All Comments on 'Your Kinky Girlfriend Moves In'

by Periquito1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Meh, the friend decided he was into cuckolding and neither people in the relationship hinted they were into it. Just seems poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cut the friend out, she's toxic and not adding anything interesting to the story. Fetishes need to be discussed within the relationship not forced by someone outside the relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He doesn't need the stress, worry and disrespect, so he dumps her and tells her to find someone else to help her move out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

hannah needs to show him a nice time and make sure he enjoys being cucked. he drives them all home and finds himself sat in michelle’s lap watching mark dominate. then they should all leave for him to clean up.

Periquito1Periquito1about 2 months agoAuthor

New at the site. Don't know how to do this so I'll write here (although I don't think I'm "responding" to anyone, hehe).

Obviously every person wants a different path. I'm thinking of doing different "routes".

I personally prefer harsher stories, NTR style, I know it's more unconventional, I'll do some soon but I think this directs more into swinging/cuckolding.

Thanks for the compliment Ic69hunter, and appreciate the critique, I'll do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please allow him some agency in his own life. You want to do a cuck story? Fine. But not another wimp cuck story. Let him show SOME backbone. Maybe have him cockblock Mark or make Merry jealous by dicking-down Hannah. SOMETHING...please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love this so far. Perfect. In the next part please play up the big cock thing. Have the girls compare their cocks. Make him lick her clit while she is getting fucked. I can't wait for the next part! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous