Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was killing her cock though. She'd go weeks without being able to maintain an erection, long sleepless nights pouring over survey results with a mirror and a baggie and a razor and a rolled up dollar bill, violent pornography where cute boys received painful anal sex blaring on her television, not stirring anything down below, she just enjoyed the ambiance of it.

But every once in a while, when her supply was low and she was feeling sleepy and out of focus and monstrously irritable, and her blood was flowing differently... If she was running a lab for someone other than Dr. Ferrar, if they were just taking a one-and-done study with no follow ups, if they were really really pretty, it didn't contaminate the results if they came out of the computer testing room and, instead of giving them the debriefing sheet, she led them back into the computer room and told them, "There's one more part to the study." Put a blindfold on them, bind their hands behind their back, "Don't worry, this is all part of the study," followed by a little giggle calculated to make them nervous. Take their pants down, hear their gasps, if she was feeling nice she might take their cock into her mouth first, make them moan, make them tremble. If she were feeling mean, she'd just start by bending them over and roughfucking them, savoring the high confused yelps of pain and shock.

An infrequent thing, really. Usually. This past week something had shifted, she'd reduced her dosage to try and get some sleep and, well, her cock had sprung back to life. Three boys last week, it'd been a long time since she'd done three in the same month. One she'd fucked in the computer room like normal. The second, she told herself she wasn't going to do it but found herself stalking him through the psychology building into the stairwell, where she hooked an arm around his neck and dragged him to the building's basement. The third she'd followed across campus, wrestled to the ground and sodomized him on the grass in the evening. Pure luck that no one caught her, reckless, unhinged, irresponsible. She had to stop, or at least tone it down, but... she wanted to do it again, it was increasingly all she thought about, she was impatient for her next opportunity, restless and hungry and sinfully eager to hurt someone.

And today, she'd almost done it again. Last test subject of the day, beautiful blue eyes and a sweet pretty face and nice long curly blonde hair, she'd stalked him out of the lab through the halls of the psych building, priming herself to pounce and drag him into a restroom, when he came across a group of friends. He had a special handshake with one of them. One of the other boys made a joke that she couldn't make out, and her target laughed, a lovely laugh. She lingered there watching until he happened to turn his head toward her and his eyes caught on her. "Oh, hey," he said, "did you need something else from me for the study?"

She ran, in the opposite direction, stormed down the stairwell, brain boiling, what the fuck, what the fuck was she doing, if she'd lunged for him a second earlier she'd have been caught, fuck fuck fuck... She shouldn't have run, she decided as she emerged from the building into the cool evening air, nothing could be more suspicious... No, no, he didn't know anything, calm down, he'd just experienced a lady being weird... and running, like a guilty person... It was fine, it would be fine.

But she was out of fucking control. She'd been lucky so far, very lucky, but even then it could all come crashing down at any time. She had to be more careful, her next target would have to be someone without a connection to her or her work.

Or she could stop. Ha ha.

Valerie made it up the stairs to her apartment, tossed her keys on the living room table before even turning the light on. But as soon as she flipped the light switch, standing facing the wall she felt... something. A presence. She couldn't say what it was that made her think that there was someone there, but just as she had half-convinced herself she was being silly, she heard an inhalation. Fuck. She froze, didn't have the will to turn around, her mind racing, was it the cops, was it someone she'd hurt here to murder her, what the fuck, what the fuck...

Sound of lips smacking. "Hey Veeb."

There was only one person who called her that. Valerie swung her head around, furious, to see Rose Nail herself, leaning against the kitchen counter, eating one of her pears. "Rose, what the fff..." Calm down, no use getting emotional, she'll just steamroll you harder. "How did you get in here?"

Rose shrugged. "You should really lock your windows."

"I'm on the second floor," Valerie snapped.

"Should really lock your windows," Rose took another bite of pear. "So, what have you been up to?"

Valerie just glared.

"Fine, I'll start. Been really into doing my porn videos, got married, if you recall--"

"I do."

"Oh, and I found a new you," Rose concluded, shooting an odd smug grin at her.

"And, what, exactly, is a 'me'?"

"Hmm. Good question. I guess," Rose was waving the pear around as she talked, dripping juices on Valerie's floor, "it's that she's this very intellectual gloomy futa girl who's kind of intrigued by me, and I want nothing more than to drag her into the darkness with me."

Valerie wasn't sure what to make of that. "Alright, well, good for you I guess."

Rose nodded. "Fucked her brains out."

Deep inhalation. "What are you doing here Rose?"

"I dunno, just talking." But Rose seemed nervier now; she tossed the pear core into the trash, sticky fingers drumming on the countertop. "See, I'm married, right, I was actually trying to be, like, a wife, be loyal to one b--" Here she paused, blinked a few times, and shrugged. "One boy. And for a while I thought I could do it, I really did, wouldn't have gotten married if I didn't think I could be loyal, but," she laughed, followed by a longer, "haaaah, I really can't. Been craving strange flesh ferociously, been craving more of that little philosophy bitch, been craving the old me, my old ways. It's all shifted, Valerie, and I'm pretty goddamn sure my Dolly can feel it. And, I dunno," a little eye twitch, "I don't wanna make my Dolly sad. Except I really really really wanna keep doing things that would make her sad if she knew about them, so, you know," another shrug. "What's a girl to do?"

"Yeah, see," Valerie had spent an unhealthy chunk of the past year going over things she would say to Rose if she ever got the chance, she couldn't resist letting some of it out, "this is why I didn't come to your wedding. I don't think you're actually capable of love, I didn't think it would be a real marriage, I didn't want to attend a sham wedding."

"That right?" Rose turned a mocking grin toward her. "And here I thought you didn't come cause you were jealous."

Another deep breath. "I think you basically just confirmed that this marriage is a sham, haven't you?"

Ooh, that made her glare. "It's not a fucking sham, okay Veeb? Dolly has been, like, my world, there's been days and days where I don't interact with another human besides her, and, you know what, those were some excellent fucking days, and... Our careers are dependent on each other, if I lose her I don't even know what happens to my revenue stream. I need this to not fall apart, and I need to make Dolly feel secure, and I need to drag that fucking philosophy girl down to my level and corrupt her and make her like me."

Valerie raised an eyebrow. "And how does that last part solve anything?"

"Well I suppose it's a bit fucking tangential, Valerie, but I still need it," Rose spat.

"Gotta say," Valerie was trying very hard not to smirk, "I do not envy you right now."

"Ha ha." Rose ran a hand through her hair and, after a deep breath, put a smug grin back on. "I want you to meet her. That's why I'm here, I guess, I wanna show you to her."

Valerie sighed. "Why? Wh-- I'm not gonna, like, fuck her for you or something."

"Nah, that's not it. I mean," Rose turned a conspiratorial smirk toward her, "you might change your mind once you meet her, but nah, I just want her to see how you fuck."

"Mm." Valerie stood with her arms crossed. "What's so interesting about how I fuck?"

Rose waved a hand in circles next to her head as she put her response together. "You're so... gentle while you do it, so sweet, even as you're overpowering them. Like, God," Rose had an almost rapturous look on her face now, this light shining in her eyes, made Valerie nervous, "the soft voice and the giggles as you hold them down, the little comments like, 'Oh, you're doing so good...' It's something very special." She put a hand on Valerie's cheek. "I've missed it."

"Yeah, well," Valerie moved to swat the hand away.

"DON'T." A deep tone, almost inhuman. "All I want is a touch of your face Veebie, honest, don't make this into a fight."

Valerie glared at her, but she let Rose stroke at her face. "How do you know that's still how I fuck? Maybe I've gotten worse."

"Hmmm, that's hot," Rose murmured, her thumb rubbing over Valerie's lips, Valerie had to resist the urge to bite it. "I did like it when you got mean with boys. But I'm sure you're still capable of the sweetness. More capable than me. I think," mercifully, Rose withdrew her hand, "that the sight of you and your sweet way of doing boys might be just what Angelina needs to be willing to take the plunge."

"Perhaps." She stepped past Rose out of the kitchen toward the living room, her mind turning. That touch on the cheek, God, it struck Valerie all at once that she hadn't received an affectionate touch in months. There was some basic humanness, long abandoned, stirring inside her now. Because of Rose, of all fucking people. Initially, she hadn't found any appeal in the idea of corrupting some other futa girl, but... it would be good to have someone to share her obsessions with, someone who was like her. Someone who wasn't Rose Goddamn Fucking Nail.

Rose tilted her head. "Whatcha doing?"

"Thinking."

"Mm. Bout what?"

Valerie looked back at Rose. "There's a lab in the psych building with one of those one-way mirrors on the wall, so that researchers can directly observe subjects through the window but, if the researchers' room is darkened, the subjects can't see them. I've always thought about the possibilities of that room for, you know, voyeurism." She looked up at Rose now, a conspiratorial glint in both their eyes. "I could steal the key for you, you could bring your philosophy bitch, I could bring my own bitch," she shrugged. "Could be a good time."

Rose sucked in air eagerly. "Fuck I've missed you."

A grim smirk. "I know."

Later in the evening on Monday, Angelina received her first text from Rose: "When am I going to see you again?"

Angelina was in the library, reading Plato's Symposium; anymore, she found it easier to focus on reading outside of her room, where Dominique couldn't catch her eye. She stared at the message, heart beating fast, unsure how to respond. She didn't want to seem too eager, didn't want to give her too much power, but... Well, she didn't want to seem noncommittal. A woman like Rose could probably find a million other partners, and Angelina knew she was a threat to Rose's marriage, give Rose one reason to drop her and she'd likely get dropped.

She needed the perfect reply, but words weren't coming to her. Don't keep her waiting. Pick up your phone and start typing.

In a flurry of keystrokes, "I'm at the library, come to me Mistress, make me yours again!" and send.

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck.

"Lol. Jesus."

That was Rose's only reply for two long minutes, Angelina hyperventilating at her computer desk, you fucked it up, you fucked it up, another glance at the phone, still no followup, is that all she has to say... Angelina put the phone away, attempted to continue reading from the Symposium, read the same sentence twice and didn't understand it, pulled her phone out again, no followup, she typed out the word, "Sorry," backspaced it, put the phone down on the desk and rested her head next to the computer keyboard, stupid, I'm so stupid--

Her phone buzzed. "Tell you what Angie, I've got a special treat for you, but it'll need some time to set up. Does tomorrow work?"

Okay. We're good. "Tues should be fine, some time in the evening. What's the treat?"

"It's a surprise 😈"

Angelina asked, "Why the 😈?"

"Nature of the surprise 😈"

Ominous. "Can Domi come too?"

"The surprise is for you, but yeah bring her, she can hang out with the other girls while we go off on our adventure."

Intriguing. "We're going somewhere?"

"You get to ride in my Lexus. Kind of an honor." About a minute later, "Oh, and don't fucking text me unsolicited, I text you during times when Dolly won't notice. 7:30 pm tomorrow, be here, be HOT, you will promptly reply Yes Mistress to let me know that this was received and understood, and then silence until I reach out to you again. I will fucking drop your ass if you can't abide by these rules."

Angelina sent a quick, "Yes Mistress", and immediately felt a sense of loss. She wanted more, more attention, more details, the ability to just talk to her and share things and ask questions. What did Rose mean by "be HOT," what did she want Angelina to do, what was her expectation? She felt small, a plaything to be used and discarded.

She stared at her book again, and found herself unable to read it. Too consumed by thoughts of Rose. So Angelina got up and walked back to her dorm, where Dominique was lounging on her bed on her laptop. "Something up?" Dominique asked.

"Um," Angelina froze up for a moment, not wanting to share, but that was silly, no reason not to tell her, "I, I mean we, have been invited to Rose's again tomorrow."

Dominique grinned. "Hell yeah."

The grin was infectious; Angelina burst into a little giggle before adding, "She's gonna take me somewhere, in, like, her car. She has a surprise for me, she wouldn't give me any hints."

"Nice!" Dominique gave an approving nod. "So, Rose is gonna be far away from Dolly then, huh?"

"Yeah..." All at once the low feeling Rose had left her with was gone, she and Dominique were co-conspirators again. Oh, Angelina felt silly, being so withholding with Dominique, so hung up on someone who saw her as a second choice, when Dominique clearly wanted her.

She'd been standing there leering at Dominique for too long. Dominique's eyebrows raised. "Whatcha thinking?"

Angelina stood there frozen for a moment. She didn't really decide on it, but somehow her body said, "This!" and rushed over to Dominique's bed to plant a kiss on her lips, pushing her tongue into Dominique's mouth.

Dominique let out a surprised little, "Hm!" which caused Angelina to pull back, thinking, oh God, have I upset her? Of course not, there was a delighted lustful look in Dominique's eyes. "You got a lot friendlier all of a sudden, huh?" Dominique said.

"Hmmm," Angelina stroked Dominique's chin, "I don't know why I couldn't just give myself to you before. I'm just a dumb bimbo, I guess. Hehe, but not as dumb as Rose thinks I am." She dove in for another kiss on the lips, and this time Domi's tongue rose to greet hers, playing with each other for a few seconds before Angelina pulled away to say, "Hehe, Rose thinks she can just use us how she wants, but we're gonna get one over on her. Oh, Domi," Angelina moved her face down, toward Dominique's exposed cleavage, "take me, make me yours," and she rubbed her nose and chin against the crevice between her breasts. "There, there's your permission."

She looked up at Dominique, expectant, only to see a sort of guilty grin on her face. "I, like, just jerked off Ange."

"Oh." Angelina actually took a moment to look at Dominique's laptop screen; paused Rose and Dolly video. She looked back toward Dominique. "Tomorrow then?"

Dominique sucked in air through her teeth. "I mean, if we're gonna see them tomorrow..." She trailed off, searching Angelina's face, before adding, "then I'd wanna be, you know, horny. I don't really think either of us should cum again until then."

"Okay," Angelina nodded, feeling dazed, "some other time then, if you even want to."

As she stood up, Dominique caught her arm. "I do want to. And, like, you're gonna have to let me now that you put your face in my tits. No escape you little bitch, heh. I just want tomorrow to be special."

Angelina nodded. She went back in for another kiss. "I'm glad we're kissing now," she said.

"Fuck yes," Dominique replied, before giving Angelina a lick up the face.

"Don't do that," Angelina said, though she was giggling.

"Hmm, I'm gonna do whatever I want with you, slut," Dominique rumbled. "After tomorrow."

"Right, right." Angelina slumped over to her bed, trying to hold onto the joy she'd felt when she'd kissed Domi, but as she drifted toward sleep she was nagged by the thought that she wasn't Domi's first choice either, that she was everyone's consolation prize.

Tuesday morning, Valerie sat at her desk near the front of Dr. Ferrar's Intro to Psychology class, looking over the students, plotting. She'd worn a skimpy black top today that showed off her shoulders and a lot of cleavage, and a whole lot of male students were looking at her different, eyes crawling all over her. She'd have her pick, she thought, a wicked smirk tugging at her lips.

Dr. Ferrar assigned the students a few questions to work on in groups, and Valerie rose from her desk to stalk the edges of the lecture hall, scanning the males for suitable victims. Hard to say, did she want someone skinny or brawny, tall or short? A nice ass was a necessity, of course, but any other details were negotiable.

It was a mistake, she knew, to start harvesting victims from her own students. It was a serious ethical breach, but whatever, she lived and breathed ethical breaches. More concerning was that, unlike anonymous survey takers, they'd have her name and continued proximity to her for the rest of the semester. Extremely easy for this to go awry.

And, more concerning still, once she started preying upon her own students, once that seal was broken, she could feel within herself that she'd never be able to stop. It was too delicious a dynamic, the position of authority seemed so ripe for fucking. Oh, she took the idea of becoming an educator seriously, but, well, for a while now she'd had a fantasy of being a tenured professor, meticulously converting any attractive male students in her class into her harem of sluts for the semester before moving onto the next batch, and the next... Doomed to fail, a catastrophe waiting to happen. But she didn't think she could resist the pull of trying to make it real.

Her eyes snagged on a raised hand. Ryan Gattic had a question. Just like he did every class.

"What's up, Ryan?" she asked once she'd made her way over to his row.

"Hi Valerie!" Bright hazel eyes shining up at her. "You look really pretty today!"

Valerie put a sweet smile on. "Thanks!" Raised eyebrow. "Is that the only reason you called me over?"

Ryan seemed startled by the question. "Oh! Ummm," he glanced down at his notes, "I don't really think I understand the difference between negative reinforcement and punishment."

The girl sitting next to him, Valerie thought her name was Michelle, threw her head back, "Ughh, I literally just explained this to you."

"Well," Valerie had her teacherly voice on, "reinforcement always means reward. Negative reinforcement refers to rewarding someone by taking away an unpleasant stimulus. So, for example, if a parent rewards their child for a good grade by giving them a day off from doing the dishes, that's negative reinforcement."

"Got it," Ryan said, "thanks!"

As Valerie walked away she heard Michelle grumble, "We're literally on the page in the book where they explain it."