All Comments on 'Your Mother's Prayers Pt. 03 of 03'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LelouchLelouchabout 4 years ago
Your Hottest Ever!

Had to sort out the URL error in the MP3 link, but once I figured it out — it was totally worth the work! Wow! Up until now, my favorite audio has been your collaboration with TheRavenFox, “A Tale of Forbidden Love”, but I think think the latter half of this aural sensation finally surpasses it in sheer passion! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Damn, that was hot....

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 4 years ago
Amazing as Always

And from the 20:00 mark and beyond,my god with the additional backround coupling,this mother/son audio skyrocketed my arousal meter and I had a powerful orgasm myself! Thank You......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mother and son need to explore the pleasure of giving each other oral pleasure and the wild loud orgasms mother will have will rock the house. Also, love to hear them doggie style as the headboard bangs against the wall. Pure incest love!! Thanks

SubtleCuesSubtleCuesabout 3 years ago

Ma'am, this has to be one of the best audio series I've ever listened to. It's a work of art, truly. Your voice is as relaxing and sultry as it is exciting and titillating. I could as easily meditate to this as I could masturbate to it. Women like you are the reason why I could definitely never be a completely straight woman myself, haha. And the duality of the Mother's internal monologue is like hearing Eve talking with The Snake in the Garden of Eden; torn between morality and sin. The celestial background music combined with all the sound effects of the places around them and of course the moans and sex sounds all combined make for an auditory feast. Your voice really is so beautiful and I will probably cum many times listening to this again and again later. You're such a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't think I've quite as intense an orgasm to anything in my life than the gutteral moans of ecstasy the mother lets out at the climax of this audio. SOOOOOOO fucking hawt!

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Branded forever, night of Sr prom mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All 3 parts were amazing, but part 2 was far and away my favorite because it focused on her big motherly breasts and how long her son had lusted after them and longed for them. All the times she’d caught him staring and all the times he’d masturbated thinking about them. I kept thinking “how does she know?”

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sexy mother wants him just as much as he wants her but she a church believer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous