All Comments on 'Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 06'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'd say that Rose does need her ass kicked, except it would only lock Domi into a doomed bloodfeud. Maybe with Dolly's help she could knock down the world's most toxic bitch [affectionate] for good? Unclear what a "win" would even look like there, short of maiming or murder. Anyway, thanks for more of these fucked-up dickgirls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I've really been starting to hate this world you've built up, but I find it hard not to read new chapters. I don't know. It was nice at first. It felt like a somewhat comforting fantasy, but the parts in Wicked Games about how Nicholas's fetishes were a coping mechanism were so realistic. Valerie telling Nicholas that it wasn't healthy. It just made me realize that I was doing the same. Reading stories with this content is the same. I want to be done but I still read new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't mean this as an attack on you or anything, but I've started to dislike these stories. But even then, I come back to them. I reread them. That's due in part to your skill as an author. The stories are still interesting and I come back. The chapters in Wicked Games where Valerie would tell Nicholas that his fetishes are just a coping mechanism was too real for me. It made me realize I was doing the same. Genuinely, thank you for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES