Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 06

Story Info
Angelina is mad at some boys, Rose wants to punish them.
16.6k words
4.88
1.3k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, reluctant, painful sex, as well as themes of corruption, guilt, and self-hate. Proceed with caution.

*

Friday morning, Angelina lay awake with Dominique's sleeping body draped over hers, pretending she hadn't made up her mind about what to do. Her brain was generating thoughts that resembled debate; yes, Rose was a bad idea, she should try to keep away from her, but Angelina didn't think she'd take no for an answer, didn't want to escalate to a conflict.

True enough. But being bound to satisfy the whims of a monster should be scary, and for Angelina, right now it really wasn't. She was calm about it. She was planning to go back to Rose because, on some level, she wanted to.

Actually kind of freeing to admit that to herself. Neat. "Hey Domi?" She put a hand on Dominique's forearm.

"Mmmyeah?"

"I'm going to do it. Cause I want to."

"Alright," and Domi kissed her cheek. "Lemme know if I gotta kick her ass."

Angelina smiled. "I will."

But she was awake now, and a bit hungry. It was a little before eight, plenty of time to have some breakfast and get some digestion in before she had to flush herself out for Rose.

She slid out from under Domi, put some sweats on, making sure to slide a lube bottle into the pocket of her sweatpants, and walked out. Soon she was shivering in the morning air; autumn was deepening. Perhaps her feeling of comfort about going to Rose had been born of her physical comfort lying snuggled with Domi, because now Angelina felt a tremble of fear about Rose, what she was capable of, how far she was willing to go... It would hurt, whatever happened, because Rose liked to hurt, and Angelina's body tingled with an anticipatory dread. Silly body, silly human emotion, so changeable, so state-dependent.

Dry scrambled eggs in the Northern Dining Hall, but at least they warmed her insides. And, to her delight, those two boys she liked watching.

Most meals, at very reliable times, 8:00 and 1:00 and 6:00, two boys sat across from each other sharing their meals in the Northern Hall. The one, a bit taller, cruelly pretty with dazzling blue eyes and a little dimple on one side of his face when he smiled, he seemed confident, comfortable in his skin. His friend seemed shyer, all bashful grins and downward glances, a nice little crop of dark curly hair that always looked soft and strokable.

Angelina often spied on them as they ate and talked and made each other laugh. Most of her fantasies involved them playing with each other, the taller boy as the top, seducing the shyer boy to take his anal virginity, his soft voice making pained little moans as the cock pushed into him... Or perhaps they could fuck her together, spitroast her, she'd suck off the curly shy boy and make him moan and tremble while the tall blue-eyed boy gave it to her from behind...

Stop. You're going to get a boner right here in public. Try to think about something else.

Would it be possible to have Rose and Dominique double team her? Dominique seemed pretty hostile toward Rose now, perhaps a threesome would bring them together. Or perhaps they'd start beating each other up...

This early on a Friday morning there weren't many people in the dining hall. Ordinarily, Angelina couldn't make out much of the two boys' conversation, but today, the noise was low enough that she could hear it quite clearly when the curly shy boy said, "So I, uh, took your advice. Just went for it. With Viv."

"Oh yeah?" Blue Eyes leaned in. "How'd it go?"

"I don't know. That's what I wanted to talk about." Curly wasn't making eye contact, gaze fixed on what remained of his eggs. "Like she... Okay, I'll just start from the beginning. We were making out in my room and I," breathy nervous laugh, "did the thing you said. She was wearing leggings and her, uh, ass looked real nice, so I asked her to stand up, and when she did I just yanked them down. Heh, she squealed, and I was like, 'Ohhh but your ass looks so good, I couldn't help myself.' I brought up sex again and she, you know, she seemed pretty mad, and she said she wasn't ready. So I used your line, like, 'I'm ready enough for both of us.'"

"Yeah?" Dumb-looking smug grin on Blue Eyes's face now. "What'd she say?"

"She didn't say anything. I, like, pulled her back down onto the bed, like a playful yank, y'know, and just," he mimed spreading legs apart, "went in." He looked down again, seeming ashamed. "She was quiet. Like, some pain noises, but it's normal for it to hurt, right?"

Blue Eyes nodded.

"But she didn't say to stop or anything. Not until I put it up her ass--"

Blue Eyes burst out laughing.

"And I stopped right away! Immediately when she said to!"

"Ahhh, you're fuckin' crazy dude," Blue Eyes said.

Curly had wide eyes now. "I am?"

Blue Eyes gave an amused shrug. "Fucking bold thing to do, that's all I'll say."

"Well," Curly shifted in his seat, "her ass looked nice, like I said. It's a normal thing to want, right? Anyway, I stopped. But then she said the whole thing was rape, like even from the beginning. But I stopped when she said to stop, so--"

"Oh yeah, that'll happen sometimes," Blue Eyes nodded sagely. "Dude, there's so many girls who'll just let you do whatever and not say anything and then act like you did something wrong."

"Mkay," the curly boy nodded. "Should I be worried about, like," he huffed, "police or--"

"Nah. She doesn't wanna make a big case out of it, she just wanted to bitch at you. Don't be worried, nothing's gonna happen."

It was at that point that Angelina couldn't listen anymore, and stormed away leaving her plate on the table. She'd had it in her head that they were sweet. She felt stupid, constructing worlds of fantasy around people she didn't even know just because they looked pretty. Nasty little shits.

Hearing that seemed to make her angrier than anything Rose had done, which didn't make sense on the face of it. Perhaps it was more maddening that they didn't understand what they were doing. Rose at least knew what she was (and reveled in it), but these boys seemed to lack the basic emotional depth to care, to even notice.

She was still fuming inside when she turned up at Rose's door a couple hours later. Rose looked like she'd just rolled out of bed, disheveled hair, groggy squinting eyes, big bulge of a semi-boner in her leggings, nipples visible through a loose whitish undershirt. She looked Angelina up and down. "Couldn't have worn something sexier?"

Well, fuck you too, Angelina thought. But she didn't give a reply, just stomped past her into the living room, fists balled, emitting some low mutterings that didn't rise to the level of words.

"Jeez," Rose followed behind, sounding amused, "what have you got up your ass?"

Deep breaths. "Some boys were jerks," Angelina grumbled. She felt dumb, that didn't communicate it at all, made it seem trivial.

"Aww," Rose's tone was still teasing. A hand found Angelina's back and stroked. "Do I need to kick anyone's ass for you?"

If I needed someone's ass kicked, Angelina thought, I'd get Domi. "I dunno. Didn't do anything to me."

"Yeah?" Rose moved to press her body against Angelina's back, wrapping arms loosely around her torso, stroking her belly. Their cheeks touching, Angelina could feel Rose's grin. "Were you being nosey?"

"I guess. Maybe none of my business."

"Well, regardless, you're all pissed off. You got me curious, what did you find out?"

So Angelina rambled through a recounting of what she'd overheard. Rose just listened until she was done speaking, at which point she said, "I told you."

Angelina let out an annoyed huff. "What specifically did you tell me?"

"That boys are rapey little freaks." Rose nuzzled at her neck. "So, why were you eavesdropping on them anyway? Did you liiiike them?"

"I mean, I didn't know them, so," Angelina shrugged. "I guess I can't really say I liked them."

"Sure you can. Are they cuuuute?"

"Yeah. I mean, I used to think they were. I don't know."

In a whisper now, "Wanna teach them a lesson?"

Angelina sighed, "No. Rose... Oh!"

Rose had pressed her crotch against Angelina's backside, and Angelina was now aware how hard her cock was. Delicious sensation, though Angelina didn't want to be sucked into arousal with her right now. Rose hissed into her ear, "Feel that?"

"Yeah," Angelina breathed.

"Hmmm," Rose's fingers were gliding down Angelina's belly toward her crotch, Angelina could feel her own cock stiffening rapidly at this, "you like how it feels?"

"Don't," Angelina managed to gasp out before Rose's fingers dipped under the waistband of her sweatpants and wrapped around her hardness. Breathy, trembling exhalations as Rose gripped her, hand stroking up her shaft.

"Yeah, you like it. Tell me about these boys Ange, what drew you to them?"

"I, uhhh," speech was difficult with the hand on her cock, "I just thought they were cute together," she managed.

"Oh yeah?" Rose sounded intrigued. "Did you think about them fucking each other?"

"Sometimes," Angelina gasped.

"Interesting..." Rose yanked Angelina's sweatpants down, before getting down to her knees to nibble at Angelina's ass. "Hmmm," her hand glided over the bruises on Angelina's thigh, "what happened here?"

"Oh," Angelina warbled, "Domi and I were just, you know, fooling around."

"Mm. Kay." She gave Angelina a smack on her ass.

"Ah! Are you, uh, jealous?"

"Jealous?" Rose drove her teeth into the flesh of her buttock, growling against her skin as she squealed. Pulling away, she murmured, "Hmm, there's another pretty bruise for you Angie. How could I be jealous? Doesn't matter what you do with anyone else, sweetheart, you belong to me." She buried her face between Angelina's ass cheeks and gave a prodding lick on her hole.

Angelina emitted some breathy giggles at the slimy tickling sensation, feeling her hole loosen.

"Naw, you can fuck whoever," lick, "I'll still be the one who corrupted you," lick, "I'll be the one who gave you good dick for the first time," lick, "I'll be the one who turned you into a freaky little slut," and she dove in to give a long, luxuriant tongue bath to Angelina's sphincter.

Angelina quivered, her hard cock throbbed and leaked precum, her hand went down to play with herself, but Rose swatted it away.

"No, right now you're my plaything," Rose murmured. She rubbed her face against Angelina's asscrack, "now sit on my lap baby."

Angelina looked behind her to see that Rose had her leggings rolled down enough for her hard cock to be standing bare in front of her.

Rose gave her a horny look and waggled her cock back and forth. "C'mon."

"Uhh," God she was big, "maybe more prep-- Woah!"

Rose grabbed Angelina by the hips and yanked her down onto her lap. Rose's cock scraped against Angelina's hole but didn't go in, sliding up against her tailbone. Irritated growl from Rose, who put a hand on her cock to try to line it up against Angelina's hole.

Angelina was struggling to stand up, "Alright, lemme--"

"No," Rose insisted, putting both hands on Angelina's waist now that her cockhead was pushing against the sphincter, "it's going IN!"

And she yanked Angelina down, impaling her saliva-slicked hole with her massive cock.

"HAUGH! Ohhhh FUCK!" Sharp sting, urgent pain, too much, she fought hard to get up off it, but Rose's grip on her was too tight.

"Nahhh, bitch," Rose hissed, "you gotta take it," and she thrust up hard.

"AUGH!"

"Heh, yeah you can fuck whoever else you want, but I can wreck you whenever I like," thrust.

"OOF! Ohhh..."

"Hmmm," Rose gave Angelina's cheek a nibble, "Does that roommate of yours hurt you like I do?"

"No-- OH! I think, HAH, I prefer gentler."

"Aww. That's unfortunate."

A series of hard slams driving up into her, made Angelina whimper. For a moment, she was able wrench herself out of Rose's grip, but Rose swiftly tackled her and pulled her underneath herself to fuck her prone on the floor. "Ohhh, little slut," Rose snarled into her ear, "you don't get away from me, you TAKE whatever I give you," ram, ram, ram...

"Owwww, fuck, nh--"

To Angelina's relief, Rose paused. "Fuck, you're getting me excited, you know that?" A rough yank on Angelina's hair turned her head to the side so Rose could bite at her cheek. "I've been tied down with Dolly so long, it's still so hot to have someone who can't take it."

"Uh huh," Angelina croaked, head still spinning from the rough fucking.

"But I'm not gonna let myself cum, not from this."

"Right," deep breathing, Angelina was starting to come down from the adrenaline rush of Rose taking her, "you want me to get off first."

"Nah, not this time. No sweetheart, I'm not gonna cum," kiss on the cheek, "and you're not gonna cum," kiss, "until we teach those boys a lesson."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Angelina asked, feeling stupid, she had a firm idea what Rose meant.

"I mean," Rose slid her cock out of Angelina's ass, "we're gonna find those boys, and we're gonna punish them for being little jerks." With a hand on Angelina's shoulder, she rolled her onto her back, looking down at her with wicked glee dancing in those bright green eyes.

Angelina shook her head, "Nope, don't wanna do thhh..."

Rose had placed her hand on Angelina's cock. "You will." She began stroking, slow, deliberate, smirking when Angelina thrust up into her hand. "So, you wanna see these boys fuck, huh?"

"I, hahhh, I used to." Angelina felt a little precum roll down her shaft, fuck Rose was good with her hand. "Not now though, hahhh..."

"Right," Rose smirked. "So who was the top, in your fantasies?"

"I don't, hah, know their names," Angelina managed.

"Mkay. So describe them. Which one was the top?"

"Rose," Angelina felt her voice had come out sounding whiny, unfortunate, "I don't wanna think about them-- OW!"

Rose was squeezing Angelina's nipple with her other hand. As she gave a painful twist, in an impassive voice, "Which one was the top, Angelina?"

"NNH! Fine! The one with blue eyes! He was more confident!"

"Very good," and, mercifully, Rose released her nipple. "So, was he the one who forced himself on that girl?"

Angelina shook her head. "That was his friend, he was shy, or I thought he was. I think the blue eyed boy was influencing him, convincing him it was okay to act like that."

"So he was corrupting him?" Rose laid down on top of Angelina now, thrusting her cock against Angelina's belly, making sure that her own belly rubbed against Angelina's hardness, drawing another gasp from her lips. Into her ear, Rose murmured, "Bet we could corrupt him better."

"Maybe," Angelina breathed, "but Rose--"

"Mmmm," Rose's voice was creamy, libidinous, "isn't it good to rub our cocks together?"

"It is," Angelina conceded, thrusting up against her, reaching up to give gentle scratches down Rose's back.

Rose let out a pleasurable rumble. "Scratch me harder."

So Angelina did; Rose made a throaty grunt as she ground her enormous cock hard onto Angelina. "So many boys out there," Rose purred, "don't know how good it is to feel another cock against their cock, to feel an erection burning against their flesh. Afraid of being gay," and she planted a kiss on Angelina's neck. "Morons. Depriving themselves, don't you agree?"

"Ummm," Angelina's head was swimmy, losing herself in the feeling of skin on skin, dick on dick, but she had enough awareness to know what Rose was doing, "I enjoy it, but, ah!" Rose gave her a long lick on the face. Angelina continued, "I don't think it's for everyone, tastes vary, you know?"

"No."

Angelina frowned. "No? Rose, people definitely have different--"

"No." Rose was running nails down Angelina's shoulders now. "Every single time I press my cock against some straight boy, I hear the gasp. The telltale gasp of someone realizing, to their horror, that they like how it feels. I want you to hear the gasp, Angie, you'll never be able to stop yourself once you've drawn that sound from a boy."

Angelina felt she should say something, push back against her, summon some words that showed she could resist her coaxing, but no words came, she just lay there beneath Rose, basking in her touch.

"Hmmm," Rose continued, "the cutest thing is when they grind back against you, then get all shy when they realize what they've done and shrink back. So I hold them tight against me," and she pressed her body down harder against Angelina, "make them suffer the shameful pleasure."

"That's," heavy breathing, statement clear in her mind but speech difficult, "that's not all you make them suffer."

Rose let out a low chuckle. "No it's not. But who could deserve it more than those nasty boys you told me about? I think it's only fair that they get a taste of their own medicine."

Angelina sighed, "Rose..."

"Angelina," Rose murmured, "would you be able to find those boys again for me?"

Her breathing went shaky. "No," she managed.

Rose gave a measured tug on a fistful of Angelina's hair; it almost, almost wasn't painful. "I can hear you lying," Rose hissed into her ear, "try again."

So stupid that she'd been reduced to such a wreck by Rose, the commanding voice, the persistent rhythm of the massive cock rutting against her belly, it took her a few moments to summon her voice, "I can't guarantee they'll be there," she said, "but they eat at-- I know where they eat, usually, yeah."

"Tell me."

Angelina said nothing.

Two fists twisting Angelina's hair now, sharp pain, Angelina's eyes welled with tears. "Tell me," Rose growled.

Angelina tried to shove Rose away, no use, her legs wriggled and Rose squeezed them together between her own legs. She looked down at Angelina with malicious amusement, enjoying the power she wielded over her, and yanked a little harder on her hair.

"Nnh! Is this what you want?" Angelina squeaked. "To torture it out of me?"

"Yeah."

"I thought, nnh, you were trying to corrupt me. Does it count if you torture me into it?"

Rose seemed to consider this; mercifully, the grip on her hair loosened. "I enjoy your pain faces, Angie. Hard to resist. But fine, I'll be nicer." Her hand went down to Angelina's breast to give the nipple a gentle stroke.

This touch milked a gasp from Angelina. "That's better, thank you," she murmured, and began thrusting her cock against Rose again.

"Now," Rose murmured as she thrust back, "are you gonna tell me where I can meet these nasty boys?"

"I don't, hah, think that's a good idea, Rose, let's just enjoy this."

A low irritated rumble from Rose. "You're testing my patience."

"Well," Angelina almost apologized, but no, "seduction takes time."

"Defilement doesn't have to. That's the thing Angelina, you hold someone down and force your cock into them, it doesn't matter whether they wanted it or not, you've still defiled them, made them dirty, made them your slut, your fuckmeat. And, you know what, even if I have to force the information out of you, you'd still be complicit in whatever I do with it."

"M-maybe." Angelina was trying to disregard Rose's fixation on those boys and enjoy the feeling of her skin against hers, tune her words out. She ran fingers down Rose's back to squeeze her buttocks.

"Hmm, but you talk about seduction. Do you want to be seduced, Angelina?" She put her lips against Angelina's ear to add, "Do you want to become like me?"

"No," Angelina said automatically, feeling after she said it that she hadn't sounded confident.

"Mkay." Rose sounded amused. "You know, you're already complicit in what I did with Ryan."

Right, that. Suddenly all the memories of that day came flooding back, the shame, yes, but the thrill of it too, the way she'd gushed to Domi about what she'd done, the delight at being able to show him those new experiences. There was something, wasn't there, in seeing his discomfort and nervousness and pushing through it, watching it all melt away.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers