Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmm," Dolly took a moment to breathe herself, "you really don't wanna do something that'll leave a mark that Rose would notice."

"Oh. Okay. Well," an idea struck, "it probably won't leave a mark if I do this!" And she wrapped both hands around Dolly's throat and squeezed.

Satisfying to watch Dolly's eyes widen like that. Dolly managed to croak, "It might, actually."

"Oh," and Dominique released Dolly's throat, "sorry."

In between gasps, "It was hot, really, just," gasp, gasp...

Dominique ran her nails down Dolly's body, gently. She noticed through the pink tube top that Dolly's nipple looked bruised, so she yanked the top down to around Dolly's tummy to expose her chest. "Well, I suppose I can just torture you over your existing bruise," Dominique said, then grabbed Dolly's nipple and squeezed hard.

"Nh!" Dolly's back arched, she writhed against this touch, "Nnnh!"

Dominique wasn't about to let her escape. "Yeah, you like that bitch?" She twisted the nipple, holding onto Dolly's shoulder with her other hand. Oh God, so sexy to see Dolly struggle and twist beneath her, so hot to wield this power, and the friction of her cock furiously sliding in and out of Dolly's ass...

She crossed the point of no return, letting out a loud moan as she unloaded into Dolly. Ecstasy, every spurt gushing out of her felt like the sweetest bliss imaginable. It wasn't until the orgasm was finished and she returned to reality that she considered, "Oh, you didn't cum yet. Sorry."

"Ah, you're good," Dolly said as she crawled back enough that Dominique's softening cock fell out of her. "It's genuinely difficult to get someone off with just anal and no cock stimulation. And I'm caged. Like, even Rose took a while to be able to do it every time." She sat up now and gave Dominique a stroke on the cheek. "This was fantastic, really. Better than I was expecting," and she went in for a kiss on the lips.

When their lips fell apart, they sat there in an embrace. Dominique was tempted to tell Dolly she loved her. She felt high right now, warm, euphoric, transfigured. The novelty of fucking her favorite porn star seemed irrelevant now, whatever she'd felt for Dolly before seemed so insubstantial next to the actual physical feeling of their skin touching. "I'll last longer next time," she said.

"Perhaps," Dolly replied. "When you're taken by a feral beast, you can't expect her to control herself. I want you to use me however you like."

They sat in silence a while, still embracing. A loud guffaw from the living room shattered the sense of solitude. "Fuck," Dominique said, "when I ran in here they were trying to, you know..."

"Make you their plaything?"

Dominique nodded.

"Yeah. They do that. And you're not into that?"

Dominique gave a stiff shrug. "I dunno. I'm a top, I think. Like, maybe I'd be willing to... Just the vibe was weird."

"Well, they are serial sexual predators. I'm glad you got away." A conspiratorial glint in Dolly's eye all of a sudden. "Hey, if I went out there and, um, helped them satisfy their desires... Well, it'd be for a good cause, yeah? Keep you safe. Besides," Dolly rose to her feet now, "I do still need to get off." With a strange grin she pulled her shorts back up and slipped out the door into the living room.

Dominique stayed sitting on the floor for a few moments, feeling a bit stunned. They'd just had a special connection, she'd thought, but now Dolly was immediately going off to screw the others. Deep breath. Dolly didn't belong to you in the first place, she told herself, you're being silly.

She got up and entered the living room, lurking near the back wall, where she was, at least, treated to the sight of Dolly's ass bent over the couch as she leaned down to talk to Iris and Ganza, "How's it going ladies?" Dolly asked.

Iris let out some incomprehensible slurring as she stirred from her position lying on the couch; when she got a good look at Dolly she perked up. "Hey! Your boytits are out!"

Dolly let out an odd, sharp giggle; Dominique suspected that the comment annoyed her. "I suppose they are," she said, hiking the top up from her tummy so that it covered her nipples again. "Anyway," she began stepping around the couch toward the front, "I've got some great news for you girls: I've decided to be a cheating slut."

At this, both girls sat up straight, paying attention. "Seriously?" Ganza said.

"Oh yeah." In front of them now, Dolly got down on her knees and started rubbing at both of their crotches. Over the sounds of their gasps, Dolly continued, "See, I found out that Rose has been fooling around with that Angelina girl, and, I dunno, I'm feeling spiteful." She smirked, her eyes darting between Iris and Ganza's faces. "I've seen how both of you still look at me. So tell me, ladies, what have you been thinking about doing to me?"

By this time, Dominique could see, Iris and Ganza were both rock hard; Dolly pulled their cocks out of their pants and stroked intently. Both girls had their heads back over the couch, mouths open in expressions of groggy drunken pleasure. Neither seemed to be about to respond to Dolly's question.

"Tell you what," Dolly said, "I've been fantasizing about getting spitroasted. Can you two help make that dream a reality?"

"Fuck yes," Ganza declared, struggling against the couch to stand up, before accepting defeat.

"Can't do it, too drunk," she mumbled.

"Oh," Dolly put on a frowny face, "disappointing. Well," she rose to her feet and began sliding her shorts down, "I can always ride you." She got up on the couch, her knees on either side of Ganza's thighs. Staring into Ganza's face, drinking in the look of lust Ganza was giving her, she put a hand on Ganza's chin. "You're fine with that, right?"

Ganza nodded, "Yeah, yeah."

"Hmmm," Dolly lowered her ass so that her buttocks were against Ganza's tip, "good girl."

Slowly, slowly, Dolly took more of Ganza's shaft into herself. Ganza sat, making low little moans of pleasure, until she suddenly sprang to life enough to grab Dolly's shoulders and shove Dolly's body down until her cock was buried all the way inside.

Dolly's eyes and mouth went wide, she let out a series of tender, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" noises until she managed a cute giggle. "Oooh, fuck, you're so BIG Ganza, Jesus--"

Ganza let out a low rumble. "Been wanting to spear your ass again for so long, fuck-- Oh!"

Dolly ground her hips forward and back. "You like that?" She continued rocking on Ganza's cock, a grin springing to her face as she watched Ganza's expression. "Hmm, you're so much bigger than my wife, fuck it feels good."

Ganza seemed almost paralyzed with pleasure, desperate little, "Hah, hah, hah," noises as Dolly worked away.

"Hey," that was Iris, putting a hand on Dolly's thigh, "whaddabout me? Don't ignore me."

Dolly put a hand on Iris's cock and began stroking. "Oh, I didn't forget about you, Iris. Let's see if I can..." she leaned over to the side, mouth open, but it seemed like she couldn't get herself low enough to suck Iris's cock while still riding Ganza. "Stand up for me Iris."

"Dun wanna," Iris slurred, "so tired."

"Oh," Dolly stuck her tongue out and waggled it in the air over Iris's cock, "I want your dick in my mouth though. Come on, you can do it." When Iris remained sitting Dolly gave her thigh a slap. "C'mon."

Grumbling, Iris rose to her feet.

"That's a good girl," Dolly said.

"Yeah yeah."

"Hmmm," Dolly rubbed the head of Iris's cock against her cheek, "and you get a good girl's reward," and she took the cock into her mouth.

"Ohhh, fuck, that tongue ring," murmured Iris, before grabbing the back of Dolly's head and slamming her cock into her throat.

It was absurd, Dominique had watched Dolly get roughly face-fucked so many times, but when Iris did that she felt a flare of protective instinct, wanted to rush over and push Iris away from Dolly. But watching Dolly's face as she deepthroated Iris and rode on Ganza's cock, Dominique had to concede that Dolly did not seem distressed; by all appearances, she was in a profound state of bliss. Maybe she was being more jealous than protective.

When Iris released the back of Dolly's head, Dolly let her cock slide out, but she took care to continue stimulating it by rubbing it against her cheek as she took deep breaths. Dolly ran her tongue along the length of Iris's shaft to rest on the tip, but just before plunging it back into her mouth her eyes darted over to Dominique. "Hey, don't you want in?"

"Uhhh, I'm not sure I'll be able to stay hard," Dominique said.

"I don't care," Dolly replied, "I've never played with three cocks at once before. Get your ass over here girl."

So Dominique stepped around the couch to stand next to Dolly. The second she was close enough, Dolly reached under her dress to pull out her cock. Oh, fuck, she was good with her hands, despite how recently Dominique had come, Dolly was making her harder. Very good at multitasking, the quality of her handjob didn't drop even when she started sucking Iris off again.

Once Dominique was fully hard and the precum was starting to dribble out, Dolly took a break from sucking Iris to rub a cock against each of her cheeks. She giggled, "You girls are both gonna cum all over my face, right?"

By now Iris was visibly quivering, "I," shaky breath, "I want you to eat it."

"Mmm, but I want it on my face," Dolly replied. "Who's really in control here, huh?" With that, she gave Iris a long, slow lick up the underside of her cock. The second the tongue reached Iris's cockhead, she burst, a fat gob of semen that launched over Dolly's head to hit Dominique in the belly; Dolly angled it lower so that the next spurts landed on her forehead and nose, before taking it into her mouth to suck the rest down.

"Ah! Th-thank you!" Iris gasped.

Dolly shot her a wink. She released Iris from her mouth; Iris immediately slumped back onto the couch, spent. Now Dolly turned back toward Dominique. "Hmmm, do you have another load for me?" She gave Dominique's cock a twist.

"Nnh! Uhh, I'm not sure, honestly."

"Well, we'll see what I can do," Dolly said. She took Dominique's cock into her mouth and, in a swift plunge, took it down to the base.

"Oh! Ohhh!"

Just as quick, Dolly pulled back. "Like that? Then talk dirty to me while I do it. Mmm, be a domme."

And suddenly Dominique's cock was buried in her face again. Made it hard to think, but Dominique wanted badly to please Dolly, "Ohhhh, you little slut, you're so bad," she managed, before stalling for a second, goddamn that tongue stud tickling the soft flesh under the base of her cock, "so naughty, such a little freak, serving three cocks at once. You're reckless, gotta control yourself. Or I could control you. Maybe, ah, fuck, maybe I'll steal you away, make you my prisoner, my plaything, oh!"

At this point, Dolly pulled her lips back so that only the head of Dominique's cock remained in her mouth. She took in a sharp inhalation through the nose; strange how a breath could sound so aroused. Dolly shot Dominique an intense look, approving, desperately horny, before deep throating the cock again.

"FUCK! Yeah, you've got skills you little bitch," Dominique went on, "but you need to behave, I'll make you behave. I need this all the time, goddamn, need to have you tied up somewhere so I can use your throat or ass whenever I want," Dominique noted that Dolly's thrusting on top of Ganza had reached a fervent desperate pitch, gauzy precum was dribbling out of her, adhering to Ganza's white tank top, "and when you're bad I'll whip you. Fuck, even when you're not bad, just whenever something makes me angry I'll take it all out on your sexy little body, cause it makes me happy to see you covered in bruises, and if you don't want that you're gonna need to try very hard to keep me happy..."

At this, a series of violent jerks back and forth on top of Ganza, and the first burst blasted out Dolly's caged cock all over Ganza's shirt. As she came, she applied intense suction to Dominique's cock, almost too intense, somewhere between pain and pleasure. A second ago Dominique hadn't felt especially close to cumming, but after ten seconds of this fierce suction her cock somehow surrendered a small load to Dolly's mouth. So strange, unlike a normal orgasm, but the comfortable post-jizz haze was already flooding her again as Dolly pulled the cock out of her mouth to smear the last couple spurts over her lips.

After a satisfied, "Hahhh," Dolly looked back down at Ganza, who'd been still beneath her for a while. She cautiously started raising herself off of Ganza's cock.

But Ganza sprang to life, wrapping her arms around Dolly's body and pulling her back down. "Ohhh no ya don'," Ganza slurred.

Hard, long upward thrusts into Dolly, pushing out high-pitched noises of sharp pain.

"Yeah, take it bitch," Ganza growled, still gripping Dolly's body tight. "You were riding me so good for a while there, I really thought you were gonna get me off. But no, you were just using me. Well, I use you back, until I come. Fair's fair."

The rough fucking didn't slow, but Dolly seemed to working to resolve her pain noises into something more like pleasure. "Gah! Argh! Ah. Ooh. Oh!" In a high cute voice now, "Oh Ganza, you're so vicious, so brutal, you're like an animal, fuck, you go so much deeper than Rose--"

A loud lustful growl, sounded pre-orgasmic. "Yeah, I do, don't I?" It looked like she started fucking harder.

"Ahh! Ah, oh, wow, fuck--" Dolly sounded like she was struggling, "Hohhh, you're too much Ganza, oh don't be too rough with me, I think you might break me--"

"AH! Ahhhh..." Ganza's mouth opened wide as she made deep jagged thrusts into Dolly, until at last she seemed to relax, her arms released Dolly, her head fell onto the back of the couch.

"Wow, it really does it for you to think you're gonna break me, huh?" Dolly teased. "You're as big a psycho as Rose."

"Fuck off," Ganza muttered, her eyes closing.

Dolly carefully stood up; as she did, a large amount of semen fell from her gaping hole. "Heh, classy," she muttered, before stepping over to press her body against Dominique's. "Hey you."

"Hey," Dominique said. "Um, I probably should've done something about Ganza at the end there--"

"Eh, I dealt with it," Dolly replied.

"Yeah. It was hurting though, right? You were really good at dealing with them."

Dolly shrugged. "I've developed certain skills. Rose is... very demanding. I've made an art of rising to her demands. Sometimes that's being really good with my hands and mouth, sometimes... Rose likes to hurt me too much on purpose, and telling her to stop doesn't stop her, so instead I have to be cute or sexy or desperate in a way that gets her off faster. These girls," she glanced back at the two futas, by all appearances both were fast asleep on the couch, "they haven't got shit on Rose. Heh. Guess it is good to know that my abilities work on people who aren't her. Heh." A pause, then Dolly's face burst into a grin. "Ohhhh my God this was amazing, fuck, I just... I never was free, I guess, to explore anything since I discovered that I'm into this sissy bottom stuff, I've always just been Rose's... slave, basically." Her face fell. "I have to go back to, you know, being hers. Assuming she doesn't figure out, fuck."

"Yeah, well," Dominique wrapped her arms around Dolly, goddamn it felt good to hold her, "I'm still thinking about stealing you away to make you my plaything."

Dolly rested her head against Dominique's chest. "It's a nice thought. Not realistic though. Rose might actually murder you, and besides, my whole porn career is with her-- Fuck, right, I've gotta do the livestream."

She attempted to pull away, but Dominique didn't release her. "I don't want this to be over."

"Yeah, well," Dolly said, "if Rose is gonna keep cheating on me, then I guess we will have to keep getting back at her, huh?"

"I guess so," Dominique said. She gave Dolly a quick kiss on the forehead and, after a moment's hesitation, released her from her embrace.

Dolly pulled away and grabbed her shorts off the floor. Once she'd slid them back on, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a little black cylinder. "This is Mace," she said, "Rose lets me have it in case Iris or Ganza try anything. Never needed it, but," she handed it to Dominique, "you'll be alone down here with them. Want you to have it."

Dominique took the Mace. "Thanks."

Dolly smiled at her, and gave her a stroke up the arm with her fingernails. Felt nice. But Dolly blinked and said, "Gotta go," and turned toward the stairwell, stopping for one last glance at Dominique before disappearing.

Alone now, except for two passed-out futas on the couch. Dominique picked her solo cup off the table and trudged over to the big chair. And she sat and she sipped and she waited. She'd fulfilled her biggest fantasy, yes, and if she thought back to it the memory was incredibly hot, but... She wanted to steal Dolly for real, steal her away and set her free, she didn't believe this marriage was a good situation anymore. Rose was bad, it turned out, not just rough and dominant but actually bad.

She considered that Angelina was somewhere else with Rose right now. Fuck, she hoped Angelina was okay.

TO BE CONTINUED