Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strange how she'd forgotten about Ryan's obvious crush. He wasn't her or Rose's normal type, a bit overweight, a crooked jumble of teeth. But he did have those pretty hazel eyes. Quite soft and round features, a nice high voice, a youthful innocence that, thinking about it, Valerie absolutely craved to despoil. He seemed pliant, if Rose wanted to watch Valerie be sweet, she could be sweet while she made this one take it.

By the time Dr. Ferrar finally dismissed class, Valerie had returned to her seat at the front of the lecture hall. As students got up and started walking out, Valerie checked out Ryan's ass. Juicy, obvious even in the loose blue sweatpants he was wearing. She'd make a feast of him.

She rose to her feet, cutting through the crowd so as not to lose sight of him. She stalked him down the hall until she was close enough to put a hand on his shoulder.

He jumped, but as he spun around his face lit up at the sight of her. "Oh! H-hi Valerie."

"Hi. Would you be able to come to my office hours later today? I've been meaning to have a conversation with you about your performance in class."

He seemed surprised. "Oh, um, okay? I thought I'd been doing alright, has--"

Valerie waved her hand. "We'll talk in my office. I have hours from one to three today, I'll see you then," and she strode off.

A quick glance back and she saw him watching her. Oh yeah, he was coming.

In fact, when Valerie showed up to unlock her office, Ryan was already waiting outside. A stiff nod and a nervous grin at the sight of her. "Hi Valerie. So, it's been eating at me, what's the matter with my performance? A-am I gonna get a bad grade or--"

"Let me set myself up in there, okay?" Valerie said as she unlocked the door. As she unpacked her laptop onto her desk, Ryan followed her into the room, looming in front of her desk, expectant. "You can sit down, you know."

A pause, then Ryan nodded and plopped down on the chair in front of her desk.

"So, the thing about your performance is," Valerie walked toward the door, "it's impeccable." She locked the door; Ryan didn't seem to notice. As she strode back to her desk she continued, "I think you're at about ninety-nine percent. Very good performance on the quizzes, very good about getting the homework in on time."

Ryan blinked. "Oh. Okay. I mean good, but why--"

"The only thing I don't get," Valerie was leaning forward with her elbows on her desk now, "is why you ask me so many questions."

"Oh." Ryan scratched his neck. "Well I mean, it helps me to understand, like, clarify things--"

"No." He jolted when she cut him off. Cute. "I think you understand just fine. I think you're wasting my time for no reason."

"I mean," he waved his hand next to his face, "I mean..."

"Or, rather, not for no reason," Valerie continued. "I think you want to fuck me."

A stunned second, then a nervous giggle. "It's not like that..."

"Mm. What's it like?"

He was rubbing his cheek, looking down. "Just, I enjoy talking to you. And," he paused, "like, no disrespect meant, but you're very pretty."

"Mm." Valerie was smirking openly now. "You know what boys fantasize about doing with girls they think are pretty, right? Can you honestly say you've never thought about it?"

A long pause. "I... I..."

Valerie giggled. "Oh, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm thinking about fucking you right now."

An explosive little nervous laugh. "Y-you're messing with me."

"No I'm not. Hmmm," Valerie rose from her chair, savoring the nervous look as his eyes followed her path around the desk, "tell me Ryan, how do you like the idea of making your fantasy a reality?"

"Uhhh," desperate longing in his eyes, "I don't know."

Valerie put on a frown. "You don't know?"

"I, just, I want my first time to be special."

This statement gave Valerie a bit of pause. God, taking this sweet-natured boy was already beyond the pale, but stealing his virginity... She almost couldn't bring herself to do it.

Almost.

"I can make it special."

"I mean, I want it to be with someone who loves me."

Oh goddamn it. Valerie couldn't stop herself. "You know," she leaned in, putting her face very close to his, she could smell his sweat, "most girls don't like a guy who's had no experience. I think, when you do meet the love of your life, you'll be glad to have had a previous partner. Assuming, of course," she put her hand on his chin, tilted his head up so that her eyes could burn into his, "you let me have you."

He was trembling. God, Valerie loved this feeling of power, you couldn't achieve this by just shoving someone to the ground and roughfucking them, she'd missed being seductive like this. He stammered. "I'm n-not sure..."

"Well," she withdrew her hand. Oh he looked so disappointed. Got him. "If you aren't sure, then I guess I shouldn't. You seem like a romantic type. I'll be honest, I'm really not. I used to believe in love, but not anymore. I'm worried that if we do this I'll cause you pain. If you fall for me, I won't return your feelings."

"I mean, you might." A hopeful expression.

Valerie shook her head. "I've been with hundreds of boys and I haven't felt anything for one of them in years. I don't think you'll fix me."

His eyes narrowed. "Hundreds? Why?" She could see the disgust in his face. Well, she felt less guilty now about what she was going to do.

Valerie shrugged. "Do I need a reason? It was fun." Her eyes flashed up to meet his. "You'd be fun, I bet."

Ah, she could still feel the attraction in his eyes, but there was more doubt now. "Just, you didn't seem like a bad girl."

"Hmm. You can't trust appearances." Her eyes locked onto the bulge in his sweatpants. "By all appearances, you're repulsed by my slutty past--"

"I wouldn't say--"

"And yet if I look down here," she grabbed his cock.

Sharp, shuddering inhalation.

"I'd say you still find me pretty desirable. Oh," Valerie sighed, "look what I've done to you. I'd feel awful if I didn't take care of it." She gave his cock a very slight twist.

"Nnh!"

"I'm just imagining you, scuttling around the campus, trying to hide your bulge. Embarrassing. I don't want that for you." She descended to her knees on the floor in front of him. "Let me fix it."

There was an agonized look of conflicted desire on Ryan's face. "Ummm..."

"Please?" She shot wide puppy-dog eyes up at him. When he didn't respond, she rubbed her cheek against his bulge.

"Ahhhh! Ffff... fine, fine, wh- what were you going to do?"

"Hmmm, I wanna suck your cock," Valerie murmured. "You ever had a blowjob?"

He shook his head.

She put her hands on the waist of his sweatpants. "You know, I'm kinda risking a lot here. It'd be pretty bad for me, as a TA, to be fooling around with my students. You promise you won't get me in trouble?"

Fast nodding, "Yeah, yeah."

Valerie's fingers snaked under the waist of the sweatpants, her nails brushed his soft pubes. "Say, 'I promise.'"

"I promise." Sounded so eager.

Valerie yanked his pants down enough to expose his cock. Pretty normal sized, pleasingly proportioned, and achingly hard, a bead of precum glistening on his tip. She stuck out her tongue and moved toward it, but paused. "One more thing. If I make you cum, you'll owe me an orgasm. That's fair, right?"

"Uhhh, I mean I don't really know if I'd be able to--"

"Don't worry," Valerie was holding a kind, firm voice, "all you need to do is give me your body," she gave a gentle scratch down his upper thigh, "and let me use it how I like, and I'll get mine. But you have to say you'll let me."

"I will, I promise," he said, sounding desperate.

"Mmm. Good boy," and she took the head of his cock into her mouth.

She sucked hard at first, enjoying the firmness of his cock, savoring the salty trickle of precum that fell from his tip. But she could tell immediately, from the urgent breathy moans, from the quivering of his body, that he was already on the verge of orgasm. She lessened the pressure a little, trying to draw the experience out, but it was too much for the poor boy, he lasted all of ten seconds before the thick gooey cum shot into her mouth. She sucked it down, eyes fixed up at his open-mouthed look of ecstasy.

After it was over, she kept tonguing his member, curious to see how he would respond. A tense little whine followed by a sensitive, "Ah!" as he flinched back away from her mouth. She released him, and rose to her feet.

He had an embarrassed expression now. "Sorry it happened so fas-- Mm!"

Valerie pressed her lips against his; it didn't take long for him to start kissing her back, appreciative, longing. Valerie pulled away to say into his ear, "Nothing to be sorry about. It was your first time, and I'm very good at what I do. Tell you what," she ran fingernails down the back of his scalp, "take a few hours to rest, I want you to be back here at the Psychology building by eight o'clock tonight. There's something naughty I wanted to try in this place."

"Ummm, I'm not sure about--"

"No one else will be here," Valerie coaxed. He sat there silent, so she tried again, "Oh, I'd be very disappointed in you if you don't come. You wouldn't do that to me, not after I've been so nice."

A little sigh. "Alright. I'll be here."

"Hm," she kissed him on the cheek, "good boy."

She felt him smile at that. Poor stupid bastard.

Valerie got up to unlock the door. "Alright, I've got some work to do, I'm sure you've got more classes to get to today, don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah." He scrambled to his feet and moved toward the door.

"Put your dick away, hun."

He looked down at himself, his pants still around his upper thighs, and let out a breathy laugh. "Uh, good looking out, yeah," and he hiked them up.

As she sat down behind her desk, she called, "And I'll see you at eight?"

"Definitely!" and then he was gone.

Alone now. Valerie looked around at her desk, the stack of papers she had to grade for Ferrar, the dog-eared copy of the Journal of Abnormal Psychology with the article she was reading for background on her latest paper. Sunken empty feeling, like a cocaine crash. She was going to have to be a human being for the rest of the afternoon. She vastly preferred being a succubus.

Lots to do, but first she pulled out her phone to text Rose, "Target acquired."

At the time Rose received the text, she was lounging nude on her bed watching Dolly dust the spanking tool rack wearing the French maid outfit. "Hey, Dolly?" she called over.

"Yes Mistress." A flat sullen tone; Dolly had been using that tone more and more since the incident with Angelina, and Rose had found that rough sex to punish the impudence wasn't having the cathartic effect it used to have.

"Will you be a good girl," Rose said, sitting up so that she could more closely probe Dolly's body language, "and host a solo livestream tonight?"

"Of course Mistress." Same flat tone, but there was a quavering curiosity when she asked, "And where will you be, Mistress?"

"Eh, those two freshman girls are coming back over," Rose said, noting the way Dolly stiffened to hear that. "That Dominique girl, she's gonna go hunting with the others I think, but I want you to be up here so she can't, you know, molest you."

Dolly nodded, still tense. "But where will you be?"

Rose spent a few moments calculating how to play this. "That Angelina girl," she saw Dolly's eye twitch. She scoffed, "she was all judgy about me, didn't wanna hear my advice. I was gonna drive her out to go meet Valerie-- you remember Valerie, right? I think they might get along better. Heh, you know, two judgy holier-than-thou bitches, they'd be perfect for each other."

Dolly stood, still facing the wall. "So, you'll just drop her off and come right home?"

"I don't fucking know, Dolly, I was planning to catch up with Valerie, okay? I won't be, like, crazy late."

Dolly took in a deep breath, and released it slowly. "Do you still love me Rose?"

"Ugh, of course I do, baby. Come here, give Mama a kiss."

Dutifully, Dolly stepped over to the bed and let Rose plant a kiss on her lips, allowed Rose's tongue to enter her mouth, but she gave nothing back.

Rose pulled her face away from Dolly's, peeved. "The fuck is up with you?"

Dolly had her eyes cast down. "A long time ago, when I asked you what it meant to you that you loved me, you said that you wanted to be everything I felt, and you wanted me to be everything you felt. Has that changed?"

"No." Rose felt it come out too sharp, too heavy.

Dolly's wounded eyes darted up to meet hers. "Rose."

A growl, and Rose grabbed a fistful of Dolly's long blonde hair and gave it a twist, dragging Dolly's head so that her ear was against Rose's lips.

"Ow, ow, ow--"

"Hnnngg, I know every inch of your body so well, and how to hurt you," Rose hissed. "I couldn't ever get bored of hurting you. I don't know what weird fucking paranoia has gotten into your head, I don't know where this doubt is coming from. But trust that I'm going to keep on giving you pain, and loving every minute of it. That's what you want from me, isn't it?"

Dolly hesitated.

Rose gave Dolly's head a rough jerk. "Isn't it?"

"Argh, yes Mistress," Dolly squeaked.

"Good girl," Rose released Dolly's hair and leaned back on her bed. "Now strip for me."

There was some hope on Dolly's face now as she peeled the maid dress off. "Are you about to fuck me?"

Rose waved a hand. "Not right now. I want you to save up everything you've got in your balls right now, wanna give all the sickos in our audience a nice big cumshot."

Dolly nodded. "Well, I could get you off at least," and she reached for Rose's cock.

Rose caught her wrist. "What I really wanted," she said, "was to give you some pretty new marks on your body, to show them off to our pervert fans. Even if I'm not here, I can show them that you're mine." She put her lips over Dolly's nipple and sucked. Hard. And as she felt Dolly whine, as she knew that the blood vessels were starting to tear, Rose could feel all her traitorous intentions melt away, for a little while it was like the before times, and the whole world was her and Dolly and this room. She released Dolly's nipple, took a moment to admire the big purple bruise she'd left over it. "Turn around for me, slut."

Dolly turned, and Rose ran the tip of her nose down Dolly's slender back, leaving little kisses until her mouth reached Dolly's muscular round buttock, and she gave her a bite. Not a nibble, she drove her teeth in, til she could taste the metallic tinge of blood. Dolly let out a shocked, "Ah! OWwww..."

Rose came up to look Dolly in the eye again. Dolly was breathing heavily, looking at Rose's face with that fearful lust Rose craved to see. "You have my blood on your lips," Dolly breathed.

"Lick it off then, bitch."

Dolly's tongue encircled Rose's mouth, before entering her lips, a mutual kiss this time, deep, passionate. Rose moved her lips toward Dolly's ear. "You," she murmured, "are my canvas. All I want in life is to cover you in little marks and scrapes and cuts and bruises," she wrapped her arms around Dolly and squeezed her tight, "God, I wish I could crush you to death in my arms. I wish I could fit all of you into my mouth and just devour you. I just wanna pour all the pain in the world into you, and all the pleasure. And I'm never going to love you as much as I want because every time I see you, or touch you, or smell you, I wanna love you til you break. You're everything to me."

Dolly let out a happy sigh. "You're everything to me, Mistress."

And for a few precious moments, as Rose pressed her body against the familiar lines of Dolly's, it was all true, or at least Rose believed it. The feral love that had driven her to marriage was alive and incandescent inside her, Dolly was her everything, and all she needed was this embrace, and Dolly's body, and her power to abuse it, and more, and more, and more.

It spread through her body like a poison, the memory of what she'd done, of what she was planning. A sick feeling that started in the belly, then extended out from there until it reached her head and she could recognize it for what it was. The only reason Rose hadn't held Dolly down and started fucking her, she knew, was that she was saving her sexual energy for tonight.

She pulled away and laid back down on the bed. "Ahem. Alright, back to work Dolly," and she waved her hand.

Dolly seemed surprised. "Is that it?"

"You get more later. Tomorrow. I don't know, I got a tummy ache, don't bug me." Rose glared up at Dolly, who still wasn't moving. She waved her hand again, "Fuckin' go do your dusting, c'mon."

A mistrustful look, then Dolly turned away. "Yes Mistress." Sullen again.

Well, Rose told herself, what the actual fuck did Dolly know? She had nothing, no proof, just vibes. Nah, fuck it, Dolly didn't even have vibes, Rose decided, she'd been totally normal. She picked up her phone to try and drown her mind with something. God, she hated feeling like this. Love was stupid, and guilt was faggy. Fuck everything.

"We're gonna be late," Angelina grumbled.

Dominique looked over at her. "Like, five minutes late, it'll be fine."

Angelina sighed. "Rose was very specific that we be there at 7:30. And I'm not allowed to text her unsolicited, I couldn't even let her know we'll be late--"

"Five minutes." They turned onto 4th street. Dominique glanced at her phone again. "Like, not even. No one's ever precisely on time."

Angelina looked down at herself. She didn't own any sexy clothes herself, so she'd asked Dominique to borrow some of hers. But Dominique's frame was a lot bigger than hers. This loose soft black crop top didn't fit right; Dominique had suggested wearing it so the wide neck was around her shoulders, but that meant very little of her tummy was actually exposed. And this miniskirt, it was supposed to be tight around her thighs, but Dominique thighs were way thicker, on Angelina the fabric hung loosely. "Do you think I look hot?"

"I do. I told you I do."

Angelina nodded, not quite believing. "Do you think this shade of lipstick is okay?"

"It's a shade of lavender that Dolly wears a lot. Figured Rose must like it." Dominique wrapped an arm around Angelina. "I like it. Look, I think you look absolutely delicious, if Rose can't see that then she's a fucking moron."

Angelina grinned. "If you say so."

"Man, like, you weren't this nervous last time."

"Last time I didn't really know what I was walking into."

Dominique raised an eyebrow. "And that made you less nervous."

"Well, now there's an expectation. And I'm not sure if I can fulfill it."

Dominique kissed her cheek. "You look fantastic. Really."

"Thanks." Angelina couldn't help feeling that Dominique looked better, a lot better, deep red lips like Rose tended to wear with a matching red dress, clung tightly to her body, showed off a generous amount of cleavage and thigh, with a slit going up to her hips.

They were in front of Sodom House now; a quick walk up to the porch and a knock on the door. It was the short-haired blonde girl, Iris, that answered, her face lighting up with a wide sinister smile at the sight of them. "Heyyyy ladies! We were just getting a little tipsy before we head out, come on in!" As she turned to walk toward the living room, she wobbled, catching herself against the wall. Angelina suspected that she was considerably past tipsy.

Ganza was on the couch with a red solo cup. "Hey dudes! We've got whiskey, some vodka, and, you know, cola. If you need it."

Dominique stepped gingerly toward the couch. "Uhh, thanks." Angelina knew, from their conversations, that neither of them had been drunk before. Dominique reached for the stack of solo cups, and the whiskey. She filled the cup halfway full of whiskey, which provoked Iris to go, "Ooooh, this girl knows how to party," as she slid down onto the couch next to her.