All Comments on 'Your Best Damn Girlfriend Ever'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
Jarrod159Jarrod159almost 17 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

That was no joke the best story that I have ever read in this entire genre and a couple others. It is really awesome. I pray to god that you continue writing stories like this. I think that they are good enough that I would pay you to continue writing if need be. anyway, thanks again. my e-mail is Jarrod1159@hotmail.com if you do have more stories or wanna chat. later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Dominance Run Amuck

Should be under BDSM, guy barely escapes from a delusional,

sadistic, near psychotic *guy* in a woman's body.

Kept waiting for him to walk out of her apartment and never

come back after being raped by this nutcase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
UN-FUCKIN REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the most unbelieveablely HOT story I`ve ever read on here!! Oh how I wanna be Angel`s boyfriend!! The thought of having her hard cock buried deep in my burning asshole for 12 hours straight was unreal!! I`d never wear any pants so she could fuck my ass anytime she wanted to. As long as she wanted to. All the time if she wished. To feel load after hot load of her cum flooding my well fucked hole!! Damn I wanna be her fuckhole so badly!! How di I sign up to be her boyfriend?? AWESOME STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amarasfantasyamarasfantasyover 16 years ago
My head's still spinning

Jeez, that was one helluva ride. Once you started with the story, you never stopped. Admittedly, it was kind of extreme and not necessarily the healthiest relationship...but it still sounded like fun. *lol* I'll definitely have to check out some of your other stories. *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unfair

I really didn't like it. Sure I have a shemale fetish like most of you but the fact that all the guy got to do was be fucked up the ass. I mean yeah I am sure after awhile it felt great but I just felt bad for him the entire time or reading it. I felt her to be a total possessive bitch. She didn't care about him at all and I think even in total domination there is some love in there to where he was allowed one orgasm without it being from his ass I mean really..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pretty Hot Fantasy

It's a very well thought out, extremely fun fantasy. Great Stuff!! But i would have changed the ending so the Shemale wasn't so demanding and trying to turn the boyfriend into a slave. But rather end it in a loving commited relationship. Not were the guy chooses to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please make more

Though it sounds finished, I'd luv to see if this boy learned something from this; if he stays with her, or if he tries to go back to his old ways. Either would prove wonderfully entertaining. His confusion and hunger is so real, I couldn't contain myself. *blush*

aprilsfoolaprilsfoolover 15 years ago
A tad OTT....

I must admit I didn't much like the 'shemale' in this story much, a girl with a one track mind! But I really liked the humour in this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best Damn Story Ever?

I hope this isn't your best damn story ever, I would really like to read more.

tzleazetzleazeover 14 years ago
if its not true it should be!

loved it. sounds like a typical day that I would enjoy with my girlfriend. got to go I want to read the rest of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a great fantasy

I loved the story. The guy gets to experience such a hot

shemale, but has to end the relationship. Such a sad ending.

still, if it was me, I might go on at least for a while. I do so much love a beutifull dominate shemale, especially with a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!!! @_@

Hottest story ever! More like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just awesome

this is the best femdom story i have ever read ; more more stories like this please. this is sooooooooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot and very well written

entirely lovable

lifeobsessed75lifeobsessed75over 13 years ago
unbelievable

it seemed to me that it was a strait guy attempting to write homosexual erotica. For 1 thing, tgirl's arent easy, i've been trying to get with 1 for years now, without luck! I have more luck with women, truthfully. The anal sex was sooo painful theres no way it could be enjoyable, no lube, no massaging the asshole no anal pleasure, I know from experience. It came off as too painful and from what I gather from actuall tgirls, they love being the girl. I haven't found 1 story with an acurate depiction of how tgirls really are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Much...

The ending sucked, no pun intended. He cried over losing a sadistic tranny that was using him as a sex toy and then punishing him. I hope the next story you write is about REVENGE on Angelica. Make her pull a train and then let them cum all over her body. That would be fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree

I agree with the other guy that disliked the ending, it pretty much ruined the story for me.

Michelle JoMichelle Joover 13 years ago

I agree with "lifeobsessed75" ... although your story made for some enjoyable reading and even a little comical at times ... Being ASS-Raped is NEVER enjoyable ... No lube, No Foreplay and No Warning ... also NO one ever learns to "Deep-Thought" and over-size Cock while giving their first BJ. I also feel your must be either ST8 or Bi-Curious trying to write a Transsexual\ST8 story. I have been a T-Girl all my life and let me say "No T-Girl I have ever know would describe a sexual encounter this way ... Maybe a "She-Male" because from what I hear they tend to be more aggressive with a more "take charge" attitude.

I do feel your imagination should be compliment and your effort rewarded, so please keep writing. I feel in time you will find your niche and become a Great Witter.

ruwildruwildover 13 years agoAuthor
Relax...it's just for fun!

This story was not meant to be realistic. If it was, then I'd have to write about how Angel struggled trying to stay hard, the possible messy parts since he didn't get an enema in before his encounter with her, and her stopping to put on a (Gasp!) condom. This story was created simply to entertain those of us who are a bit on the submissive side and like our T-Girls a bit on the dominant side. Nothing more. Now if you will excuse me...Angel has a deep need to bend me over the bathroom sink!

Thank you all for your comments. I only mean for the above to clarify my intent.

RU Wild

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great stuff

Your stories as always are hot, exciting and full of imagery! Please keep writing if you can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good stuff

I like it/it was raunchy/erotic/a dominating ts is hot ... the spanking/punishment sex after was great, best part ... always use more oral though ... oral sex gets people ... ask a gal, they'll tell ya, they wanna tease you or get you hot, they'll infer something about blowjobs ....

I didn't even read the end really; kinda skimmed it; but a lot of it was good, although, I don't dismiss some of the other reviews, that just didn't like the Angel character--she is a bit annoying--so the revenge of this psychotic broad would be just as great and she would probably like it; I ve dated psychos they're usually sadistic and masochistic haha ... good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good

man, that girl is insane...

otherwise, good story

mike1475mike1475almost 13 years ago

would love to find me a lady like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome...

this is the best story, i hav ever read, i am deeply requesting the author to please write some more part of this story, i am dying for the parts of this story,

i would love to be with dis type of TS or any girl,

if any TS or any girl want this type of dominating relationship, then i am at your feet, please feel free to contact me:- rakesh22rv@gmail.com

i am eagerly waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hm....

The sex parts were hot, but she was definitely a bit too much. Also, the guy should've gotten SOMETHING, at least head, from her.

Nice, hot story, but could've been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fucking weak

sure shes hot, but no body is that good. what a bitch

mrandmrsTSmrandmrsTSalmost 12 years ago
fantasy yeah, but at what cost?

im VERY lucky to have found myself a sexy, caring long term TS girlfriend, hopefully soon fiance (wish me luck! parents dont know about her package just yet....how do i explain the lack of grandchildren? :P ) when it comes to sex she's just like any other partner ive had, even when she takes me instead, its about love and lube. sure this is written ok i guess, but no way would he cry like a sook...if she was really disappointed then maybe so, but wtf was with the 2 for 1 attitude? he's a sex partner, not a trained fuck monkey to clean up after her. try again fella...im just not buyin it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Um....seriously?

Okay, there's NO WAY this was geared towards any futa or shemale lovers that AREN'T complete and total masochists. I mean, seriously, what the ACTUAL fuck. I don't care if she was the goddamn embodiment of sexual appeal in itself. NOTHING is worth that amount of crap she was pullin'. *tch* Best Damn Girlfriend Ever my completely untouched ASS.

JimPooleyJimPooleyalmost 12 years ago
Ok

I get that this is an erotic story, so realism isn't really your aim, but word to the wise it's far more erotic if you make it believable. First off, how he magically falls in love with her despite the fact that she cheats on him, uses him for slave labour and probably worst of all doesn't reciprocate anything sexual. He's not a total submissive, he stands up to her, so him just rolling over makes no sense, and is just frustrating. If you draw it out slowly, with him gradually becoming more and more dependant on her, it makes that he accepts her 'indiscretions' far more believable.

One more thing, the bullshit about how for some unknown medical reason she has a permanent erection is just silly, and a total mood killer.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked your writing style, and the sex out of context was hot, but it could do with tightening up. 3 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great stuff!

I think your stories are awesome! And I wish you would write some more!

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago

no offense but shes definitely a bitch.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
Yes....

a great girlfriend. Perhaps you will go back to her and be a slave for her and her new boyfriend. I would!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wtf is this shit

Horrible, horrible personality for the 'best girlfriend ever'.

I wouldn't touch her with a 200 foot long pool. The fact that she rapes the guy is bad enough, but doing that and then going on to say she cheated on him the night before? No one, absolutely NO ONE would call that 'best girlfriend ever' material.

She's literally no better then a whore, or one of those evil jocks from the movies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good job

This story was funny ,erotic with elements of truth,and some downright crazy shit.I.loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horrible girlfriend.

Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lifeobsessed75........

Hit the nail on the head! I've dated several tgirls and they were always the submissive ones. The work really hard and spend a lot of money to be a girl. They think being dominant makes them closer to a man so they don't act that way! Good fantasy though I guess!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible girlfriend

Send her to jail where "it" belongs. You might consider doing some physical damage first. Her behavior warrants some payback. People treat cockroaches better than she treated him. She deserves to be put away.

Joanne86Joanne86about 11 years ago

I love this story I wish I could find a she-male to make love to me,id definitely do her cleaning if I was to get that much loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best girlfriend?

More like the girlfriend you'd like to beat the crap out of. What a complete and total animal.

SomeRedRosesSomeRedRosesover 10 years ago
Ending

I thought that the ending was great and all... but truth be told (and I'm not saying I might have had done the same thing that he did) but I honestly think a second chapter or something where they get back together would at least be nice... It was just a really sad ending in my opinion..

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Not a girlfriend - a nightmare.

She was a cunt. And I use that term in the nastiest most derogatory meaning you can imagine. She's the type of "person" that deserves to have the crap beat out of them. Ugly, nasty, waste of time story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck

That bitch was...well I'm strait but that sounded kinda fun at first...but then the thing about the other Guy???? BITCH

AllinandunderAllinandunderover 10 years ago
God, more PLEASE!!!

That was too good to not have a part 2, 3, hell, 2000000!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One good shot to the nose

to break it and she/it is done. What a bitch. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DAMN GREAT STORY... DAMN SHITTY END

You just fucked up the story with that end.. makes the first part, which was wonderful, look like a waste of time. it should have been good if they were in love, and cuz of that love, he would still be with her, even letting her rape him sometimes. but when she seems to not even care about him breaking up, the story has lost all its meaning, and become an average "sex story" instead of a very great story all arround. pity, cuz it was going really well till the last half page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More likely ending?

He arranges for a couple of men to beat the snot out of her, permanently busting her dick. End of problem. End of terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is just plain awful

Bad plot, bad writing, horrible dialogue and in the end, I don't see him doing anything but taking a baseball bat and busting her up for the torture she put him through. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

Amazing story until the end which literally just ruined my entire day

ruwildruwildover 10 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry some of you don't like this story.

However, it wasn't written for macho, tough guys. It was written for submissive guys. The kind that get a thrill at the thought of some hot chick taking control of him and maybe even taking him against his will. I write these types of stories because I like that fantasy and I also write them for the other guys that like that fantasy. If you don't like it that's fine. Your manhood will never be called into question. If you don't like the ending well that's at least a constructive comment. For the rest of you that think it's just manure...well then please don't read any more of my work. But I can't help but wonder...what were you hoping for from a dominant shemale story anyway? In any event relax, it's just a fictional story for entertainment. It was never meant to be anything else.

calckidcalckidover 10 years ago
Polarizing story, no doubt

I find it hilarious that people come to a sex stories site and complain that the fictional stories on that site aren't realistic. ruwild writes over-the-top stroke stories that are some of the best examples of their kind, and I hope they keep coming. If you want mutual respect and drama-free love, look in 'romance'. That's what it's for.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Dear author

In response to your comment let me say this: I was lead to your story by a "similar stories" tag (The story that I was reading wasn't T/C). So I read your story. Didn't like it. Not my cup of tea. Why did I read it? I don't usually read stories in categories like T/C or BDSM and several others. That being said, one of my absolutely favorite stories on this site was posted under BDSM. And while I might quibble about where it was posted, I read and loved it none the less. From that point on, when the 'similar stories" tag leads me from a story I liked to something I might not, I do at least skim the story. After reading your story I thought that it was not badly written but I hated what Angel did to him. As you wrote him, he seemed to be a weak willed, confused person and she physically demeaned, degraded, abused, tortured and humiliated him for no other reason than she could. What made me hate it more was that, in the end, he did nothing to punish or revenge himself on what I considered to be a bully. I found Angel's behavior repulsive. Had he killed her in the end I would not have been unhappy. I simply find nothing entertaining, sexy or in the least bit interesting about this story. Just one person's point of view. I give you credit for posting stories on this site. I simply don't like your treatment of the subject matter.

calckidcalckidover 10 years ago
Re: Overthefalls

ruwild writes a lot of stories about weak-willed and confused men being led (or dragged) into situations they weren't expecting. As fiction, this makes for an interesting story. Lots of people seem to like them.

I like stories like this because they remind me of when sex was new, exciting, scary, and wonderful. Some of the most memorable experiences I've had were ones that drew me in and escalated out of my control. I never personally experienced anything like what Thomas does in this story, and I'm pretty sure I'd be a lot more upset about it than he is if I had, but I can relate to being overwhelmed like that.

As for the 'similar stories' are you aware of how that works? It seems largely to be populated by a selection of stories that are on 'favorites' lists of other people who also favored the story you are reading. Some of us have lots of favorites that don't have any easily discernible common 'theme', which means that sometimes the 'similar stories' will lead you very, very far astray. It's not the author's fault when this happens. It's just an automatic alogrythim trying to impose order on something messy and chaotic. Don't judge based on that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story of a bully

When she ends up dead in an alley, she will have gotten what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

Fairly well written. But Angel needs to get hit by a truck. What a nasty piece of work.

Thelvon27Thelvon27almost 10 years ago
More like your worst nightmare

OK - I rarely comment - However I have to chime in here. 1) like several other comments have said Angel needs to be jailed not applauded she's no better than any other rapist. 2) I have dated several TGirls and met even more - none of them are in ANY way like this bitch - they are generally more docile not dominant they don't find it very feminine. 3) even if as you say in your comments these stories are geared to submissive males it is still extremely poor - being a sub male for over 30 years I can guarantee that there would be NO way that a submissive would put up with her. Being submissive doesn't mean being a doormat - nor does it mean they would put up with the ABUSE described in this story. 4) There is a BIG difference between being dominant and being abusive - what is described in this story is abuse plain and simple. Most Dominants I personally know would kick the snot outta her for even comparing herself to a true Dominant. Finally, there is something you fail to even consider - anal sex without lube can cause SERIOUS harm physically to the receiver - and can cause lasting damage that can have the person involved prosecuted for.

I don't mean to tell you to stop writing at all - but at least have done your background homework and know what you are writing about - this story fails that on entirely too many levels. Also you might want to look into getting a proofreader or editor there are quite a few grammar and spelling errors that jar the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Poorly written.

No conversation flows and dialogue is not natural. This was just annoying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So close

It was kind of a hot story in the beginning, but then you turned her into a selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Guess she/he would be a better girlfriend than Attila the Hun, but not by much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kind of disappointing.

I liked it, it was a really great story. The ending was shit. It was kind of annoying actually. I mean she was kind of a bitch and really rough, but it shouldn't have ended like that.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 8 years ago
Must have

I would love a girlfriend like that, at least until the ending of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was a buzzkill...

Seriously bro, don't make your girls that needy. There's sexy and dominant, but theres run for the hills needy. Angel could have been perfect, but she was unrealistically blase about ditching him and the ending ruined the entire thing.

Also for your grammar you might want to learn to pace things better and vary your sentence lengths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see no girlfriend here.

I see a violent bully, raping someone. Did I miss something? Angel is the worst kind of human being possible. The coercion, the use of violence and the general disgusting attitude about owning another human being was just horrible. Absolutely nothing to like about this terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good but not the best

I think she might have been best girlfriend in the bed but in general she was't.

i expected a diffrent ending, this was ok.

ruwildruwildabout 8 years agoAuthor
Time for an overhaul

I hear you all and thank you for the comments. Even the critical ones. And because of them, I have had a professional editor edit this story after I added enough content to more than double its length and give it a much friendlier ending. I have epublished it as my first erotic book and if you are interested in how it turned out Google the title or if you email me I'll tell you where to find it, and my next book 'My Nympho T-Girl'.

Thank you,

R.U. Wild

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I'd enjoyed too,but have to agree he made the right decision for the relationship. Slavery is NOT loving! One must be able to give to have the right to take!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

Please... Continue....This

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf!

Please continue this and make him go crawling back on his hands and knees. A wonderful, sexy story but a really depressing ending. What jackass breaks up with a girl like Angel? I can only dream of ever meeting such a woman. I much would've preferred that she just raped him again to remind him who's boss and completely disregard what he said. Other than that fantastic story and more like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What

Did the story end that abruptly,or did the author get bored?

However ,I was hard and wet and came from this story,but was disappointed

with the sudden end!!!! Oh Well

WSteven1WSteven1over 6 years ago
Too Much Abuse

Skimmed through it to see if there were any changes but did not like it much...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree....

Being her boyfriend is one thing, a slave is something else entirely. He is much better off to watch her walk away and get on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Smart to walk

Agree with the earlier anon being a boyfriend is one thing and being a slave is another besides the fact that she not only wanted another guy at the same time she already did him dude was smart walk away early from that abusive relationship. It’ll lead to nothing but pain.

LustySubLustySubabout 5 years ago
Hmmm.......

Well,there's some food for thought.The relationship seems abusive,but in truth it is basically a typical Dom/Sub relationship,nothing more.I have to say,Thomas has realised his mistake quite early on and it mayn't be long before he changes his mind and goes back to Angel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey

I didn't like ending..why girl is like that..I know she is dominant but atleast she don't have to dump him in ending as she got new one

JackieOhNoJackieOhNoabout 4 years ago
no way

I guess I'm not into Dom/Sub relationships

And the sex was so exaggerated it was boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boot, meet ass.

AMF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rape. Really? A bit much even for this Genre. Hello? If that floats your boat heaven help you. Ik.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

You know fuck all about D/s relationships OR transwomen and it shows. This started out cute and got gross af in the blink of an eye.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Option A, he flips the script and but rapes her the same way she did him.

Option B, with her not being forthcoming about being trans, he treats her like a potential rapist should be treated. She's left with a bruised and battered face, a few busted ribs, maybe a collar bone. Junk getting the same treatment as the face, followed by a call to the police to report the rape.

Then she can have all the boyfriends she can handle for 8-12 years.

This should be in non-con.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2342 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...