Your Mother's Prayers Pt. 02 of 03

Info
Your mother's resistance dwindles. A sinful love blooms.
196 words
4.24
72.2k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,769 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters are purely fictional and are over the age of 18.

SPECIAL NOTE TO THE LISTENER: This is a deeply intimate exploration of the emotional and sexual awakenings of a woman besieged with relentless guilt and unquenchable lust. This story probably isn't for you if you're looking for something quick and easy.

At last, you're on your prom date with your gorgeous mother. At the small, intimate restaurant you've fantasized taking her to for all these years. In her elegant strapless silver gown, you can't help but admire how smooth and golden her skin is. How her silky shoulders and supple neckline glow in the candlelight. And those swollen, mouthwatering breasts spilling out from atop her gown, on full glorious display for YOU... her son.

The butterflies in your stomach confirms everything you've worked for in bringing her to this very moment. She's impressed at how you've spared absolutely no expense at wooing her; the woman of ALL your dreams.

But don't take my word for it... listen how her morals and hesitations slowly recede into the past. The two of you are about to embark on life's most precious, yet forbidden journey.

--:--
--:--
1.0
mejau71
mejau71
mejau71
1,769 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

These are the days of our lives.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erotic

Erotic is an understatement. This exploration of a mother's incestuous love is sooooo intense. I love the voice of her anti-conscience (I'll call it) versus her voice of apparent sanity. The back and forth is so stimulating. Well done. This deserves another listen.

Katmandu147Katmandu147about 4 years ago

So glad to see your back and writing just as skillfuly wonderful as always. Please keep it up!! You are truly one of the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Hot!

Can't wait for Son's sperm to meet Mother's egg.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Can I Watch, Mom? (Illustrated) Mom trades sexual favors with her son.in Illustrated
Lactating Breasts with Mom Hypersexual mother shares breast milk with her son.in Illustrated
Me and My Grandma Chad and his grandmother, together for the first time.in Illustrated
Shitty Magic Mary seeks help from the Witch of the Wild Wood.in Fetish
Family Shock: Home for the Holiday Girl encounters her boyfriend’s family's incest rituals.in Illustrated
More Stories