Your Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't hear the door open so I'm startled when your face appears through my hazy vision. "Have you had a good time?" It takes me a minute to process the question so I weakly nod. One by one, you turn off the vibes and take everything out of me. After a moment, I wake up enough to realize just how quiet it is now. "I think you woke the neighbors, love." You laugh, saying "Not that I care. I definitely enjoyed listening to that."

You untie both of my legs and bend then so they're pointing straight up. Getting on your knees on the bed, you stroke your fully erect cock and push into my pussy again. My feet are on your shoulders, my hands are still tied above my head to the bed. Leaning forward, you begin to fuck me roughly and wrap your hands around my neck. Squeezing gently with your thumbs in just the right spot, you cut off my air supply for a few moments, allowing me to get light headed. You release the pressure and do it again.

I can't speak through the gag, even if I wanted to. I feel the pounding from your thrusts and your hands around my neck. I smile inside as I know I'm safe with you and you're using me for your pleasure. This is what makes me happiest, when you're getting what you need and want, no matter what you do with me.

Pound, pound, pound. You must have really enjoyed listening to me with the vibrators. You're giving my pussy a pounding that I'll definitely feel for a few days. Pound, pound, pound. You groan and pull out, lift my legs even higher, and plunge right into my asshole. I scream into the gag, unprepared and now in quite a bit of unexpected pain.

You pull out a bit and push in, pressing past the boundaries keeping you out. Once fully inside, you resume your punishing pace, fucking my asshole and enjoying it. "Ahhhhhhh!" is all that comes out from between my lips.

"Fuck baby. This is so tight!" You slam in and out of me a few more times and then freeze, balls deep as you pump loads of semen deep inside. You slowly withdraw and set about releasing my hands from their bonds. I rub my shoulders while cum leaks out of my ass. You plop down on the bed next to me and pull me close.

The only thing I hear before falling asleep is "How long will the kids be gone?"

12