I eat your butt again, enjoying the anal-squeezing feeling on my tongue again. I try to move my tongue inside. Your breathing intensifies. Your body learns to relax even more. The squeezing is now less intense.

Lube time. I use it in excess. I stand and apply it to my hard cock as well. I catch you trying to spy on what I am doing. I locate my cock head right in the anal opening. Everything feels slippery now. I start working my way into you. You squeeze your eyes shut, bite on the avocado pit.

It feels a lot of pressure around my dick. So tight. A strong sensation. I continue until I am about one third in. I wait. I embrace your body with mine, without moving much. I play with your tits from behind. Maybe not to give you pleasure as earlier, but mostly because it was irresistible, sorry.

I move slowly out and watch how your anus uses some seconds to completely close again. I use more lube and push myself into your butt again. I use less time now, but at the same depth.

I try to thrust, I move but my cock is not gliding. The internal skin of your anus is the one moving following my cock. Start feeling the gliding increases, and pressure decreases some. I pull out. Your ass is not completely closed now. I bend, on my knees, and kiss your ass as before. Fuck you with my tongue. The lube taste is everywhere now. I can feel your ass relaxing. No more butthole-squeeze on my tongue like before.

I stand, more lube, and push with my cock. It goes more than halfway now. I wait a few moments and the pressure decreases. I pull out, your ass still open. Apply the last drops of lube and push in. Then I start fucking your ass. The glide increases as you relax and pressure decreases.

You move your body desperately. You cannot decide if you are trying to untie your hands, escape, beg for more or spit the pit out. I make it easier for you. I get off and grab a belt. Put it around your neck and tie it to the bench. Maybe you finally understand that escaping is not an option.

I get back to the tub and aim at your ass again. I fuck your ass. Press my cock, your ass takes me in. Without stopping now. I fuck you. I play around with the angles until I feel I hit something different. You feel it as well. I keep that angle and pace. After a nice work out I start to feel that with every hit your body relaxes more and more. It is not that tight any more and you fight no longer.

You enjoy. I enjoy.

I start feeling that despite coming in the car, I will not last much longer and I start imagining filling you up inside. My cock glides easily and I do not need such a tight grip longer. I grab the shower and place it under your legs, pointing up, aiming for your clit. You start doing a lateral type of swing to help me hit the target. You moan, stronger, and stronger, and stronger. The waves start again.

I approach the edge and scream: «Filling you now».

I look at the belt holding you down, your arms crossed on your back, your ass swinging. It is too much. I forget about you for a second and dive deep in my personal physical pleasure as I reach climax. I deliver one warm load. two loads, and a third one. I slowly come back to reality and reduce my tempo. I feel your anus contracting rhythmically following your body waves. You keep moaning with every wave until they extend in time and you slowly start to relax.

I quickly untie you and we collapse on the tub. We change the water to a new, warmer one. We remain there, in a prolonged hug.

***

The afternoon develops into evening, mostly tidying, talking, sharing a meal, and a cup of tea. We go to bed early. We hear the rain outside and relax.

You move one hand and start caressing my upper body. A finger or two scrubs one of my nipples and my body tenses. This is all you need. Your lips jump to my upper body and you start licking my skin, nipples, hands and lips. You move quickly downwards to discover my penis soft and relaxed. You lift it slightly with one finger, you open your mouth and go all the way in. You do not suck. You do not lick. Your lips pressing towards my pelvis. I try to spy, but see no penis anymore. I close my eyes.

Such a slut you are. I like you very much. And I believe I like you being such a slut. You keep pressing towards my pubic area with your lips and I feel how the content of your mouth develops. As it grows it starts pressing towards your tongue and finally towards your throat. At this point you keep pressing downwards until a choking reflex kicks in. Now you start a blow job as a whore.

I try to focus on the physical pleasure, on myself. It is nice, but still I cannot believe you are such a whore. You keep pressing deeper until involuntary chokes interrupt you. I identify the best of the physical pleasure. My breath intensifies and I start to move involuntarily to explore that pleasing point. I enjoy. You enjoy.

I move a hand towards your cunt, but you move away from me.

You keep giving head, higher pace now. I can feel you are a bit unsure on how to please me best. Blowing lips, licking the trunk, spit on the tip, helping with your hand, you try everything with some hesitation. The only thing you do without hesitating is going all the way deep until it chokes you.

You take it out from your mouth just to say that you are horny again.

We do it together. You help me explore those pleasure points again. And instead of increasing the tempo that could develop to a frenetic rush, you milk out every stroke, every lick, every touch, every moment. We use time and you learn how to maximize the physical pleasure I feel. My movements try to prolong every wave of pleasure pushing closer to the edge. You find it out, and explore how to keep me there. You have full control over me. I realize that not only coming for a third time would be possible, but also unavoidable. The entire skin of my body is super sensitive now, I have involuntary muscle movements that go from my abs to my ass. I close my eyes and I release.

I do not know what you do with it, if you spit it somewhere or if you swallow it. It is not my business, it is for free use.

Last thing I remember is that you become the big spoon and the day ends.