Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominique blinked. "Is that a lot?"

At this Iris burst out laughing. "Nahhh, baby, that's barely anything."

Dominique had a skeptical look on. "Really?"

"Doesn't matter at this point," Ganza added. "You poured it, you gotta drink it."

A nervous look in Angelina's direction, and Dominique took a sip from the cup. Too large a sip, it turned out, she started coughing.

Iris and Ganza both cackled.

"Can I," cough, "get some cola?"

Iris got up to grab the soda bottle that was sitting on the floor near the TV. Her eyes caught on Angelina, who was still lingering near the entrance to the living room. "You want any?"

Angelina's hand went up to scratch the back of her head. "Ummm..."

"You know, Dominique probably poured herself too much," Ganza said, grinning, "you'd be a good friend to help her finish it."

The sound of the door to the stairwell slamming saved Angelina from having to respond. "Oh shit, you guys are here already?" Rose said as she spilled into the room. Her hand found Angelina's bare shoulder. "You look great," she breathed into Angelina's ear.

"Yeah, we were just pregaming with Dominique here," Ganza said, over the sound of Dominique coughing at another sip, "do you and Ange want some before you head out?"

Rose did a dismissive hand wave. "Nah, I need Angie's mind sharp tonight. C'mon girl," and she grabbed Angelina's wrist and dragged her toward the front door, "Valerie's waiting on us."

"Whoa! Uhh, bye Domi," Angelina called. Domi gave a stiff wave before attempting another swig of her drink.

Outside on the porch, Angelina asked, "What's the hurry? I thought you were surprised we were here--"

Rose pushed her body against the front door and pressed a deep, hungry kiss into Angelina's mouth. "The hurry was for another taste of you, Angelina," Rose murmured, "can't let the others know what we do. Ohhh, I've been craving you," kiss on the cheek, "fuck you look tasty," a string of kisses down the side of her neck to her shoulder, where, with a growl, she bit into Angelina's flesh.

"Ow!" Angelina said, quietly at first, but, as the biting continued, and her panic rose, she said again, louder, "OW!" She put her hands on Rose's head, trying to wrench her away, no use, "Stop it!"

Rose pulled her face away, thank God. "Quiet down, will you?" She ran a thumb along Angelina's shoulder bone, Angelina flinched as the thumb rubbed the wound. "Love the outfit. I like that you have your shoulder meat out for me to abuse. Been feeling bitey today, I dunno." She now held her thumb, which was covered with blood, against Angelina's lips. "Lick it."

Angelina hesitated.

Rose slid the tip of her thumb under Angelina's upper lip. "Lick."

So Angelina dragged her tongue along the thumb. Rose slid her thumb deeper into Angelina's mouth. "Suck."

Angelina applied suction.

"Good girl." Rose withdrew her thumb. "Let's go."

Once they were in Rose's beat up red Lexus, peeling down the street at what felt to Angelina like a dangerous speed, she asked, "And, so, what are we doing? You mentioned Valerie, who's that?"

"Right, right. Just a friend of mine. Hehe, she's gonna put on a show for us." Rose reached a hand over to rub Angelina's exposed thigh. "You'll like it, trust me."

Back at Sodom House, Dominique had diluted her whiskey with enough cola that it almost, almost didn't taste awful. She didn't particularly enjoy the sensation it was bringing, made her groggy, her head heavy. Iris and Ganza were bickering, it seemed, over which bar to start with. "That gingerrrrr boy at the Bottlehoussssse is always happy to see us," Iris slurred, her head falling on Dominique's shoulder.

"Nah, fuck that," Ganza shook her head, "we need to get to the... We should show Dominique the... Fuck is the name of that place, it starts with a K."

"He's such a good little bottom slut, Dominique," Iris continued, "I bet he'd love having three girls again--"

"Or was it an H?" Ganza took another sip from her cup. "Fuck, I don't remember."

Iris let out a drunken giggle. "Goddammit, I don't think we're getting out tonight, we're already plastered."

Dominique nodded; it took a moment for her annoyance at this to really set in. "Okay then."

"Yeah, sorry," Ganza patted Dominique's shoulder, "this has been happening more often than not lately. Just start drinking and," she gestured vaguely at herself. "We were doing this a lot in the summer, back when there weren't any boys around, but it's just, like, a habit now."

"A lot of the time," Iris plopped her head on Dominique's lap, "we'll just sit here drinking and reminiscing about all our previous adventures... until we get too horny and just fuck each other," another laugh. "Hey, would you wanna smash my big ass?"

Dominique had noticed Iris's enormous ass, obviously, and tonight she was showing it off in a miniscule pair of jean shorts. The thought of fucking her was making Dominique's cock move, yes, but the way the energy had just shifted in the room made her feel unmoored. "I, uh, thought we were gonna go chase boys," Dominique muttered.

"Yeah, but we're drunk. It's Tuesday anyway, no one will be out." Ganza's hand was stroking Dominique's scalp now; into her ear, Ganza whispered, "Wanna be the meat in a three-futa sandwich?"

"Uhhh," Dominique squirmed, "I don't know..."

"I think her answer's yes!" Iris rubbed her cheek against the tent Dominique's rock-hard cock was making in her dress.

A bit of precum dribbled out onto the fabric of the dress. "Uhhh, look, I mean, I don't think I wanna bottom, I'm a top."

"That's what they all say," Ganza murmured.

Dominique found herself breathing too fast, feeling lightheaded. "I didn't think about you guys like this," she said, her voice weak.

"Who's thinkin'? We just do what comes naturally," Iris said.

"I need some water," Dominique said, shoving Iris's head off of her and forcing her way to her feet. "Feeling nauseous, don't wanna puke on you," she added, hoping that would ward off any attempts they might make to chase her.

She stormed to the kitchen, closing the door behind her, where she found Dolly herself, sitting on the counter with a tall glass of water. Oh, God, Dominique thought, Dolly was gorgeous right now, so much skin out, nothing but a little pink tube top around the chest and a skimpy pair of white short shorts, her blonde hair long and flowy, bare feet with pink painted nails hanging down from the counter. Shyly, Dominique said, "H-hi Dolly."

Dolly shot a peace sign at Dominique as she took a sip from her glass.

Dominique wobbled before Dolly, wanting to say something. Confused mass of intention, soaked in alcohol. "So, uh, drinking water, huh?"

Dolly nodded. "Yeah. There's a couple subscribers with a piss kink, so," she shrugged, "gotta be able to satisfy them. Hosting a livestream by myself tonight, since, you know, Rose is busy fucking your roommate."

Holy shit, Dominique had thought Rose was keeping that a secret. "How did you know about that?"

A strange sort of joyless amusement behind Dolly's eyes. "I suppose I didn't. Until you told me."

"Oh. Heh, yeah," Dominique scratched behind her head, feeling sheepish.

Dolly let out a heavy sigh. "I basically knew, though. Angelina seemed... I know what it looks like when Rose has her way with someone. And Rose, I dunno how to say it, there was a change, like her mind was somewhere else. Good to have confirmation, anyway. Well, 'good.'" She took another sip of water.

Dominique nodded. She wanted to say something seductive, this would be the perfect time to persuade Dolly into getting back at Rose, but she still felt so strange. Partly the alcohol, yeah, but also Iris and Ganza suddenly trying to fuck her, that was weird, made her feel weird... She'd had fantasies for so long about forcing herself on boys, but part of the fantasy had always been making them want her despite themselves, making them look at her the way Dolly always looked at Rose. But that whole thing with the other futa girls, God, she didn't want to make someone feel like that... Was that how Angelina had felt? Fuck, was that how Gary had felt in the hotel room? In any case, she didn't want Dolly to feel like that, didn't want to risk it, but she wasn't actually sure what to say that wouldn't have that effect.

She perceived that Dolly was watching her. Their eyes met. Neither spoke, Dominique couldn't get a read on what Dolly was thinking. "So tell me," Dolly said after a while, "how does a wolf worship sheep, anyway?"

"Huh?"

"Well, you said it. Last time, when you were trying to," Dolly snapped her fingers beside her head, "make me suck your cock, you said you'd worship me like a wolf worships sheep. I thought that was a really weird thing to say. Can't stop thinking about it. So, what does it mean? How does a wolf worship sheep?"

"I guess, like, by eating them."

"Mm." Dolly had her eyebrows raised. "And how is that a form of worship?"

Funny, back when Dominique said it, it seemed obvious, but trying to explain it now she was struck by how hopelessly strange the comment was. "I was sort of thinking about it like, mmm, tasty burger." That didn't explain anything, fuck.

"You were thinking, 'Like, mm, tasty burger'?" Dolly was smirking derisively now.

"Just," Dominique grabbed at the air, searching for words, "like you've heard people talk about eating a really divinely good steak or burger or something as being a spiritual experience, right? I would think that a sheep is, like, Wagyu beef to a wolf. Just cause it's domesticated and well-fed and stuff... Anyway, that's you to me, I guess."

Dolly showed no change in her demeanor, still that expression of amused contempt. "I'm Wagyu beef?"

"You're," Dominique sighed, "my definition of beauty. For months now, every boy or girl or anyone that I'm attracted to gets compared to you. I'm obsessed. I've," maybe shouldn't say this, but fuck it, "jerked off to you probably a thousand times, and I think it's rewired my brain. I was saying to Ange that I go through weeks of wanting to live in your videos, and I guess it's just, like, wanting to be in that sort of erotic headspace, dominating a beautiful sissy, watching them love it, making them love me." Still no sign of recognition, but she kept trying. "You're this perfect thing and I wanna worship you, but I wanna do it by being rough and mean and savage like Rose is. You know, like a wolf to a sheep. Am I making sense?"

Dolly was still inscrutable. After a torturous pause, Dolly lifted her leg, holding it straight out in front of her. "Suck my toes."

Dominique blinked, still not sure what was happening.

Dolly wiggled her toes. "Suck 'em."

So Dominique bent into an awkward hunch and took Dolly's toes into her mouth, caressing them with her lips, running her tongue all over, trying to find something that would please Dolly.

She could hear Dolly giggle. "That tickles. Hmmm, she had dreams of being a dominant but here she is, debasing herself for the chance to touch me. That's what you're doing by the way, debasing yourself. I've been walking around barefoot, you think this is a clean house? You're disgusting."

At this, Dominique stopped her mouth working the foot. She looked up at Dolly, who still had that amused contemptuous look on. "It feels nice though," Dolly said, "you can keep going."

With a distrustful glare, Dominique gave the tips of Dolly's toes another lick.

Dolly was giggling again. "Hahhh, you know Rose and I have thousands of pervy little creeps like you who jerk off to us. You're nothing special. You're lucky I'm even allowing you to touch me."

Dominique inhaled sharply through her nose.

"Does that bother you to hear? Does that make you mad? Am I, perhaps, being a brat?"

Oh. At once, Dominique understood what was happening. She let Dolly's foot fall to the floor. "Oh yeah. You're being really fuckin' bratty," she said, unable to suppress the eager smile.

"Hm." Dolly slid off the counter and took a step toward Dominique. God, there was something so feminine in how she moved, the daintiness of that step, some weird imperious girly haughtiness in the slide off the counter. Dominique had never for a second felt as girly as Dolly was, it drove her crazy to watch. Dolly put a hand on Dominique's chin. "And what are you gonna do about it?"

Dominique was breathing heavily, fuck, she was too drunk to come up with a good response. "What do you want me to do?"

Dolly brought her lips in very close to Dominique's. "Be a wolf."

Dominique nibbled her lips. She raised her hand up so that Dolly could see her snap her fingers.

Half a second after the snap, Dolly was on her knees, rolling Dominique's dress up and her panties down so that she could release Dominique's hard cock. She took it into her mouth, and, "Hah! Hahhhh..." Dominique had never actually had a blowjob before, it had never appealed to her as much as assfucking did, but this felt amazing, so warm and wet all over, except for the little spot of cold from the metal stud in Dolly's tongue as it worked her shaft. Dominique couldn't stop herself from moaning, deep and low and guttural. Her hand found the top of Dolly's head, fuck her hair was soft. "You're good at this," Dominique murmured.

Dolly was looking up at her. Expectant. Dominique remembered that Dolly had asked her to be a wolf. So she grabbed Dolly's head to hold it in place as she shoved her cock deep into Dolly's throat, until she could feel Dolly's nose rubbing against her pubes. Dolly's throat made a little, "Gluck," sound. Satisfying. She gave her throat another stab.

"Fuck," Dominique breathed. She made a series of fast thrusts into Dolly's throat, holding her head tight, taking joy in the sheer exertion of power over Dolly's body. Holy shit, she was actually dominating Dolly, in real life, holy fuck... She had so many dommy things to say prepared, but they were all escaping her. Just say what you're thinking right now, she decided, "Heh, I'm raping your skull right now, aren't I? You couldn't get away if you wanted to," thrust, thrust, Dolly's cheeks were starting to turn red, her eyes were running, but the look in her eyes was rhapsodic. "I bet you like it though. Little slut, you take my cock down your throat so easy, you love this shit," Dominique continued.

But it had been going on long enough that she was starting to get worried about Dolly's oxygen, so she released Dolly's head and withdrew her cock. Dominique gave her a few seconds to gasp for air before lunging, getting on the floor on top of Dolly and kissing her on the lips. Dolly kissed her back, reaching up to run hands over Dominique's hair, down her back, then gliding around to grope her breasts. Dominique pulled her face away to kiss Dolly on the cheek, then more kisses on the neck and down her chest over the skimpy top to her bare belly until she was unbuttoning Dolly's shorts and sliding them down enough to see the little pink cage around her cock. "Can we get this off?" Dominique asked. "I wanna play with your cock."

Dolly shook her head. "No, no, I like having it on. Makes my sissy clitty small and useless. Heh, no chance it'll keep me chaste tonight."

Dominique nodded. "Alright, sure," and she planted a kiss on Dolly's upper thigh.

But just as she did that, she felt Dolly wriggle away; when she looked up, Dolly was sitting up, giving a strange aching smile. Dolly's hand found Dominique's cheek and stroked. "I was, fuck," Dolly's mouth opened and closed a few times before continuing, "I was prepared for a fight over keeping the cage on. Cause like... Rose always... she always gets what she wants, always makes me do what she wants, it's never," a little giggle, then she leaned forward to give Dominique another kiss on the lips. She pulled away to whisper. "Goddamn. At first I was just doing this to spite her. I didn't realize how much I wanted to touch anyone in the world that wasn't Rose until right now."

"Oh." Weird sinking feeling in Dominique's chest. "I thought you were in love." She had, in fact, thought that Rose and Dolly were the definition of love, everything she'd ever wanted in a loving relationship, gutting to think that this was how Dolly felt.

"We are. I am. I just," a pause. "Fuck, I dunno. She's so much. She's really actually a monster and I really actually have no control and," heavy breathing, "I don't even... I've been deprived, I've been so bound up with her for so long I've forgotten... Like, okay, one thing I kept coming back to after last time you were here was Angelina asking whether I was okay with her raping and blackmailing me, back at the beginning. Cause, no. I wasn't, and I'm not, I never actually forgave her for that, it just stopped mattering somehow, she just gave me feelings I wanted and never got anywhere else and I kept coming back and..." Faraway look in her eyes, haunted. A blink and Dolly put a smile on. "Fuck me. Make me yours for a little while. Make me not hers."

Dominique's head was heavy with unprocessed emotion, but after half a second she was able to grin and say, "Hell yeah."

Dolly winked. "How do you want me?"

"On your back," Dominique replied. "I wanna see your face while I'm fucking you."

"Hmmm," Dolly lay back onto the floor, "yes Mistress."

"Legs up," Dominique added. Dutifully, Dolly complied. Holy shit, Dominique thought, she was actually ordering Dolly around. She slid the little white shorts all the way off Dolly's legs and tossed them on the floor. "Did you, uh, have any lube?"

"Oh, I'm well adapted to doing it dry," Dolly said.

"Hmmm, but what about what I want?" Dominique lowered her face until her mouth was an inch away from Dolly's hole. God, her ass was beautiful, firm and round and muscular, disproportionate to her otherwise slender build. She knew from watching the videos that Rose made Dolly do an intensive glute-focused exercise regimen. It paid off. Dominique had worshiped this ass from afar for so long, it felt unreal that she was about to taste it.

She gave Dolly's buttock a firm smack before burying her face between Dolly's cheeks, running her tongue over the tight sphincter. It twitched at the touch of her tongue, and she could feel Dolly letting out breathy little gasps of pleasure. She was doing good. Dominique worked away, prodding, teasing, until the hole started to loosen; she nuzzled her nose gently against Dolly's balls and caged cock, pushing more trembling exhalations from Dolly's lips.

Eating Dolly out was heaven, yes, but Dominique's cock burned to taste this hole. She pulled her face up and looked down at Dolly's lust drunk expression. "Oh," Dolly was using a high cute voice, drove Dominique crazy, "you ate my pussy so well. What else do you want to do with me?"

Dominique lined the tip of her cock up against Dolly's saliva-moistened hole. "I can go as rough as I want with you, yeah?"

"Do your worst."

So Dominique drove in, fuck it felt good, so warm and tight, and Dolly's mouth opened so wide with pain and pleasure as she entered her. Dominique leaned down over her, grabbing two fistfuls of Dolly's pretty blonde hair so she could hold her in place as she dealt her a rough, jagged thrust, and another, and another, savoring the little whines and gasps that Dolly made, trying to push Rose-ish growls out of herself as she fucked. "You like that?"

Dolly nodded. "But is that really your worst?"

So Dominique quickened her thrusting, slamming into Dolly with all her might, over and over, as fast as she could sustain... Fuck, this was tiring, but Dominique was starting to feel like she could cum from this, and the desire to reach climax, coupled with how deliriously sexy she found Dolly's noises and faces as she got pounded, kept her going. "You," heavy breathing, it was hard to talk and maintain this, "freaky little painslut," breathe, breathe, "I can do anything I want with you, huh?" She gave Dolly a little smack across the face.