All Comments on 'Your Back, Back to Me'

by oldFormless

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

"Your back, Back to Me". When there is a major spelling error in the title, it does not bode well for the quality of the writing. Title should be "You're back, Back to Me". The indicator was spot on.

"Your" has a completely different meaning to "You're". Look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Won't waste time on a story with a grammatical error in the TITLE!

YOUR BACK, BACK TO ME Should be"

YOU'RE BACK, BACK TO ME

oldFormlessoldFormlessover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. I realize that I should have listened to my editor and killed my darlings. I probably wouldn’t read a story with your/you’re mistakes either. I back you there :)

Here, the first back is meant as ‘back side’, and the comma is replacing «is». So, the meaning is «your back side is back to me». But I decided to keep my original version of the title and play with words believing that most readers will not confuse it with a your/you’re mistake.

If you ever come back and decide reading the story let us know what you think og it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldFormless@oldFormless
I am non-native English writer. I discovered erotic literature at a young age. It worked. I have not read erotica for more than 20 years. And I am rediscovering it now, through my partner, who is an active reader, my muse of inspiration and editor of my works.