Your Cock and I...

Info
Your cock and I are going to be really, really good friends.
619 words
3.78
5.2k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your cock and I are going to be really, really good friends -EllyCuddles

just love a challenge. Are you up to my challenge? Do you think you can resist my voice? Well, do you? How long do you think you can actually sit there and listen to me without your little dick getting all hard and creamy for me? How long do you think you can keep your hands off that cock of yours? Well, let me tell you something. You and your little dick don't stand a chance. I'm an expert at making cocks hard, just like the one you have. But let's make a deal. When I do make you get a hard on. You're not allowed to touch it until I say so. Okay, my sweet. Trust me, this is for your own good. Besides, if I'm the one who made your cock rise to life, that means it's mine, not yours. Your cock and I are going to be really, really good friends.

Oh, do I need to prove it to you right now? Okay, then. Hold on tight. Come on out, my little friend, I've been looking for you. Don't you want to have some fun with me? Come on, we could play lots and lots of games together, you and I. But don't be shy. Come out and play with me. Uh oh. I think your cock is getting very hard for me. I told you so. Now, I bet you want to stroke it, don't you? Well, go ahead, silly. Stroke it for me. I don't mind. You have my permission. In fact, I want you to. Okay, put both hands on it. And stroke it until you get to the edge. Really squeeze that head and get as close as you can. Are you going to come?

Do you really want to? Well, you need to understand something. If you come to my voice. You will be getting boners all the time. Is that what you want? Well, if you think you can handle it, go ahead and play with it. I know you're going to do it anyway. Look at you. Are you having a really good time now? Well, that's nice. But like I said, let me warn you again. If you come, I'll be lurking in the depths of your mind, teasing your little male brain for the rest of your life. And before you know it, your cock will be getting stiff for me. When you least expect it. Oh, yes. When you're sleeping, when you're driving, when you're studying. When you're watching your football game, when you're having sex with your girlfriend, when you are mowing the lawn, when you are hanging out with your buddies.

Oh, and the best of all, when you're at church. I dare you to come. That's it. Pump it like crazy. Stroke it up and down for me. Faster and faster. Faster and faster. Faster and harder. Faster and harder. You did it. You just shot your come, didn't you? Well, you're in for it now. Oh, you better hope you have lots of control over that little dicky of yours. Because when you least expect it, it's going to get hard just for me. Oh, I bet that made it get hard all over again, didn't it?

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits129 months ago

Something is going wrong with your audio it dosen't get to the end.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Invitation What happens when a demon gets her hands inside your head?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Self Ruin… A story where a wife makes her husband self ruin his orgas…in Fetish
Careful What You Wish For Wife teases husband after month away.in BDSM
Weekend at the Cabin Dominant wife lends husband's services out for the weekend.in Fetish
Locktober 15 Two weeks' worth of sacrifices.in Fetish
More Stories